It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Religion - Please suggest a Name

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Names:

Scientism
Illuminati (The Enlightened Ones)
Sagax (Knowing in Latin)
Consortionism (Humanhood/ Brotherhood)

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by AryanWatch

Beentheredonethatism?

Followers would be called Goingtheretodothatians.

LOOOL...Great suggestions for a good laugh. But not fit for a great religion.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

so whats' this all about? I made a spiritual connection directly with God. I did it thru a simple form of meditation, repeating "peace and Love", over and over, it took me into a dream state which quickly went int to a out of body exp., a person appeared, only saw him from behind, I followed came to a stone wall, crossed it and was in the tunnel so often describe in the near death exp.. after that visions and visitations began, one was Mary. I was shown a large modern city sunk under the ocean with thuosands of people standing there, I was told they're all dead. there are too many visions to tell of here, I will say that I have benn allowed to soul travel to His house and visit with a couple of people who I Love and admire. Once after a very traggic event happened to my wife and I, He God came to me with a verbal message, one thing I will tell is that there will be a civil war in this country. I don't think it neccessary to start any religion. hopefully many are making this direct connection to God and we will be united thru our experiences. I see too many problems with religions, esp. knowing human nature. A new era is at hand and those who are able to survive the coming events will seek those who are left. this will be a time of peace. so start looking for those who have made this connection, just as I am , part of what I was told to do was to explain how I did this, He said I would bring many to Him,in doing so. best of luck

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch

Originally posted by Alxandro
How z'about,
the Global Warmalists?

What does that mean? Isit relevant?

Well for one, the GW crowd tend to treat GW as a religion.
Ah, never mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skydog801

Great experience! I have a similar one but a lot more intense. I would like to reveal it in my scripture.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I like Óneism...What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

I didn't receive any comments....Either the name is very good or ery bad. Any feedback will be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

someone beat you to that one
www.oneism.org...

what about onanism- and if you get any pamphlets for that i will definitely take a look

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I can provide you with a name if I am to be also recognized as a prophet, and a living, past-life martyr.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Iám suddenly enlightened and I would be starting a new religion soon. I will be it's one and only prophet.'The New Religion is based on individualism against collective institutionalized existing religions and preaches peace and love not only in our hearts but in our behaviours too. The New Religion is against destruction and promotes creation. It is pro-development and supports all sciences and quest for knowledge. It is meant to be a religion which will not become obsolete ever and will lead all humanity to the frontiers of science,space exploration,sprituality and unity of the human race. Iám planning to promote this New Religion using internet and you will see my pages on all leading social media soon.

This is political, not religious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join