It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Amazing this thread gets 30 flags and lots of comments!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whereas my post here only has a few people commenting and 10 flags.

Very interesting. Guess not many people care about this type of stuff or can't even understand what I have posted.

Mine has facts, and esoteric information backed up by esoteric information, yet a person who has some very vague post about some prediction happening on Sept. 29th, 2011 has 30 flags and over 22 pages of comments? Mind boggling!
edit on 16-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
from the bible concerning the witnesses.

it says And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

What is the great city?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Jerusalem of course.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Separating the sheep from the goats happens on Passover!

Matthew 25 is about the final judgment separating the sheep from the goats!

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew
The Judgment of the Nations

31 ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 for I was ahungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee ahungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 for I was ahungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee ahungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

www.facingthechallenge.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Passover

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
6 and ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper doorpost of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The word "mill" is found in just two places of the Bible. And it is related to Passover!

www.blueletterbible.org...

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Death of the Firstborn Foretold

4 ¶ And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
5 and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Noah entered into the Ark (as described above) on Iyar 14, which is the Second Passover
edit on 17-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When is the "man of sin" revealed? On Passover!

The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Thessalonians
The Revealing of the Man of Sin

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers
The Observance of the Passover

11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
12 They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it.
13 But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

The sacrifice that frees man from sin is the crucifixion and death of Our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Passover Lamb.

"Rather than lambs' blood, we partake of wine to symbolize the blood of Christ (I Corinthians 11:25), which is infinitely superior to the blood of sheep and goats (Hebrews 9:12-14). His blood does not just save us from the Death Angel, as it were, but it actually allows for the forgiveness of sin. The blood on the doorpost indicated those who were marked out for protection, pointing forward to the supreme sacrifice of the Messiah, but it could in no way forgive sin."

Read more: www.sabbath.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think it is now pretty clear it ends on Passover!

"A third example: The original institution held that the Passover lamb had to be set aside on the tenth day of the month and observed until the fourteenth day (roughly three and a half days later), when it was killed. The gospel accounts of the Passover, though, show the preparations being made more or less on the day before (see Mark 14:12; Luke 22:7-8). It does not show Christ and the disciples picking out a lamb days before. Yet, interestingly, at the beginning of Christ's ministry, He was identified as "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world" (John 1:29). He was "observed" for three and a half years, and seen to be without blemish by an untold number of people. Again, the symbolism and principle are still there, but the literal application of God's command is unnecessary.

Read more: www.sabbath.org...

Jesus ministry lasted 3 1/2 years or 1260 days. This is exactly the same length as the two witnesses. Jesus' ministry lasted until his death on Passover. Just as the two witnesses appear to die on that day as well.

This would mean Jesus ministry lasting 3 1/2 years would have begun during the Feast of Tabernacles. And I believe it was the transfiguration that brought forth his 3 1/2 year ministry.

The Gospel according to
St. Luke
The Transfiguration

28 ¶ And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Eli'jah:
31 who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.
33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Eli'jah: not knowing what he said.
34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
from the bible concerning the witnesses.

it says And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

What is the great city?

When did Sodom get destroyed? On Passover

When did Egypt get destroyed? On Passover

When was the Lord crucified? On Passover

The two witnesses die on Passover.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"Gift exchanging is a common tradition followed on Passover and Seder feasts. If you’ve been looking forward to gift a unique and special present to your loved ones, read further.

The traditional gifts that are often exchanged are boxes of different fruits and sweets. Also, instead of boxes, you can carry assorted gift baskets for them. Since wine is an important part of the Seder feast, Kosher Passover wines can be gifted at Seder or Passover."

www.happypassover.net...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Two Witnesses

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
god purposely didn't include exact dates, because if people knew, they would just sit around and wait. searching for them will only bring you disappointment.

yes, prophecy exists to give you an idea of what is to come, and when it is happening, but time frames will never be exactly known until it begins.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
god purposely didn't include exact dates, because if people knew, they would just sit around and wait. searching for them will only bring you disappointment.

yes, prophecy exists to give you an idea of what is to come, and when it is happening, but time frames will never be exactly known until it begins.

Oh really now?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Wrath of the Lamb (Passover)

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Seals

12 ¶ And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

March 20th, 2015 (Total Solar Eclipse on Jewish Biblical New Year)

April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover!)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When does the wrath happen? On Passover!

The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Hebrews

27 By faith he forsook not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
29 ¶ By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

"After all, the tenth plague won the name of the Jewish holiday (“Passover”), and it earned a cameo in Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark (when the ark is opened at the end, the angel of Passover comes out and kills all the Nazis)."

www.gatherthejews.com...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Seventh Trumpet

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying,
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake,and great hail.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wrath on Passover

The Second
Book of the Kings
Commonly Called, The Fourth Book of the Kings
The Passover Kept

21 ¶ And the king commanded all the people, saying, Keep the passover unto the LORD your God, as it is written in the book of this covenant.
22 Surely there was not holden such a passover from the days of the judges that judged Israel, nor in all the days of the kings of Israel, nor of the kings of Judah;
23 but in the eighteenth year of king Josi'ah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem.

The LORD's Persistent Anger against Judah
24 ¶ Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josi'ah put away, that he might perform the words of the law, which were written in the book that Hilki'ah the priest found in the house of the LORD.
25 And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the LORD with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him.
26 ¶ Notwithstanding, the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manas'seh had provoked him withal.
27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

i believe...(in GOD)...

but u are kidding yourself, thinking u can predict anything...
(Matthew 24 : 36 etc)

and u are doing a dis-service to those that do BELIEVE (in GOD),
by making your sensationalist claims,,,

sorry

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

i believe...(in GOD)...

but u are kidding yourself, thinking u can predict anything...
(Matthew 24 : 36 etc)

and u are doing a dis-service to those that do BELIEVE (in GOD),
by making your sensationalist claims,,,

sorry

Sensationalist claims? More like an extremely strong theory I have presented jokester. What are you, 14 years old?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

i am old enough to know that name calling is not going to get u anywhere, here...

look at your OP, it is unreadable...
unless u like hard work...

edit it to make more sense...

and stop trying to predict things...
if u truly were a believer, and had actually read your source (the BIBLE),
u would know that u are a hoax... a FALSE prophet...

seeya

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i am old enough to know that name calling is not going to get u anywhere, here...

look at your OP, it is unreadable...
unless u like hard work...

edit it to make more sense...

and stop trying to predict things...
if u truly were a believer, and had actually read your source (the BIBLE),
u would know that u are a hoax... a FALSE prophet...

seeya

The way you write and present your thoughts you look like a 14 year old, actually make that a 4th grader. Sad!

What is unreadable? Unless I like hard work? Again, you don't make any bit of sense.

A hoax? A false prophet? I am taking other people's research and combining it with my research to come up with a very solid theory. THEORY...get it??? All free of charge with nothing to profit on doing so. Just things I have figured out and would like to share.

I know you really haven't read a damn bit of what I wrote or tried to understand it since you don't have the mental capacity to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

why attack a person, ..???

because u have NOTHING but your "theory", which is THIN...to say the least...

honestly, i have read the BIBLE, and it says NO-ONE knows...

u are no exception...

seeya

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

why attack a person, ..???

because u have NOTHING but your "theory", which is THIN...to say the least...

honestly, i have read the BIBLE, and it says NO-ONE knows...

u are no exception...

seeya

You really are an imbecile. You attacked me at first, then say a hoax and a false prophet. You have read the Bible? What? Your Bible For Dummies 4th grade edition?

Learn how to write properly and not come across as some 4th grader. Perhaps then people will take you seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join