It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, prepare to reap the harvest you have sowed,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
For years the good folk here on ATS Americans and other nationalities alike have been trying to wake the sheep up. For years there has been a flood of information on the web regarding the eventual downfall and slavery of the world starting with the USA. Some listened but most laughed. Well i dont hear much laughter anymore.

Its sad that things have gotten this bad and yet the American population does nothing. Just sitting on the couch and watching and waiting. They take you rights, you did nothing. They send your children to illegal wars to make themselves rich and you do nothing. They kill you with junk food you do nothing, They dumb you down and retard your intellectual creative and spiritual growth and you do nothing. They steal your hard earned money, tax you more and you do nothing. They lie to your face, make false promises and you do nothing. They openly hold you and your family hostage like a chess piece and you do nothing...

And here we are, America on the verge of chaos and anarchy, Broke beyond belief why? That right.. nobody did anything about it. We were all too busy polishing our shiny new toys they were hypnotizing us with.

Now im not exempt from this apathy. but i have a clear conscious because at every given opportunity i was there trying to remind people of the bigger picture of the real stakes of the game we were all playing and the cost of complacency. I could have done more, i know this. But Australia isnt quite America yet and my selfish human nature figured if they are too stupid to realize what they are doing they deserve what they get. But we are all connected and we will all suffer for this.

I hate that we are slaves to them and to our desires. desires they brainwashed us into desiring. You are a fool if you think you havent been influenced we all have at some level. All i ever wanted was the future they promised us but i dont see it happening unless we take it and make it ourselves. I cant fight for you and if Australia was in the state you guys are in i would be rallying some serious grass roots movements together. What are you guys waiting for??? They are laughing in your face they dont even respect you enough to fear you. Your whole nation needs a collective slap to wake up and realize how serious the situation is.

this is your national debt US NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK

You need to wake up. the political parties are a joke its an illusion to make you think you have choice. This is the most important thing you need to understand "THEY DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOU" repeat that over and over in your head....then look around and tell me your wrong. Would appointed officials who are supposed to look after you do this to you. If you parents came home everyday and beat the absolute tar out of you for 20 years all the while saying i love you im doing this because i care about you.. how long would it be before you say "no you dont"

I cant fight your battles in fact the battle you have to first fight is the one with yourself. You were wrong. once you understand you were tricked you can do something about it. You CANNOT break out of a prison you DONT know your in, Its impossible. I know there will be alot of people that will take offense to this post but im sorry the time to sugar coat things has long past.

your government is corrupt "Evidence"

they have lied to you "Evidence"

they have killed you and your children

it goes on and on, and now Obama holds your parents and grand parents hostage. Obama: S.S. checks may not go out if no debt deal reached

You guys really need to put all your bull shee differences aside and get rid of these clowns running your country. i mean what are you waiting for? Im genuinely asking? and im sure they are asking the same question. How far can we push these sheep? how much can we take from them? You have nothing left to give but your lives and when they decide to take that there will be nobody by your side to help you.

For the love of god get off your butts and DO something. Your inaction is having global consequences. It doesnt matter what you do just do something, anything have a massive camp out organize a nation wide rally have a bloody national cookout SOMETHING to show solidarity. for christ sake we are all connected via facebook youtube twitter. save your country save yourself. once you start the world will follow.

Its time to start acting like the saviors you always claimed to be.

sorry about the rant but this is a serious issue and i feel strongly about it. And if i can even inspire one person to do something i know i have done what little i can to help.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I would take this more seriously, if you bothered to get the thread title correct.

The phrase is : Reap what you have sown .

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The people with time have no means, and people of means have no time. It was engineered this way, the fall will be a spectacle. Necessity will make revolutionaries of us all.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
I would take this more seriously, if you bothered to get the thread title correct.

The phrase is : Reap what you have sown .

Your absolutely right.. my spelling, grammar and punctuation is what we should focus on i humbly beg your forgiveness, I shall endevour to better myself in my next post thank you for correcting me.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
The people with time have no means, and people of means have no time. It was engineered this way, the fall will be a spectacle. Necessity will make revolutionaries of us all.

There is a great quote the Merovingian says "Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yay! A Harvest! Oooohh I can't wait to feast on some yummy dumplin.... huh? Oh? Not that kind of harvest?
.... shucks

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Yay! A Harvest! Oooohh I can't wait to feast on some yummy dumplin.... huh? Oh? Not that kind of harvest?
.... shucks

Oh there will be feasting dont doubt, but it will your bones they will be feasting on.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There will be no new revolution in America. "TPTB" know they have won this war. Its over. All that is left is the messy cleanup. But just in case, they have prepared for the miniscule chance that some "home grown terrorists" will try to take back their country. But I don't see it happening in large numbers. We're all too mind numbed and happy in our oppression. In fact, most of us haven't the slightest clue that our freedoms have gradually eroded over the past hundred years. And that erosion has been on fast forward for the past ten years.

The membership of ATS is a different breed. The majority of us see where this is headed, but feel powerless to do anything but prepare for the inevitable head on collision. I have read plenty of posters here that lament that even their families refuse to see the most basic of truths right in front of their eyes.

At this point, believing in miracles isn't going to cut it. We're going to have to rely on them.

edit on 7/14/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

And many STILL cannot see in order for the NWO so many speak of to work a major division in the Americanaz must occure. Sorta like luring some into a trap. Upset them and piss them off and they will rebel. Let them rebel and the country below their feet shall be taken from them as they are criminally charged with going against the system. As they are charged and rounded up for FALLING for it. The NWO sweeps in and takes what they feel is theirs.

BE CAREFULL ALL THERE IS SERIOUS MIND TRICKERY IN PLAY- WHAT IF SOME SAT BACK AND REALLY PLANNED TO HAVE A NEGRO OR LOL NEGRO APPEARING BEING TAKE THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT TO FURTHER BOIL THE AMERICANAZ BLOODS. KNOWING IF HIS POLICIES DONT WORK EVENTUALLY AN UPRISE WOULD OCCURE SOUNDS LIKE OTHER COUNTRIES DEALING WITH THIS PROGRAM AS WELL (NOTICE PROGRAM). AGAIN MAKE INTELLIGENT DECISIONS ON LOVE NOTE HATE RELATED THOUGHTS OR MANY OF YOU MAY END UP VERY DISCOMFORTED DUE TO FALLING FOR THE TRAP.

OH AND ITS NOT A COLOR ISSUE WITH THE TOP CONTROLLERS WHO MAY HAVE SET FORTH THIS GLOBAL PLAN OF DECIET. FOR THEY KNOW RACE ISSUES IS A CONTROLL TOOL USED ON THE SHEEP MINDED.

BE WELL AND SAFE ALL THINGS ARE CHANGING SO DONT BECOME TOOLS OF THE CHANGE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5755b03656c7.jpg[/atsimg]

[color=gold]
NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
[/COLOR]

copied

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I don;t mean to be a thorn in your side as I feel there is definite merit to your thread. However, the points you make about sending our children to war and feed us junk food are pretty embellished to say the least.

The USA is a free enterprise society. Money is what drives almost every facet of daily life here. There is no draft at the moment, so it isn't accurate to say the government is hauling off our children to wars. You're aware those "children" are considered adult and that they've willingly applied for the military? Fast Food? Of course it's disgusting. Of course we eat entirely too much of it as a nation. The reason there are tons of ads for it is because it's a capitalist country and people will buy what they see. It's up to you as a human being to take responsibility for what you put in your body. You cannot eat like crap, become fat and blame the government. That's seriously irresponsible. We have the right to not ever join the military and we have the right to eat lettuce and carrots. I'm just saying you cannot scream about rights being taken away, and at the same time disregard the ones we all have simply because you don't like war or obesity.

edit on 14-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In my heart I want to feel that your concern for America and the Americans is genuine, and that your plea for Americans to wake up is in good faith - pure goodness.

However I can't help but to wonder if there is a bit of panicky concern there as well. Because perhaps you realize that once the US falls, so will everything else, including other countries.

So are you geniune in your concern, or is your attempt to hold up the US because you need the US to continue holding everybody else up?

I ask this in neutral curiosity rather than from an aggressive stance.

Blessings

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't think things are much better here in Australia OP.I am wittnessing some pretty dark changes and hidden agenda's here too friend.Here too, the natives are getting restless.What state are you in?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I agree that money appears to be the driving force behind everything, and I also agree that many people seem to have the "need" to buy every bright and new shiny bauble that they see advertised.

I do disagree a bit on the fast food and junk food though. Part of the problem is that fast food and junk food has gotten to be much, much cheaper than more healthy organic or home cooked food. And we have so many people who are either unemployed or under employed now that many times the fast food and junk food is all they can afford. Sad state of affairs when it's cheaper to feed your family on Taco Tuesday nights.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

you say it as if you are disappointed in all Americans. For your information, its the lobbyists with the power in legislation, and no matter how many people send letters to their representatives, or stand outside of Federal buildings calling bull#, those in the Gov will continue to do what they will greedily for profits. Next time try not generalizing , bud

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I actually had an epiphany while reading this post. I realized that society is essentially a macrocosm version of a grade school classroom. People like you and I are the good kids, the popular kids are politicians and leaders, the other people are sheeple, and the teachers are the higher powers, higher purpose, or higher whatever.

Well the popular kids decided to mouth off in class, and the other kids followed. People like you and I were like "What the firetruck are you doing?" Now the entire class is being punished for the idiotic actions of a few. So much for recess....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlipFormat

Noone is doing anything about that, in general pal.

Hey anyone notice that while all the total debts on the debt clock are going up ... the total national debt is going down,, how is this possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

believe it or not, you can't judge 280 million people based on internet forums and MSM

deny ignorance indeed

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let it fall and let the dollar fall as well then we will all be on equal terms.Id rather build a new ship than constantly plug holes.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
In my heart I want to feel that your concern for America and the Americans is genuine, and that your plea for Americans to wake up is in good faith - pure goodness.

However I can't help but to wonder if there is a bit of panicky concern there as well. Because perhaps you realize that once the US falls, so will everything else, including other countries.

So are you geniune in your concern, or is your attempt to hold up the US because you need the US to continue holding everybody else u

I ask this in neutral curiosity rather than from an aggressive stance.

Blessings

My loyalty is to the human race. Not any one country. Am I scared? I fear stubbing my toe more than the fall of civilization. Will I lament its unnecessary demise? Of course, what a waste of an opportunity to represent the planet in the universe. So my answer is that I genuinely do feel your loss. Incidently if you want to live the american dream a bit longer, I suggest you move here. It's the last if the american clone colonies. Australia and canada will be the last to fall

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No disrespect to the OP, but it sounds as if you want us to rise up and fix something that is terribly broken?

That is not how you fix it, what you do is you sit back and you stop participating in the madness. You surround yourself with loving people who feel as you do and think as you do and you wait. You wait for the Monster to die by its own means. It will fail but to fight a failing Giant the means of which we cannot, we would only harm ourselves; the secret is to let it die so that out of the ashes a new way can emerge.

Yeah, that sounds like I am saying New World Order, but it isn't about the World at that point, unless it is about our world, our homes, and our communities. Face it, I won't know and I won't care what is happening "over there" once all of this goes down, so to fight it now would be like trying to help you across the street. Can you see now?

So let the Giant Monster die by its own hands. In the meantime I did listen and I did hear. I turned off the TV, I spent years making sure that I was completely debt free. I no longer pay taxes. I no longer work for money!

The most important thing I did do is I embraced Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and I opened my eyes to the real Evil in this World and what it wants to do for the World. I know there is an AntiChrist and I know there is a Christ.

It won't be long so talking political diatribe with the Souls who are willing and waiting for repentance is a little like singing to the choir!

It is OK, we will be fine! Trust us, we know we have to fall and we know we all have to face Tribulation. In as much is some believe some magic vehicle from Space is going to come and lift us out of this madness, is simply is not true. However, if we have enough faith within and fortitude we will walk through the worst of this and come out the other end with a better idea about how best to Love each other!

Money is the Root! The Powerful will take it and break the very backs of the people in order to get it! Time to wake up my friend!

Good luck to you Down Under! (what a terrible saying!) I think I will take that back, Good luck to you and I pray that you too may open to the fact that we are all where we need to be and we are all going to be placed where we can best Serve appropriately!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join