It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of Women Vanish From Canadian Wilderness

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well I know now that the military has a secret society that actually kidnap people to perform some human experiments on them. I've been a victim of those, I've been kidnap and was put implants under my skin, as well as being rapped and they actually made me do an overdose. They calculate your weight with the amount to use to make your overdose on certain drugs, I had a cardiac arrest which I'm not sure how long it last, now my heart skip a beat from time to time.
To make me forget about this they actually used the rape drug at first and also use hypnosis techniques so the other person will forget about the events.
They target aboriginal people because basically they don't have much respects on them and to them they are the ones that doesn't contribute to the society as much as regular citizen. Those people are composed of doctors and other members to actually perform those tasks as well as scientists. All made in the complete secrecy. They are very good at what they do to.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The effects of short and long term trauma have not been studied sufficiently for the purposes of understanding exactly what it can do to future generations of the effected generation.

I am not up to speed on how Canada handled their reservation policy, but if it was anything like the Bureau of Land Management we can be assured it was trauma on a plus 10 scale. Holocaust level treatment, slow and methodical efforts to genocide...to this day.

I will explain. Talk around the dinner table at four years of age on the reservation, kidnappings of their beautiful young girls then turned to drugs and sex trade. Day in and day out the specter hanging over the community and the homes. These sites would have you believe that all of these girls/women...hundreds of them turned bad and started doing drugs and prostituting themselves. This is not the sociological truth and if you believe this....for shame. Take a class.

To be clear, the traumatized, the beaten, the effected will not be healed by argument and studied, pedantic discussion from anyone on this thread or Social Services. Get a grip. You are on a thread about one the worst atrocities of our time and you are going to bring up an alcohol study and the emotional makeup of the First Nation woman. What are you thinking? Really...what are you thinking?

We have an opportunity with this thread to express our deepest condolences for the pain they have endured on these reservations and for living with the darkness and horror of the Highway of Tears. Then we can ask their forgiveness if they can find and if they cannot at this moment, for some day, in their hearts that their sisters in the US and around the world were not listening or seeing properly...were not their for them. And then we can ask, right now, what we can do, today. I saw a petition in an earlier post...is there more we can do?!

God Bless you all precious First Nation Ones and keep you from any further suffering. The angels are with you now and always and regret their lack of attention to your care. It stops now.

Peace, love and light always.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

AngelChanneler, thankyou providing the dressing down to those required.

I pray for all my relations, and I would specifically like to pray for these poor girls and their families. I hope they suffered little and that they are now free of their physical bodies, and have returned to being a spiritual being.

Namaste
edit on 14-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

When are you going to speak with Mr. Annett?

I'm waiting to hear back from ATS before I go any further. They've gone over their 48 hour reply time but I figure 'things' are pretty busy around their 'homefront'.

I do have some questions to ask him:

1) The problem I see with this testimony, why would Bruce Michaelson of the RCMP, share all this info with an abductee?

from habfan1968

2) Imagine how shocked I was to find my husbands mother listed as a murdered victim (killed at age 14 in a residential school. She is very much alive - though not in a great place - she suffers from extreme alcoholism/drug abuse).

from natters

(There was a mix up in spelling between the names, but, it still brings up questions of the many people in that area that are not documented. I'll refine this question later)

3) The revenge of Chinlac men never really stopped.

Phantom traveller

The last is something I'm pretty curious about to say the least.

If you have anything else to add, you or anyone, I'd appreciate it very much if you let me know either here in the thread of in U2U.

peace

edit on 14-7-2011 by silo13 because: bold

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I very much appreciate your participation in this thread, I’m sure we all do.

To be clear, the traumatized, the beaten, the effected will not be healed by argument and studied, pedantic discussion from anyone on this thread or Social Services.

You may be right, I don’t know, neither do you, but the fact is with the number of people that visit this site, who actively participate in the issues brought to the site? I can’t imagine that kind of exposure can do anything but help the situation. The more light shed on these atrocities the better.

For that matter do any of us have the answers? I don't think so. But that shouldn’t stop us from tying, and, this, maybe in a small way, is trying, but it’s better than sitting back and doing nothing.

And as you pointed out - if nothing else this thread gives other the chance to send their condolences, their prayers and their deepest regrets to those who are even to this date loosing their loved ones in the ongoing genocide of the First Nation People of Canada.

Thank you again.

peace

edit on 14-7-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thank You, so much for saying that!
It's gonna take more then a couple of us demanding answer's and change.
Everybody seem's to be in a ME ME ME mode. Some people believe that certain people deserve what as fallen them. The sin's of the father type of deal. Untill people truely wake up and see everything for what.it really is there will be no change.
So my question once again, as so many other's have asked what can we do??

EDITED TO SAY:
I did the only thing I could think of. I put a link up on face book to NATALINA'S site.
I think everyone if you have facebook should do the same. Whats the point of haveing the dumb thing if you can't get this out there.
I am also going to post it on ever damn news network as well. Maybe if we all demand answer's from them it might get out there.
LOTZA LOVE
ME

edit on 14-7-2011 by Mividau because: EDITED WITH A IDEA

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am now absolutely heartbroken.
Thus far none of my FBF's reposted or commented.
CNN ripped the link down 6 time's WTF???

Tried Fox news discussion board on FB.
So what else do you guys think we could try? I am a complete bust

LOTZA LOVE
ME

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Point well taken. I think I became so involved emotionally in this thread because I worked as a reading tutor for a family on a reservation near my home as a teenager and this just hit so close to me.

Things were so difficult for the tribe and little boy's family and although the local community was opening up, the prejudice against the tribe was physically and emotionally difficult, hence, there were riots at the high school and other local places.

Please forgive me OP and posters any disrespect. It truly was not intended as such but more, I think, my lack of sophistication emotionally with an experience I have not come to terms within myself, I now realize. I think it will take time as even as I write this I am very upset. Thank you for your patience.

Respectfully submitted to all.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And I did not mean disrespect to the memory of anyone when delving into the alcohol issue.

Its such a huge topic, and yet still such a dirty secret that when the truth is finally called to light - especially when its such a dirty truth - the urge to shout it all out is natural, I believe.

I have too many friends who know first hand the plethora of abuses Indians have suffered, and heard the stories of too many who have suffered the same.

Mividau, your need to get the story to more is admirable, and very telling of your soul.
One of my good friends has stopped his urge to stand in front of the city police dept. building and just keeping shouting "WHY?!" til someone talks to him.

Have to be careful of who they talk to, you know? Its scary, and its real.

By discussing, and rejoicing in our hurting souls for those who have been stolen from us for decades, we can only do good for all.

Thanks for everyones' input on such scathing injustices, the likes and depths of which, if shared collectively, can maybe help stop the damage and the danger.

Peace to all.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

No you are not and working in the ".org/non-profit" area in this brutal economy is not easy.

Let's look around at the options and check to be sure they are excellent charities assisting the tribes. People also like to choose their charity, so a list of websites that allow the people to sign petitions and give a contribution that fits their budgets and sensibilities is very important.

Also, Highway of Tears needs its own Facebook page. Also, it needs its own Canadian Hollywood star...and bunch of other stuff.

Also, I am in the US, and I know nothing about Canadian non-profits, so I will have to get up to speed. But, how fun right?! Fun to me anyway!

You are doing just fine Mividau...you are a caring, passionate person who seeks to heal this world.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thank You so much for that. I am very emotional too which is why my foot as been planted firmly in my mouth a couple of time's. I only recently learned of my family heritage this year. I also know why it was swept under the rug.

My greatgrandmother was raped comeing home from work one night near her reservation. I am a product of it. The guy was rich so nothing happend. She got continualy harrased afterwards from him spreading it around. After that she moved from North Carolina to Baltimore. She died her hair blond and changed her name. But it still started a cycle in my family. Imagine looking at you're child and seeing who raped you. The only reason the cycle got broke is I was took into foster care. My grandmother didnt know how to love because her mother an on an on.

I am just so upset none of my friends care. If not for race reason's but for human reasons.
I want people to cry out, why dont you know what happend.
No disrespect to any Canadian's I know yall care. I am more upset we Americans didnt know about it.
But we seem to get coverage on stars danceing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Well written Mividau. We are dealing with the double whammy here. We have race and women all in one package. Add to that a sex crime and it makes this an extremely tough issue for all involved. And as much as we would like to think the courts are fair to the rape victim, there still is a prejudice of "...she was asking for it..." Here in the States many rape victims have to buy their own rape kits in the police station while giving their reports.

We have come along way, but the woman is still paid less in the US than a man in many occupations.
We have attorneys that just specialize in defending women some of these prejudices are still so ingrained.

And you are so correct in your analysis of how the chain of pain was broken with your being placed in foster care. Your Grandmother, God Bless her Soul...so brave and you, too.

As for your friends, you are a very strong person, I can tell this by your writings. Some cannot deal with certain things in the same way or may not have the strength of spirit. I am not of a prejudice race anymore (Irish). But I am a glass ceiling breaker and prejudice against women in business, in the courts, in the financial systems and law is absolutely horrendous still to this day here in the US. So if your friends are women this could be tough for them and if they had a sex crime perpetrated against them, they may really be having a hard time with this topic.

Best way in these cases, is to be true to yourself, be the example of help and healing, and give them time to join you when they are able.

Peace, love and light, ac

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to say on the business side (Mividau, I U2Ued this to you) that facebook has a number Highway of Tears pages. Some are busier than others and I would not know how to judge or know which one(s) seem the best.

Can you all take a look at them for us or tell us if we should start yet another Highway of Tears page? You can U2U me if you prefer.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Later this month, officials from the Missing Women Commission of Inquiry, which was formed to look into police misconduct involving Canada’s most prolific serial killer Robert Pickton, plan to visit four northern cities to gather information about the disappearances and murders. Some say it is too little too late, and are calling for a separate inquiry into the RCMP’s handling of the highway murders and disappearances.

Mary Teegee, the director of child and family services for Carrier Sekani Family Services, said that police have made efforts, but they still need to step it up. “There is a long history where people have felt they can’t trust the RCMP,” she said. “We haven’t felt supported and there is a long way to go. With this case they have made efforts. There have been baby steps made.”

Highway of Vanishing Women

As the one person is the article said “It could just be that some sick people up there realize that women hitchhiking alone are easy pickings.", that may be a big part of it. Beautiful country, but very very lonely. I feel sorry for the women and their families, it would drive me insane if I can't find out what happened to my daughter.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

No worries and thanks much!

I just started re-reading the thread and I had forgotten where the petition was. Still going to re-read it though.

facebook is about to archive some of the Highway of Tears pages and they are pretty cool pages. If this happens the page gets updated to the new format BUT everybody on the page has to be re-joined or re-friended or re-liked. I may try to contact them if it is not intrusive.

I mean if we do not have re-invent the light bulb that would be good, even better would be having pages in different countries!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The big bluish green words Petition to canada is a link sorry.
I guess I better fix that lol so yall know.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Sorry Evolution I forgot to say thank you for the compliment.

We all feel their pain so deeply that we look at the world differently because of it.
We can see the cold harsh reality of no one careing.

Right now on the Fb discussion board, they all agree its not worthy of news,
They didnt link to the 3 sites I provided with facts. They just dont care because its not them.
You relize how important sites like this truely are. They like to delve deeper then just current topics.

How is Paris Hilton vs These women more world news relevent????

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

2) Imagine how shocked I was to find my husbands mother listed as a murdered victim (killed at age 14 in a residential school. She is very much alive - though not in a great place - she suffers from extreme alcoholism/drug abuse).

from natters

(There was a mix up in spelling between the names, but, it still brings up questions of the many people in that area that are not documented. I'll refine this question later)

Just wanted to clarify
The mix up was in the birth dates. Turned out it's a close relative (Aunt I believe they said). The names are spelled exactly the same

Pretty much every First Nations person in my home town over the age of 40 went to the residential school. The video "unrepentant" had more than a couple people that I have personally met on the streets near my home.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've rewritten this post dozens of times and there's no way to not come off like a douche.

There isn't any indication of a racist undertone to these disappearances, because the women hitchhiking along the side of the road are largely First Nations. The region where the "Highway of Tears" goes through has a big First Nations community, and thus many of the disappeared women are First Nations.

The killers are opportunists first, perhaps racists second.

Right now, the consensus is that long-haul truckers are the culprits in this matter. Stressed out, caffeinated, truckers without much in the way of sleep or social skills. That's the attitude right now.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join