It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Religion - Please suggest a Name

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bokaforo
reply to post by AryanWatch

Well I can preach peace and love better than anyone I know.

That just sounds wrong somehow.

To the OP, whenever you type 'I am' it comes out odd on my screen. I don't know if you are doing it on purpose or not, (or if it is a font error) but if you are, then maybe try and find a name around that somehow? I can picture driving through Woodstock, or some place like that, and pulling up at a stop sign and seeing a "Cult of Iám" bumper sticker.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaBetaGammaX

Wrong to you. I don't believe I know you or have a relationship with you. I am not claiming anything outrageous. I am not claiming I will have people worshiping me or even that I am going to create a religion. Just that within my circle of relationships I share alot of energy towards love and peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
Iám suddenly enlightened and I would be starting a new religion soon. I will be it's one and only prophet.'The New Religion is based on individualism against collective institutionalized existing religions and preaches peace and love not only in our hearts but in our behaviours too. The New Religion is against destruction and promotes creation. It is pro-development and supports all sciences and quest for knowledge. It is meant to be a religion which will not become obsolete ever and will lead all humanity to the frontiers of science,space exploration,sprituality and unity of the human race. Iám planning to promote this New Religion using internet and you will see my pages on all leading social media soon.

The equivalent of the Bible and Quran for my religion is already under development and I will start taking feedbacks and inputs from everyone very soon. For the time being, I would appreciate if all of you can suggest a name based on the above descriptions.

Déjà vu

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How z'about,
the Global Warmalists?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
How z'about,
the Global Warmalists?

What does that mean? Isit relevant?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How about delusionalism or egomaniacism?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why a religion? Cant we just be told the "Truth". Even if the truth is not known, just say you dont know and then try and find out. Religions of the old world need to fade away and stop holding humanity back.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Stovokor

Keep watching...people will worship me soon.

edit on 15-7-2011 by AryanWatch because: To make it sound funny.

Based on this comment, I agree you should call it a religion and not a branch of spirituality - and since it appears to be all about you, call it Narcissticology.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Oh that one is extremely easy. Infinism. But why would you term it a religion? Religion has such a desecrated connotation to it from the years of abuse, at least in most languages...

Id much rather focus on the actual qualities of our knowledge/beliefs/understanding and how we interact through these as a people, rather than focusing on the f**king labels and minute details.

Oh, and good luck being the only one lol.

edit on 15-7-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Iám suddenly enlightened and I would be starting a new religion soon. I will be it's one and only prophet.'The New Religion is based on individualism against collective institutionalized existing religions and preaches peace and love not only in our hearts but in our behaviours too. The New Religion is against destruction and promotes creation. It is pro-development and supports all sciences and quest for knowledge. It is meant to be a religion which will not become obsolete ever and will lead all humanity to the frontiers of science,space exploration,sprituality and unity of the human race. Iám planning to promote this New Religion using internet and you will see my pages on all leading social media soon.

The equivalent of the Bible and Quran for my religion is already under development and I will start taking feedbacks and inputs from everyone very soon. For the time being, I would appreciate if all of you can suggest a name based on the above descriptions.

I have but one response...'Your Own' !

Isn't that what it is, of your own making? Then it should be named for what it is...Simple!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I always thought a good name for a religion would be " The Truth"..... Kind of hard to argue with " The truth".

OK, corny, I know.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Objectivism since you are stealing Ayn Rands philosophy

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

how about highway to hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Abstract Paganism. That's my idea for the name of your new religion.

Or Perhaps Neo-Hippie.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will rival yours.... As I have created Baconology. EVERYTHING is better with bacon.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Church of the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Assemblies of the one true false prophet.

If you like these I have some more.

Keep watching...people will worship me soon

But why would anyone want to see that ?
Most likely you're an atheist.

edit on 15-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Biggy

Click underneath (video link)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Name : Humanity - branding will be awesome. I'll start a chapter here in OZ.

Will you allow animals to join?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflops

.. Hang on - I like this one too.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Church Of Mind over Mater

I don't mind so you do not mater

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>