It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia NWO. could it happen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ahhh get ya now, your equating the mark with the system as opposed to the individual.

Most get distracted with finding the individual or even things responsible ie Anti-christ or rfids.

Shame the truth is right under our noses.......

Ive always seen the whore as the church or religion(gold and purple gives it away) The beast i see as the system and the antichrist materialism.

Now can i ask you about your opinion on what is known as demons or those that live in the underworld. Do you see a connection to ETs there as some fellow atsers do?

Also do you have any thoughts on the false second coming and technology

Sorry to pick your brains but there arnt to many aussie atsers that get into the subject as deeply as yourself

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
well i am not sure if its just system or if there will be an individual as well like the Roman emperors. certainly every empire state in history has had a king or emperor or president etc. i mean the progression is clear to me: check this,

York is in the United Kingdom. the York Rite is one of the major 'obediences' of freemasonry worldwide. NEW York is in "new england", a common name given to the north east region of the United States. What else is New York called? the Empire State. And what is in New York? the headquaters of the United Nations, funnily enough! along with the WORLD trade org, and the WORLD bank etc. its all the same lineage - UK, US, UN. rockefellar owned the land that the UN headquaters was built on.

anyway, many many wise and intelligent christians believe there will be a world dictator who will claim to be God and demand worship. so i dont rule that out. its interesting that people like grand masters of masonic lodges have to be addressed as "most worshipful", and judges in courts have to be addressed as "your honour". and they both control precedings with a gavel...# really pops for me, i find it fascinating. this is contrary to what jesus teaches - jesus said the least among us are the greatest, and that a leader should serve, not be served. so they reject the teachings of jesus on purpose. this is the aim of masonry and the NWO. to distort the truth and remove Christ from our hearts and minds. buddha, krishna, vishnu, they could care less about, because those guys don't teach the TRUTH about this world and its affairs. they just make people docile and full of "bliss"...what is bliss?

but all this can be a distraction too. because the letters of John and other apostles tells us that while there will be one final Antichrist at the end of the age, the spirit of antichrist is already at work and we should always be on guard. this is the spirit of confusion, distraction, hatred, violence, lust, love of money, love of power, materialism as you say, rejection of spirituality and truth, and rejection of Christ.

if we start getting hardcore into conspiracy theories and sussing out the NWO, there is potential to forget Jesus' two basic commands - love your Creator, and love your neighbour as yourself. so always i should stress balance with these things. i have no malevolence towards the world. just open eyes. after all it is all still God's glorious universe.

demons and ETs - i dunno. ive never seen aliens or ufos. i have had some pretty fullon mushroom and dmt trips where ive felt these super demonic alien type forces crowding around me. at the time it was freaky but i dont pay much attention to that dark oogger boogger side of stuff. if they're real they cant touch me anyway because Christ is above all.

false second coming and technology - i think that is a possibility. i think that might have something to do with the "miraculous signs and wonders" performed by the beast out of the earth, or the false prophet, to get people to believe it is good and accept its demands. but i could be wrong and should keep eyes open for other possibilities also.

also interesting is how the false prophet beast looks like a lamb but speaks/acts like a dragon. wolf in sheepskin. actions speak louder than propaganda hey.

another interesting thing i found out is that some of the hadiths (sacred texts) in mainstream islam teach that Jesus Christ will return to the earth at the end of the age to defeat the Dajjal or "one-eyed beast" as they describe it. one eyed? where have i seen a one-eye before?

cool stuff. anyway, i'm ranting. i'll stop.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by sollie]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
oh and another quick one, in masonic lodges AND in courts of law, people are asked to swear on a bible, right?

well that's funny because IN the bible it actually says "do not swear on anything either above the earth or below it. simply let your yes be yes and you no be no."

interesting...

KTK

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
May I ask what church you belong to, or are affiliated with?

I ask this as the only other Christian church i know of that talks about these things(though not to the extent you do) are the JW's.

I find too much masonic influence with that church though.

Sounds as though you have been on quite a journey of discovery. I like the fact you are a christian who does not judge(its rare).

May I ask your opinion if you consider people like George Bush and John Howard to be true Christians.

Also your opinion on the pope.

Even though this thread went way off topic years ago, i will add that i believe Australia is a NWO poster child and it makes me happy to see people thinking about the possibilities.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ha. definitely not the jay dubs. i think they were founded by masons, same as the mormons.

i was brought up a regular mainstream contemporary protestant. i saw a preacher a few years back and it was the first sermon i ever heard on Revelation. that opened my eyes, and being a history student at uni, i started digging through books....and google video heh

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

Die Trying wrote:

what do you think?

I think you're an Idiot. More like 40% of our population have been boated from Asia and are thus asian, and in total at least 60% non white english people live in Australia. You have no idea do you!!

OMG I have never heard such crap...!!!

The majority of Australians are still Caucasion & pretty much always will be.

There are a great number of Asians here But toh, they have been here in AU as long as the rest of us & have just as much right to call themselves Australians.

Chinese were among the first groups of settlers to come here!!!

As for their numbers..

It is estimated that there are around 2,000,000 asians living in australia. Around 70% of those are 5th - 10th eneration or more.

THe number of Arabic / Islamic people is around 450,000 Australia wide "but admittedly growing".

Europeans also take up a massive chunk of the population, but still don't break the 50% mark, leaving the Caucasions still ahead in numbers.

Out Millitary is primarily Caucasion, as is our Police Force.

YOu M8 are a total Loser & are Full of Crap.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have heard speculation that the global power base is moving its "base" to Australia

Of course we don't know is thats true or not

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
New World Order in OZ? Very possible if not a dead cert considering the fact that it's a global movement by the global elite after all.

It's very scary when you consider that one of their mandates is global population reduction of the 'useless eaters' and I'm sorry to say that you and I are considered to be just that, useless eaters!

They control the money now - yours and mine, fiat money which is not based on anything of value like gold or silver, just useless paper printed at will and of ever decreasing in value.

Banks hold a fraction of the actual money they lend meaning that if everybody wanted to take it out of the bank, there wouldn't be enough.

Why is it that we are being taxed like never before but the infrastructure all around is falling apart?
How can CEOs be paid the sums they are when they don't actually produce anything?

The NWO is housed in the UN.
The PM is a globalist in my opinion. From relative obscrurity to a globe trotter in one fel swoop - a former diplomat who is having meetings with the top honchos all over the wolrd. Anyway, if you want to be informed about the origins of the NWO and what their plans for us are, follow this link.
It'll scare the pants off you.
jahtruth.net...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yes is could happen and most likely will.
I have no evidence or sound proof just one hell of a gut feeling that Australia is the perfect place for the nwo to reign.
There is really not much out there on this either i have read only one book that discussed the possibility of Australia's part in all of this and that was one of the first that i read that got me into all of this.

Barry Smith - Final Notice

Chapter 5: Australia and New Zealand in Global 2000 - Guinea Pig Nations
* Why N.Z. and Australia Must Be First
* Wise Will Understand
* Prototype for E.C. 1992
* How to Destroy a Thriving Society
* Apparent Goodies and Baddies
* Business Round Table Influence
* P.W.O or P.G.A. (in the Beehive)
* Sovereignty Undermined

* N.Z. a State of Australia

This was all written back in 1989 and is a great read. Sadly Barry smith has since passed away but has released one last book which i am yet to read

All Aussies out there have got to admit in general we are the most laid back country in the world and the nwo would sadly be able to take over the country while the footy is on.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Chill out aussies , the NWO will never get its way here .They have tried very hard yes , but they are messing with forces beyond their control .
Pine gap is americas half assed attempt to monitor the extensive network of ET bases all around your you beaut country . Howards gone now ,the traitors are being rounded up and rudd has scrapped howards national ID implementation .good on yer Kev .
Why do you blokes think the aussie military can punch so far above its weight ? why so few casualties in Iraq ? Superior men and tech . makes you proud to be true blue . so cheer up and quit yer whingeing before I accuse you of being closet Poms .

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fLANKED

All Aussies out there have got to admit in general we are the most laid back country in the world and the nwo would sadly be able to take over the country while the footy is on.

Haha, thats so true. Same for New Zealand.... both our countries are pretty darn laid back. In a way its a good thing I reckon. But Im sure the day will come soon when the NWO wanna quietly slip into the country.
Come to think about it, its probably started to happen any how considering that Kevin Rudd has been the one pushing for a Asian union. Personaly though as good as an Asian union might be for forign relations Rudd should be thinking about the fuel prices. Im pretty sure people are getting really annoyed that we have to pay something like $1.50 something when just about a month ago we were paying $1.30ish with $1.29 as the min...... now Id drive halfway across Sydney to get those prices. He better fix those prices but he probably wont for a while

-fm

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We would much rather watch the footy, play pool and drink our mates, but when someone taps us on the shoulder and asks us to step outside we don't hesitate.. and our mates will certainly make sure it's a fair fight.

I remember being in a pub years ago and a bouncer pulled this little guy inside and all three of them beat into him. A couple of hours later seventy of his mates were waiting outside with cricket bats. We are an extreamily laid back culture but we have limits to how much we'll tolerate.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Petrol is ridiculous thats why im over here in Doha (Dubai) 18c a litre and a tax free country dont see myself takin the family back to Aus for a long time.

In Regards to riley's comment it is true that we are a tough fighting nation but how well do you think those cricket bats will go vs the Superior men with tech that reconpilot spoke of.

honestly Aus is the perfect candidate for the nwo and maybe just this one time they have actually been able to keep something a secret from us considering there is no real info or people talking about Aus.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

In Regards to riley's comment it is true that we are a tough fighting nation but how well do you think those cricket bats will go vs the Superior men with tech that reconpilot spoke of.

Just as well as any other country's average joe: we'd use the resources at our disposal and our wits.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Not to destroy peoples hopes but i really don't see how well anybody is going to go using just their resources and wits to fight of an entire world army

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Not to destroy peoples hopes but i really don't see how well anybody is going to go using just their resources and wits to fight of an entire world army

The french held the own against the nazis.. you know.. that 'racially superior' army that wanted to take over the world? And 'just' resources and wits? Is the US still ruled by england then?

History is full of stories of oppression.. which almost always end in stories of revolution.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
97% caucasian is a stretch, especially in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. I hear at least one conversation in a foreign language every day.

I don't care where people are from or what they look like, its when people start trying to change the laws for minorities and refuse to learn the native tongue I get pissed off.

The Sudanese wanted their own courts - it didn't happen but it should never have been considered.

When in Rome you do as the Romans!

To one of the above posters:
10th generation Asians in Australia??? LOL
I'm about 7th gen I would say just roughly, and my family came here in 1845... although I'm sure there are plenty of asian families that have been here as long as my family. I very much doubt too many came across before the gold era though.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by seenitall]

[edit on 16-6-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Yes you are correct the way i look at it tho both country's were being directed by the same captain and yes you got it America sure is still ruled by england

History sure is filled with great "stories" its the way we are conditioned mate the baddies never well so we are made to think sadly people still believe in revolution

Anyway we are sliding off topic Australia = NWO
My bets on Bindi Irwin for President

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Guys, it's a new WORLD order, it's not an American thing. Australia is most certainly complicit in building world order in every conceivable way, from reserve banking, gun control and UN peace keeping operations through to Rudd's proposed Asian Pacific Union in 2020. Please don't get defensive. Our leaders have sold us out.

The saddest thing to me is the ignorance that exists on these issues in Australia. We can google NWO til the cows come home but we are still blind to see it right under our noses!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join