It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC report on "Belly-Bombs" Complete B-S!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Reports of al Qaeda preparing so-called "belly bombs" designed to be surgically implanted in potential terrorists before they board airplanes have already led to increased scrutiny for anyone traveling to the U.S.

Full Story & Video

So as you likely have heard now Al-Qaeda are now going to be using surgical implants to blow jets out of the sky, and the culprit is one Khalid Ibrahim al-Asiri, Famous for an attempt on Saudi Counter-Terror Chief Prince Bin Nayef's life.

Now if you read the ABC News report you'll see that Asiri planted the explosive in his brother's anal cavity, and this is the only example of body-bombs ever being used by extremists. However as reported in multiple other "respected" news outlets the bomb was hidden in his underwear NOT implanted in him or anything even close!

ABC state that they got the information from an unnamed U.S official;

U.S. officials told ABC News Asiri, a young Saudi native, is behind the "belly bomb." Asiri is known for innovative, ruthless bomb plots including one instance in which he packed explosives into the rectal cavity of his 23-year-old brother Abdullah for a suicide missions targeting the head of Saudi intelligence

But this report from CNN in 2009 contradicts the claim;

On August 28, the Saudi Arabian deputy minister of interior, Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, survived a bombing attack launched by an al Qaeda cell. Al Asiri concealed the bomb, made of PETN, in his underwear, according to the official Saudi investigation

And so do:
Newsweek
CNN
Gulf Times

Now I know its not new to anyone that the media lies but its when they cause panic and hysteria to benefit their agenda they are doing exactly what terrorists do, which is spread fear except the media uses propaganda which creates violence and the terrorists use violence that creates propaganda.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Good lord, I would say if that happens they are dead. You know why ? Like a drug smuggler, ain't no way your ass is staying alive with a bomb inside you. You were dead before.

It stinks to high heaven though, like the dude and his undies!

edit on 10-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree completely. I saw this too and thought it stunk as badly as the supposed underwear bombers' briefs. To look at it another way let's say they successfully implant bombs. Ok, fine - now what? There's no way to catch this kind of thing so why worry about it? We might as well try to change the direction the wind blows. Total nonsense!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What they will do now is use this as another excuse to be more intrusive with the pat downs. If you've had ANY recent surgery, you're an automatic suspect. Then you get taken to a hospital, [or knowing these guys they'll have their own machine in a back room], get an xray, then get the bill for it. Ain't life in Amerika grand ?
edit on 10-7-2011 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Someone got really wasted, watched the Batman movie.... The cell phone and belly bomb scene!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What will they dream up next. Oh wait....Dream bombers?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by roasted aliv3

these people watched batman one too many times.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
What they will do now is use this as another excuse to be more intrusive with the pat downs.

They're going to use it as an excuse for the TSA to start conducting cavity searches.

That is stunningly obvious.

Bend over in the name of safety...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
mmMMm you gotta love that fear mongering MSM.
I don't see how something like this could lead to a successful terrorist attack or how the TSA could use it to amp up security. I can only conclude this is a bunch of fear mongering b.s. to remind us that were still at war with terrorists

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw this on ABC news. Brian Ross (I believe that is his name) is clearly a US government propaganda agent.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I agree completely. I saw this too and thought it stunk as badly as the supposed underwear bombers' briefs. To look at it another way let's say they successfully implant bombs. Ok, fine - now what? There's no way to catch this kind of thing so why worry about it? We might as well try to change the direction the wind blows. Total nonsense!

I think the way they want us to look at it is the only way to catch it is with more naked body scanners, x-ray etc.
Most likely someone with influence in abc makes the body scanners imo.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Terrorists have taken over our imagination!

I agree with the Batman comment.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by roasted aliv3

I'd say your idea about using more scanners is probably spot on.
This only goes to show how MSM "News" programs are anything but the news and nothing but fear-mongering, agenda-driven, celebrity/royalty non-sensical drivel.
Sad thing is I remember when there actually was mostly unbiased news reporting on TV.
Watergate and the Pentagon papers certainly would not have had the impact they did otherwise.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I know that Fox are a conservative network are Abc too?
Reason I ask is I'm wondering if both parties support body the recent TSA melodrama?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Pregnant woman had best be careful when going near the police. I can just see it now, some cop saying I thought she had a belly bomb. So I shot her before she dropped it.
edit on 10-7-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm wondering what sets these "belly bombs" and "butt bombs" off? LOL......are they timed? Are they on a wireless detonator? Is there a fuze sticking out of one's crack that must be lit? I have burning questions about these bombs that must be answered.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So now what will they do? Ramp up the radiation in the TSA naked body scanners to go through skin like a regular x-ray machine to detect any surgically implanted bombs? And what if they DO believe someone has a bomb implant? Do they rush him into surgery to remove it using members of a bomb squad? I mean, COME ON!! What the hell is this going to mean? What the hell do you do with someone suspected of having a surgically implanted bomb inside of them?

This stuff just gets better and better.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
None of the cargo which is shipped in the belly.of an airliner is screened. You just have to get your Companies fictonal name on a approved shippers list which is very easy and ship whatever diabolical device you and your evil freinds want to ship. So searching passengers is total BS. A female member of the "Chertoff Group" was hawking this belly bomb garbage on the MSN a couple of days ago. This is SO transparent. Chertoff stands to make millions with the sale of the full body scanners. So now everyone will have to be X-rayed won't they? These Psychopathic Bastards are starting to amuse me! Typical sociopaths, they really believe that they are so much smarter than we are and that we will all fall for this load of horsesh$t!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
So now what will they do? Ramp up the radiation in the TSA naked body scanners to go through skin like a regular x-ray machine to detect any surgically implanted bombs?

I'm sorry sir, our records show that you've recently had surgery in your abdominal area, therefore we cannot let you board this flight until our special TSA medical team opens you up, has a look around and if there is no potential problems, we'll sew you back up and you can be on your way.

No ^$&* way. I'm not going to let you do that.

Sir, there is no other option and if you decline this brief, almost painless procedure we are forced to assume you have something to hide and can then force the procedure, so are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Total Recall in 5..4..3..2..1..

"Will that be a scanner or an enema sir? You have the freedom to choose one"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join