It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Hahaha, I said probably not with that.

The abomination of desolation is clearly on Passover.

The tribulation lasts 1260 days. There is also the 1290 days. The 30 day difference is between the 1st Passover to the 2nd Passover. (Nissan 14 to Iyar 14)

We see in Daniel 12 this...

The Book of Daniel

The Time of the End

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever, that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

You can see above, when the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation happens, there will be 1290 days. At first I thought, once this occurred, there will be 1290 days. But then I thought, how about reading it in a reverse order, such as, once it happened, there was 1290 days before it.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover Nissan 14)

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1290 days = May 3rd, 2015 (Iyar 14- The Second Passover)
edit on 12-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Hahaha, I said probably not with that.

Not with blood. Haven't figured it out with what, eh?

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover Nissan 14)

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1290 days = May 3rd, 2015 (Iyar 14- The Second Passover)

21st october 2011, that's the beginning of the tribulation according to you, you believe there'll be a peace agreement signed with Israel??

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Hi Stargate2012, SnF for sharing your brilliantily lluminating theory!! I think you`ve pinned it down good and I have been following your scriptual disections on this thread as much as time permits. It appears that Earth has a date with destruction. What role, if any, do you figure, does Abatton, the Destroyer (of Rev. 11), play from Oct. 2011 to "the day of the lord"? Oh and I will make sure to pen the "Passover Angel of Death" into my appointment book. That should be a very interesting day. Over, Toni

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
What role, if any, do you figure, does Abatton, the Destroyer (of Rev. 11), play from Oct. 2011 to "the day of the lord"? Oh and I will make sure to pen the "Passover Angel of Death" into my appointment book. That should be a very interesting day. Over, Toni

Is abatton a nice guy or a bad guy, do you think? But he appear much later if I'm not mistaken, not during the tribulation.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hoping I am raptured into a UFO or find some hidden stargate. LOL But putting blood of the lamb over my doors probably not.

Yeah, I arrived at Oct. 21st, 2011 for a few different reasons.

A peace treaty during that time? Maybe. There is a lot of information surrounding a potential peace agreement come September 2011.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

BTW, a smart sync materialized today when updating my ATS profile. I submitted my update at 2:44 p.m. . And with no clock. Can`t tell the time in the edit mode on my cellphone. Oh, and, as you might have already calculated, 4 + 4 = 8 ANO so does 2 + 0 + 1 + 5. Toni over and bug-out

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thank you Antoniastar. Apollyon is the destroyer. Apollyon would come during a future Passover just as the Exodus Passover destroyer did.

I am not sure where Apollyon is mentioned in Rev. 11? It is mentioned in Rev 9. but not 11.

You see there is a 30 days difference between 1260 days and 1290 days right?

The key to understanding the 30 days is huge!

Moses is considered one of the two witnesses and Elijah being the other.

I can explain the 30 day difference and why it is so very important to the timing if you wish.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You ever see 11:11?

11:11 is associated with the period of wrath by the Apollyon Destroyer.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns,and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Archangel Michael comes back on Passover.

The man child is born on Passover as well.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Passover Blood Red Moon)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

"In the world of The Matrix, men are "born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch." Then comes "the One," the promised deliverer who will overcome mankind’s enemy and liberate the human race from bondage. Morpheus has been foretold that he will find this figure of prophecy; and, like John the Baptist heralding Jesus as the Lamb of God, Morpheus recognizes Neo to be the One.

"Neo" has two meanings: It’s the Greek word for "new," but it’s also an anagram for "one." Like Christ, the New Adam, the Chosen One, Neo freely gives himself up to save another, going to face his enemies alone. He "dies," comes back to life transformed with greater power and authority, and, in the film’s final shot, ascends into heaven, where he prepares for the coming liberation of humanity.

Neo is the "one," the Christ figure, but he’s also connected with "Trinity" (Carrie-Anne Moss). This three-one connection is reinforced throughout the film by the recurrence of the room numbers 101 and 303. It might further be argued that Morpheus, besides being a John the Baptist figure, is also a kind of father figure to Neo and the other resistance fighters, completing the "trinity" of heroes. Of course there’s also a Judas figure (in one scene he and Neo drink from the same cup, as Jesus and Judas dipped in the same dish).

There are other resonances with Christianity. The "fallen" world of the Matrix, we learn, was preceded by a "perfect," paradisaical simulation-world "where none suffered, where everyone would be happy." But its first inhabitants rejected this blissful environment, leading to the creation of the more familiar Matrix-world. This back-story both echoes the doctrine of the fall and also suggests the impossibility of putting fallen man back into a paradisaical setting ("I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery," opines Agent Smith).

There’s also a sort of metaphorical birth-incarnation scene, when Neo first leaves the disembodied world of the Matrix and enters the physical world. Neo awakens in the "womb" of the fluid-filled pod in which his body has grown, is severed from umbilical-cord-like connective lines, and is flushed down a birth-canal-like chute."

www.decentfilms.com...

When is the Matrix or the womb opened? On Passover!

Matrix in the Bible

www.blueletterbible.org...

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

The Consecration of the Firstborn

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.
3 ¶ And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.
5 And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month.
6 Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.
7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
8 And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
11 ¶ And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
12 that thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the male shall be the LORD's.
13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
15 and it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I've often wondered about the 30 day difference. 1260 days and 1290 days. This ties up that loose end for me. Thanks.

edit on 7/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You ever see 11:11?

11:11 is associated with the period of wrath by the Apollyon Destroyer.

Sidebar:

I have an 11|11 thing going on as well. I started a thread about it if anyone is interested:

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA - This post is the 111th post. Synchronicity[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22dda069ccfa.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: 111th post

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by Antoniastar
What role, if any, do you figure, does Abatton, the Destroyer (of Rev. 11), play from Oct. 2011 to "the day of the lord"? Oh and I will make sure to pen the "Passover Angel of Death" into my appointment book. That should be a very interesting day. Over, Toni

Is abatton a nice guy or a bad guy, do you think? But he appear much later if I'm not mistaken, not during the tribulation.
Oops! I meant Abaddon (Hebrew for destroyer). Where does Apollion`s loyality lie? According to the Bible story, he is a good apple. Ah but surprise surprise! The "Angel of the bottomless pit" is sometimes demonized [perverted] by occultists. Oh and let us not forget to give mention of Undo`s bottomless pit theory, because it helps shed light on Apollion, "God`s messenger". Her theory assumes the BP or the Abyss is a stargate located at the core of the (Milky Way) galaxy. I h ope I got that right. (Stargates Are Real -www.abovetopsecret.com...). Also, it depends on who or what Apollion`s god is. Maybe god is. Maybe there is no perversion, I`m on the fence for now. Ok, ty, I had no idea about the Exodus time of wrath uhm being a future Passover. Did I miss that Sunday School? Seriously, I`m not to the meat yet. Do you recommend fine reading on Passovers. . .besides the bibliography of the Holy Bible? Astar Over

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thank you Antoniastar. Apollyon is the destroyer. Apollyon would come during a future Passover just as the Exodus Passover destroyer did.

I am not sure where Apollyon is mentioned in Rev. 11? It is mentioned in Rev 9. but not 11.

You see there is a 30 days difference between 1260 days and 1290 days right?

The key to understanding the 30 days is huge!

Moses is considered one of the two witnesses and Elijah being the other.

I can explain the 30 day difference and why it is so very important to the timing if you wish.
You`re welcome. Oh! I meant Rev. 9, not 11. Oops. Wow I wasn`t aware that 11:11 is linked to Apollion the Destroyer! Neato monster mosquito. Oh yes! I have sync`ed with 11:11 and now I know the code for that baby, thanks to your rare and good genius. And now I shall file that piece for a future Passover puzzle. And yes! Please do share about the key 30 yrs. Thanks in advance. Astar Over

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh when is the end now,.sooo many end dates
I'm just a bit confused

Hi Atoniastar
edit on 12-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ooooo!! Do you think someone is tryin to tell you something? Maybe 3 is a cipher for Sirius tristar? Hmmmm I`ve read that there are dragon-humans there. It sounds so Trib, don`t ya think?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You want to know how Apollyon the destroyer is tied in to 11:11? Apollyon is associated with the Sun (Apollo). And of course 666 is associated with SOLomon and the magic square for the Sun. SOLomon is associated as an anti-christ like figure.

You mean the 30 days, not 30 years? Yeah, I will explain that later. You will see why there is a 30 day difference between 1260 days and 1290 days. Between the first Passover to the second Passover.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow! Weird man!
111 post too!
You see 11:11 all the time too huh? I see it almost every other day when I look at the clock. Sometimes twice a day I see it. I just look at the clock and bam there it is. It used to freak me out when I saw it, but now it is so often I just kind of laugh when I see it. Like some subconscious energy is making me look at the clock when it strikes 11:11. Weird.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The two witnesses are widely known as Moses and Elijah.

I have the two witnesses dying on Passover. They are resurrected 3 days later, just like Jesus. There was a great earthquake when they were resurrected, just like the great earthquake when Jesus was resurrected 3 days after Passover.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Two Witnesses

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Now we see above, the two witnesses die and their bodies lay in the streets. But wonder if someone touches them? The Passover is not kept at that time but 30 days later on Iyar 14, which is the 2nd Passover.

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers

The Observance of the Passover

5 And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Si'nai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.
6 And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body of a man, that they could not keep the passover on that day: and they came before Moses and before Aaron on that day.
7 And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of the LORD in his appointed season among the children of Israel?
8 And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you.
9 ¶ And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.

We see the thirty days below here. Moses it appears died on Passover!

The Fifth Book of Moses, Called
Deuteronomy

The Death of Moses

1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho: and the LORD showed him all the land of Gil'e-ad, unto Dan,
2 and all Naph'tali, and the land of E'phra-im, and Manas'seh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,
3 and the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zo'ar.
4 And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham,unto Isaac, Gen. 26.3 and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.
5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.
6 And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Beth–pe'or: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
7 And Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.
8 And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.
9 ¶ And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
11 in all the signs and the wonders which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,
12 and in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses showed in the sight of all Israel.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

@Lil drummerboy. . . Hi @Stargate2012. . .Alrighty duh! Apollo and Sun go together. And look at that! I totally missed the word Sol (name for the MW Sun) in the name for King David`s father (or his son? Hmmm will check on that). So the plot thickens. They`re all related. And then there`s the association with "the number of man" and the magic square and Solomon. I saw the magic square, posted on my Facebook not too long ago. Yes, I did mean 30 days, not years, big difference. Ok so the reason for the 30-day gap between the first and second PO`s is cuz Moses, one of the two witnesses, died and left behind Isreali mourners? What happens on May 3, 2015(Iyar 14)? Astar Over
edit on 13-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join