It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

well put, and god should be the head of every church, because church is happening at temples with jews and at islamic gatherings, church is happening whenever people come together to give glory to god, you are right, its to bad people dont see it your way, and have lost the meaning of believing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by depth om
reply to post by undo

purest definition would be
magi = persian sorcerer; sourcerer; scientist

interesting that you get scientist out of the word sorcery. from my translations i've found the word to apply to the practice of rituals while under the influence of mind altering substances.

I believe that our science today is in no way different from sorcery. Rituals designed to produce a particular effect; A method to produce a desired result; science.

As for using entheogens, i think our scientists and our cult-ure could greatly benefit from their use.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mujobektashi

What american media has demonized Islam? In fact, all news groups, president, his advisors are ALL saying positive things aboit islam. Show me a single soirce that shows any american mainstream media demonizong islam. Yes islam countries very much so demonize christianity. Theres more "extremists" in islam than in any other religion to the point it blurs the line between extremist and non.
I posted a poll earlier in this thread showing that

ONE IN FOUR AMERICAN MUSLIMS THINK SUICIDE BOMBING IS JUSTIFIABLE. THIS WAS A NATIONAL POLL. The storu was covered on national news.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

this takes me back to one of the translations of the word serpent (as in the serpent in the garden of eden), which is divination. so is the text saying the scientist in the garden of eden tricked adam and eve?
no i'm completely serious about this. do you think that's what it means?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

well glenn beck does mention that he thinks they are gearing up for a new muslim empire. forget what it's called, and that our president is actually helping them do this by helping them socially engineer their societies with our war machines, to fit the ideal form of islam for the purpose

ah i just remembered, caliphate was the word he used, a muslim caliphate.
edit on 13-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

As far as I'm concerned the West is after Middle East oil without any concern for the slaughter and maiming of innocent people! Hell...the big companies don't even care about the thousands of young American and coalition lives lost and ruined! Whilst the big oil companies are after the billions of dollars to be made from the oil to be had from these ilegal invasions in the Middle East, other big companies are making fortunes from all the supplies that are needed to maintain the troops. Then of course there's those poor munitions and weapons manufacturers!
This said, no one will ever be able to convince me there are no "sleepers" amongst the hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants here in Canada, just waiting for some old religious nutcase to give the order to slit their neighbours' throats as they sleep!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Showing nothing but horrible negative news clips and saying ohh we are not saying anything bad about islam, yeah thats not demonizing, thats just sh**ing and calling it flowers. Im not here to argue man, all im saying is what we see happening here and what we hear happening is not whats really happening, more people die because of street and gange violance on the american street then any suicide bombings or any other thing you can relate to relgion. Why dont they make that a national headline. The danger is already here, its not 12,000 miles away where they say death to america, its right outside where the kid just brought a gun to school and is about to shoot 13 other kids, the media does demonize islam, the media tells you how many people mulims killed, its doesnt tell you how many muslims were killed, in a islamic country it tells you how many muslims were killed and skips out on how many they have killed, we are not helping anyone by saying one groupe is wrong or right we are just hurting our selevs, this whole website is about people knowing the truth, which mainstream life has dubbed "conspiracy" and when we post stuff like islam is bad, chirtaisn kill, we are right you are wrong we are doing nothing but playing as the pawn that satan and his people want us to be playing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I know I'm off topic here, but I forgot to mention in my previous post that for those who may be interested, the U.S.A. beating France 1 - 0 in Woman's World Cup Soccer!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
here's beck's theory, when he was on fox (i think he lost his job not long after this)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
glen beck makes me say HA, news stopped reporting the news along time ago, maybe they never reported it, the news is like an episode of jersey shore, drama, whos dating who, these are the people who are supposed to report truth from a none-bias point of view, not give us there opinions, its not news its just entertainment and who can get their ratings up.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

this takes me back to one of the translations of the word serpent (as in the serpent in the garden of eden), which is divination. so is the text saying the scientist in the garden of eden tricked adam and eve?
no i'm completely serious about this. do you think that's what it means?

Sure, that works for me, a scientist is one who holds, uses, disseminates and uncovers knowledge.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Funny you mention obama, I really do think hes a muslim. That truly would give muslims the upper hand in the jihad..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

i think one of the problems is, that people underestimate beck. not because i agree with him on everything but they are unaware of just how much inside knowledge he has access to. i say this because the guy is a high ranking mormon and they are ALL OVER THE WORLD, in some of the highest places, and whenever they get together with muslims they find they have a common ground (such as their original teaching of polygamy, for example, their tendency to go against the catholic compiled bible (or the protestant one for that matter, etc) and their teaching on the place of women in society and temple. but that's where they soon after part company, since the mormons believe their church president is the spokesman for god, the catholics think the pope is, the protestants think the bible is and the muslims think the koran is, and of course the odd balls like me who think jesus via the holy spirit is. hehe

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mujobektashi
glen beck makes me say HA, news stopped reporting the news along time ago, maybe they never reported it, the news is like an episode of jersey shore, drama, whos dating who, these are the people who are supposed to report truth from a none-bias point of view, not give us there opinions, its not news its just entertainment and who can get their ratings up.

don't forget it's also to make us feel ok about killing them with robots and troops. Division.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

well my my my, isn't that interesting.
i must go test your theory on that particular etymology!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

maybe im a odd ball among muslim people in thinking jesus was filled with the holy spirit and his teachings are important, and muslims who think im crazy i can show you where it says in our kuran that jesus was bron of a virgin full of the holy spirit

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

how could i forget that, its not just american media, its world wide. this nwo stuff plays a big role with religion and its being used to scare people into a way of thinking whats it gunna be are we all gunna be muslims, or chirstians, maybe neither maybe we are all gunna be republicans or better yet socilaists

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Are you KIDDING. Listen, you sound pretty intelligent and I actually appreciate your posts because you obvious want to debate not just talk sh*t. Really i do very much appresiate it. They DID make it a national headline. Do you not understand these numbrrs? So one in four AMERICAN muslins think suicide bombings okay??!! Thats terrifying. This isnt just "strictly negative sources" THIS IS A POLL OF FACT. ITS A FACT
ONE IN FOUR AMERICAN MUSLIMS UNDER 30 THINK SUICIDE BOMBINGS OKAY.

Actually,9/11 killed more people in one blow thab gang activity will in 50 years.

And do you have any idea how many plots to kill thousands and thousands of people have been FOILED by the CIA, FBI etc. All muslins involved in these foiled attacks were american
edit on 13-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Then those are some dumb people, im not ok with those numbers. As a muslim, or as a human being. I dont blame the islamic faith though. I blame it on the weak minded people who see something like that as cool or as the right thing to do, all im saying my friend is that these people dont speak for islam, these 1 in 4 are just evil and would be evil no matter what their religion is. The 3 out of 4 that dont agree with them would agree with me

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

can i ask you how many muslims you know personaly and how many family members have you lost because of these muslim people?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join