It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Possible Antichrist Candidate - Rick Perry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have been studying the Bible's prophecies about the Antichrist for 19 years. Recently, I believe that I have found one possible match for Antichrist. It is Republican Texas Governor Rick Perry.

According to the Bible, the Antichrist is a wolf in sheep's clothing that will deceive the elect and that will head an end times false apostate church. He will be a false "Christian". He will be the leader of the end times beast kingdom, known as Babylon The Great. The Great Harlot and The Whore of Babylon are the end times allusions of this end times kingdom that is ruled by a secret occult satanic religion known as "Mystery Babylon".

The Antichrist will have a religious leader, the False Prophet, that will tell the whole world that he is the Messiah and tell them to worship him and his image, known as the Image of the Beast.

The Antichrist will be an economic dictator and under his rule, an economic system of total control will be implemented. He shall make a pact of three kingdoms, and then after the other two have been absorbed into his, he shall turn on them.

He shall arise up out of the sea of politics as a relative unknown, secondary political leader, into a rapid ascension onto the world stage.

He shall be very bold, very stern, very arrogant, and very boastful in his statements that are lies, deceptions, tricks, falsehoods, and in his blaspheme against God, through his false religious statements that are interwoven into his one world government, which he shall reside over.

He shall, as a political leader, blaspheme against God, and present himself as some kind of new age occult religious guru, and he shall be worshiped by the cult end times apostate false Christian church.

His politics and his government shall be completely intertwined with this new age occult false "Christian" religion, and his image shall be worshiped by the false apostate "Christians" worldwide.

For all these years, I have been trying to identity this individual, either in people that are currently alive, or in people from the past (such as Hitler, Stalin, etc.).

I have used a mathematical model to try to assign a value number to high probability individuals (both current and historical persons of high notoriety) that could be Antichrist. Figures such as: Muammar Qaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Ghengis Khan, Charlemagne, Tony Blair, Bibi Netanyahu, Prince William, Mao Tse-Tung, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Adolf Hitler, Nero, Caligula, Napoleon Bonaparte, Vladimir Lenin, Nicolas Sarkozy, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, Henry Kissinger, Barack Obama, Vladislaus Drakulya, etc. (you get the idea) - score extremely high for example, and are extremely strong candidates.

Rick Perry, so far, has gotten one of the highest scores yet, and appears to just be moving onto the international stage now. He is one to keep a very close eye on.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It is obviously his hair that gives it away.

No one of this world could ever have such great hair all the time

I kid, I kid.

Your suggestion is a possibility. Guess we will have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
At least he won't mess with where he's from.

:0

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This guy gives me the creeps too.

I do remember someone talking about how many innocent people were executed in Texas. The speaker was talking about how Perry refused to help even though he knew some were innocent.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ahh was going to read this thread then saw your avatar.

ridics... too much to say, so wont bother

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Although I appreciate the work you've done on this, I can't quite pull the trigger on 'Rick Perry is the AntiChrist' with so many people still in the running. Our current Manchurian still has a significant lead in the Satanic Sweepstakes! I will watch him, like I do every world figure, but unless you can convince me that the state of Texas is Modern Babylon, Rick Perry gets no bonus points from me.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
the antichrist will come from obscurity. no one will have heard of him. he will come from nowhere and sound all very convincing and good.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He sucks, he really does, but I don't believe the antichrist will be a person, rather a movement. You may be half right in that he is a part of the movement. Every politician is false in their beliefs of god.
They only wear the guise of christianity to gain votes. They are also false in their party affiliation, they are republican or democrat for the votes alone, once they are in they are globalists and have as much respect for democracy as Karl Marx.

Stop looking at individuals, it is the group that is antichristical.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Isnt the antishrist supposed to be the evil and exact opposite of christ? If so, Jesus is real mad at you for making this comparison... LOL!! RIck Perry.. antichrist? Nahh, more like a reincarnated used chariot salesman.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's about the company you keep...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I will quote the statements you made.

According to the Bible, the Antichrist is a wolf in sheep's clothing that will deceive the elect and that will head an end times false apostate church. He will be a false "Christian".

Obama has never used quotes from the New Testament.

Always from the old testament.

A true Christian would quote from the New Testament not the old which is basically the Torah and is also part of the Koran.

The Antichrist will be an economic dictator and under his rule, an economic system of total control will be implemented.

Unless the OP has been living in another reality for the past two and a half years,stills sounds like Obama.

He shall arise up out of the sea of politics as a relative unknown, secondary political leader, into a rapid ascension onto the world stage.

Perry has been the Governor of Texas for 11 years and he is not a unknown.

What was Obama doing 11 years ago? Did anybody even know the name 11 years ago?

He shall be very bold, very stern, very arrogant, and very boastful in his statements that are lies, deceptions, tricks, falsehoods, and in his blaspheme against God, through his false religious statements that are interwoven into his one world government, which he shall reside over.

Still sounds like Obama and his agenda,or has the OP conveniently forgotten Obama's religious mentor Wright?

No other American president has ever bowed in a expression of subservience to another leader,until Obama came along.

Your "mathematical model" has only 11 individuals that are alive and only three of them are presently world leaders.
Sarkozy, Obama and Netanyahu.

Shouldn't the "anti Christ" be living at this moment?

Why you did not include Putin is evidence of deceit to me.

But considering your member name( Red Cloak ) and your avatar it is understandable.

But it all still adds up(mathematically) to Obama or Sortello or what ever name he has used in his mystery past life.

That is unless you used 'new" math".

Why did you NOT include the present "leader" of the Catholic church is also a sign of deception.

You know the German Pope who was a member of the Nazi youth as a young man.

Stalin,Hitler and Mussolinii,Castro, Hugo Chavez ,Franco,and Robert Mugabe all had one thing in common other than being dictators.

They were all raised as Catholics.

Rick Perry is a Methodist not a Catholic but Biden and Pelosi is, even Boehner is.

Jerry Brown even trained to be a Jesuit priest which Stalin did also!

The only reason I bring this religion up is because you were adamant that the Anti-Christ, which is from the bible, was a political leader relatively unknown.

So following that line of though, he would have to be someone who is a member of the largest Christian religious group that would follow him.

And that group is the Catholic church.

Brown has actually "resurrected himself from the dead",politically speaking.

Sounds like the "Anti Christ" to me.
edit on 13-7-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I still think an antimatter opening will let him in somehow like a failed -accellorator experiment or something something like the movie the "Mist"....

edit on 7/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

But considering your member name( Red Cloak ) and your avatar it is understandable.

He is Greek
not Russian, He is a silly sheep person

From what i can tell , he is a sheep and follows blindly crooks and theives who are currently under investigation for corruption. He is part of the people that have brought down the Greek economy.

I find it funny to find him on this website as its a massive contradiction to what he is.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Now, for real? I made a thread recently regarding how many people had said the same thing about Obama...strange only a few admitted it...stop this antichrist non sense. The guy is a dangerous psychopath, not the devil.

CJ
edit on 13-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Dude this was a post about the possiblilty of Rick Perry being the Anti-Christ.

Why the hell do you have to come in here talking about Obama being the Anti-christ.

Why not just respond with "No I don't think so"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have been studying the Bible's prophecies ...

Epic Fail.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Antichrist has been around for a long time. Click the link to learn about it.

www.john1429.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Not quite sure what all the hostility towards the original poster's avatar and username is for?

As far as I'm aware that is the logo of Olympiakos Football Club (Soccer team) and I would therefore assume his username is also a reference to the football club.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesyleps

You are correct, it is. this is my point

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by Red Cloak

Who is Rick Perry?

Surely if the antichrist were to exist it would be global rather than local.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join