It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gets First "Sharia Controlled Zone".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This thread really makes me sad; and some people reactions make me angry; and I wonder for how long it's possible to keep our heads in the sand and ignore the obvious.

While we waste time taking things for granted and endlessly arguing racism, Europe is slowly becoming muslim. More than 20 million already, and they are keep coming. Soon enough we'll have to fight for basic rights and freedoms, like the one in the OP. The irony is that if the government would pass a law to forbid alcohol in certain neighborhoods, everybody will scream and protest until blue in the face. If our "friends" mulims do that, it's okay, they have rights. They are not so bad as they seem, let's give them a chance.

Soon enough they'll want everybody to bend over three times a day, and I guess that people will do that just to keep the harmony and show how unprejudiced they are. And of course it will be Israel's fault, those bastards....

Will they give non-muslims a chance when they'll become majority ( predicted to happen in less than 25 years)?
There is a huge difference between being good, and being stupid. Huge.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

I agree totally. I am not racist, I have friends of many different nationalities and believe in equal rights for humans and a great welfare of animals activist. I have never been accused of being "evil" in any way. I believe in fairness and equality FOR EVERYTHING! So, that means women are not to be bashed for doing the wrong thing just because it is stated in a religious law and people are not to be condemned or stoned because they do not believe or have (or only accused) of committing a minor crime. This is the year 2011 and it is time the backwards ways of ALL religions are put to rest.

If we really want to be fair then I am going to take a group of us to Pakistan (or some random muslim country), wear bikinis all day, drink our vodka cruisers, pray in a christian church every Sunday, dance and listen to Lady Gaga and the Foo Fighters and I don't want any trouble from the locals! When they try to arrest me then I will be protected because my christian religion and Western culture allows me to do these things... and seeing as Muslims are allowed to carry on their culture and be above our laws here in Australia then there shouldn't be a problem should there? THEN and only THEN would it all be fair.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
this thread was just posted to an Australian website,

Well done racist's in this thread... now you have painted us all in a bad light.

While I am in no way implying that ATS is a racist website, I am disgusted at the comments made by what seemed to be the majority of the users were left for the rest of the world to see.

tadpoll.org...
edit on 10-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Well done racist's in this thread... now you have painted us all in a bad light.

tadpoll.org...
Your religion teaches intolerance and archaic ritualistic genocide. Allah teaches to spread Islam to all corners of the world and kill those who refuse. I don't care if you call it extremism or put a pretty pink bow on it, it's in the Koran.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

This world would be better without your religion.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The Daily Star.! ?? Seriously?

The only paper anyone could call 'worse' than the star, is the Daily Sport...

People read the Daily Star because 'The Sun' has big words in it.

Sorry..... but, you know....... surely!

As for the Muslim attitudes in UK, I'm from Scotland, but 14 yrs ago, I used to sell Telewest Cable out of Bromsgrove/Dudley, (around Birmingham) and I swear, one day whilst attempting to sell Cable TV services to a Street in a predominantly Muslim area, I was approached by one guy leading four more, and told to "FukcOff Back to my own Country".... all I thought was ' FukcYou ya English Prikc'... :-)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Umm... in western society we are allowed to have FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Australia, UK and USA are still western societies right? I was pointing out the right of fairness and equality (if the roles reversed) and how radical views of all religions are just not a "modern" way of thinking.

You have the right to post us in your biased views in the other website you authored and we have the right to our biased views as well. It is all part of "fairness" and "equality".

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

While I am in no way implying that ATS is a racist website, I am disgusted at the comments made by what seemed to be the majority of the users were left for the rest of the world to see.

tadpoll.org...

The majority of users have right to their opinion also.

Crying out "racism" is one of the best way to get attention those days, regardless of the discussed content or ignorance of the commenter...
Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, but I'd better be called racist and keep the future of my kids safe, than be political correct and be sorry in a few years, as I am sure many europeans are today.
Of course there are many forums out there who will put you in a better light...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sounds like they are openly declaring war on the streets by putting up these signs.

Tear them down when ever you see one.

I would be arming myself as best I could, and looking for meetings to attend.

As for the ops story, pull out your cel phone, take a pic, and send it to someone right away. Tell em their faces have been sent to the appropriate people, and that further confrontation will only lead to more serious consequences.

Think things are bad now? As the middle east runs out of oil, and that is happening right now, desperation will set in throughout the Muslim world, and they will make a big push to immigrate to Europe. Time to get prepared. Those riots in Muslim controlled countries aren't because the people suddenly got fed up with the despots who run their countries, it is because the oil fed welfare is running out.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

OK. Back to the original Op's post... I will only wear bikinis and dance to Lady Gaga in Pakistan where the stickers (provided by the Pakistan's government) are issued.

I just love ATS and the variety of people's views on this website and would never bag it any way. I just keep telling people to join.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They tried this kind of crap in Canada about 5 years ago. They didn't win.

They tried to set up sharia law courts... which of course would be above Canadian courts and canadian law.

IMO what the UK government has done is treason. They have put foreign law above english law on english territory.

You can practice your religion all you want, but trying to put laws over Canadian laws because of your religion, that's total crap.

Come to Canada? Obey Canadian law. If you're not happy, move elsewhere.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

tadpoll.org...

A bad light to all 9 members of you funny lil site
nice way to advertise mate

here's my reply to your crapola over there,don't worry about spamming me either i left a false email addy

Why the hell is my comment racist ? If your going to immigrate to a country wouldn’t you look into it’s laws and culture first? if you don’t i believe you are a moron,whatever race color or religion you are, you sir seem to have an issue with freedom of speech,

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

tadpoll.org...

Its a very small and amateur website so don't worry about it. And i guess everyone entitled to there own opinion even if those people would love to take away your right to have one.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

They tried to set up sharia law courts... which of course would be above Canadian courts and canadian law.

IMO what the UK government has done is treason. They have put foreign law above english law on english territory.

You can practice your religion all you want, but trying to put laws over Canadian laws because of your religion, that's total crap.

The English have always had crappy politics. It's no surprise they are trying to comfort the Muslim world by changing their laws. Just look at how they are spread all over the world but have no real control over their "colonies". That's not even mentioning how they duped the countries around them to form the UK.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020

The English have always had crappy politics. It's no surprise they are trying to comfort the Muslim world by changing their laws. Just look at how they are spread all over the world but have no real control over their "colonies". That's not even mentioning how they duped the countries around them to form the UK.

Ok lets clear one thing up . The government has not put any foreign law above uk laws. This is just some groups of muslims trying to bring extremist ideas to the general muslim population of the uk. Using the problems of the muslim communitys across the uk as a way gain support and power. I wonder if its working?

Also zero do have any proof to back up your ignorant claims of crappy english politics or did you just watch a episode of the daily show?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Ok lets clear one thing up . The government has not put any foreign law above uk laws. This is just some groups of muslims trying to bring extremist ideas to the general muslim population of the uk. Using the problems of the muslim communitys across the uk as a way gain support and power. I wonder if its working?

Also zero do have any proof to back up your ignorant claims of crappy english politics or did you just watch a episode of the daily show?
Did you read my post? I already gave proof.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sounds like an area in Birmingham that's been mainly Muslim for decades and the rumours and stickers saying it was an Asian only area and the notorious sign that stated "any whites entering after 8pm will be killed".

Now that was a much talked about thing that ended up being a few racist Asian guys in their teens and 20s as the culprits. Most Asians whether they're Muslim, Sikh or whatever are very peaceful.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ok what law passed are you talking about? as for there "colonies" the uk has 14. Which have not asked for there independence or they voted to stay a british territory. Maybe your thinking of the commonwealth in which case you should read up on that because your clearly misunderstanding the purpose of the commonwealth. And im not even going to bother teaching you on how the united kingdom came to be as its pretty irreverent in this discussion. Pretty much everything you have said has been.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think it is dreadful what is going on.

It is like we are giving our lands and our rights away.

However I think there is a sinister reason why and I explain it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is more than your usual religious thread I can assure you and while it may seem a little far out, it certainly would explain the invasion of our lands.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The western ideal of multiculturalism is a failure. Mixing similar cultures over time is one thing but most of the western world is being exploited by less developed cultures and immigrants that have no interest in being part of our cultures but rather seek to lay claim to our wealth and infrastructures.

Our political correctness and stubborness will prevent us from cleaning up the invaders and our cultures will be mutilated until we are dragged into 3rd world status and the blood suckers move on to exploit a new host.

To be clear, I feel that immigration has been an important part of western development but careful examination of statistics will reveal that as greater numbers of non-western cultures have accounted for western immigration, social, economic and political corruption and upheaval have grown.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It's becoming like this in Norway too. Some places in Oslo, if you walk there as a women without head coverings you will get raped or beaten. Sad part is, I'm not joking.

Our governments want this, they want the turmoil amongst us. And what better way then to use Islam as a tool? Doesn't cost them anything and leaves us fighting for our homelands while they do whatever it is they want to do.

Only way to put an end to this is to over turn our government, throw them out and try them for crimes against their country and people and then put our foot down for Muslims.

I know it's not politically correct to say all this, and I know a few of the politically correct hounds on ATS will bark "RACIST!", but the truth hurts. It's not going to become politically correct so it doesn't offend anyone.

To you PC hounds: GROW UP. Not everything is going to be all red and rosy like a fairy tale.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join