It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of Women Vanish From Canadian Wilderness

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The "official" date that this started is 1969.The question is how do we know that this didn't happen before,but the authorities started getting reports at that date?I mean as far as we know this could happen forever and we only have data and information of the past 4 decades.

I have a feeling that this is more than the average serial killer-racist case.

Just another discrepancy with the 'authorities'.

There are documented cases before 1969, but, as you pointed out - the authorities 'pick and choose' when to make these cases 'official' and when not.

I wish I had a better answer, and, like another posted stated, a 'magic wand'...

Thank you for your post.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NatalinaEx

The truely sad thing is you have made more head way then National Media.
Which is absolutely insane. The fact that I did not hear about this untill now really bugs me.
Even if its not a race thing for the killer, apparently it is for the officials and media.

But I am beginning to lean towards it is a race thing thanks to Natalina and some other links
There needs to be more of an outrage there and here so we can get to the bottom of this.
And give the women and their family justice and a lil long awaited peace.

They need to know there are people who do truely care.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am sorry but the Queen does not show up in Canada without fanfare, She does show up in October for an eight day visit in Eastern Canada with stops in Ottawa, Quebec and Charlottetown. This would seem to contradict the "official witness statement" enough to discredit it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What is the thin line between too many missing women and not enough over a period of time to draw attention to outside investigations? That is a decidedly dangerous question in my mind. This is something which will never unfold in its entirety I fear for it was as compartmentalized as Roswell...

Yes, what's the magic number? I've read participants in the thread that say 'Hey, no big deal it's only thus and so number of kids/women'.

I've heard others focusing on the numbers and not that some of them are 14, even 11.

In my opinion ONE, JUST ONE baby girl, who ends up 'road kill'? And after the authorities are neglectful in discovering the truth behind her murder?

Yeah, when it comes to numbers? My intolerance number begins with ONE!

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by antar

What is the thin line between too many missing women and not enough over a period of time to draw attention to outside investigations? That is a decidedly dangerous question in my mind. This is something which will never unfold in its entirety I fear for it was as compartmentalized as Roswell...

Yes, what's the magic number? I've read participants in the thread that say 'Hey, no big deal it's only thus and so number of kids/women'.

I've heard others focusing on the numbers and not that some of them are 14, even 11.

In my opinion ONE, JUST ONE baby girl, who ends up 'road kill'? And after the authorities are neglectful in discovering the truth behind her murder?

Yeah, when it comes to numbers? My intolerance number begins with ONE!

peace

I agree just ONE is needed of any race, creed, or "station".
No family deserves this and the people who turn away and ignoreing it are doing it theirselves.
IGNOREING IT IS ACCEPTING IT!!!!

I think I need to walk away fromthese type of threads for awhile.
I really take it to the heart like so many of you others. How do you deal with out just loseing it.
If I was in that community they would hear me. The only way to silence me is death.

If I had the resources I would be down there in a heart beat. As I know so many of us would be.
I just cant stand there is nothing we can do :'(

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And here it is, finally, the truth spoken.

The conspiracy to destroy indigenous DNA in any form, any where on this beautiful Earth. And,...

the fact that the Earth, who is conscious it its own way, will not stand for the blood of her original children seeping through the soil to her awareness. Hence,...

the fears surrounding 2012, which will not come to pass because of people like us who will not stand for ethnic cleansing anywhere at anytime for any reason.

Great job OP! Words cannot express my gratitude.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
reply to post by silo13

And here it is, finally, the truth spoken.

The conspiracy to destroy indigenous DNA in any form, any where on this beautiful Earth. And,...

the fact that the Earth, who is conscious it its own way, will not stand for the blood of her original children seeping through the soil to her awareness. Hence,...

the fears surrounding 2012, which will not come to pass because of people like us who will not stand for ethnic cleansing anywhere at anytime for any reason.

Great job OP! Words cannot express my gratitude.

I dont mean to sound rude but WHAAAT (in a dumb way)??
Could you explain what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

As a resident to B.C. I can assure you we were all aware about this tragic place for much longer then when a single 'white' women went missing. It's always been present in the news, popping up time and time again.

The fact that this hasn't been figured out or stopped yet, is a point of sorrow for many.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Vaykun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I live in this area as well, and I just wanted to include that there is a lot of men who go missing as well. I knew one.

www.vancouverobserver.com...

There was also this one
www.mcsc.ca...

The interesting thing is that most of these people go missing completely without a trace. There are never any updates. They're just gone, and no one ever hears from them again. I think part of the reason for that is because we don't exactly have the best investigative authorities up here (or the best of anything up here - they all work in bigger cities), and it could also be because of the terrain in this part of the world.. it's just beautiful mountainous areas and lakes in all directions forever, with a big highway going through it and some small towns sporadically placed along it. It's probably one of the best places in the world for getting away with murder. It's also easy to just get yourself lost around here. I don't think it's a serial killer targeting prostitutes or native women at all, although I guess it's possible that it could be for some of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Perhaps we need to narrow the question, or I need your questioned narrowed. I live in a world where all I see is attacks on indigenous peoples. Perhaps you do not and I need to climb aboard the Mividau train and with great joy might I add. You appear to live in a paradigm that I do not. Or perhaps it is just the way I worded my post. If so, apologies to you.

I can leave this thread and start sending the hundreds of links to you supporting the incessant attack on the First Nation peoples around the world, even Laplanders, who are the first original white people, even they are doomed and so pathetically do not know it. As I write, there is bloody slaughter a minute around the world that I can forward to you for your perusal of the systematic attempts to end the original beginnings of mankind as we know it today . Take Africa, for instance...

You are on a conspiracy site, which I believe is a "truth" site and so far from conspiracy it is a laugh for me. I believe that everything outside of this site is conspiracy with maybe a 2% exception.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, now that this thread is focusing on all crimes against first nations women in Canada, or maybe BC in particular, here is an eye opening book about how it all started when the white people came over and set up their schools, focusing on the reservation of Stoney Creek, or Saik'uz as they natives call it. If you really want to read first hand accounts from a first nations woman who went through it all look no further.

I had the great pleasure of meeting her once before she died, beautiful woman, amazing spirit, she worked so hard for her people.

Mary John, Sr., CM (June 15, 1913 - September 30, 2004) was a leader of the Carrier people of the central interior of British Columbia in Canada. She was known as "Mary John, Sr." to distinguish her from her daughter-in-law, also named Mary John.[1] She became well known both for her political and social activism and as a role model, a person of enormous integrity, strength, and gentleness.

Mary John was greatly concerned with the preservation of her culture and language, of which she was a fluent speaker. In the 1970s she taught Carrier language and culture at St. Joseph's School, the Catholic school in Vanderhoof, British Columbia, as well as several conversational Carrier courses for adults. She was one of the founders of the Yinka Dene Language Institute of which she became the Permanent Honorary Chair. She was one of the principal contributors to the Saik'uz Children's Dictionary and other teaching materials. From 1992 until her death she worked tirelessly with linguist Bill Poser to document her dying language.

books.google.ca... &cad=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

en.wikipedia.org...

I spent a lot of time growing up on the Stoney Creek reservation hanging out with my best friend. Her parents still live there.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

From the angels and me:

In our prayers and we are so sorry for your loss.

But, then again, we have all lost so much when we lost her.

So, the angels say, we are so sorry for all of our loss.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
Wikipedia for Gwich'in Nationreply to post by shushu

I believe that you don't know what you are talking about!! Aboriginals (Native Americans AKA Indians) live in B.C. There is the Haida Gwii & Tlingit people, just to name a couple found in that area! In fact Aboriginal populations live as far north as Inuvik, NWT (Gwich'in Nation) and then as far west as Alaska! The Gwich'in and Inuit populations had been warring for thousands of years over traditional lands and resources, resulting in the Inuits being kept to live on the ice covered sea, Tundra and Barren lands on the east side of the Northwest Territories. In 1999 the Inuit seperated from the Northwest Territories to become its own Territory called Nunavut!

You should check up your facts before trying to correct anyone......just saying!

edit on (11/7/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Added Link

Do you suppose someone with a bone to pick is trying to instigate a new war over territory now that the ICE COVERED SEAS are melting???

Inuit aka Aboriginals...

Aboriginal peoples in the Arctic...

Not that I don't enjoy splicing DNA...
edit on 12-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Just for the sake of questioning-- how do you know for a fact she arrives anywhere, if there is no fanfare to accompany it?

edit on 12-7-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: improper sentence structure

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
hate people crowbarring the race card into such things- pathetic really- nearly as pathetic as saying whites are more likely to be serial killers...........

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 12-7-2011 by blueorder because: never meant to quote

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

while i am saddened by the loss of any life, the violence that plagues the lives of natives on their own reserves that they live in are a symptom in my mind of the life that they find themselves in.

just this week on the death of a chiefs 5 yr old son

ca.news.yahoo.com...

MONCTON, N.B. - The fatal shooting of a five-year-old boy on a reserve in Alberta serves as a stark reminder of the responsibility aboriginal communities have to take care of future generations, the head of the Assembly of First Nations said Tuesday.

National Chief Shawn Atleo opened the assembly's 32nd annual meeting on a sombre note, expressing his condolences to the family of Ethan Yellowbird, who was hit by a bullet Monday while sleeping in his bed on the Samson Cree First Nation near Hobbema, Alta.

In the Quebec area
Drug raids target Que. Mohawk communities
www.cbc.ca...

Residents have long known about illicit activities, but "people are afraid to make complaints, they talk, but they're afraid of making an official complaint," said Maurizio. "We have people who used threats, who assaulted other people."

"The residents of Kanesatake have delivered a clear message: Violence and intimidation will not be tolerated," added RCMP Insp. Michel Arcand

Mohawks, gangs and tobacco
www.montrealgazette.com...

"We're making more cigarettes than Imperial Tobacco (Canada's leading tobacco company)," boasted one Mohawk smuggler.

Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...

SUMMIT TACKLES GANG VIOLENCE ON RESERVES
www.crystalmethbc.ca...

RCMP Corporal Chris Gosselin, head of an all-aboriginal police unit that patrols about 18 reserves in the Fraser Valley, said the summit was organized at the request of native leaders who are worried about the increased presence of drugs and gangs on reserves.

sad that the list can go on and on.... BUT people need to pick up their bootstraps and pull themselves out of a certain life too!

Just ask yourself this. Why does a 15 yr old girl feel she need to be a prostitute and go to the "wrong places" with the "wrong people" or partake in risky behaviours?
I'll finish by saying every life is precious but the community needs to "be the change they want to see"

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[quote]Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby[/url]

To verify that the Queen was there should not be too difficult right? That really puts this whole deal into a different perspective...

But innocent children are one side and the allegedly drug connected sex traders are another. Seems like 2 different things right?

You wouldn't think it would be too difficult to verify, but there are secrets.. In other reports of William Coombes, he comes off as a very credible witness.

That, and the fact he was recently assassinated:

Key witness William Coombes assassinated

William Coombes, a Canadian aboriginal, was to have served as a sworn witness at the September 2011 session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State as to crimes of torture, genocide and crimes against humanity committed by Elizabeth of Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II) and her consort Prince Philip in Canada in October 1964 at Kamloops, British Columbia.

From Indianinthemachine
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... ess-william-coombes-assassinated-by-crown-and-vatican-agents/

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

wow! all that's missing from that site is a reptilian claim against the queen!!

Surprised it didn't say the queen ate those kids

just wow!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

I didn't write it, a red-blooded Indian did.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join