It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Police Shoot and Kill Teenager over $2 bus fare GRAPHIC VIDEO

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I, too, just heard this morning that he died from a seemingly self inflicted shot through the neck then the bullet lodged itself in his head. It isn't the same caliber that the police use. Maybe he accidentally shot himself while running with a gun in his hand?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

Neck shot makes sense in regards to an AD and also lends credence to the weapon being on the upswing while fleeing accounting for weapon position so it's starting to make sense finally.

Also accounts for the large amount of dark blood @ the scene as well assuming the bullet clipped his jugular and missed the carotid.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If the suspect was shooting people where is his victim and why is everybody supporting him?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
If the suspect was shooting people where is his victim and why is everybody supporting him?

2 different incidents...

In Seattle, the kid was wanted as a person of intrest for the shooting death of a 19 year old female and her unborn child, in addition to the wounding of 3 others.

The incident in this thread took place in San Francisco. The kid didnt pay a 2 dollar fair, and transit officers caught him while doing their checks. The kid bolted, resulting in a foot pursuit. During the chase the kid pulled a gun and shot at police, who returned fire.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

OMG.....that made me sad and angry at the same time. If he did have a gun and fired at cops, then it was his fault, If he did not have a gun it is outright murder! That IS strange they "couldn't find the gun" I don't know all the facts, but someone should have HELPED him since he was obviously BLEEDING TO DEATH! This video has left me with a knot in my stomach....and I am usually on the side of the law .....but I have a bad feeling from this....they couldn't find the gun, then it magically appears? I hope it's not true. but they could have planted that gun, because if they shot an unarmed man they would be in deep **** The ONLY way this could be justified, is if he did have a gun, and was shooting at cops first......I feel sorry for his parents.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well if that is true, then it was his own fault....I won't judge one side or another until the facts come out

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by dadgad

Quite a few people, not just one; but I used the Kurd as an extreme example as a fist sized chunk of his cerebellum was laying on the ground behind him after he was shot. Also the 7.62x39mm M1943 round is a rifle cartridge a hell of a lot more potent than the .380 which is used for small pocket pistols.

The point is to this day he is up & about his daily life, albeit with a limp and a speech impediment. He also remained conscious throughout the ordeal until he was brought to Camp Cuervo for surgery. Still keep in contact with him on YIM- he owns a souk in Irbil and does quite well

edit on 22-7-2011 by SFA437 because: Typos

I see. Where you in the army?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by dadgad

Quite a few people, not just one; but I used the Kurd as an extreme example as a fist sized chunk of his cerebellum was laying on the ground behind him after he was shot. Also the 7.62x39mm M1943 round is a rifle cartridge a hell of a lot more potent than the .380 which is used for small pocket pistols.

The point is to this day he is up & about his daily life, albeit with a limp and a speech impediment. He also remained conscious throughout the ordeal until he was brought to Camp Cuervo for surgery. Still keep in contact with him on YIM- he owns a souk in Irbil and does quite well

edit on 22-7-2011 by SFA437 because: Typos

I see. Where you in the army?

A long time ago- went over as a DoD field intel analyst from mid 2003 to mid 2009 continuously.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
Somebody that my "lady friend" has known since childhood just got killed by a cop last week. The kid was accused of stealing something from a friend's house, they got into an argument, and he left. I guess she called the cops on him and an off-duty officer stalked him. He was confronted, the kid got into a drunken fight, and the retarded cop pulled a gun on him and shot him. I don't care if a cop gets punched in the face. A gunshot to the head is a little overkill, don't ya' think?

absoulutly
Pigs I mean filth I mean cops are cowards and bullies.
every day you hear about cops shooting someone.
recently it was a war hero

(I would like to have seen every ex serviceman from miles around turn up at that sherrifs office)
edit on 25-7-2011 by Torquil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You might not like it, but "Running from the police" is an admission of guilt.

You cannot just ignore, walk, or run away from a Police officer talking to you.

If you have nothing to hide, he will only spend 2 mins of your time. Instead this guy does the entire charade, and now he's dead. That was totally worth it.

I don't feel sorry for him.

Had he been standing on the train, then shot, then we can all cry foul. Non of us where there, so the "bastard Cop" comments are just stupid.

LOL, after reading further into the thread It's clear the guy was armed, fired at officers, and was justly gunned down.

the 19 year old is also accused of Rape and prostitution of a 14 year old. wow.. also person of interest in the murder of a 19 year old pregnant womon. what a scum bag.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Mikeyy because: more reading

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join