It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by Stargate2012

Why do I feel like I`ve finally found the light switch after groping in murky darkness all these years?

Lucky you, the switch is flickering on and off right here.

Okay, so the tribulation is mostly about the country of Israel, but not about the disasters such as describes in the 7 seals.

I don't know what the coiling snake picture is all about. But I don't fear trampling on some snakes, on the contrary, these days I'll be delighted to do so.

Pale horse or abaddon first? You said abaddon first. Pale horse - seal, abaddon - trumpet. Seal first then trumpet, pale horse first. At least that's how I see it.

You still need to clarify whether abaddon is good or bad. When you said abaddon is related to the sun then to solomon then to antichrist figure, does this mean he's with them or what?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Why do I feel like I`ve finally found the light switch after groping in murky darkness all these years?

Lucky you, the switch is flickering on and off right here.

Okay, so the tribulation is mostly about the country of Israel, but not about the disasters such as describes in the 7 seals.

I don't know what the coiling snake picture is all about. But I don't fear trampling on some snakes, on the contrary, these days I'll be delighted to do so.

Pale horse or abaddon first? You said abaddon first. Pale horse - seal, abaddon - trumpet. Seal first then trumpet, pale horse first. At least that's how I see it.

You still need to clarify whether abaddon is good or bad. When you said abaddon is related to the sun then to solomon then to antichrist figure, does this mean he's with them or what?

The seals are opened up on Passover, as well it is the time of Apollyon. The trumpets are opened up on Passover as well according to my research.

Why are you tripping out whether Abaddon/Apollyon is good or bad? If anything Apollyon alludes to the Sun.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The 1260 days would conclude on Passover when the lamb is slain. This is when the 7 seals are opened after the birth pain process. The 7 seals are all opened on one day, PASSOVER!

The seven trumpets are also sounded on Passover as well.

www.marysrosaries.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Unopened Book and the Lamb

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 ¶ And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, Ihaving seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying,

Thou art worthy to take the book,
and to open the seals thereof:
for thou wast slain,

and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood
out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

The seven trumpets are sounded on Passover as well!

All the mentions of "seven trumpets" in the Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...

Looking at the timing of the "seven trumpets" in Joshua.

The Book of Joshua
The Circumcision and Passover at Gilgal

6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not show them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.
8 ¶ And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.
9 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal 1 unto this day.
10 ¶ And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passoveron the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.

The Book of Joshua
The Fall of Jericho

1 Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.
2 And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valor.
3 And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.
4 And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.
5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.
6 And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD.

The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Hebrews

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
29 ¶ By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Trumpets

6 ¶ And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 ¶ The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 ¶ And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 and the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 ¶ And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 and the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 ¶ And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 ¶ And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The seven plagues or vials are opened up on Passover as well!
edit on 13-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
Why are you tripping out whether Abaddon/Apollyon is good or bad? If anything Apollyon alludes to the Sun.

Coz, it's weird. Usually it's very clear who's the good guy and who's the bad guy. Jehovah, Christ, good guys. Satan, antichrist, false prophet, bad guys. Abaddon??? I thought abaddon is an asteroid not a person. But antoniastar and you believe, he's a person.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Coz, it's weird. Usually it's very clear who's the good guy and who's the bad guy. Jehovah, Christ, good guys. Satan, antichrist, false prophet, bad guys. Abaddon??? I thought abaddon is an asteroid not a person. But antoniastar and you believe, he's a person.

I don't think it is a person. I think it is related to the Sun.

Good guys, bad guys? A little hard to tell. There are many places in the Bible where "God" looks like an evil bad guy. Isn't "God" good? Then why does almost 1/4 of the Bible talk about death and destruction by God?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Son of Man appears to come on Passover. Elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire (Ezekiel's Wheel) and it is widely known Elijah is supposed to return on a future Passover date.

The Bible tells exactly when the Son of Man returns!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The Son of Man appears to come on Passover. Elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire (Ezekiel's Wheel) and it is widely known Elijah is supposed to return on a future Passover date.

All of these in 2015? The third temple hasn't been rebuilt. Damascus is still intact. No sign of mark of the beast.

How about the two witnesses? Will they appear on 2011 or later? They're elijah and moses, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

All of these in 2015? The third temple hasn't been rebuilt. Damascus is still intact. No sign of mark of the beast.

How about the two witnesses? Will they appear on 2011 or later? They're elijah and moses, right?

It appears lots of signs are pointing to that year. Oh, so the 3rd temple needs to be built before this stuff occurs? Really now? Damascus needs to be destroyed before this stuff occurs? Really now?

The Mark of the Beast, whatever that may be, happens on a Passover date. Care to see?

Who or whatever the two witnesses are, not sure if it literal, an allegory, or some esoteric reference, according to my theory and calculations it points to Oct. 2011. But who knows.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No need, thanks for all the info, good luck in your journey.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No need, thanks for all the info, good luck in your journey.

Thanks man. You too.

I will post anyways for others.

We see in Revelation 13, the beast ruling for 42 months. This is the same length as the two witnesses. There are two beasts. One of the beasts dies after 42 months. Just like the two witnesses. But another beast rises up immediately after the first beast dies. This is when the mark of the beast occurs. We also see in Revelation 13, when the beast dies, the lamb is slain (Passover).

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Two Beasts

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 ¶ And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life Ps. 69.28 of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

When does the mark occur? On Passover!

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
8 And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
11 ¶ And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
12 that thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the male shall be the LORD's.
13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
15 and it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

reply to post by Antoniastar

You ever see 11:11?

11:11 is associated with the period of wrath by the Apollyon Destroyer.

Sidebar:

I have an 11|11 thing going on as well. I started a thread about it if anyone is interested:

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA - This post is the 111th post. Synchronicity[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22dda069ccfa.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: 111th post

11:11 ties in with Passover. I really think it has to do with some stargate portal or something. There is a deep mystery behind it.

You can see the 11:11 in the Last Supper painting. The night of Passover.

And Apollyon the Destroyer (Passover Destroyer) comes then too like a thief in the night. Slays the earth for 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on. (destroyer)
12 ¶ One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphra'tes.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, (1-1-1-1) for to slay the third part of men.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

And, less Judas, there were 11 apostles. Various verses refer to them as "the eleven" as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When would the Son of Man return? It appears it is on Passover.

The Gospel according to
St. Luke
The Coming of the Kingdom

20 ¶ And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22 ¶ And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Looking at the scripture above, it says the Son of Man shall come as in the days of Noah, when Noah entered the Ark. Noah entered the ark on Iyar 14, which is the 2nd Passover.

It also says above, the day when Sodom and Gomerrah was destroyed, the Son of Man is revealed. Sodom and Gommerah was destroyed on Passover.

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis
The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 and he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons-in-law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons-in-law.
15 ¶ And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:
19 behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast showed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
20 behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: O, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.
21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zo'ar. 12
23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zo'ar.
24 ¶ Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
edit on 15-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How the Passover Will Be Fulfilled At the Return of the Messiah!

Most people think of the Passover as being only a memorial of Israel's deliverance from Egypt, or of the Messiah's death on the tree. Those of us YEHOVAH God has called into His Church realize that the Passover has a fulfillment in Yeshua's death as the Passover lamb of YEHOVAH God. However, how many of us are aware that the Passover is PRIMARILY CONCERNED WITH A FUTURE EVENT, as are all of the Holy Days our Creator God has set aside to be observed by His people?

hope-of-israel.org.nz...

The Book of Revelation is all about a future Passover event!

"YEHOVAH's HOLY DAYS, therefore, are SHADOWS OF THINGS TO COME in the future. Just before he instituted the New Testament symbols -- during the evening meal on the night before he died -- Yeshua himself stated:

I have wanted so much to eat this [coming] Passover meal with you before I suffer! For I tell you, I will never eat it until it is given its FULL MEANING in the Kingdom of God. -- Luke 22:15-16.

Yeshua the Messiah will eat the Passover again when it is fulfilled -- in the very near future!

YEHOVAH God's great future Passover, of which the first one is a type, HAS NOT YET BEEN FULFILLED. But it will be fulfilled in the future when the Kingdom of YEHOVAH God is brought to this earth, in POWER and GREAT GLORY, by the Lamb himself. The Messiah instituted a new memorial and a new MARK upon our lives, which is the SPIRITUAL MARK of the blood of our Passover Lamb. However, the future Passover of which Yeshua spoke, HAS NOT YET OCCURRED."

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The parable of the fig tree I will explain next. This holds all the marbles related to the future timing!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"The Budding Fig Tree

Scripture: Luke 21:29-33
29 And he told them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 as soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. 31 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all has taken place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Meditation: What can fig trees teach us about the coming of God's kingdom? The fig tree was a common and important source of food for the Jews. It bore fruit twice a year, in the autumn and in the early spring. The prophet Joel mentions its fruitbearing as a sign of favor from the Lord (Joel 2:22). The Talmud said that the first fruit came the day after Passover. The Jews believed that when the Messiah came he would usher in the kingdom of God at Passover time. This parable fortells the joy of God's kingdom -- the joy of new life and the promise of a new age of peace and blessing."

www.rc.net...

"In another instance, recorded in Matthew 21 (and in
Mark 11), Jesus curses a fig tree when, upon becoming
hungry and looking for fruit on it, found none. The fig
tree was in leaf, indicating that it should be bearing fruit.
As well, it was at the time of the Passover, when figs
should be plentiful."

www.johndubler.com...

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew
The Coming of the Son of Man

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 ¶ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

"F. F. Bruce states that fig trees produce 'taqsh' before the season if they are going to bear fruit in the season itself. Since this one didn't, it was a sign that it would not produce any fruit that year either.[8] Craig Keener has used these passages as a reason for an early dating for the Gospel of Matthew, saying only someone with a close knowledge of the Mount of Olives would have known that its fig trees come out in leaves around the Passover time of year."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Day the World Went Away by Nine Inch Nails!

Terminator Salvation

The Gospel according to
St. John
The Unbelief of Thomas

24 ¶ But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Did'ymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26 ¶ And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

"Reznor said in 1994 that he coined the name "Nine Inch Nails" because it "abbreviated easily", rather than for "any literal meaning".[17] Other rumored explanations have circulated, alleging that Reznor chose to reference Jesus' crucifixion with nine-inch spikes"

en.wikipedia.org...

The Passover and Salvation

www.judeministries.org...

www.yrm.org...
edit on 16-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Passover is Judgment Day!

Terminator = Destroyer

The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Hebrews

27 By faith he forsook not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Passover

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

The Gospel according to
St. John
Jesus before Pilate

28 ¶ Then led they Jesus from Cai'aphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.
29 Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring ye against this man?
30 They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered him up unto thee.
31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:
32 that the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.
33 ¶ Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Corinthians

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
13 ¶ And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Terminator Salvation Soundtrack 04 The Harvester Returns

"Passover (Pesach, in Hebrew) is the first of the three harvest festivals in the Jewish calendar. It takes place in the month of Nisan, the first month in the Jewish calendar. The other two holidays are Shavuot, which takes place 50 days after the first day of Passover, and Sukkot, which follows four days after Yom Kippur in the fall."

jewishappleseed.org...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Harvest of the Earth

14 ¶ And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17 ¶ And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Eddie Furlong

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join