It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The word "time appointed" is key!

Here are all the references to "time appointed" in the Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...

The "time appointed" is Passover!

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointedted of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty

We see below this! Israel is lead out of Egypt on Passover!

The Psalms

2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel,

the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon,

in the time appointed, on our solemn feast dayday.
4 For this was a statute for Israel,

and a law of the God of Jacob.
5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony,

when he went out through the land of Egypt:
where I heard a language that I understood not.
6 I removed his shoulder from the burden:

his hands were delivered from the pots.
7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee;

I answered thee in the secret place of thunder:
I proved thee at the waters of Mer'ibah.
Selah.
8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee:

O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
9 there shall no strange god be in thee;

neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
10 I am the LORD thy God,

which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:

The Book of Daniel

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Me'di-a and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Gre'cia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The Book of Daniel

27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 ¶ And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ya it doesn't really mean to much to me. Might have to give it some more thought later on.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Read it, dont understand it, cant find the code you say you have cracked?

Have i missed it all?

Please elaborate, in laymens terms.!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

"His Appointed Time

"These are the appointed times of the LORD, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at the times appointed for them. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight is the LORD's Passover." Leviticus 23:4,5

Moed is the Hebrew word for "appointed time." It is often translated as "festival," but the actually meaning is "appointment." Passover and The Feast of Unleavened Bread are moedim, "appointed times." They are the LORD's appointed times for doing business with man. The idea of Passover as an "appointed time" is expressed by the words of Yeshua as he prepares to meet his own appointed time in Jerusalem. In Mathew 26:17,18, Yeshua calls Passover "my appointed time." In saying this, the Master has identified the appointed time of the Festival of Unleavened Bread as his appointed time."

www.rabbiyeshua.com...

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers

The Observance of the Passover

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Si'nai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,
2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season.
3 In the fourteenth day of this month, at even, ye shall keep it in his appointed season: according to all the rites of it, and according to all the ceremonies thereof, shall ye keep it.
4 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover.
5 And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Si'nai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.
6 And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body of a man, that they could not keep the passover on that day: and they came before Moses and before Aaron on that day.
7 And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of the LORD in his appointed season among the children of Israel?
8 And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you.
9 ¶ And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
12 They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it.
13 But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.
14 And if a stranger shall sojourn among you, and will keep the passover unto the LORD; according to the ordinance of the passover, and according to the manner thereof, so shall he do: ye shall have one ordinance, both for the stranger, and for him that was born in the land.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well.....often books repeat phrases but that doesn't mean they are tied together. Much as if in today's language we could read "this day is the day we have passover" and later in the book it says "this day is the day you lost your virginity" same phrase...two entirely different contexts.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Yep.

What year?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

It all ties together. I listed all of the references of time appointed in the Bible provided with that link. It all ties together with Passover.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

2015, need anymore clarification?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Now, I am no religious scholar but if I remember correctly doesn't it say in the bible (written by man, who is fallible so in itself is inherently fallible) that NO man will know the time of God's judgement until it happens. And before then there will be a lot of false prophets predicting the end times date?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It was fairly obvious to me as well. So we're talking 2015 I take it. Blood Moon and Passover and all. That makes December 21st, 2012 the beginning of the Great Tribulation (the second 3 and a half years; we're in the first 3 and a half years right now).
edit on 7/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
is a complete lie. Let's not touch the Bible.
Remember, Campling could not speak, this is God's punishment for a lie.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It is pretty clear judgment day is Passover. And sure, it says "no man should know the hour" in Matthew 24, Those are the ones that don't watch. Noah knew when the flood was coming and he built the ark. So shall it be in the future.

For again, if you read after verse 36, the Lord said that the heathen didn't know and yet His man NOAH did KNOW and family did KNOW the timing of the GREAT FLOOD..

Mathew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of
the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they
were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the
day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came,
and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man
be.

And again the true WORD of God says, we will know and not be in darkness...

1Thessalonians 5: 4-6 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day
should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the
children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let
us not sleep, as do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

So don't give me or us that crock that nobody knows and nobody should study and pray about prophecy, and know somethings before hand as the Lord shows us His Prophecy. And did they not read previous to Mathew 24: 36... where the Lord said ...

Mathew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not
pass away.

For the Lord's words is and are PROPHECY, and as He has said, every word and prophecy of them shall not fail to be fulfilled. And He says that he will tell us of things to come....

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his
secret unto his servants the prophets. The lion hath roared, who will
not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but PROPHESY ?

Therefore we may not know the exact day and hour right now, but BEFORE it happens, the Lord shall tell His sheep and His prophets.

www.davidjayjordan.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Noah knew the flood was coming only because God or his angels told him so...not otherwise.

That is, if you take the bible as fact word for word.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yep, blood red moon Passover, April 4th, 2015.

I am not even thinking about Dec. 21st, 2012. I think it is a deception.

If you want to take 3 1/2 years, or 1260 days, this is it here:

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover). It even accounts for leap year of 2012 in that day calculation.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And your point is?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Now, I am no religious scholar but if I remember correctly doesn't it say in the bible (written by man, who is fallible so in itself is inherently fallible) that NO man will know the time of God's judgement until it happens. And before then there will be a lot of false prophets predicting the end times date?

It says no one knows the day or the hour of the Great Day of the Lord. This does not exclude one from knowing the year. In addition, we are commanded to remain vigilant and to take note of the signs in the heavens so when that day comes it will not come upon us as a thief in the night. We are not in darkness, as it were, and we will not be taken by surprise when the "day of the Lord" arrives. The timetable is laid out for us, we have been given a list of signs to watch for.

I could go on and on, but I won't.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Very well said. You know it. You are a smart man!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Want to know when the "thief" comes or the "Day of the Lord"?

It happens on Passover!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yep, blood red moon Passover, April 4th, 2015.

I am not even thinking about Dec. 21st, 2012. I think it is a deception.

If you want to take 3 1/2 years, or 1260 days, this is it here:

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover). It even accounts for leap year of 2012 in that day calculation.

Oops, I meant October 21st, 2011. And one week later is October 28th, 2011, the date many contend is the true date of the end of the great cycle of the Mayan calendar.

I think that the seven days between the 21st and the 28th are significant in some way. Don't ask me why. Perhaps you have some insight on this portion of the mystery.
edit on 7/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: rewrite

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join