It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia NWO. could it happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
As an Australian I can safely say that Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world, definitely up there in the top 5.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why is it that we QLDers always get stereotyped as red-neck racists? (it wouldn't be because of One Nation would it?)

As for the statistics on our Asian population.........they tend to be misleading because they generally only factor in citizens of Australia, and not Asian students, tourists, or temporary residents. As a resident of Brisbane i can honestly say that there is as much racism coming from the Asian community as there is from the Yobbo outer suburbs. In the end it equals out

As for the NWO.............. it is entirely possible that a NWO could have Australia mapped out for something big. It's not surprising considering we are the biggest power in SE-Asia and Oceania. But it might not be in Australia's favour. With all our natural resources, sparse population (relatively) and the threat of future energy wars..................... perhaps one day we will regret our gun restriction laws.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Australia in the top 5 racist countries, what a joke...

Australia has laws to provide equal opportunity to people of all ethnic backgrounds even though we are a dominantly white european style country, previous assumptions about us being 60% colored are absolute rubbish.

from the Australian Bureau of Statistics 2001 national Census...

In the 2001 Census, the three most common ancestries identified with were:

Australian: 6,739,594 people (35.9%),
English: 6,358,880 people (33.9%) and;
Irish: 1,919,727 people (10.2%).

of which 2.2% were Identified as being Indigenous (Aboriginal) Australians.

of non english speaking Australians the largest non english speaking communities are,

Chinese languages: 401,357 (2.1%),
Italian 353,605 (1.9%) and;
Greek 263,717 (1.4%).

Were not in the top 5 countries in our region, The Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Malasians and the French are far more racist than Aussies (pronounced ozzies)...

When people talk about racism the implicit assumption is that racism is something white people do to everyone else, like if your Japanese you can completely discriminate against Koreans and practically everyone else in Asia and somehow thats not racist.

The Chinese hate the Japanese and all white people, The Indians have a caste system (the ultimate form of bigotry) and hate the Muslim Pakistani's, the muslim Malaysians hate the buddhist Thai's and the French just hate everyone equally.

As a resident of Perth in Australia, we have a developing problem of violence developing between the Aboriginal population and the growing black African population, as well as gang wars between rival asian gangs (M'Bros v Spiderboys).

As for a "cover up" over the genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginal population, it would have to be the worst kept secret in history as were all taught about it in school. The line crossing the island was actually a complete farce as the cunning Abs crept through the line after dark, in the end they only managed to round up an old woman and a child and the locals had a big laugh at us.

The sad truth is that it was exposure to disease which killed off the Tasmanian Abs, not unlike the plagues that Cortez brought to the America's.

As For the New World Order, of course Australia is involved, the first president of the UN was Doc Evatt, and we're close allies with the Brits and Americans, having fought in practically every war you guys have started.

Like did you know there was Australian military advisers at Waco when the massacre took place (we advised against it). In the Falklands, in Timor, Somalia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand (during the coup), New Guinea, Korea, Vietnam, Afgahnistan and Iraq Australian Special forces did the dirty work for the UN and the "nations of the willing".

We also have joint defence facilities at Pine Gap (the deepest bunker in Australia) and Exmouth (Haarp). In Perth HMAS Stirling (Garden Island) is the Indian Ocean base for the submarine maintenance, and the port of Fremantle is routinely full of US navy personnell going to and from the gulf.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket

Were not in the top 5 countries in our region, The Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Malasians and the French are far more racist than Aussies (pronounced ozzies)...

When people talk about racism the implicit assumption is that racism is something white people do to everyone else, like if your Japanese you can completely discriminate against Koreans and practically everyone else in Asia and somehow thats not racist.

The Chinese hate the Japanese and all white people, The Indians have a caste system (the ultimate form of bigotry) and hate the Muslim Pakistani's, the muslim Malaysians hate the buddhist Thai's and the French just hate everyone equally.

As a resident of Perth in Australia, we have a developing problem of violence developing between the Aboriginal population and the growing black African population, as well as gang wars between rival asian gangs (M'Bros v Spiderboys).

Your point is............. Does that make white Australians less racist?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The piont is...?

Everyone is racist to some extent and ours is the lesser. My first love was eurasian, my ex wife italian, my nephews aboriginal and my current partner polish/mongolian and I'm a pretty normal Aussie.

What should be said here is that in Fremantle WA in the second world war, the Americans started a huge riot with their racism towards their own colored servicemen and the Maoris. Your blokes were used to it but the Maori's have never taken that from anyone and they certainly were't going to cop it from you lot. Quite a few people died that day in my home town in race riots started by Americans.

And with all due respect, we don't have the KKK in Australia...

Americans are about the last people on earth who should be lecturing anyone on race relations...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
>>Were not in the top 5 countries in our region, The Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Malaysians and the French are far more racist than Aussies (pronounced ozzies)...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mate, I totally sympathise, when I was going out with a Eurasian girl, her Malaysian father used to treat me like something he scraped off his boot, and all her Malaysian freinds would look and mutter in Malay...

D

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket

How ignorant. Chinese hate All white people? Have you ever been to China? Give me a break. They love it when caucasians are over there. You have no idea how interesting they find caucasians. People come over just to have a look at you in a friendly way and speak a few english words they may know. The Indian caste system exists mainly in the countrysides and I have never seen so much generalisation by one person.

And who are you to rate countries as racist? Every country has elements in it that are as racist as they other. If you have lived for at least 5 years in all those countries you names and with at least 80% of the population don't you dare go calling countries racist. Because you have absoloutely no idea.

Yes, the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese have issues with each other, mainly due to the various wars...but Chinese hating all white people?, ignorance doesn't come better than that.

I don't disagree that some people have issues with girlfriends/boyfriends of different nationalities, but that happens all over the place. Not just with Asian parents. I'm sure that happens with some black, white and hispanic families in the US, And it sure would happen in Europe with so many countries in such a small area.

[edit on 12/11/04 by D]

D

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volkgeister
Why is it that we QLDers always get stereotyped as red-neck racists? (it wouldn't be because of One Nation would it?)

Hmm,I think that might be because of WW2 with the whole Bribane line where the top half of Australia would be basically abandoned if the Japanese invaded. Maybe the QLDers got a bit annoyed and blamed Asians for it? And I think that Queensland does have a higher proportion of WW2 vets who fought the Japanese so maybe that also has an effect.

Or maybe its just that the Lonely Planet travel guide labelled Queensland as the most racist state in Australia. But hell, from everything on the news and research I've done, the Northern Territory is even worse, mainly in their attitudes towards the indigenous population.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I apologize D for not making my sarcasm obvious

Iwould agree with lonely planet's assessment, QLD is the most racist state in Australia. It perhaps would have something to do with the abnormally high number of young asian students that attend high schools and universities throughout QLD, wthout even the pretence of becoming Australian citizens, and are not too shy about displaying their nationalism and disrespecting Australian traditions, eg. laughing during a rememberance day ceremony.

Racism may be unforgivable, but it isn't unexplainable.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by D

Or maybe its just that the Lonely Planet travel guide labelled Queensland as the most racist state in Australia. But hell, from everything on the news and research I've done, the Northern Territory is even worse, mainly in their attitudes towards the indigenous population.

The reason most of the Australians that are racist toward aboriginies are that way, is because of the way they abuse aid and the fact that they don't care what the government does to help them.... For example there have been instances where aboriginal people have been given a four wheel drive car and driven it around in the outback until it ran out of petrol and then just dumped it...then they ask for more help.....To be honest any remarks/attitudes/behaviour toward any person irrespective of there race/sex/religion is usually a result of something that has previously happened, not because they are in that certian sterotyped group... and just for the record if i saw anyone laughing or talking during a rememberance/ANZAC day ceremony, no matter who or what they are, I would go up to them and hit them... and i don't really believe in violence

well that's just my 2cents

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I know this thread was suppose to be on an Australian NWO, so i will stay clear of racism for now....

As i have not been to Tasmania i cannot give undeniable proof of this.... but i have heard of a road that was been built there, that was without reason stopped half-way through. No exlanation was given and the workers were payed to keep quite, which some obviously didn't. The road is not marked on a map. Apparently parliamentarians are spotted frequently around the area for no apparent reason.

I hope some ATSers have some information on this, as it sounds quite odd

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
mmmm, well yes the Chinese, what a wonderful record of human rights and respecting other nationalities they have...

Try telling that to the Dalai Lama...

or is he an ignorant small minded war mongerer becauses he doesn't embrace Chinese diplomacy either. Maybe he was just generalising when he came to Australia taking about the genocide of his people...

The point I was trying to make, but was completely ignored, is that racism exists within all cultures and that Australia at least has laws and tribunals to ensure people get a fair go...

If giving people a fair go means I have no idea then, I don't want to get your idea's...

If that makes me the most ignorant person your've ever heard well maybe you should get out more often...

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Flange Gasket]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think all of the above stuff shows how complicated the Race issue is in Australia. We DO have racist bastads. Plenty of 'em. But alot of us love the mix of cultures that we get. Depends who you talk to, where you go.

But at the same time, don't fall for the Only White People are Racist line. The world is full of 'em. Wars where people are getting killed are being fought because of them.

Like the USA, most people here came from Somewhere Else. We are a nation constructed of Immigrants, and so it's something we just have to come to grips with.

It sucks that the current Govt is playing up Racial divisions, with new Citizenship Tests being their most recent game. But that's an old political game... play to the fears of ignorant.

How we get here from NWO?

[edit on 20-12-2006 by emjoi]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
hello, i know, digging up an old thread. but i found it through google so i thought id put in my two bob.

first of all - racism in australia doesnt have much to do with the coming global State.

australias government is definitely a fruit on the NWO family tree. but the NWO will not have one single "head" or centre of power.

think of all the nations with red white and blue flag colours - french, american, brittish and all brittish colonies, and many more countries. now consider the type of government in all countries with red white and blue in the flag. they are open economy constitutional federations. they are all nations founded by illuminised masonry.

watch some jordan maxwell videos on google vid, then check out all the masonic symbology in all of the worlds governments - coats of arms, shields, architecture of courts and parliament houses, then relate it back to egypt, babylon, rome, - its all masonic, and its all about empire building and leaving 'calling cards'.

regarding australia specifically -

Look at the back wall in the house of representatives you will see two tall doors with a clock above each. these represent the pillars of jachin and boaz with the sun and moon perched above each - important symbols for the ancient Masons and a common feature of masonic aprons and architecture. Google Image search: "Jachin and Boaz".

look at the Speaker's 'throne' in between these two pillars - above his head is a design of a native australian tree but in the EXACT design of the winged sun disk common in rome, babylon, and egyptian temples.

have you seen the inside of masonic lodges? ever noticed the strange similarity between them and the layouts of court rooms (especially the use of a gavel) and parliament rooms?

most obvious of all is the layout of canberra itself. google earth is good for this. you'll see a triangle crossing lake burley griffin with parliament house at the top surrounded by two circles. the very top point of that pyramid corresponds to the exact centre of parliament house, which is the hall of members, the roof of which is a glass pyramid! (seen the louvre lately?)

if you zoom in to parliament house closely from above, you'll see the eye in the top of the pyramid out the front of parliament house. it looks black with a white iris and surrounded by an area of pink which has white lines emanating out from the eye, just like the american dollar bill. what you will notice here is that in the australian parliament design, the top of the pyramid has finally joined the bottom.

moreover, the designer of canberra was walter burley griffin, an american. the burley griffin family was well know for its outspoken occult philosphies and family life, and its association with secret societies. google "burley griffin compass abc". the Walter Burley Griffin Society of America meets every year - where else? but Mason City, Iowa, USA. He designed buildings there and many other places in the usa and australia.

again, the NWO will not have one single "head" or centre of power.

The book of Revelation in the Bible clearly describes that the world empire or "beast" will have 7 heads and ten horns. in Biblical language the seven heads represent seven hills or landmasses (how many continents are there?) and also seven kings. the ten horns represent ten kings also. so there will be many "heads of State" as they say.....

please research all the things i have pointend out, this is very interesting stuff to consider.

but i must say, treat these things with the utmost wisdom and integrity of heart and mind.

if you use this knowledge without love, gentleness, patience, and understanding, you will destroy the work of spreading the truth and people will not listen to you.

also, do not be angry that men in obscure places are building a world empire. they believe they are doing right (which is different to doing good).

finally: DO NOT ACCEPT THE STAMP OF THE STATE! (mark of the beast). peace!

KTK

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Can you elaborate on the mark of the state bit?

Have never heard it put that way before.

Its good to see an Aussie here putting the dots together. Its hard to find much info on Oz only. I only knew about the design of Canberra being masonic. Fill us in on all you know

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Australia is no more and no less racist than any other country and remember.

It is not only white people who are racist!

That aside, let's get back on topic...

Australia as a NWO HQ.

I don't think so, why would you put it here when you are going to have bastards like me steaming in and trying to blow it up on a daily basis.

You see we don't put up with that kind of malarky here.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Can you elaborate on the mark of the state bit?

Have never heard it put that way before.

Its good to see an Aussie here putting the dots together. Its hard to find much info on Oz only. I only knew about the design of Canberra being masonic. Fill us in on all you know

you kidding? you'd be reading for months on end haha.

Not really though, everything i wrote is researchable, i don't have any special insight. ill try to give references and sources.

stamp of the state:

Firstly, if you are not familiar with the bible or hate christians on the basis of popular image or stereotypes or even personal experience, i ask you to reserve judgement and consider carefully what i present.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17

This was written nearly 2000 years ago. In some Biblical books refered to as "apocalyptics" (a poetic prose style of prophetic literature) a "beast" referes to a worldly empire.

This passage is from the book of revelation, the last book in the bible. It teaches that just before the end of this world/life/plane of existence, there will be a single world empire with power over the whole earth - bigger than babylon every was, bigger than egypt ever was, bigger than greece or persia ever were, even bigger than rome ever was.

Consider this,

technology is already being amalgamated into our way of life so that when the single world State materializes before us all, we will have no need for all the nation-state sanctioned "permission slips" we have now like Birth Certificates, Driver’s Licenses, Medicare Cards, Tax File Numbers, Credit Cards, Passports, International Visas etc etc. We need all of these to reap the benefits that the State offers us. Some find it a blessing, some find it a hassle, but we all have to do it if we want to drive cars, go to hospitals, earn money, travel, and all the other things we enjoy today.

Yet with a single world State all these “permissions” can be melted down into one simple permission slip issued through the world State. That is, one single citizenry requirement for every single person on earth, if they wish to do these things without breaking the law. What is one thing that can replace all of these? An RFID chip digitally encoded with all the details of your State-self – Birth Certificate, Driver’s License including driving test results and a record of traffic infringements, TFN, Bank and Credit details along with transaction record, Medicare and health records, Criminal records, Travel records, Employment and tax records, even discrete global positioning telemetry – all of which is instantaneously updated. With this universal stamp of authenticity we become walking talking vessels of Statehood, subjects of the kingdom, the Ultimate Citizen.

From my perspective, this is happening in stages - for 20 years or more now the general public has become increasingly accustomed to various RFID "access cards" for universities, corporations and other institutions. We have magnetic strip cards for Medicare which do the same thing, only RFID can hold shid loads more information and is a speck of the size. Next could be national ID cards with all our "state-self" information. then in the next 50 years or so, once the world nations tighten into one power, we will be ready for a fullblown implant so that we can just walk into a supermarket, grab what we want and walk out, and the transaction is made as we walk out through the scanner, the "check out" as they say...

"no one could buy or sell unless they received the mark"

I could go on and on about why on earth would this be in the bible??, but lets see if we can get over the first hurdle hehe peace all

[edit on 12-9-2007 by sollie]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
oh, couple of important points i forgot,

it is also written, "he was given authority over every tribe, language, nation and people" and "all inhabitants of the earth" Rev 13:7. That is, everyone EXCEPT those who see the beast for what it is.

also, "one of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal would but the wound had been healed. the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. men...worshiped the beast and asked, 'who is like the beast? who can make war against him?'"

i could go on. i'm happy to answer questions or elaborate on points though.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
damn, another point to finish my main point...

the NWOs ultimate goal is to chip or 'tag' every one of its citizens in this way. David Rockefella is quoted as saying this among others. and this is why the islamic terrorists are such vital assets to the NWO. it provides an excuse to 'refine' our State-sanctioned liberties and make it easier to enforce their stamp of authenticity "in the name of security".

the reason why they want us chipped is so that we remain within their strict control. afterall, it is their power, and their money, and their plans, and their buildings and cities and economies, therefore they don't need pesky free thinking human beings muffing it up.

but AGAIN, i maintain that i am a follower of Jesus Christ and i am not interested in retaliation or fighting against this worldly power. Because the Bible says that all these things will be signs of the return of Christ to judge the lives of every person that has existed on earth.

take it or leave it, judge for yourself, peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join