It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Jones: AZ Police Chief Declares Martial Law After Being Exposed on Infowars.com

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I don't think you can simply label this as a HOAX since the Attorney General, FBI and Justice Department have all been notified and are investigating. Something big is taking place. Someone told me the other day they believe it's a psy-ops. I can't confirm it. I've talked to the Mayor personally and he seems genuine. I'm at a loss regarding the video.

I think we should all be paying very close attention to what is taking place.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by debbrown
reply to post by Klassified

Just in case you are following this: Police Chief and Town Council: 10 Mayor, Jones, and Community: 0

www.prisonplanet.com...

So much for the awesome power of the internet...
edit on 22-7-2011 by debbrown because: addition

Hi Deb, thanks for the update. I've been looking in on this case as I can. I've been really busy lately. I think one of my big concerns other than the obvious, is that somehow the feds will use this whole fiasco to set a precedent that will allow this kind of thing to spread across the country like a cancer. Its not a pleasant thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

The guys says, "Exactly" consistently for things that are not "exactly" but maybe (sometimes) suggestive.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I haven't had a lot of pleasant thoughts lately. A friend tells me that I have to stop logging in to ATS because it's
"all a bunch of lies". I told her: "No.....I have to stop logging on, because it is true".

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

To be honest, some of it is rubbish, but there is a lot of truth here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join