It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The Day of the Lord clearly happens on Passover.

It comes as a "thief in the night"

Who comes in the "night'?

The Passover Death Angel or the Destroyer.

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Death of the Firstborn Foretold

4 ¶ And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
5 and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Passover

29 ¶ And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

The Gospel according to
St. Mark

4 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Thessalonians

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Since we now know the Day of the Lord comes on a Passover, here is a big clue. When the Day of the Lord happens, the sun darkens and the moon becomes blood.

The Book of the Prophet
Isaiah

The Oracle concerning Babylon

6 ¶ Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8 and they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 ¶ Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Joel

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

The Acts of the Apostles

19 and I will show wonders in heaven above,
and signs in the earth beneath;
blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:
20 the sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood,

before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 and it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved

The Day of the Lord happens after the tribulation period!

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew
The Coming of the Son of Man

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, Isand the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

March 20th, 2015 (Total Solar Eclipse)

"It falls on March 20th, 2015. And guess what day that is on the Jewish calendar? The first day of their new year, 5775. Not a feast day, true, but the fact that it falls on the first day of the Jewish new year also seems significant to me.

April 4th, 2015 (Total Lunar Eclipse/Blood Red Moon) Passover!

edit on 12-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The seven candlestick is the Menorah. The Menorah is lit on Passover!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
A Vision of the Son of Man

9 ¶ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 saying, I am Alpha and Ome'ga, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Per'gamos, and unto Thy-ati'ra, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto La-odice'a.
12 ¶ And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man
, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 ¶ And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20 the mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers
Aaron Lights the Lamps

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak unto Aaron, and say unto him, When thou lightest the lamps, the seven lamps shall give light over against the candlestick.
3 And Aaron did so; he lighted the lamps thereof over against the candlestick, as the LORD commanded Moses.
4 And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold; unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work: according unto the pattern which the LORD had showed Moses, so he made the candlestick.
16 For they are wholly given unto me from among the children of Israel; instead of such as open every womb, even instead of the firstborn of all the children of Israel, have I taken them unto me.
17 For all the firstborn of the children of Israel are mine, both man and beast: on the day that I smote every firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified them for myself.
18 And I have taken the Levites for all the firstborn of the children of Israel.

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers
The Observance of the Passover

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Si'nai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,
2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season.
3 In the fourteenth day of this month, at even, ye shall keep it in his appointed season: according to all the rites of it, and according to all the ceremonies thereof, shall ye keep it.
4 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover.
5 And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Si'nai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.
6 And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body of a man, that they could not keep the passover on that day: and they came before Moses and before Aaron on that day.
7 And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of the LORD in his appointed season among the children of Israel?
8 And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you.
9 ¶ And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
12 They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it.
13 But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
And king james knew this how??

second line.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
The rapture is a false doctrine.

I see, so you don't believe in the rapture.

Originally posted by Stargate2012
The Day of the Lord clearly happens on Passover.

It comes as a "thief in the night"

Who comes in the "night'?

The Passover Death Angel or the Destroyer.

Which Day of the Lord? The Second Coming or what?
Do you even believe the rapture will take place, or do you also believe that the rapture is not true.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I think that the seven days between the 21st and the 28th are significant in some way. Don't ask me why. Perhaps you have some insight on this portion of the mystery.

As i read your "seven day" sentence i immediately recall this from Mother Shipton's prophecies:
"For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore."
The dates correlate with the Comet Elenin's closest approach on Earth. May that be the awesome sight?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

How about the 7 days from Oct. 15th-Oct. 21st, 2011 which is the Feast of Tabernacles.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The Day of the Lord is all about destruction. That comes like a thief in the night. The Day of the Lord alludes to in 2 Peter 3 as the Earth being burned up by the Sun. So it wouldn't be the 2nd coming.

The word "redeemed" is similar to harpazo or "caught up", which is rapture. A lot of things in the Bible point to the 144,000 being redeemed on Passover.

Remember, when the thief in the night came, the Passover destroyer, it killed the ones that didn't have the seal, or the seal of the blood of the lamb around their doors. The ones that did this were "redeemed" or "raptured" from destruction, the others were not.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The Day of the Lord is all about destruction. That comes like a thief in the night. The Day of the Lord alludes to in 2 Peter 3 as the Earth being burned up by the Sun. So it wouldn't be the 2nd coming.

Okay, at what point of the great tribulation does the Day of the Lord happen?

The word "redeemed" is similar to harpazo or "caught up", which is rapture. A lot of things in the Bible point to the 144,000 being redeemed on Passover.

But rapture has to happen during the second coming if I'm not mistaken.

Remember, when the thief in the night came, the Passover destroyer, it killed the ones that didn't have the seal, or the seal of the blood of the lamb around their doors. The ones that did this were "redeemed" or "raptured" from destruction, the others were not.

At that time it's the blood of the lamb around the doors. Do you know what's the requirement to be "spared" this time?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Day of the Lord happens after the 42 month or 1260 day tribulation. The Day of the Lord is the time of wrath.
The time of wrath is different from the time of great tribulation.

The Son of Man appears to return on Passover from my research. The Son of Man wouldn't be Jesus but the Son of Man is Ezekiel's wheel. This could be an alien craft (UFO), something of that nature. Maybe a wormhole opening up in the sky. Similar to that movie "Knowing".

Jesus in physical form or whatever, who knows, appears to come later according to Revelation. I feel that Jesus, whether it is physical or spiritual form or supernatural form would come back on Ascension Day as it is said in Acts, that he would come back in the like manner he ascended.

The only requirement it appears is to put the blood around the doors so the Passover destroyer angel doesn't come into their houses like a thief in the night.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The Day of the Lord happens after the 42 month or 1260 day tribulation. The Day of the Lord is the time of wrath.
The time of wrath is different from the time of great tribulation.

So, according to your calculation when will the abomination of desolation be? That's 1290 days before the Day of the Lord, right?

The Son of Man appears to return on Passover from my research. The Son of Man wouldn't be Jesus but the Son of Man is Ezekiel's wheel. This could be an alien craft (UFO), something of that nature. Maybe a wormhole opening up in the sky. Similar to that movie "Knowing".

I'm not familiar with son of man in ezekiels's wheel, you need to elaborate on that. How can the Son of Man not be Jesus Christ?

Jesus in physical form or whatever, who knows, appears to come later according to Revelation. I feel that Jesus, whether it is physical or spiritual form or supernatural form would come back on Ascension Day as it is said in Acts, that he would come back in the like manner he ascended.

When does this happen? After the 7 vials?

The only requirement it appears is to put the blood around the doors so the Passover destroyer angel doesn't come into their houses like a thief in the night.

No, I mean in 2015, is that what you're going to do in 2015? You're going to put the blood around your doors in 2015?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

2015, need anymore clarification?

Look...obviously you are the only one who gets it. stop acting like this is an easy read childrens book with 4 sentences. It is written in a way which we don't even talk anymore.

stop the questions and give us answers if that is what you are here to do.

It seems as though EVERYBODY but you needs clarification..so just give it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I already did. You must have not read any of the other posts. Read first before you post!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
1290 days after Shemini Atzeret. The abomination of desolation happens on Passover.

Read Ezekiel 1 and Ezekiel 2.

Son of Man and Jesus are one of the same. But I feel the Son of Man is Ezekiel's wheel and then Jesus comes later.

Yeah, it would occur after the 7 vials, 7 trumpets, 7 seals. Basically after the time of wrath.

Who knows if it is 2015, but major signs are sure pointing to that time.

Probably not.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

1290 days after Shemini Atzeret. The abomination of desolation happens on Passover.

Is that the same passover with the day of the lord?
Wait a minute.. the abomination of desolation happens before the great tribulation not after.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocimaster

I think that the seven days between the 21st and the 28th are significant in some way. Don't ask me why. Perhaps you have some insight on this portion of the mystery.

As i read your "seven day" sentence i immediately recall this from Mother Shipton's prophecies:
"For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore."
The dates correlate with the Comet Elenin's closest approach on Earth. May that be the awesome sight?

Thank you for the info. Mother Shipton slipped my mind, primarily because there are so many prophesies out there it's hard to keep track of all of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Bocimaster

How about the 7 days from Oct. 15th-Oct. 21st, 2011 which is the Feast of Tabernacles.

And this info is helpful as well. I need to stock up on popcorn for October. Or sterno and a Coleman stove, etc. I can't wait to see what happens.
edit on 7/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Who knows if it is 2015,
Well, you seemed to think it was pretty clearly going to be 2015 in this post:

2015, need anymore clarification?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think it is pretty clear. Too many signs point to 2015 to dismiss it. Only a theory though, but it is very strong.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yeah, same Passover with Day of the Lord.

That is what I originally thought but after some careful study, it would occur at the end of the great tribulation or the 1260/1290 day period.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That is what I originally thought but after some careful study, it would occur at the end of the great tribulation or the 1260/1290 day period.

That's interesting, how do you come up with the conclusion that the abomination of desolation happens after the tribulation.

And what about 2015, are you going to paint the door of your house with blood?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join