It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

My point is Noah knew it was coming because he was told...not because he saw signs.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Indeed it does.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

Yes actually. There just phrases repeated in the book.

Your title claims you have cracked a code of some sorts, or figured it out!!

How? What method? What are you on about?

Im not understanding.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Unless the end comes sooner, I guess we have to wait a while to see if you have the date correct.

I hope I don't forget about this prophesy by that time.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Stargate2012

My point is Noah knew it was coming because he was told...not because he saw signs.

But of the last days - we will know the end is near when we see the astronomical signs that we have been told to watch for.
Everything happens in cycles. This has happened before, it will happen again.

So say we all.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Indeed it does.

Pehaps in "the middle of the week" the "Man of Perdition" will be revealed. Fits into the timetable perfectly. Look out Damascus.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
these may be of some help to a degree in undestanding what is meant by "the end"

how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? You observe days and months and seasons and years. I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.
Galatians4

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.
John4

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matthew 24

1Corinthians15
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
Romans11

1Corinthians11
I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Galatians3
[in Christ] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female
www.biblegateway.com...
edit on 11-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Time appointed is Passover. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Time appointed, the end shall come. Or the time of the end. When Michael returns after 1260 days.

The Book of Daniel

The Time of the End

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Also, are there not exactly 1260 days from Oct. 21st, 2011 (Shemini Atzeret) to April 4th, 2015 (Passover/Blood Red Moon)? Need anymore clarification with that?
edit on 11-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Time appointed is Passover. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Time appointed, the end shall come. Or the time of the end. When Michael returns after 1260 days.

The Book of Daniel

The Time of the End

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Also, are there not exactly 1260 days from Oct. 21st, 2011 (Shemini Atzeret) to April 4th, 2015 (Passover/Blood Red Moon)? Need anymore clarification with that?

Ok, thanks for your replys.

I,ll just move on.

Not getting it at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Here are all the mentions of "Time Appointed" in the Bible again for you.

www.blueletterbible.org...

"Time Appointed" is precisely mentioned as Passover. And that coded term is repeated in a few other places referencing the time. It really doesn't take a genius to figure it out!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You don't get there are exactly 1260 days from Oct. 21st, 2011 to Passover Blood Red Moon April 4th, 2015?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Here are all the mentions of "Time Appointed" in the Bible again for you.

www.blueletterbible.org...

"Time Appointed" is precisely mentioned as Passover. And that code word is repeated in a few other places referencing the coded time. It really doesn't take a genius to figure it out!

Apparently, it taken 2011 years or so to figure out, but luckily you have cracked it for us now.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Want to know when the "thief" comes or the "Day of the Lord"?

It happens on Passover!

What is the point in knowing the time though?
You cannot really save yourself, unless you are the elected (which will be raptured).. can you?
What is your reason trying to figure out the time?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Because it is fun, and I think I might be right.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Suit yourself. It will be on a Feast of Trumpet, passover, Shmita year, according to this.

Source

People who quote the statement of Yeshua (Jesus) that "no man knows the day or hour" (of His coming) are wholesale ignorant of the nature of the Hebrew Feasts (Appointed Times/Moedim) and one Feast in particular. To understand Yeshua's statement from Mark 13:32, we have to understand the Feast which the Torah calls "Yom Teruah", meaning "Day of Blowing/Shouting/Trumpets". Most Jews (minus the Karaites) call it "Rosh HaShanah". It is the only Feast Day appearing at the beginning of a biblical month, where "no man knows the day or hour" because no man knows when the New Moon will be sighted to determine the month.

No, it won't be fun at all, not if you're the one who's left below.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Suit yourself. It will be on a Feast of Trumpet, passover, Shmita year, according to this.

Source

People who quote the statement of Yeshua (Jesus) that "no man knows the day or hour" (of His coming) are wholesale ignorant of the nature of the Hebrew Feasts (Appointed Times/Moedim) and one Feast in particular. To understand Yeshua's statement from Mark 13:32, we have to understand the Feast which the Torah calls "Yom Teruah", meaning "Day of Blowing/Shouting/Trumpets". Most Jews (minus the Karaites) call it "Rosh HaShanah". It is the only Feast Day appearing at the beginning of a biblical month, where "no man knows the day or hour" because no man knows when the New Moon will be sighted to determine the month.

No, it won't be fun at all, not if you're the one who's left below.

Oh so you are one the chosen ones that will be raptured before all hell breaks lose on Earth?
I am confused by your mention of when you said Feast of Trumpets, Passover. Huh? Why did you mention Passover in your sentence? Sorry, the appointed time is not on the Feast of Trumpets. Appointed time also means full moon. Only the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles, and the 1st day of Unleavened Bread/Passover falls on a full moon.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Oh so you are one the chosen ones that will be raptured before all hell breaks lose on Earth?
I am confused by your mention of when you said Feast of Trumpets, Passover. Huh? Why did you mention Passover in your sentence? Sorry, the appointed time is not on the Feast of Trumpets. Appointed time also means full moon. Only the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles, and the 1st day of Unleavened Bread/Passover falls on a full moon.

What chosen one? I didn't say anything, according to the source that's what it said, you have to read the source.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh I felt you were one of those Christians that is bugging out in a cloud with Jesus before the tribulation happens.
The chosen ones they think. Maybe I am wrong?

I have read that theory before, and it doesn't make sense. Why? Because the Feast of Trumpets is not an appointed feast. It is actually not even a Feast. It is the Day of Trumpets. There are only 3 appointed feasts. Passover/FirstFruits/Tabernacles

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Three Appointed Feasts

14 ¶ Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.
15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty

16 and the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labors, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labors out of the field.
17 Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
18 ¶ Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leavened bread; neither shall the fat of my sacrifice remain until the morning.
19 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

I do agree the Jubilee year is 2015-2016.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It happens on Passover!

You cannot really save yourself, unless you are the elected (which will be raptured).. can you?

If we are told to look for signs that the end would not overtake us as a thief in the night, then would not those persons who are "the elect" be on the earth when the end comes.

If the Elect were to be removed from danger (i.e. "raptured), then there would be no need for warnings to be issued to them, or for them to be told to remain vigilant and watchful. They would be in no danger. They would not need to be told to look for signs, or be told to flee to the mountains, or to "hide thyself as if for a little while until the fury passes".

Perhaps the man-made doctrine of a "rapture" is the so-called "end time deception" we were warned about in the first place.

My reason for trying to figure out the time is simply this: We are commanded to be watchful and vigilant, to observe the astronomical signs and to be prepared.

If we were in no danger, then there would be nothing to look for, no need for sings, no reason to be worried at all that we might be taken unaware. We wouldn't be here. We would have been raptured well before there would be anything to worry about, any signs to look for. No need to be vigilant or watchful.

As in the days of Noah, the people were warned and did not listen. So too now we have been told exactly what to look for and why. It is written that the end times shall be like in the days of Noah - people going about their daily business. Oblivious. Led to believe that there is no danger, that God will whisk them away out of danger. Noah was whisked away from danger, but his sanctuary was earthly. So too will it be in the end times. While people are going about their business, believing that they will be whisked away to a Heavenly sanctuary, they will be overtaken by the thief in the night. This is precisely why we have been given warnings, signs, instructions. That we may find a safe haven here on the Earth when the end comes.

The rapture is a false doctrine.

Any questions?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

It happens on Passover!

If we are told to look for signs that the end would not overtake us as a thief in the night, then would not those persons who are "the elect" be on the earth when the end comes.

If the Elect were to be removed from danger (i.e. "raptured), then there would be no need for warnings to be issued to them, or for them to be told to remain vigilant and watchful. They would be in no danger. They would not need to be told to look for signs, or be told to flee to the mountains, or to "hide thyself as if for a little while until the fury passes".

Perhaps the man-made doctrine of a "rapture" is the so-called "end time deception" we were warned about in the first place.

My reason for trying to figure out the time is simply this: We are commanded to be watchful and vigilant, to observe the astronomical signs and to be prepared.

If we were in no danger, then there would be nothing to look for, no need for sings, no reason to be worried at all that we might be taken unaware. We wouldn't be here. We would have been raptured well before there would be anything to worry about, any signs to look for. No need to be vigilant or watchful.

As in the days of Noah, the people were warned and did not listen. So too now we have been told exactly what to look for and why. It is written that the end times shall be like in the days of Noah - people going about their daily business. Oblivious. Led to believe that there is no danger, that God will whisk them away out of danger. Noah was whisked away from danger, but his sanctuary was earthly. So too will it be in the end times. While people are going about their business, believing that they will be whisked away to a Heavenly sanctuary, they will be overtaken by the thief in the night. This is precisely why we have been given warnings, signs, instructions. That we may find a safe haven here on the Earth when the end comes.

The rapture is a false doctrine.

Any questions?

You are a smart man! You know your stuff well! The way I look at it, the 144,000 go through the tribulation. They are the ones that come out of the great tribulation and are given white robes. When are the white robes given to them? On Passover. (I can explain that if anyone cares).

The 144,000 go through the tribulation, but I feel this is the time they could be "raptured" or "redeemed". This would occur right before the time of wrath. The time of wrath, and the time of tribulation are two totally separate time periods.

Remember, the Passover angel of death comes at midnight. Like a "thief in the night".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join