It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Jones: AZ Police Chief Declares Martial Law After Being Exposed on Infowars.com

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I guess the council voted the first amendment out of their little town. As has been said before, "The inmates are running the asylum".

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
How dare they treat freedom of speech as just another phrase to be thrown around! What, are they afraid of people being aware?

Obviously their attempts at truth cover-up will be exposed throughout youtube! Inciting riots? I think that the police are the ones responsible for that, stepping on our constitution like it means nothing!

We will show them something to be afraid of. The truth will set us free!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here are some good sources detailing why this is so wrong on so many levels.
If you do not have a free press you jeopardize your freedom from tyranny. And this is how they do it.

Freedom of the press is the freedom of communication and expression through vehicles including various electronic media and published materials. While such freedom mostly implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state, its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.en.wikipedia.org...
Speaking of a Free Press

“A journalist is a grumbler, a censurer, a giver of advice, a regent of sovereigns, a tutor of nations. Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets.” Napoleon Bonaparte **[1769-1821] nie.miamiherald.com...

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference, and impart information and ideas through any media regardless of frontiers" en.wikipedia.org...

Reporters Without Borders considers the number of journalists murdered, expelled or harassed, and the existence of a state monopoly on TV and radio, as well as the existence of censorship and self-censorship in the media, and the overall independence of media as well as the difficulties that foreign reporters may face. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When ever there is a racial civil rights violation we get bus loads of people marching up and down their crappy little cities. Why not now? I can kinda understand why the FBI isn't fully involved when you have much larger cities with higher corruption (Like New Orleans), but where is the State Police. Even in Louisiana when a little city makes waves of stupidity they atleast step in and look like they are trying. I can't see how a Govenor or Congressman would allow this speck of existance to invoke a state of emergency without them getting involved. It's on thing to do it for a natural disaster, but pissy citizens!! And if things were so bad State Police would be there. I thought I would never support damaging public property, but they should burn that F@%#ing police station down.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just another example of the goverment making up the rules as they go and we the people sitting back and doing nothing. what ever happened to our back bone

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
After reading about this little town all day long I came to a conclusion that the FBI is probably already and has been involved.

It is becoming obvious that the County is just about as corrupt as the city.

Alot of times the FBI will be involved for several years before things come to light. After Katrina their were numerous civil rights violations and almost every Parish (County) and Mayor has been rapped up in shady deals and blatent corruption. It has taken 5 years before many of them have been charged do to the overwhelming amount of abuses.

I have a feeling this little town sits inside of a bigger picture that is focusing on the La Paz County. We won't hear from the FBI until they formaly arrest some State Senators and County Leaders.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Speaking of Nazi's...

Strangelove? Is that German? ... Ahh, a kraut if by any other name

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Heard the interview . they dropped the charges or is that the garden lady . Am I getting mixed up here . Is this the sherrif that the robber barrens of the town tried to shut down as they were stealing town assests .

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by diamonddave

Maybe ordinary folk dont even think that their towns sherrifs and business people and councils are all working hand in hand to cheat money out of the townsfolk. ordinary people dont think like that as they are good people usually , so it takes scandles like this for it to come out

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Wouldn't "conform or die" by their slogan??? I mean, by circumventing normal judicial and civil rights avenues with martial law (actually "state of emergency" - whatever that means there), the authority there seems to be saying: conform or be confronted with full force by the police, normal rights be damned. This of course could mean death (out past curfew, obstruction, and ignoring orders under such states could result in gun fire, no?).

Are we suggesting that Quartzite, AZ is a "bellwether" for the US? You drive down I-10 out of Phoenix through hot desert, and right before you get to the mountains that separate you from the Colorado River and California, you see a couple of overpasses, a few fast food joints, a bunch of trailers, RVs and this crappy neighborhood. That's my memory of Quartzite. Actually, come to think of it, this reminds me of the Grapes of Wrath, when the family reaches the Colorado River and has confrontation with the police, who are really servants of the wealthy and bust up the Hoovervilles...Quartzite probably is one big, petrified Hooverville.

**As a side note, If you prefer, John Steinbeck has an interesting description of this area in Grapes of Wrath when the Joad family is almost to California, though he was probably writing about Kingman or Lake Havasu area.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
this is is somewhat disturbing but I think it will only serve to show people how convoluted their government is

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I understand that the mayor didn't attend the emergency meeting. Good for him. Hopefully he's working overtime, with the F.B.I perhaps, to throw those bums on the council out. Personally, I wasn't aware that the town council of ANY town could declare a state of emergency without the mayor. You know, that person who is supposed to be in charge? What are they going to do even if they could, bring in the National Guard? Highly doubtful seeing how they are in close proximity to the Mexican border and the Guard has bigger fish to fry than protecting a bunch of overfed, power-hungry rednecks.

If the council members actually think that people in the higher ranks of politics or law enforcement are going to step up and protect them, they're delusional. Quartzite is a Podunk little town in the middle of the desert that really isn't worth that much on paper. They think that they are special because they hold positions authority in..........Quartzite

Their peers and superiors are laughing at them right now. They are the butt of jokes and they don't even realize it. Pathetic.

Their time is coming and it's coming soon, I'm helping to make sure of that.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Now there is a girl with balls.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
II seem to remember a RAMBO MOVIE where he had to take the sherif apart to put some order back into the system. Where are you Rambo?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well, well. Yet more out of control piggies, these "people" wont learn until they are the ones on the receiving end of state sanctioned brutality and violence.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
WOW. I am shocked that there is not more response from ATS to this travesty of liberty !! This is exactly the kind of thing we here are supposed to be watching for and publicizing! Where are all the freedom lovers??

i was so outraged by this video, and all the previous ones that were shown thanks to ATS to myself and my friends, that i actually registered an account so i could respond to this! it is an absolute travesty what is happening in this country, and something needs to change.... people can only take so much pressure before they give out and either lay down and die, or rise up and take action. im holding onto my deepest hopes that all us folks here at ATS are not the kind to lay down.... im not very tired.... how about you?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Guys understand something. The State and County PTB will not get involved for fear it will expose the whole system. The Feds most assuradly will not get involved. This has to be done locally and quickly. The Mayor needs to get the militia together and remove the police cheif by force. If they surround his home and lay it out for him in terms he is familiar with (get out or we burn you out) I am sure he will see the logic in resignation.
Once the local council has lost their ability to strongarm people by calling the cheif the Mayor will be able to get them squared away as well or he will be able to suggest resignation for them as a smart course of action.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteJackal

I will tell you the truth: I live in a place that is well-prepared for any attempt by any entity, be it govt. or civil, to rout us out of our homes! There is no way in hell that we can be all be removed or dis-armed here. We are redneck guerillas...... well-versed in the art of hiding and ambushing in our woods and fields. And we have the stamina and fortitude to outlast all attempts at relieving us of our personal liberties.

It is not those like us I wonder and worry about.... it is the panty-waisted, titty-baby barking spiders I worry about. The ones that still take the MSM as gospel and are blissfully spoon-fed their daily load of bull-$#^* I am concerned over. They seem to outnumber those of us willing to fight for the way of life that our forefathers died to protect.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Just in case you are following this: Police Chief and Town Council: 10 Mayor, Jones, and Community: 0

www.prisonplanet.com...

So much for the awesome power of the internet...
edit on 22-7-2011 by debbrown because: addition

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Is this now a confirmed HOAX?

edit on 22-7-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join