It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is just off....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i've noticed the same or similar anomalies also.
i've worked nights for a better part of 11 years, with constant exposure to the open skies, and i began noticing the moon was showing up or staying in odd positions. i typically make breaks at or around the same times and over this past saturday, i was on my back deck at 4:20(no pun intended) am and the moon was in a sharp eastern position, though, from all my years outside and working overnights, the moon is typically in the western sky, as sunrise is normally 1-2.5 hours away.

also venus(?) was to the right of the moon, versus below it as i've noticed it for the last 2 years.

i really can't comment on the sun, as i'm asleep at that time...lol! but i do know things are a little off, and have been for a while.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nothing is happening over my way

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Check out this audio,it is an hour dedicated to elenin and the current effects / events that is has caused. Well worth the time if you have an hour to spare. And yes,somthing is definatly off

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Nothing is happening over my way

What area are you in?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

Check out this audio,it is an hour dedicated to elenin and the current effects / events that is has caused. Well worth the time if you have an hour to spare. And yes,somthing is definatly off

www.redicecreations.com...

Thanks for posting this audio, I'll listen when I have a moment.
Although I have to be honest, I don't buy into the whole Elenin thing. I do like to imagine the possibility of the impossible but... I don't know. I did the math and it just doesn't add up to a threat of any kind.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I work in the countryside just east of Birmingham, England. Things are becoming very autumnal around here...we have a bumper crop of blackberries in the hedgerows and the leaves have already started to change colour and drop from the trees.
I could be wrong but i really don't remember this happening before at this time of year...and i'm no spring chicken

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

on a given night - how do you know the moon is in the " wrong " place ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
@SKORPIOGURL I listened to the radio link you posted on this thread above thanks. At points my reactions ranged from "
that's ripe " to
shuddup!" . The points raised are somewhere between the sublime and the ridiculous IMO then , very interesting/entertaining nevetheless. Because I have read Velikovsky I personally *think* but could be wrong , that it is the "comet" we should hear , not Nibiru, planet X or whatever . But, if it turns up, leaves and 2012 comes round as normal anyway , I still dont think we are out of the woods . It needs explaining what the actual lowdown is > no one dares say it it seems, but they allude to it and sound a bit crazy in the process. Probably guilty o that myself. Of course , defining a lie is never going to be an easy job either .
Then again I think "they" are weaker than "we" are , the truth is much stronger than any lie. They know it comes back every 3500 years.
I am going to suggest that who propounds this lie*that they dont know that* are zionists : the origin of it is in the comet of exodus 3500 yearsz ago, the same, zion . Zionists we know are often far less than holy , - megalomaniacs is more like it .By most estimations they are godless nazis on a crazed mission. Now 'Zion' is also a future time/an event written in prophecy > a future thinking < regards it . How the hell is it our governments all got wrapped up with that ? This I wont i wont allude I will say it > the feat of treasonous infiltration they the Zionists pulled accross the world was made with one end - the date of the comet . They are only putting the last things in place as we speak . They removed control of the UK military in these last weeks > now they 'have' to do what a private firm says. Its part of 'cost-cutting' , as much of the lie is : to 'wind down' burdensome services relevant to what is impending . And what is impending > a comet which -just may- eradicate almost all of the earth's population .
The point overall is > it is forseeable what will happen , we already know what its likely to do . Real governors would prepare the people to survive it, but Zionists have a plan like Hitler's - to be the Master Race. They will go into their bunkers- payed for by taxpayers in rich countries- and let men women and children die trying to fend for themselves against something they never saw coming. Because "we didnt know". At once it will be on us all and that will be it, no more state, society, or business.
It'll be as laissez-faire as it could be .
I noted that the Spanish Parliament is disolving early - on September 26th . Note what these others are doing from the PMs office. Zionists *no matter* who or where they are shoud be immediately arrested and tried for terrorist treason : this is completely illegal behaviour.
How about this for hacked information ; "I know , because we dont need most of the armed forces hanging about and the ships will be destroyed , let's send them all down to Libya where they'll be surrounded by millions of a well armed and very angry mob ? We'll cost cut the ammo and the fuel , until they have spent then theres no way they can get back here after." Its not its just a story , but the fact we I suppose Have to define to define is that 'they' dont want people in general to live past this event. It is a sordid and dirty plan devised by humans - it has the stench of human evil all over it. It is preposterous and leaves one a clanging sense of ..stupor perhaps is the word. And one of feeling 'left alone in the universe' . (your thread about things being 'off')
IF the above , which puts many things we have cogitated upon over the unfolded years into much clearer perspective for some , is in some way viable ; then we as truth seekers have a definition to work with ie, "the lie" .
We are further on in our understanding of it. Its plainer and simpler. It enables us to disentangle from it and step back to see it . How long for example the lie has been propounded, enforced and put into legimation, and how this has all happened before > 50 years ago w Nasa, Einstein and a certain Velikovsky (also a zionist< note that) is a good place to see its beginnings. Wind it a little further back - this has all happened before with Moses and Pharoah, again with Noah , 7000 years ago - twice round. That is only going by the biblical timeline. It doesnt make them who heard that bit of the scriptures holy.

These human players , they would call themselves 'the elite' . They have networked their human selves into a 'network of the elite'. Well I sit here on a stool thinking , "I know what they know". but I am also thinking "they dont know what I know ". And with what I know that they clearly dont know, and not many seem to know is ..... "ah well thats another story" , - listen to it next time

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm live in Sacramento, Ca. Its just as weird here. Coolest summer in fifty years. I'm going to have a conversation with the owner of a large produce company and ask what changes he has seen in the crops and market. I'll post his commits on this reply, at a later date.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
@SKORPIOGURL I listened to the radio link you posted on this thread above thanks. At points my reactions ranged from "
that's ripe " to
shuddup!" . The points raised are somewhere between the sublime and the ridiculous IMO then , very interesting/entertaining nevetheless. Because I have read Velikovsky I personally *think* but could be wrong , that it is the "comet" we should hear , not Nibiru, planet X or whatever . But, if it turns up, leaves and 2012 comes round as normal anyway , I still dont think we are out of the woods . It needs explaining what the actual lowdown is > no one dares say it it seems, but they allude to it and sound a bit crazy in the process. Probably guilty o that myself. Of course , defining a lie is never going to be an easy job either .
Then again I think "they" are weaker than "we" are , the truth is much stronger than any lie. They know it comes back every 3500 years.
I am going to suggest that who propounds this lie*that they dont know that* are zionists : the origin of it is in the comet of exodus 3500 yearsz ago, the same, zion . Zionists we know are often far less than holy , - megalomaniacs is more like it .By most estimations they are godless nazis on a crazed mission. Now 'Zion' is also a future time/an event written in prophecy > a future thinking < regards it . How the hell is it our governments all got wrapped up with that ? This I wont i wont allude I will say it > the feat of treasonous infiltration they the Zionists pulled accross the world was made with one end - the date of the comet . They are only putting the last things in place as we speak . They removed control of the UK military in these last weeks > now they 'have' to do what a private firm says. Its part of 'cost-cutting' , as much of the lie is : to 'wind down' burdensome services relevant to what is impending . And what is impending > a comet which -just may- eradicate almost all of the earth's population .
The point overall is > it is forseeable what will happen , we already know what its likely to do . Real governors would prepare the people to survive it, but Zionists have a plan like Hitler's - to be the Master Race. They will go into their bunkers- payed for by taxpayers in rich countries- and let men women and children die trying to fend for themselves against something they never saw coming. Because "we didnt know". At once it will be on us all and that will be it, no more state, society, or business.
It'll be as laissez-faire as it could be .
I noted that the Spanish Parliament is disolving early - on September 26th . Note what these others are doing from the PMs office. Zionists *no matter* who or where they are shoud be immediately arrested and tried for terrorist treason : this is completely illegal behaviour.
How about this for hacked information ; "I know , because we dont need most of the armed forces hanging about and the ships will be destroyed , let's send them all down to Libya where they'll be surrounded by millions of a well armed and very angry mob ? We'll cost cut the ammo and the fuel , until they have spent then theres no way they can get back here after." Its not its just a story , but the fact we I suppose Have to define to define is that 'they' dont want people in general to live past this event. It is a sordid and dirty plan devised by humans - it has the stench of human evil all over it. It is preposterous and leaves one a clanging sense of ..stupor perhaps is the word. And one of feeling 'left alone in the universe' . (your thread about things being 'off')
IF the above , which puts many things we have cogitated upon over the unfolded years into much clearer perspective for some , is in some way viable ; then we as truth seekers have a definition to work with ie, "the lie" .
We are further on in our understanding of it. Its plainer and simpler. It enables us to disentangle from it and step back to see it . How long for example the lie has been propounded, enforced and put into legimation, and how this has all happened before > 50 years ago w Nasa, Einstein and a certain Velikovsky (also a zionist< note that) is a good place to see its beginnings. Wind it a little further back - this has all happened before with Moses and Pharoah, again with Noah , 7000 years ago - twice round. That is only going by the biblical timeline. It doesnt make them who heard that bit of the scriptures holy.

These human players , they would call themselves 'the elite' . They have networked their human selves into a 'network of the elite'. Well I sit here on a stool thinking , "I know what they know". but I am also thinking "they dont know what I know ". And with what I know that they clearly dont know, and not many seem to know is ..... "ah well thats another story" , - listen to it next time

Hey Zippy... thanks for the reply on this. It was not actually me who posted the radio link, but thanks anyway.

I don't buy into the typical end of the world scenarios but what I do believe is there is so much negative energy in the world right now we will most certainly drive ourselves out of existence at some point. There are a lot of intense and dramatic changes in the environment right now all over the world, it's hard to dismiss. The changes that I have noticed for the last several months are small changes, but they add up to a big picture. I don't care what anyone else says about it... I know what I see and I know what I feel. I'm thoroughly digusted with the individuals who go around saying the world is going to end in 2012. That's BS. Sure... there will be an end of some sort but also a beginning. Too many people watching too many SciFi movies if you ask me! I say this a lot... but I'll keep saying it... The only fact that I really know is that what I know to be absolutely, scientifically true today will most likely change tomorrow. I mean just yesterday the Earth was flat and two weeks ago smoking was good for ya... doctors said so based on scientific proof!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suohhen
I'm live in Sacramento, Ca. Its just as weird here. Coolest summer in fifty years. I'm going to have a conversation with the owner of a large produce company and ask what changes he has seen in the crops and market. I'll post his commits on this reply, at a later date.

Yes, please let us know what you hear....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes I feel it too, I garden from the second I can put a flower or vegitable
safely in the ground which use to be around mid to end of April begining of May with
no frost
( temps did go down a bit and I would cover the not hardy plants) but now it
seems the last 2 years I have to wait till the end of May begining of June to safely plant without a hard frost.

Every year my veggie garden sits in the same spot ( I rotate crops & fertilize ) and I get loads and loads of
stuff enough to feed my friends and neighbors. This year is so out of wack I have friends begging for
my fruits of labor and there is none to be had.The only thing striving is my basil and parsley thats it.

I came here from the other thread about maple trees because your posts caught my eye. This bed has been in full sun ever since it
was made, from 9am till 3ish as I look out today it is in complete shade it is just after 9am ??Now I know
we are in August and the sun will move to different angles in the sky so maybe the garden was in shade this time
of the morn in August in years past, but I dont think so.

As I said we lost 4 maples in the back yard when we planted the garden this year I was worried my plants would
burn to a crisp because of those missing trees possibly adding more direct sun onto them
but nothing but green veggies on all the tomatoes not even my early girls and salad tomatoes....all the peppers, squash, the eggplants are tiny and still have white on them etc...

Nothing is right this year it's possible that its just to cold. I did plant end of May/begining of June, but I did the same thing last year and had alot of tomatoes& veggies not a extreme amount as in years past, but enough.

My repete David Austin roses bloomed once early in July and not a bloom since.
Its weird how things really are so different from 3 years ago.

Oh well thanks for listening I needed to vent ...GRR!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I live in the good ole mid west, St. Louis, Missouri and I can tell you that all summer I have noticed that the shadows are totally different around 4-6pm. It just seems weird for some reason and I've never felt like that before. The shadows seem longer at that time and it's been really hot all summer. We've hit record highs for several weeks in a row. As far as gardening, everyone in the area says they never got any tomatoes this year. I had a few, but not many at all. The only thing that's growing in the garden are herbs. I couldn't get one strawberry to grow this year, and about 3 peppers when normally it would be a dozen or more. The heat could have a play in it, but I've kept it watered all the time.

This world is messed up, it's tilt is off, and we are all seeing the result of a pole change. It's only going to get worse when Elenin comes around...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Yes I feel it too, I garden from the second I can put a flower or vegitable
safely in the ground which use to be around mid to end of April begining of May with
no frost
( temps did go down a bit and I would cover the not hardy plants) but now it
seems the last 2 years I have to wait till the end of May begining of June to safely plant without a hard frost.

Every year my veggie garden sits in the same spot ( I rotate crops & fertilize ) and I get loads and loads of
stuff enough to feed my friends and neighbors. This year is so out of wack I have friends begging for
my fruits of labor and there is none to be had.The only thing striving is my basil and parsley thats it.

I came here from the other thread about maple trees because your posts caught my eye. This bed has been in full sun ever since it
was made, from 9am till 3ish as I look out today it is in complete shade it is just after 9am ??Now I know
we are in August and the sun will move to different angles in the sky so maybe the garden was in shade this time
of the morn in August in years past, but I dont think so.

As I said we lost 4 maples in the back yard when we planted the garden this year I was worried my plants would
burn to a crisp because of those missing trees possibly adding more direct sun onto them
but nothing but green veggies on all the tomatoes not even my early girls and salad tomatoes....all the peppers, squash, the eggplants are tiny and still have white on them etc...

Nothing is right this year it's possible that its just to cold. I did plant end of May/begining of June, but I did the same thing last year and had alot of tomatoes& veggies not a extreme amount as in years past, but enough.

My repete David Austin roses bloomed once early in July and not a bloom since.
Its weird how things really are so different from 3 years ago.

Oh well thanks for listening I needed to vent ...GRR!

Hey Star: Yup, I hear you and I am frustrated with it as well. Having lived in the same area for 42 years and having gardened for over 20, this is the first season ever I have noticed all of the little oddities with the garden, plants, trees and even the air and the sun.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
I live in the good ole mid west, St. Louis, Missouri and I can tell you that all summer I have noticed that the shadows are totally different around 4-6pm. It just seems weird for some reason and I've never felt like that before. The shadows seem longer at that time and it's been really hot all summer. We've hit record highs for several weeks in a row. As far as gardening, everyone in the area says they never got any tomatoes this year. I had a few, but not many at all. The only thing that's growing in the garden are herbs. I couldn't get one strawberry to grow this year, and about 3 peppers when normally it would be a dozen or more. The heat could have a play in it, but I've kept it watered all the time.

This world is messed up, it's tilt is off, and we are all seeing the result of a pole change. It's only going to get worse when Elenin comes around...

Hey Johnny F: Nah, I don't buy into the whole elenin, pole shift, earth is tilting thing. But I do agree that the sun has been very different this season. No factual data behind that of course... it's just based on what I know vs. what I see and feel. It seems as if some things are about two months ahead while other things are two months behind.

I guess I would say that the environment around me just seems very chaotic, random and out of order. The natural cycle of things is just off.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A couple more things I have noticed and disturbed me.
No spring peepers ( aloud tree frog in spring) here in PA this year not a one.

My hummingbirds were so so late this year normally here a week before mothers day
they were here the end of June /begining of July very abnormal.

Not a frog in my pond where normally they are singing away and mating like crazy.
No algae at all in my pond .. very strange

The crickets just started being vocal
a abnormal amount of earth worms cant dig
with out at least finding a whole whole bunch.

I have seen a few butterflys and birds not common to our area recently.
Can not for the life of me get rid of the huge black ants out of my house
they are all over everything inside and out.

Makes one wonder.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
A couple more things I have noticed and disturbed me.
No spring peepers ( aloud tree frog in spring) here in PA this year not a one.

My hummingbirds were so so late this year normally here a week before mothers day
they were here the end of June /begining of July very abnormal.

Not a frog in my pond where normally they are singing away and mating like crazy.
No algae at all in my pond .. very strange

The crickets just started being vocal
a abnormal amount of earth worms cant dig
with out at least finding a whole whole bunch.

I have seen a few butterflys and birds not common to our area recently.
Can not for the life of me get rid of the huge black ants out of my house
they are all over everything inside and out.

Makes one wonder.

Same here. Usually the cicadas don't start singing until mid-August. They have been signing since late June. No June bugs to speak of. No cicada killers, no gnats, no beatles. All the typical insects we usually see around here during specific times throughout the summer were just not out there. I did notice a new insect buzzin around my garden for a while. I've never seen one before, it was all over the eggplants. Large fuzzy black insect with silvery blue-purple wings. It was a very cool looking bug.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just thought I would join the other gardeners in saying no ripe crops here yet.
We should be eating tons of tomatoes right now but all we have is on very washed out pink one and it has been that way for over a week now.
8 plants in a great location and they are not even close to 4 feet tall, really stunted but they have a fair amount of fruit but its all green.
This is a fact........this has never happened here in the 18 years we have been planting.
Our trees are dropping leaves like its October.
I too think the shadows the sun casts are in a different place than they used to be.
Somebody here mentioned June bugs or lack of them, we have not seen one this year.
We are located in Southern Ontario here.
Great thread and a S&F from us here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I guess I would say that the environment around me just seems very chaotic, random and out of order. The natural cycle of things is just off.

This statement about sums up my garden too. Some things flowering way early like garden mums, and others like Dahlias and Asters just barely getting started. But to complicate it, its not just some species early and others late, its several individual plants that seem out of sink with their peers.

Just as an aside, I was listening to a garden call-in show on the radio the other day and supposedly one tablespoon of epsom salts dissolved in a gallon of water, when applied to tomato plants will get the tomatoes to turn red overnight! I haven't tried this yet as my tomatoes are ripening slowly, which is good because too many at once is too hard to handle.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My Clematis and Morning Glory aren't looking too good either.. I've just been out in the garden to hang some washing out. Another thing that I've noticed, is that I haven't seen or heard a single bird for the past few days. We have a lot of fruit trees around here, and you can guarantee that this time every year, the birds are many types, flying in and out of the trees.. but being observant of the lack of them today has made me question 'where have they all gone?' It's too quiet around here without the birds.. something seems definitely 'off'

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join