It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia NWO. could it happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
OK i just thought of this and am putting it out there.

Australia.. what a great place to start a NWO.
surrounded by water. total sq km 7,686,850. Natural resources bauxite, coal, iron ore, copper, tin, gold, silver, uranium, nickel, tungsten, mineral sands, lead, zinc, diamonds, natural gas, petroleum.
20 000 000 people.Caucasian 92%, Asian 7%, aboriginal and other 1% Also gun control is heavy,its hard to get a licence. weapons used by military are banned. auto,semi-auto banned. the only people with a weapon are military,police, farmers(bolt action) and cun clubs.

Some other things is that in the early 1900's australia was advertised to england and the US as a white only country. they only wanted white settlers. in the 1800s in tasmania they created a black line where marines formed a line and went from south to north to take aboriginal people and boat them to a island.

this may sound like a rant but it only happened around 100 years ago my great grandparents were around. what im trying to say is they tried to create something then. who says they've stopped

what do you think?

this site about port arthur cover up.
home.overflow.net.au... (cant link it.. MAD!)
www.aussie-travel.com.au...
www.cia.gov...

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Die Trying]

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Die Trying]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
as an australian I can tell you that the majority of us have moved on from our racist prejudices of others. The reason we wanted to keep a white race in the first place was because we wanted to be considered like England and the rest of Europe and that we also felt like we were (and still do) are going to be invaded from the north by billions of people from Asia after our land and wealth.

Today Australia is a multicultural society and most Australians respect people of all religions and creeds. we all still do love our racist and stereotype jokes though, but it's only for a laugh and we don't take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Die Trying wrote:

what do you think?

I think you're an Idiot. More like 40% of our population have been boated from Asia and are thus asian, and in total at least 60% non white english people live in Australia. You have no idea do you!!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
I think you're an Idiot. More like 40% of our population have been boated from Asia and are thus asian, and in total at least 60% non white english people live in Australia. You have no idea do you!!

That maybe true, but its uncalled for. If he is an idiot, its up to him, but don't tell the whole of ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
so you're basing this idea on what happened 100 years ago?

first of all, you should consider how africans etc, were treated in other western cultures at this time... and how they are now.

australia have a very strong immigration policy. if you arrive on a ship from no where expecting asylum, you can expect a return ticket. and i agree with this.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
if they arrive with on our shores seeking asylum with no "ticket", they are put in camps and there claim is processed. If they pass, they are allowed to go and live in australia, if they are denied they are sent back on a plane.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
HEY FIRST of all iam an Australian and a proud one. ALL I DID was put up some facts that i found. Dont shoot your mouth off so quick. 60% non white people live in AUS???? thats the funniest thing ive heard!

drfunk and fitch thanks for replying and i 100% agree with you.

also dont think that the NWO was thought up yesterday. its been around for a long time. to natives of Aus and US what do you think they british empire was? its was a NWO.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ships from nowhere? So Australia is where the Bermuda Triangle leads!

Australia is planned to be the headquarters of the Illuminati, but not for a while yet. I'd say after the London Olympics in 2012, for sure, and probably not until the 2020's at least. (Have you got your 2020 vision yet?)

I came from the dream time, from the dusty red soil plains,
I am the ancient heart - the keeper of the flame,
I stood upon the rocky shore, I watched the tall ships come,
For forty thousand years I'd been the first Australian.

We are one but we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come,
we share a dream,
And sing with one voice,
I am, you are, we are Australian.

I came upon the prison ship bound down by iron chains
I cleared the land, endured the lash and waited for the rains.
I'm a settler, I'm a farmer's wife on a dry and barren run
A convict then a free man, I became Australian.
I'm the daughter of a digger who sought the mother lode
The girl became a woman on the long and dusty road
I'm a child of the depression, I saw the good times come
I'm a bushy, I'm a battler, I am Australian.

we share a dream,
And sing with one voice,

I'm a teller of stories, I'm a singer of songs
I am Albert Namatjira, and I paint the ghostly gums
I am Clancy on his horse, I'm Ned Kelly on the run
I'm the one who waltzed Matilda, I am Australian.
I'm the hot wind from the desert, I'm the black soil of the plains
I'm the mountains and the valleys, I'm the drought and flooding rains
I am the rock, I am the sky, the rivers when they run
The spirit of this great land, I am Australian.

we share a dream,
And sing with one voice,

[edit on 15-8-2004 by stoneskull]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Die trying wrote:

60% non white people live in AUS???? thats the funniest thing ive heard!

Dude, do you live in a confined room? Maybe a jail?? Come to South Australia, go to Northern Territory, go to Queensland, I've lived in SA, QLD, and visited Melbourne and Sydney several times and even walking through the streets theyre full of all different people!!! In fact NONE of my university lectures or tutorials in SA have above 30% white people, theres a high degree of asians, and every other culture under the sun.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
has this website already been posted at ATS yet? thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr... i just want to make sure it hasnt before posting a topic on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

Die Trying wrote:

what do you think?

Mate, your not even close to the facts, we'd be lucky if 10% of our citizens were Asian and the majority of the populationn is Caucasian. As for citing SA and the NT, there's stuff all people living there anyway. NSW and VIC have the majority of the population, almost everywhere else is a backwater.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by mad scientist]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Australia NWO, could it happen?

if they arrive with on our shores seeking asylum with no "ticket", they are put in camps and there claim is processed.

I'd say it already is happening. Didn't the outback Nazis and their desert camps make you just the least bit suspect? My Brother went to Oz on a one way ticket with no intention of coming home, yet far from being chucked into a detention center for a couple of years, he's made a success of himself. But then again he is just lucky that he was in the white place at the white time.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Zero Point]

D

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
as an australian I can tell you that the majority of us have moved on from our racist prejudices of others.

I still feel there is a bit of entrenched racism here and there. Some people I find can't stand Asians being around. (personal experience). Wander out of the big cities down into the smaller towns, or even into the Northern Territory and parts of Queensland and the racism starts coming out.

[edit on 17/8/04 by D]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I absolutely understand what you are saying D. I too know of people who do not like asians or aboriginals being around. But I feel as if it is safe to say that most of us have moved on from our racial prejudices and the majority of these people do not really hate aboriginals and asians but just look down on them due to a bad personal experience or racial stereotypes. But if you talk to these people about it you really do see that they don't hate them and actually do have an understanding that everyone is different and that isn't really a bad thing.

I myself live on the outskirts of sydney, near the first flood plains the colonists use to supply Sydney with food. I go to a country school. So I know what it's like in the cities and out in the country. Australia's diversity is quite noticeable in the cities where there is many asians and as someone from where there are only 1 or 2 asian families in the area.

hope you can understand what i'm tryin to say coz i havent really made myself clear but as another aussie you should be able to,

drfunk

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I find the NWO an interesting idea by the way and the more I think about it the more credibility it gets because there are so many different forces in nation's governments and they all seem to have some secret hidden agenda we common folk know nothing about.

I just hope that one day we all know the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I am and Aussie, and proud to be one, NWO, im not sure, i agree with drfunk, we are a very tolerant country, but the amount of asians i have seen in metro melb are a bit concerning, but as I am jewish I hold no prejudice, for too many of my people have died due to such circumstances, the two most hated races in the world are Jews and asian, the only difference is us jews arent going to outnumber caucasians 3:1 by 2020, JK, good aussie joke.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
sorry i had to post this::

the UNSC (NWO) in the Halo novels has it's HQ in Aussie land

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
i think the reason a lot of people hate jews is because jews have always been very successful ppl and a lot of jews are in high positions in many govts and big businesses. And the power these people have usually corrupts them and they become greedy and corrupt and therefore are always trying to hide something and look like there's more to it than just what they are suppose to be doing.

Take Dick Cheney for instance and the whole halliburton and the ties his had with the republicans for decades.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Back to Australia...
Australia is still very much as prejudice as it has ever been.
My Parents and their parents are/were all white, born in Australia,
My Parents moved to South Africa, bore me, 17 years later, the family moved back to Australia.
Was i accepted as an Australian? No, i wasnt, I was constantly told how there is no room for Racist White South Africans.
THEY ARE 'RACIST' FOR SAING THAT, as what you see on TV isnt always true. Not all white south africans are racist.

Anyway, Realistically, (in my opinion) Australia isn't powerful enough, and cannot grow fast enough for NWO.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Not all white south africans are racist.

Neither are all Australians. How many Australians haven't told you that you aren't welcome? How many Australians don't give even a toss where you're from?

Australia is still very much as prejudice as it has ever been.

Australia is a landmass, and I doubt she's racist about any race (besides the human one, perhaps).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join