It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, prepare to reap the harvest you have sowed,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

believe it or not, you can't judge 280 million people based on internet forums and MSM

deny ignorance indeed

Oh im sorry...is there a revolution going on in america to take back the country that I'm not aware of?? Ignorant to the bitter end huh? Its cool brother I know why you do it I just think it's a flawed philosophy. We are all entitled to our opinion. Good luck either way we are all going to need it.

you have no idea why I do anything. I have no idea why you do anything. that's my whole point actually.

The beauty of this country is we express ourselves at the polls, not in the streets. I believe this country will be great again, and in a few years

so I guess I'm saying enjoy taking your shots while you can, if that makes you feel better, good for you

Taking shots? Reality is not taking shots mate. And you think elections aren't rigged?? Lmao it's cute when they are so innocent.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

comparing the population America has a mere handful of non-sheeple. We cannot start a revolution unless we had more involved, unlike Europe,Greece,lybia,and numerous other countries to which the mass is awake and involved.
You are indeed correct naming Americans dumber down, your right. But how do we change this chaos with so few numbers? For the records way back when America was first invaded by Europe, Spain ECT..the intent was called "the American project". Do a web search learn Americas true destiny.i.e..illuminatte,nights templar to name a few.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Many people just don't understand what is happening. They have been purposely dumbed down by the controlling elite. This has been engineered for a century. I love that the Internet has been such a great way to communicate instantly. I mean, here I am posting to an Aussie, and you know we might really need you guys to back us up some day. Did you guys give your govt your guns yet? are they giving you free health care? Are you beholden to them? Well, the Soros Utopia machine is working overtime on America. The Elite know that America is the Kingpin of World Freedom and Liberty, and to have their UN One World govt be successful, America has to be in.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
[sarc]Americans just need to pray more to Jesus and the Lord will deliver them from the tyranny (by killing them all in a Rapture.[/sarc]

RELIGION: Controlling you since 4000 BC.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Every single American i have spoke to excluding on here, haven't got a clue what a mess their country is in.

It seems that the majority are unaware of the impending monetary disaster looming

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Logman

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Didn't god also say I will help those who help themselves???

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No he did not. That is a common misconception. It is not found anywhere in scripture.

2nd

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

No he did not. That is a common misconception. It is not found anywhere in scripture.

2nd

So he doesn't want us to be self reliant? How will we evolve?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well now I am just responding with what it is I believe. I am not trying to force opinions on anyone. But since you asked... From what I have read in scripture my answer would be no, God does not want us to be self reliant, he wants us to rely on Him and His power. We are not Gods and we cannot evolve into gods

Philippians 4:13
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST which strengtheneth me.

Apart from God we can do nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hmmm. Maybe we should ask for all the money back. You know the money we've sown overseas. To help other countries out. Now that we are in a pickle I wonder how many countries will try to help us out. Oh well. At least it makes for interesting times that we are living in.

Conc.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion1
Hmmm. Maybe we should ask for all the money back. You know the money we've sown overseas. To help other countries out. Now that we are in a pickle I wonder how many countries will try to help us out. Oh well. At least it makes for interesting times that we are living in.

Conc.

Well the money stolen from you to start wars and kill people is in the hands if private investors and companies that destroy and then rebuild the poor countries.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Well the popular kids decided to mouth off in class, and the other kids followed. People like you and I were like "What the firetruck are you doing?" Now the entire class is being punished for the idiotic actions of a few. So much for recess....

That's really an awesome analogy ya got goin there, mossme89.

So, I hear rumors of a major pop-test looming and I can't hear the teacher because the stupid popular kids are running their mouths AGAIN. Can I copy somebody's notes...? I really want to pass this test.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Why not start the revolution instead of cheering it on. Youhave been conditioned to be a spectator and that is exactly what your doing right now. I'm sorry but doing nothing is what got us here it seems your logic is flawed. But good luck anyway

Goodness me, you are just johnny on the spot! Hop in a boat and paddle right over and get this revolution going that you are so anxious to witness! And clearly we are a big mess of disappointment to you, who are so wise in these matters, so gosh darn git over here and show us how it is done, mate!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
I would take this more seriously, if you bothered to get the thread title correct.

The phrase is : Reap what you have sown .

Your absolutely right.. my spelling, grammar and punctuation is what we should focus on i humbly beg your forgiveness, I shall endevour to better myself in my next post thank you for correcting me.

You're.
Either a period (meaning "my" should be capitalized), a colon, or an ellipsis (informal) after "right".
You need either a semicolon between "on" and "I' (which needs to be capitalized), or a period.
There should be a period after "forgiveness", not a comma.
Endeavor.
You missed a period after "post".
"Thank" should be capitalized.

Baby steps. Get the grammar right, then next chapter we'll work on content mastery, followed by getting your point across. Because I have no idea what you're trying to say.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

i find that most americans would rather stick their head in the sand and not know whats actually going on. this country is full of psudo-itellectuals that just parrot what the talking heads on television say. the american public, in general, are easy to use the old jedi mind trick on.... (these are not the droids you are looking for).

our politicians are bought and paid for by special interest groups with deep pockets. if you really think that the person you voted for "because they promise change and they are gonna work hard for your rights" is actually going to do anything while in DC, other than sit on their @ss and get fatter while sucking on the teat of american people, then you are sorely mistaken.

the system is broken and it needs to be fixed. we need a govt that is actually by the people, for the people. politicians should be paid a minimal salary, not these exorbant salaries with unlimited and platinum benefits that are not available to the public. if you really want someone to work for your rights, put them in the same boat as you.

politicians are living in a world so far removed from the common man, that they are out of touch with them. if they actually had a clue about how the common person lives and the struggles of trying to survive day to day, provide for a family, find good employment and good schools for their kids then they might actually do something in washington.

sorry for the rant.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I greatly enjoyed your rant

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I got news for ya that's happened here too. Ever hear of the Revolutionary War. How about the War of 1812, Maybe the Civil war?
What exactly do you think happens during war?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Dachende
I would take this more seriously, if you bothered to get the thread title correct.

The phrase is : Reap what you have sown .

Your absolutely right.. my spelling, grammar and punctuation is what we should focus on i humbly beg your forgiveness, I shall endevour to better myself in my next post thank you for correcting me.

You're.
Either a period (meaning "my" should be capitalized), a colon, or an ellipsis (informal) after "right".
You need either a semicolon between "on" and "I' (which needs to be capitalized), or a period.
There should be a period after "forgiveness", not a comma.
Endeavor.
You missed a period after "post".
"Thank" should be capitalized.

Baby steps. Get the grammar right, then next chapter we'll work on content mastery, followed by getting your point across. Because I have no idea what you're trying to say.

/TOA

Firstly, English is a bastardized language. To try and impart some artificial aristocracy on it is laughable at best.

Secondly, Language as with any other form of communication is a constantly evolving creature. new words are added and deleted all the time. New ways of saying old words as well.

You remind me of those die hard fanatics that just cant let go of the past. Vinyl man thats the best. No its not its sheeeet. its big cumbersome and inefficient. Just because you associate something with day dreams of happier days doesnt make it any better, LOL is now part of the English language. nobody cares if you like it or not.

As for not understanding what im trying to say, well it doesnt surprise me. Keep watching the ants and ill keep watching the planets. And we shall compare notes at the end and see which past time produced the most beneficial results.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Why not start the revolution instead of cheering it on. You have been conditioned to be a spectator and that is exactly what your doing right now. I'm sorry but doing nothing is what got us here it seems your logic is flawed. But good luck anyway

Goodness me, you are just johnny on the spot! Hop in a boat and paddle right over and get this revolution going that you are so anxious to witness! And clearly we are a big mess of disappointment to you, who are so wise in these matters, so gosh darn git over here and show us how it is done, mate!!!

Whats wrong with your hands and legs? When the time comes i will rally the troops in my country dont worry about that. Instead of expecting people and god to save you why dont you do it yourself? Im sorry liberation doesnt come in a microwaveable container....your going to have to do this the hard way....also i dont recall an invite when you were partying is up and pissing your money away. so yeah..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join