It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Yes, please do explain the deal with white robes on Nissan 14. Thanks much a lot!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Hoping I am raptured into a UFO or find some hidden stargate.

Raptured into UFO? What do you mean raptured into a UFO? Please explain.
Any luck finding an active stargate?

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Where does Apollion`s loyality lie? According to the Bible story, he is a good apple. Ah but surprise surprise! The "Angel of the bottomless pit" is sometimes demonized [perverted] by occultists. Oh and let us not forget to give mention of Undo`s bottomless pit theory, because it helps shed light on Apollion, "God`s messenger". Her theory assumes the BP or the Abyss is a stargate located at the core of the (Milky Way) galaxy. I h ope I got that right. (Stargates Are Real -www.abovetopsecret.com...).

So, abaddon might be one of the good guy.

reply to post by Antoniastar

You want to know how Apollyon the destroyer is tied in to 11:11? Apollyon is associated with the Sun (Apollo). And of course 666 is associated with SOLomon and the magic square for the Sun. SOLomon is associated as an anti-christ like figure.

On the other hand, you think he might be one of the baddy.

Wow! Weird man!
111 post too!
You see 11:11 all the time too huh? I see it almost every other day when I look at the clock. Sometimes twice a day I see it. I just look at the clock and bam there it is. It used to freak me out when I saw it, but now it is so often I just kind of laugh when I see it. Like some subconscious energy is making me look at the clock when it strikes 11:11. Weird.

Does this phenomena happen after 9/11 or before?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Please explain raptured into a UFO? Come on! lol Or find any active stargates? Come on man!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Hoping I am raptured into a UFO or find some hidden stargate.

Raptured into UFO? What do you mean raptured into a UFO? Please explain.
Any luck finding an active stargate?

Emergency beam-out. Hell of a big landing party to beam up.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yes, please do explain the deal with white robes on Nissan 14. Thanks much a lot!

Great tribulation lasts 1260 days.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seals

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The 144,000 Sealed

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Asher were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Naph'tali were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Manas'seh were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Is'sachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zeb'ulun were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

The White-robed Multitude
9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 and cried with a loud voice, saying,
Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 saying,
Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 ¶ And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

"A kittel is a white linen robe worn by Jewish men on special occasions to signify purity, holiness and new beginnings. Traditionally, a Jewish man first wears a kittel on his wedding day, thereafter on Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Passover, and ultimately as a burial shroud. Kittels are worn by Orthodox men and sometimes by Conservative or Reform Jews if they choose.

In Jewish tradition, the color white represents purity and humility. In modern times, one of the readings on Rosh Hashanah is the saying of Isaiah: "Though your sin be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow" (Isaiah 1:18).

In the time of the Temple, when the High Priest entered the Holy of Holies on Yom Kippur, he wore simple linen garments instead of his usual golden vestments.

The custom of wearing white on the High Holy Days has endured, and observant Jewish men wear a kittel to synagogue on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Women often dress in white on these days as well, and the ark curtain, Torah mantles, and various other synagogue items are also replaced with white versions.

On Passover, it is traditional for the man leading the Seder (home Passover meal) to wear a kittel. In this context, the kittel represents release from bondage to a life of freedom.

The groom's kittel is seen as paralleling the bride's purity as expressed in her white dress and signifying the new beginning of married life."

www.religionfacts.com...

dictionary.reference.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

@Lil drummerboy. . . Hi @Stargate2012. . .Alrighty duh! Apollo and Sun go together. And look at that! I totally missed the word Sol (name for the MW Sun) in the name for King David`s father (or his son? Hmmm will check on that). So the plot thickens. They`re all related. And then there`s the association with "the number of man" and the magic square and Solomon. I saw the magic square, posted on my Facebook not too long ago. Yes, I did mean 30 days, not years, big difference. Ok so the reason for the 30-day gap between the first and second PO`s is cuz Moses, one of the two witnesses, died and left behind Isreali mourners? What happens on May 3, 2015(Iyar 14)? Astar Over
edit on 13-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

So we arrive at May 3rd, 2015 which is Iyar 14 or the Second Passover. This is the day that Noah entered in the Ark (Iyar 14). The flood gates opened on Iyar 17.

Noah left the Ark of Iyar 27. He was in the ark for 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour.

When the destroyer Apollyon comes on Passover, he will have 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour (11:11)

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.
12 ¶ One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphra'tes.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

May 3rd, 2015 (Iyar 14) plus 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour = June 4th, 2016 (which is Ascension Day and Iyar 27).

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Please explain raptured into a UFO? Come on! lol Or find any active stargates? Come on man!

I'm serious.
Or were you joking?
How can you be raptured into a UFO? Perhaps you believe that Jesus is an alien. I myself subscibe to the ancient astronaut theory.
Regarding stargates, all I know there's that Puerta de Hayu Marca gate and the Yemen stargate.

Who come up with that yemen stargate, someone from ats. Is that you?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Raptured like in that movie "Knowing" into a UFO before solar destruction comes.
Yeah, joking.

Although I wonder if Ezekiel's wheel is a stargate or a UFO. Kind of like this!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Song of the 144,000

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 and they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. (RAPTURED)
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You want to be one of the 144.000!! Are you a virgin?

Okay, looks to me, you definitely believe that the bible is about extraterrestrial encounters. Me, too, sometimes.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Anything but.

There is a strong possibility of ET counters in the Bible. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

In Close Encounters of The Third Kind the ET spaceship lands on "Devil's Tower". hmmm

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation itself is a Passover book. The Aramaic text of Revelation places Yochanan’s vision “on the first day of the week” the day of the firstfruits offering (Rev. 1:10 HRV). The seven menorah’s with seven branches each represent the 49 days of the counting of the omer (Rev. 1). The Messiah is pictured as a slain lamb (5:6-12). The 144,000 are the firstborn redeemed by the blood of the lamb and are sealed on their foreheads (Rev. 7:1-4; 14:1-5) paralleling the Passover which is to be “for frontlets between your eyes” (the teffillin (Ex. 13:6-16) these teffilin are closely tied to the Mezuzah (Deut. 6:8; 11:18; Ex. 13:9; 13:16) which, like the blood of the Passover lamb was placed on the doorpost. Just as the blood of the lamb on the doorpost redeemed the firstborn from the angel of death, the seal protects the 144,000 from the demonic spirits from the pit (Rev. 9:1-5). The book of Revelation is about an exodus from Babylon in the wake of plagues (Rev. 15-16; 18:1-8) parallel to the exodus from Egypt. Finally the book of Revelation concludes in the “marriage supper of the lamb” (Rev. 19:1-10) a Passover sader.

nazarenespace.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

ET war, eh? Jesus is ET, Michael is ET, satan is ET, makes sense.

Anyway, since you're not one of the 144.
Abaddon won't be the first destroyer that you'll encounter, you'll meet the pale horse first. So it's not gonna be 2015, it's sooner, you better be gone, long before then.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The pale horse first? The seals are broken on a future Passover date. Try again.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The pale horse first? The seals are broken on a future Passover date. Try again.

What?! The frist seal is not part of the great tribulation?
Tribulation starts 2011 October, isn't that what you've been saying?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Why would the seals be broken at the beginning of the tribulation? Why not at the end? When is the lamb slain? On Passover!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Unopened Book and the Lamb

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the back side,sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 ¶ And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying,

Thou art worthy to take the book,
and to open the seals thereof:
for thou wast slain,
and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood

out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Seals

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 ¶ And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 ¶ And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 ¶ And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

Here are all the mentions of "horse and his rider" in Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...

We see this occurs on Passover!

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Song of Moses

1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song Rev. 15.3 unto the LORD, and spake, saying,

I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously:
the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

The Song of Moses sung on Passover or during the Feast of Unleavened Bread

"The Song of Moses was sung after Israel applied the blood of the Passover Lamb to their households and passed through the Red Sea, safely beyond the reach of Pharaoh. And there¡¦s no other song that supercedes the song of redemption.

The fact is, this masterpiece makes it all the way to Heaven. Exodus 15 reveals its first rendition just outside Egypt¡¦s gates and Revelation 15 shows that we will echo its refrain just inside Heaven¡¦s gates. This song, along with the Song of the Lamb, transcends every song of every age."

www.pulpittoday.com...

The Fifth Book of Moses, Called
Deuteronomy

20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.
21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this song shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware.
22 Moses therefore wrote this song the same day, and taught it the children of Israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Why do I feel like I`ve finally found the light switch after groping in murky darkness all these years? Thanks tons for making sense of alien ideas like Passovers from the past that mirror coming Passovers and the Matrix as a womb, etc. Ok! I get what you were getting at with the white robe thing. Thank you very much for taking the time to post that! And I also wish to know if Ezekiels wheel is a spacecraft. So I think I know what that phrase "I`m redeemed by the blood of the lamb" is getting at, except it could use a revision. Shouldn`t it say seal of God instead? Wow now I see when Apollyon comes into the picture and also why he is associated with a 911 emergency. So then, he`s an Angel of death or a messenger of death. No wonder he`s sometimes depicted as a bad guy. Astar Over and Bug Out

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Why do I feel like I`ve finally found the light switch after groping in murky darkness all these years? Thanks tons for making sense of alien ideas like Passovers from the past that mirror coming Passovers and the Matrix as a womb, etc. Ok! I get what you were getting at with the white robe thing. Thank you very much for taking the time to post that! And I also wish to know if Ezekiels wheel is a spacecraft. So I think I know what that phrase "I`m redeemed by the blood of the lamb" is getting at, except it could use a revision. Shouldn`t it say seal of God instead? Wow now I see when Apollyon comes into the picture and also why he is associated with a 911 emergency. So then, he`s an Angel of death or a messenger of death. No wonder he`s sometimes depicted as a bad guy. Astar Over and Bug Out

Bug out on this!

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.

Exodus
The Passover

11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover.
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Exodus
The Consecration of the Firstborn

7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
8 And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
11 ¶ And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
12 that thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the male shall be the LORD's.
13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Why would the seals be broken at the beginning of the tribulation? Why not at the end? When is the lamb slain? On Passover!

Easy, because that's when the disaster starts. That's the common understanding of what great tribulation is. If the disaster of the opening of the seals are not the tribulation, than what is the tribulation?

What will happen 21st October 2011 to 2015 then, peaceful period?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Bug out on this!

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.

Is he the bad guy or not? Man this is confusing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Easy, because that's when the disaster starts. That's the common understanding of what great tribulation is. If the disaster of the opening of the seals are not the tribulation, than what is the tribulation?

What will happen 21st October 2011 to 2015 then, peaceful period?

Well I thought that too. Then as more study happened and research I started to think otherwise. Peaceful period? LOL

The 1260 days is the birth pains.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

An interesting read about it!
www.cogwriter.com... he-gentiles/

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join