It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Possible Antichrist Candidate - Rick Perry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

In response to: "I have used a mathematical model to try to assign a value number to high probability individuals (both current and historical persons of high notoriety) that could be Antichrist."

Please post this mathematical model, along with a qualitative explanation of the model.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
While looking for the exact quote from Nostradamus I came across this thread from 2004 - short read, worth sharing.

One thing I can agree with is that Nostradamus is really vague, and it helps if you read him along with "other" prophets. I like Jeanne Dixon

Mostly I like her because she was exact. She said that the false prophet was born August 5, 1961, and the antichrist was born on February 5, 1962 in the middle east. Barack Obama fits the false prophet birthday (8/4/61 - only 1 day sooner), I haven't found anyone who fits into the Feb 5th one yet. Rick doesn't work, he's much older.

Now, in the quatrains it mentions "mabus" but it doesn't actually say that Mabus is the antichrist - just that the Mabus will soon die, then further goes on to discuss the Antichrist. If popular opinion is correct, Mabus died (or was at least announced dead) on May 1, 2011. Thats the osaMABUSh connection thats dead at least, and the possible obaMABUSh connection hopefully dies in 2012 when he's out of office. The only difference in italics is a little bs.

Anyway, I think the osaMABUSh is a bit of a stretch, but anything is possible.

Until it is made clearer though, I got my eye on Ray Mabus (Secretary of the US Navy), if he up and dies soon, I'll really start looking around for the antichrist!

Sadly, Ray is too old to fit Jeanne Dixon's antichrist criteria, but again... the quatrain doesnt actually say Mabus is the antichrist - his death just precedes it.

Abdullah II of Jordan comes real close though
(born Jan 30, that brings him within 6 days depending on the time zone, I suck at figuring that out)

Century II, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Century VIII, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Century VIII Quatrain 55
He will find himself shut in between two rivers,
casks and barrels joined to cross beyond:
eight bridges broken, their chief run through so many times,
perfect children's throats slit by the knife

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have been studying the Bible's prophecies about the Antichrist for 19 years. Recently, I believe that I have found one possible match for Antichrist. It is Republican Texas Governor Rick Perry.

My friend, you state that you've been studying biblical prophecy, list all these characteristics of what the anti-christ should be, then you don't correlate how those items match Rick Perry. Basically the only thing you say is that he is "new". Well any politician first bursting onto the national scene is a viable anti-christ candidate by those standards.

Of all the characteristics you listed, it honestly sounded more like Obama than Perry. Now I want to clarify, I DO NOT THINK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST. But many of those characteristics are like Obama than Perry. Most people's problem with Rick Perry is that he is such a 'govt needs to keep its hands off the economy' sort of guy. He's a huge believer in deregulation and govt having little role in the economy. Its more like Obama that has tried to control the economy, however has failed at that.

To me, it sounds like you're greatly grasping at straws, maybe with a tinted lens based on your own political leanings. I would also say the same of anyone saying Obama is the anti-Christ. My point was just that Obama had more of those characteristics than Perry. People have been naming people as the anti-christ since the death and resurrection of Christ. No one has been right yet, and chances are, this just continues the 0fer

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Don't forget about the part where he was once wounded in his head but comes back to life, or something like that.Remember those wounds on Obama's head? Hmmm................
edit on 5-8-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have been studying the Bible's prophecies about the Antichrist for 19 years. Recently, I believe that I have found one possible match for Antichrist. It is Republican Texas Governor Rick Perry.

...wow, all that time and you still dont understand metaphors...

...christianity is the whore of babylon... the anti-christ (meaning antidote) is knowledge used wisely to expose and defeat the whore's pimps... rick perry is not the anti-christ... he's just another greedy pimp...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I would say most people's problem is he is christian right wing nut. The fact that he could barely get a "c" in econ at Texas A&M should speak for itself.

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Spokesman: Gov. Rick Perry running for president

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas Gov. Rick Perry is running for president, a spokesman confirmed Thursday, a move certain to shake up the race for the GOP nomination much to the delight of conservatives looking for a candidate to embrace.

edit on 12-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Does this mean you no longer believe Arnold Schwarzenegger is the anti-christ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you also given up on Paul Ryan?

I believe you are too fast to jump the gun, relax my friend... the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
...antichrist? Nahh, more like a reincarnated used chariot salesman.

ROFLMAO....
....oh, I could just picture that!...
....OTOH maybe he was the yell leader back then who got the crowd worked up in front of Pilate: Give me a "C"...give me an "R"...give me a "U"...give me another "C"...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I have used a mathematical model to try to assign a value number to high probability individuals (both current and historical persons of high notoriety) that could be Antichrist. Figures such as: Muammar Qaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Ghengis Khan, Charlemagne, Tony Blair, Bibi Netanyahu, Prince William, Mao Tse-Tung, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Adolf Hitler, Nero, Caligula, Napoleon Bonaparte, Vladimir Lenin, Nicolas Sarkozy, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, Henry Kissinger, Barack Obama, Vladislaus Drakulya, etc. (you get the idea) - score extremely high for example, and are extremely strong candidates.

Interesting. Have you run young David De Rothschild through the numbers? I would love to hear where he rated?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Response to video.

OMG, the labels are flyin' now. Well, if you had all that money and power and income, would you let Ron Paul get carried into office by a bunch of scared broke guys without trying to out spend and out spin them? Trouble is everyone is scared, and the folks who they are looking for are worried about their money too. My sister - smart lady - has often said that until the comfort zone of enough people are threatened, damaged or gone we won't see change.

To me, they seem worried, unsure if they have gone a little too far too fast. If Ron gets in and does go to work on dismantling the Fed it will be a huge mess and I fear for his life. But I sure hope he gets it done.

Good thread OP S+F

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth

I believe you are too fast to jump the gun, relax my friend... the proof is in the pudding.

Please show me where I named any of them to be the Antichrist.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth

Please show me where I named any of them to be the Antichrist.

I'm sorry, I should have worded that differently. I have no desire to pick a part your post hoping to find somewhere you named them the anti-christ, in fact, I trust you enough to take your word that you never have. It was my mistake, I should have asked if you still felt Arnold was a possible candidate and the same for Ryan.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
just found this thread when i googled "rick perry antichrist"... I got a physical chill down my spine the first time I saw a photo of Perry in the context of "potential presidential candidate" and then I remembered how he had attended Bilderberg in 07... I dont know... it's just a feeling. He just really gives me the creeps. and i'm not the kind of person who says that a lot. barely at all actually. and lots of typical people give me a bit of creeps, david rockefeller, cheney, etc.. but perry really really really creeps me out

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jebediah

Our current Manchurian still has a significant lead in the Satanic Sweepstakes! ...

yes indeed... Øbama was elected only 34 months ago... He was quzzically awarded the Nobel Peace Prize (one of the prophetic signs is the AC is considered a peacemaker---but still engages in cleansings of peoples)

next off the AC remains un-revealed until some 42 months into the world stage---

So, i withhold fingerpointing Perry until Øbama has been in office for 42 months ,
making April 19th- May 14th the 42nd calebdar month when the antichrist is soon to get 'revealed' or exposed as a destroyer

~i had not computed the Lunar Month cycle , but sometimes thhere are 13 full Lunar months in a year, so some calculations would give us a more narrow window-of-opportunity...
the April-May window i stated above is purely based on the Solar calendar of time ~
edit on 8-9-2011 by St Udio because: tag

OK, i did a quick look up on the number of months/moons that have passes so far in the Øbama regime...
using the Lunar calendar at the site listed:

kalender-365.de...

the election of Øbama started on a 1st Quarter moon in Nov 2008
then 42 cycles would fall in March 2012

the Innauguration was closest to the new moon in Jan 2009
then 42 cycles will be July 19th 2012

so we still have those two dates to get to the 42 months (1/2 of the prophetic final week-of-years in Daniel & Revelations)

the only twist would be that the prophetic counting starts when
Obama was awarded the Peace Prize + 42 months... calculate for yourselves,9 October 2009 +42 months(lunar cycles)... whether relected or not, he will still be a political force on the world scene [
edit on 8-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join