It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC report on "Belly-Bombs" Complete B-S!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Sir, there is no other option and if you decline this brief, almost painless procedure we are forced to assume you have something to hide and can then force the procedure, so are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?

Well, with the recent news of TSA officials asking people to remove their adult diapers and nonsense like that, I guess your scenario above is probably not so far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

They're going to use it as an excuse for the TSA to start conducting cavity searches.

More and more I'm beginning to think these outrageous claims being put out by our government are intended to incite rage in the population so that we lash out using violence. These claims just can't be anymore transparent. We need to keep our wits about us and figure out a way to fight these issues without giving TPTB any excuse to impose martial law.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I posted about this a few days ago, isn't it the most ridiculous thing you have heard to justify more harrassment at TSA lines?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I posted about this a few days ago, isn't it the most ridiculous thing you have heard to justify more harrassment at TSA lines?

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's so ridiculous that it makes me suspicious that there's more behind it than just an agenda for more intrusive searches.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by DAVID64
What they will do now is use this as another excuse to be more intrusive with the pat downs.

They're going to use it as an excuse for the TSA to start conducting cavity searches.

That is stunningly obvious.

Bend over in the name of safety...

Yes, and no, next they will require all people to have a data chip imbedded into them. Then we'll be safe right?

Anyway,

Not me, my family and I stopped flying years ago. We used to go on vacation every Christmas to visit with family, and we have not done that for at least 5 years.

I was just too upset that last time we flew and I got pulled to the side for some extra tender lovin care. No way would I let my children go through that.

Anyway, those trips cost us around $2000 just for the airline tickets for all of us, meaning the airlines have lost around $10,000 just from us in a 5 year time frame. Ahhh well I'm glad to have that money in our pocket instead.

Anyone have any idea how to find out how much the airlines have lost because of all this TSA stupidity?

For us, another problem will be, when we no longer have the ability to bypass the indignity of legal sexual harassment by choosing not to fly, as the TSA is already expanding to other areas.

Those of you who support the TSA, to me it seriously seems like fear has just caused far too much brain damage for you people.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Unfortunately, enough people are falling for it, as if they have brain damage from too much fear mongering going on.

It's like a freaking epidemic, an epidemic of fear and the mob mentality.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Purely a business campaign to deploy the "Naked Machine" world wide....

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You know at 2AM as I sit here and snack on chips and ranch dip I'm contemplating the implications of a few states legislatures recently pushing back on the 4th amendment rights and what d'ya know all the sudden DHS pulls this out of their ass crack! no pun intended!

There was a time early on when I joined ATS the I considered certain government functions to be run and managed by mature serious people - I can assure you that is no longer the case, particularly in the last two years or so - its like permanent armature hour.

Time immemorial slaves believing they had food and a bed each night felt safe too!

That is what my opinion of the flying public is right now - willing slaves of the system fed and bedded to feel safe.

John Q please grow a set!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

I dont blame the flying public I blame the culture of fear that seems to rule now, remember pre-911 before the scary Arabs became our enemy? Then Sep 11 01 came along and changed the world and especially America.
At least now a lot of people realise the ptb are just as bad as the fearmongering terrorists and want to take all oot rights.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Or maybe the idea is to bankrupt the airlines. They were all teetering on the brink of insolvency for years. This should just about kick them over the edge.
Without airlines or high speed trains Americans are pretty much stuck to driving cars and burning their expensive gas.
I don't suppose the oil companies give a light about either airlines or railroads.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

There was a time early on when I joined ATS the I considered certain government functions to be run and managed by mature serious people - I can assure you that is no longer the case, particularly in the last two years or so - its like permanent armature hour.

Permanent amateur hour

That is the single best description of government I;ve ever heard!
Kind of like Curious George gets a Job.

Priceless Phoenix, priceless

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

My daughter has an appendectomy scar on her abdomen. It isn't small. It's about eight inches long. (She almost died). I guess they see that in their ramped up scanner and she'll immediately be seen as suspicious. It's sad. So sad that we're that paranoid. If this is just a ploy to get us on the TSA side of things, we've just given the terrorists a whole bunch of new ideas.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
have we learned nothing in the past 10 years?

once upon a time people said no one would be stupid enough to fly a plane into 3 buildings

once upon a time people said you couldnt take over an airplane with a box cutter.

and people are saying now nope no one will be implanted with explosives to take down an airplane.

have we learned anything is possible thesedays? havent we?

suicide bombers are nothing new and with all war it is adaptive and changes with the times.

will it happen?
can it happen?

yes if someone has the will and desire and knowledge to make it happen they will

its a good thing to be skeptical but not dismissive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join