It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Many people think the holy grails is nothing but some CUP that caught the blood of Jesus when he was crucified on the Cross. That it has NO magic powers, they're wrong on both accounts, the symbolic catching of the blood refers to a Blood Line and the Holy Grail or Fountain of Youth is in fact the Scared Feminine or Goddess which equates to women of Christ's blood line who have stayed true to type, these woman are now the First Fruits or Morning Stars, of which there are millions on Earth at present.

I will post a short video here which will bring some of this into light for you …

If you are thinking I am about to tell you a fairy tale full of happy ever afters you are quite wrong, the Holy Grail is in fact the “Eternal Damnation” of a entire race of people, a prison that burns (not real flames) for the Grail members themselves and only for a small select group of humans on this planet is the Holy Grail in fact a blessing and a wonder above which, there is no other.

To bring the Grail fully into light for you, will take me many pages of posts full of evidence …

At present when you look around and you see other people, they all seem to be pretty much the same ... right? I hear people saying this all the time, “There is only one race of people, the human race,” WRONG, very wrong, I could do a whole thread on this subject but because I want to concentrate on the Grail, I will simply post this U Tube video which may give some of you a heads up on this subject …

It has been discovered or unveiled lately that humans actually come from quite a few different species of humanoid, all of which can interbreed (Don't bring up that different species can't interbreed because if you check into it, you will find ... many in fact CAN interbreed.)

Back on topic …

Some of you as I get into this subject may want to bring up your own ideals of fairness and liberal thinking, I'm well aware the world has programmed you this way BUT there is nothing FAIR or JUST about the Grail ... NOTHING.

So GRAIL 101 what is it and how does it work?

“The fountain of youth is made inside female humans bodies, females of a certain line, having certain genetics. Negative blood is probably only one of the peculiar features these women have. At present these women look and behave like everyone else, there seems nothing special about them and for thousands of years, they have lived and died just like everyone else.

However they are a crop … a very special crop which is being grown on this Earth and the Earth itself is almost as a covering for these women, it hides their real purpose. At the time of the harvest they will be rounded up and cut out of the herd so to speak, then they will be given to Superior Beings to serve them and to provide them with life eternal.

They do this by producing a special water (amniotic fluid) in their wombs which they start to produce only after then fed a special ingredient known as “Pure Water” or “Living Water” from the Superior Beings. These woman will produce “tears” from their pineal gland (an internal “EYE”) which contain a very special elixir which is then drawn to and caught in their wombs and the superior beings then extract it from there.

The superior beings manage this by getting the women pregnant with their child and after the child is born, the unusual placenta does not come out but rather remains and forms a large bag in the womb which continently fills, it is then constantly drained of it's bounty via a valve at the cervix, the Superior Beings then feed off it ... The superior beings being what we would commonly call “Vampires.”

You may think the above is just my imagination working over time but I intend to prove to you that this is in fact true and evidence of this is all around you … and time is short …

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

This relates to this is verse ...

Old Kabbalistic saying, "Kether is in Malkuth." Kether is the supreme God, and Malkuth is identified with the anus. Kether (Sun) is in Malkuth (Moon Goddess) and Malkuth is in Kether..

The best example of the elite showing you this is ...

Bible evidence of this is ...

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (bread) set about with lilies. relates to ...

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna (bread), and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

THE GREAT PYRAMID

You see it the back of an American one dollar bill, the ancient symbol of the pyramid has the single eye. That is a reference to the PINEAL GLAND of the brain.

Genesis 32:30 Jacob says, "I have seen God face to face and I will call the place Peniel."

Of course, the King James puts it better.

Genesis 32:30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God, face to face, and my life is preserved.

The great pyramid is a physical symbol of the human brain. The Kings Chamber represents the Pineal Gland and the Queens Chamber represents the Pituitary Gland. Both are placed in the same position as in the human brain.

The Pituitary secretes the milky white fluid and the Pineal secreting the golden yellow fluid become what the bible refers to as the "Land of flowing milk and honey".

PLEASE NOTE: my posts are pre organised and will be laid down in rapid succession as this subject takes a lot more than one post to cover.
edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: missed videos

edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: removed a few words

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
QUEEN SEMIRAMIS

Almost all religion comes from ONE original source …

Same worship all over the world ...

Queen Semiramis was married to Nimrod, known as the fish god and also named Dagon. Nimrod was deified as the Sun God when he died and Queen Semiramis as the Moon goddess. Pagan religions did not initially worship the Sun as God but rather God as being all powerful LIKE the Sun.
(that's a very important difference.)

One of Queen Semiramis's other names was Sin, the moon goddess.

Semiramis became known as "The Queen of Heaven, and was the prototype from which all other pagan goddesses came."

She is the Statue of Liberty that is why she proudly holds up her torch and faces the Morning Light.

All these religions worship a woman who gives birth to a God.

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshipped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Before this it was Isis and Osiris and before that

Queen Semiramis, this worship of the mother of God is constantly being renamed but the worship remains the same and it spread all over the world.

She has many names and one of them is ALLAH.

In the old testament Satan is hardly mentioned and God is the bad guy most of the time. In my opinion God is the Dragon and Satan is the line of Christ or God's precious angel who fell from heaven.

CROSS - Christian Symbol

Means a woman being attached to a God, watch the below video to see how this works.

The original Cross in the early Egyptian church was interchangeable with the ankh, a symbol for woman and eternal life. The ankh became the feminine symbol of today.

Shown well in this video .

Revelations

Also this video clip which eludes to the deliberate rewriting of the truth

V for Vendetta

The Jewish Star of David is also a woman and man conjoined

Star of David animation, shows what it means.

Let the image sit a moment and it will start to move.

www.crowndiamond.org...

Yhwh

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah.

Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union.

The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.

THE ROSE CROSS

Rose has always stood for the feminine.

"The Rose Cross" is a common symbol in Freemasonry. In fact one of the degrees of the Scottish Rote is called 'Knights of the Rose Cross' and hours the early Rosicrucians.

The order of the Rose Cross - or more formally the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis - had an enigmatic history that had greatly influenced science and closely paralleled the legend of the Ancient Mysteries ... early sages possessing secret wisdom that had passed down though the ages and studied by only the brightest of minds. Admittedly histories list of famous Rosicrucians was a who's who of European Renaissance luminaries: Paracelsus, Bacon, Fludd, Descartes, Pascal, Spinoza, Newton, Leibniz.

According to the Rosicrucian doctrine the order was "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past" truths which had to be "concealed from the average man" and which promised great insight into "the spiritual realm."

This is the truth in a symbol, it represents a woman on the cross ... not crucified but rather conjoined with God on the Tree of Life eg God. The two becoming as one flesh.

THE CROSS ... Sometime during the first centuries of the Western calendar the Latin cross was adopted by the Christian ideology but had been associated with heavenly, almighty lords, the sun god's staff,

THE ROSE ... Legend tells us the Holy Grail is a chalice - a cup. But the Grails description as a chalice is actually an allegory to protect the true nature of the Holy Grail. The legend uses the chalice as a metaphor for something far more important - women. The Grail is literally the ancient symbol for womanhood - a woman's womb is shaped like a chalice.

Here is a picture of the Hindu God Shiva conjoined with his female human

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
TWO GROUPS OF PEOPLE

An important thing to know is the bible was not written to or aimed at only one group of people. It is mostly the guardians (elites) book but for the rest of humanity it is a book designed to manipulate and control you.

The bible repeatedly refers to two types of people in particular. Or two seed lines .. this is important because there are indeed two main seed lines, there are more but for now lets just deal with the seed line of God and the seed line of Satan and the muddling up of the seed.

Satan by the way is just a line of humanity, these people are not evil, they simply have different genetics, some have remained true to original type and some have not. Then there are the other races which are from different lines, they may have some genetics in common with the line of Satan or even from the line of Satan but they are not true to seed type and therefore are free of it's curse.

Before anyone gets all upset when I name this line of Satan and those of it's line, wish to deny they are of this line, let me explain a little further ... Satan does nothing more than give one man a few boils though out the entire bible. God on the other hand kills probably hundreds of thousands and that's at the very least … so let's not get all worked up over a name.

The main reason for calling a line of people Satan, the devil or evil is so you can then attack them under the justification that they are evil and the world is a better place without them etc etc ... I am sure you all know how this works???

Why go to this trouble? Well because the seed line of Satan makes the precious elixir of life and we all know that precious stock which makes something as valuable as that, has to manipulated and controlled and never allowed to be free. This elixir is much more precious than oil or wine, it is the most prized commodity on the market and although not on the Earth's market YET it certainly is available else where in the universe.

So who is the line of Satan …well rather than jump to conclusions I will post the clue I found ..

Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Before I can carry on with this thread I should attempt prove this point … Christ is also from the line of Satan ... it is his seed which lives on today who are from Satan ... Satan being just another name or alias for Christ or Lucifer in fact.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

THE PURGE

Almost everyone on Earth will know that God is meant to have sent a huge flood across the Earth somewhere around 6,000 years ago but he saved some people who had the pure genes he wanted in an ARK. ... ie he purged the world of the unwanted people.

PURGE

b (1) : to make free of something unwanted (2) : to free (as a boiler) of sediment or relieve (as a steam pipe) of trapped air by bleeding c (1) : to rid (as a nation or party) by a purge (2) : to get rid of

www.merriam-webster.com...

The bible is full of the Judgement, the Harvest and “Alpha and Omega” which means the “beginning and ending of time,” which God claims to be. Ie he decides how long we run around like monkeys breeding here and when that stops and he starts the whole programme over again.

We also know he not interested in simply any old humans ... how do we know?

Genesis 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

But he saved Noah and his family … why?

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

For further evidence of this harvesting of the perfect stock and the purge we find these verses …

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

That's pretty clear isn't it? It's called getting rid of the Dead Wood … or the useless eaters!

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

See simple ... if you are not of the right TYPE you get the push into the big old fire.

So lets look at this in terms of Stock ... say I had 2,000 sheep and some of them made wonderful wool which is worth a lot but most of my sheep do not make this lovely wool and when they are mated with my precious sheep which do make this wool, they produced lambs which also don't make this wool. Well clearly something has to be done about this … it's an unacceptable situation, so what would I do about it? Well it's obvious isn't it, I would sort though the flock, work out which sheep have the right genetics and which don't and I would cull all the dead wood from the flock, leaving only the good wool producing sheep or ones which will produce good lambs if put to a good male for example because they carry some of the genetic material of the good sheep and many of their lambs will produce this good wool. Granted this may take me a while and it is more difficult than simply rubbing out the entire herd but precious stock must be saved.

If you go though the bible you will find countless verses where Jesus says almost exactly this. Many religious people think it is simply a parable, a figure of speech … like hell it is ... it is not.

Even Jesus said to his disciples that there is a secret to the parable ie they are not exactly as he is saying …

Mark 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

The reason Jesus did this is because he felt people could not handle the truth …

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

The whole idea of a being which is in the image of man, keeping a huge flock simply because they licked his boots is ridiculous … if God is like man, then clearly he would not be the least bit interested in the boot lickers but rather in a product which has some value.

The bible in fact clearly tells us this truth

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. (farmer)

In other words the blood line of Jesus is the desired vine or crop and God is the Farmer or Vineyard owner.

There are countless repartitions in the bible where it is clearly stated, God is an absentee vineyard owner and he will return to HARVEST - “his” stock, or rather vine. Grapes = People.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
MORNING STAR = LUCIFER

LUCIFER / SATAN

Whose line bears the MARK.

Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star."

en.wikipedia.org...

MORNING STAR = CHRIST

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In the above statement Christ clearly states he is from the line of Satan who is Lucifer, the Morning Star.

This is interesting because it states Christ's line represents one of the ones to be sacrificed to the Gods but he is the son of God?

It's easy to get confused and say well hang on a minute how can that be? Easy because the line of Christ is the martyr line ... his line does contain DNA from the Gods so it can fit in with them, the females will be attracted to them and easily manipulated by them.

Christ on the cross represents the sacrifice of the whole line and so who is he saving?

The rest of mankind who get to use this line as the scape goat line. They get royal treatment and their sins over looked for the service they provide.

Christ is a symbol of the sacrificial line. When he dies he became the first fruits …

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

This is important because it is the first fruits who are sacrificed and offered up ...

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

A first fruit is one still true to this original seed type.

edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: double

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

VENUS – is associated with the Pentagram

One of Venuses most astonishing properties is it's graphic to a pentacle. Venus traces a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every eight years. So astonished were the ancients to observe this phenomenon that Venus and her pentacle became symbols of perfection, beauty and the cyclic qualities of sexual love. As a tribute to the magic of Venus, the Greeks used her eight year cycle to organise their Olympic games.

The pentagram - or pentacle is considered both divine and magical by many cultures because if you draw a pentagram, the lines automatically divide themselves into segments according to the Divine Proportion. The ratios of the line segments in a pentacle all equal PHI making this symbol the ultimate expression of the Divine Proportion. For this reason the five-pointed star has always been the symbol of beauty and perfection associated with the goddess and the scared feminine.

Unfortunately the Church launched a smear campaign against the pagan gods and goddesses, recasting their divine symbols as evil and Venuses pentacle became a sign of the devil.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

Image ...

cache.boston.com...

Divine Proportion - Fibonacci Sequence

The number PHI 1.618 is derived from the Fibonacci sequence - a progression famous not only because the sum of the adjacent terms equaled the next term,

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21

but because the quotients or adjacent terms possessed the astonishing property of approaching the number 1.618 - PHI!

Despite PHI's seemly mystical mathematical origins the truly mind-boggling aspect of PHI was it's role as a fundamental building block in nature. Plants, animals and even human beings all possessed dimensional properties that adhered with eerie exactitude to the ratio pf PHI to 1.

PHI's ubiquity in nature clearly exceeds coincidence and so the ancients assumed the number PHI must have been preordained by the Creator of the universe. Early scientists heralded one-point-six-one-eight as the Divine Proportion.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
JESUS - REPRESENTS A BLOOD LINE

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore it is saying he is before David and he is also the offspring of David in other words he is a blood line.

He also clearly states he is the Morning Star which are this woman - who represents lots of women.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (seven stars in the first revelations which stands for morning star.)

So clearly the goddess has been hidden behind Jesus who actually represents her - she is his offspring. Jesus makes it clear he was BEFORE Abraham.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So really the bible is deception but hidden in it is the truth if you really look for it.

Also the Mark was given to Lucifer ...

Some rabbis felt Cain had a horn growing
out of his forehead--like a unicorn...that is, like LILith.
Other stories had Cain given two horns as the "mark" which
God put on his forehead to protect him. It is for the same
reason that Lucifer and his father Satan are depicted with
horns; as "shining ones," they could also be considered as
having horns due to the dual meaning of the Hebrew word.

petragrail.tripod.com...

The Mark is the name of God ie those who carry some of his DNA ...it belongs to the first fruits ...

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

It is written on the STONE

Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The MARK is always said to be in the hand or forehead it is really just a trick.

Also

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The MARK is something that people get all worked up about but it is the Mark of Christ which is the Mark of Lucifer ...father of the Morning Stars. DNA taken in from the Gods in other words.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
STAR WHICH FALL FROM HEAVEN = SATAN'S BLOOD LINE

LILith ... dual nature, part woman, part angel. She may be the offspring of a Fallen Angel, inheriting characteristics of both her parents. That would mean her brother Lucifer or H'ILL is also a hybrid--son of a Fallen Angel and an earthly mother. The rabbis have such a story. The union resulted in two offspring: male and female twins.

The old rabbinical tale involves the angel "Samael," who ruled the 5th heaven, that is, the house of Aries, which is ruled by Mars as a rising star. Samael left Mars and came to the earth where he encountered Eve in the Garden. As an Incubus, he fathered Cain and Cain's twin sister, "LULuwa," by Eve. The Hebrew ending "-uwa" means "of Eve" or simply "a woman." It is similar to "-ith" in LILith. In Hebrew, "LIL-ith" and "LIL-uwa" have the same basic meaning.

The Jewish legend about Cain and his sister LULuwa or LILith implies that Cain is Lucifer, the shining one, the light-bearer, H'ILL. Was Cain known to "shine" or "glow"? Could he inherit some kind of angelic "ILLumination" from his legendary father Samael? It seems he may. Genesis twice states, in the Hebrew of chapter 4, that Cain "GLOWED GREATLY, and his countenance fell" after God failed to react to his sacrifice offering in the same dramatic way He had to Abel's.

petragrail.tripod.com...

ISIS AND OSIRIS

It is well known that Lilith is the Hebrew version of Isis, but few realize that the word used for Cains' "wife" in Genesis 4 is "ISh'T" which became "Auset" in Egyptian and "Isis" in Greek. Cains' "wife" IS Isis, ie Lilith. Now we see these twins BOTH exiled, and as twins, BOTH must have been "shining."

petragrail.tripod.com...

The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis.” The Mighty Osiris and Isis walked into the Egyptian Valley out of nowhere and assumed command.’ They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair, marble like white skin and remarkable powers that enabled miracles”.

www.articlesafari.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
SUMERIAN LILITH

LILith is "Lilitu" in the Sumerian texts. A terra-cotta relief of Lilitu shows her with a 'beehive'-shaped helmet or headress. She has three-toed feet like a bird or falcon (or dinosaur/dragon?). Her body is nude and voluptuous, thus seductive. She has long hair and a pair of falcon wings. At either side are a pair of owls, which are birds
of prey, night-hunters famed for vigilance & wisdom. Her feet stand on jackals, known for their plaintive crying in the night.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

HEBREW LILITH

The wife/sister of Lucifer. Queen of the Underworld and of witches. Queen of the succubi, who ravished men in their sleep for their seed to reproduce "Lilem" or demons. Sucked the blood of young children and of girl babies. She is the "Night Mary" who brings "terror by night" and nightmares. The rabbis say that Lilith led Lucifer into rebellion and caused his fall.

PSEUDEPIGRAPHAL LILITH

Called "Luluwa"--a version of "Lilith" in Hebrew--she was the twin sister and wife of Cain. Would "shine" or "glow brightly" or perhaps have horns like her twin brother. Said to be the offspring of Samael or Satanail, now called Satan. Cain's nickname "H'ILL" or "The Shining One" is male form of "Lilith" in Hebrew. Exiled for murder, which she is said to help cause. Liluwa was noted for her great beauty when she was young. As offspring of an angel, said to have powers of flight and
shape-shifting, and to be very tall. Their line noted for cannibalism and drinking blood. Luluwa is blamed for Cain's downfall.

ROMAN LILITH

Libitina, or "little Libi," apparently derived her name from the semitic root "L'B" which meant "fat" or "whitish" in color. The name relates to Lilith's association with the pale light of the moon. In the case of Libitina, she lived in the Underworld and was the Roman version of Persephone, goddess of witches, wife of Pluto. This would
correspond exactly to the Hebrew story of Lilith as the mate & sister of Lucifer.

GREEK LILITH

Persephone was the Queen of the Underworld. Also known by the very likely older name "Pro-Serpentina" meaning "Proceeded from a Serpent" --that is, the Serpent's Daughter.

petragrail.tripod.com...

SUMERIAN GODDESS LILITH

I have heard people say they think Lilith is Lucifer.

Lucifer is the torch bearer and so this kind of makes sense and yet again makes the devil into nothing more than an ordinary woman because this is who Lilith represents again, the Morning Stars, who are just ordinary woman who know not who they are. There are so many Aliases ...

We come across Lilith with birds of wisdom (owls), kings of beasts, She holds the rod and ring of Sumerian royal authority.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Lilith was the female aspect of one of the night wind spirits, one of a group of benevolent spirit guides called Lili (Lilitu) or Lama (Lamastu). These spirits were originally associated with guarding the gateway between the spiritual and physical realms and were found on temple doorways. Lilith, being a guide to the wisdom of immortality, is represented holding the Rings of Shem; these are the oldest symbols used to show one who has gained immortality by passing through the Underworld to gain the sacred wisdom of the Tree of Knowledge.

As a guardian and dispenser of the Temple Mysteries, Lilith was the original Scarlet Woman, and her priestesses engaged in sex magick with the priesthood and noblesto bring about spiritual transformation that led to illumination, along with the regeneration of the physical body to prolong life. These Mysteries included a type of physical alchemy involving the menstrual blood of the priestesses. While the term Scarlet Woman originally referred to menstrual blood, it became interwoven with another ancient symbol of divine power, red hair. Many ancient cultures believed that red hair denoted one whose ancestors intermarried with demons or angels, thus giving a greater than average psychic/spiritual power.

Glossary of Sumerian names and how they were repeated ...

Ereshkigal: (Greek Persephone; Roman Proserpina; Norse Hel) Queen of the netherworld

www.lost-history.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
LUCIFER AND LILITH

The ONLY Biblical text (Is 14:12) that mentions "Lucifer"
is referring in the Hebrew to a human being named "H'ILL" or
"The ILL" (meaning "The ILLumined One"). The actual name is
"H'ILL." "Lucifer" is a LATIN TRANSLATION of the meaning of
the Hebrew name "H'ILL" or "The ILLumined One." So there is
NO ONE named "Lucifer" at all; his name is "H'ILL"--and that
itself is not really a name, but a DESCRIPTION of a MAN who
has the odd characteristic of SHINING or GLOWING.
Nowhere
does the text identify this person as Satan or even an angel
as such. It is a text about the King of Babylon at the time
of the end of this age, and it expressly calls "Lucifer" or
"H'ILL" a "MAN" (Is 14:16): "Is this ["Lucifer"] the MAN who
made the nations tremble?"

If "H'ILL/Lucifer" is the HUSBAND of LILith--as Israeli
Rabbi Herzl Rosenblum of Tel Aviv insists--then Isaiah is
prophesying about LILith's mate appearing at the end of the
age and ascending "above the stars...above the heights of
the clouds..."
[Is 14:13,14) [The new 'Original Bible' text of Isaiah by Dr. James D. Tabor intimates the existence of LILith with H'ILL/Lucifer in Is 14; he renders his mate as,
"the exactress of gold"--a detail Zechariah Sitchin fans
will find familiar.]

If LILith's mate--H'ILL/Lucifer is expected to appear at
the end of this age, could she also make an appearance? Is
she just a woman?
(many women?)

petragrail.tripod.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
FIRE - SYMBOLISM

This is a very important symbol and it scares people and so needs to be addressed.

In Revelations in the bible I think you will find there is three types of FIRE ... none is which are literal, there is never any burning going on.

The lake of fire burning with brimstone:

To be thrown into the great lake of fire burning with brimstone, or hell as many know it as is not as most understand ... it is not an actual lake of burning fire and brimstone (sulfur) as in lava.

To understand the real meaning you have to understand that the lake of fire is a pool which is full of the “Sparks of life.” Creating a great mass of fire or a burning lake of fire. A spark of life, is the sperm from which you came and which resides in the pool of the burning lake until it is sent forth to become a life and when that life is extinguished it returns to the burning lake, waiting to be reborn, this is from Greek philosophy.

books.google.co.nz... i=8I7sSqW3D4bQsQOlw-DeCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CB8Q6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=cosmic%20&f=false

At the end of the world there is the Conflagration (great fire) which brings about the renewal of the world, a huge amount of life is to be extinguished and will go on to be reborn or started anew, this is also symbolised by the phoenix which burns and is born a new from it's ashes.

SCARFICAL FIRE

Vedic beliefs

Vedic civilization was centred in the northern and northwestern parts of the Indian subcontinent
during the period which the Vedas, texts related to early Indo-Aryan religion, were being composed, during the period of roughly 1500 BC to 500 BC.

Their religious beliefs held that “The relationship between humans and the deity was one of transaction, with (the sacrificial fire) taking the role of messenger between the two.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Alchemy symbol for the element of Fire:

In the practicing alchemists point of view, fire is a catalyst to both initiating and completing metaphysical demonstrations. This symbol signifies upward mobility, forward motion, rising flames and aspirations to solar embodiment (in both literal and philosophical senses). To move into the energy of fire is to be utterly consumed, transformed and lifted out of limitation (vis a vis: smoke rising – also bringing to mind the symbolic message of the phoenix in alchemical literature).

Symbol image

www.whats-your-sign.com...

www.whats-your-sign.com...

Notice this is an upright triangle, the shape of a pyramid

The third type of Fire

I think it relates to the passion that BURNS between the woman and the God, as well as the transaction and transformation that happens to the women which is also symbolised by FIRE.

Can be seen symbolized here ... in an image of Baphomet.

en.wikipedia.org...:Baphomet.png

Also this Burning is spoken of in Revelations.

Revelation 14:10 ... shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (movies usually show the MARK on a woman)

Revelation 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city (women of a certain type) is like unto this great city!

Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Further evidence that it is the woman that BURNS is shown here ..

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So she is the sacrificed lamb who is seen with the beast with seven heads (probes) which go with her seven eyes! Openings - actually there is only six, one is accessed twice and the two are breasts which are not usually considered openings.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (probes?)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

THE HARVEST

Often symbolised with the grim reaper who swings a huge scythe on the death card in the tarot pack.

Here the bible talks about it ...

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

This relates to the gruesome harvest verses.

Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
GOD DEMANDS SACFICES AT THE END OF THE WORLD

We all know that the early part of the bible is full of all these sacrifices that God demanded be done to prove obedience and loyalty to him and that supposedly the evil God of the old testament was replaced with a sweet God of the new testament who had forgiven all …

Why then are sacrifices and the harvest still spoken of?

First fruits are people!!!

Leviticus 2:12 As for the oblation of the firstfruits, ye shall offer them unto the LORD: but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet savour.

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Ezekiel 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

Ezekiel 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

Ezekiel 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

Ezekiel 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (this means true to the type inbred in them via the advanced humans, these are known as the Morning Stars)

The supposed rapture is nothing more than people being sacrificed … bit on the nose really.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So it's pretty clear if you want to believe in the bible, that you have to realise God is not a spirit, he may have a spirit just like I have a spirit but he / they also have bodies which is why “Sons of God” are talked about

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

It's also very clear that God is not an all loving wonderful spirit.

All loving spirits or beings do not talk of harvests and blood coming out of the wine press and sacrifices being demanded or about people burning where the fire will not be quenched.

An all loving God would not make statements like this …

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I am not saying God is pure evil … what I am saying is there is far more to religion than simply getting a ticket to paradise for being devoted to God.

For example all religious symbols have as their core meaning the Goddess / woman attaching to a God, of course there is far more than one god as well as far more than one woman.

And there are WINNERS those who serve the Gods do their bidding help bring the harvest in to them is promised at least one thousand years in paradise.

They have also been warned not to mix their seed with the seed to be harvested such verses read like this …

1 Corinthians 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

There reward is also clearly shown …

Deuteronomy 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand. (people ... people are said to become as sand on the beach, numerous)

The New testament I believe is written or aimed at this seed stock and they are meant to believe that to be harvested is a good thing … the thinking goes something like this “It is our PURPOSE what we were designed to do and we are meant to be happy with it.”

link   
reply to post by AprilSky

A possible location of the Holy Grai

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
I wouldn't generally pimp myself, but you may find my thread interesting. You never know...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

CHRISTIAN RELIGION BASED ON QUEEN SEMIRAMIS.

And in regards to the worship of the moon goddess Semiramis, the so called queen of heaven. The cakes to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN were round and on them was cut a cross in honor of the sun god, and they were offered to the queen of heaven and today we call them “hot cross buns.” (Read Jeremiah 7:16-18). The forty days of “weeping for Tammuz” became Lent and at the close of Lent came Easter Sunday. The prophet Ezekiel was shown even greater abominations. (Read Ezekiel 8:12-18). This goddess Ishtar (Easter) came to be known as the goddess of springtime as in “new life,” or as history records it, the “goddess of reproduction.” The pagans would go to some mountain side early Sunday morning and worship this goddess as the sun was rising in the east. They gave themselves to immorality and indecency of every description. The eggs and rabbits were used as symbols of fertility and germination and hence “new life.” It all came into the Church gradually and was all blessed by the Catholic Church and given to the world. And some people wonder why God calls the Catholic Church Babylon!

“The use of temples, and these dedicated to particular saints, and ornamented on occasions with branches of trees; incense, lamps, and candles; votive offerings on recovery from illness; holy water; asylums; holydays and seasons, use of calendars, processions, blessings on the fields; sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, the ring in marriage, turning to the East, images at a later date, perhaps the ecclesiastical chant, and the Kyrie Eleison are all of pagan origin, and sanctified by their adoption into the Church.” — An Essay on The Development of the Christian Doctrine John Henry “Cardinal Newman” p.373.

www.the-ten-commandments.org...

Transmogrification

Transmogrification - The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for the modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. Virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the mitre, the altar, the doxology and the communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from the earlier pagan mystery religions.

Nothing in Christianity is original . The pre christian God Mithras - called her son, the son of God and the light of the world - was born on December 25 died, was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. The date December 25 was also the birthday of Osiris, Adonis and Dionysus. The new born Krishna was presented with god, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans.

Originally Christianity honoured the Jewish Sabbath on Saturdays but Constantine shifted it to coincide with the pagans veneration day of the Sun. To this day churchgoers attend services on Sunday morning with no idea that they are there on account of the pagan Sun God's weekly tribute - Sunday.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Queen Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high Church officials and priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN ROOTS OF SUFISM

1. The notion of an Islamic origin of “Sufism” is wrong. “Islamic mysticism” is an oxymoron—as per the following selected points:

* The mystical seekers who are called “Sufis” have always suffered from Islamic rule throughout the ages. Many have been killed. They have been accused of attempting to make innovations on the dogmas of Islam; of following practices forbidden by the Koran; of denying the very existence of a personal Allah. The tolerance, or lack thereof, of Sufism in the Arabized/Islamized world is closely linked to the whim of the ruler and how he interprets/enforces Islamic laws. During certain periods, Sufism was/is tolerated; during others, it was outlawed and condemned.

* The keynote of mysticism (Sufism) is the union between man and God, which in Islam is considered blasphemy; and as such punishable by death by any Muslim, as “empowered” by the Koran itself!

* Islamic teachings are characterized by a consuming fear of God’s wrath, while the Egyptian model of mysticism (Sufism) emphasizes love and not fear. God is perceived in terms of emotional closeness—“the friend,” “the lover”—whose love can be experienced personally and individually.

* Mysticism (Sufism) is based on self-attained revelations by mystical means, which is contrary to Islam. Such revelations, as experienced by the mystical seekers (Sufis), are considered blasphemy and therefore are punishable by death, as established in the Koran.

* The Egyptian mystical seekers (Sufis) include in their ritual practices (as well as public festivals) specific methods to achieve ecstatic proximity to God—through music, dance, or song. This goes contrary to Islam—where music, singing, and dancing are strictly forbidden, as clearly stated in all treatises on Islamic laws.

* Contrary to Islamic doctrine, the Egyptian mysticism (Sufism) bridges the gulf between man and God with folk saints. Veneration of folk saints and pilgrimages to their shrines represent an important aspect of the Egyptian Baladi mystical practices, which is totally against the Islamic doctrine.

www.egypt-tehuti.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
CONSTANTINE was the FIRST POPE

Many changes took place in this Babylonian pagan church. Under Constantine, the pagans were permitted to bring their statues and idols of Semiramis, “The Queen of Heaven”, and Nimrod, “Baal”, “The Sun God', into the Church. The names were changed to the Virgin Mary, “Queen of Heaven” and little Jesus, “The Sun God.”

For example: Is this Catholic image Mary and baby Jesus or is it Semiramis, (see link)

“The Queen of Heaven” and son Nimrod? Note the pagan trident symbol from the head of what is supposedly baby Jesus and that the hand is displayed with two fingers and a thumb prominent, being another way of symbolizing the trident and is a Satanic hand sign symbolic of occult powers. This is also used by high Church officials and priests in blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church erroneously say that Peter was the first so called Pope of this Papal system but in fact it was really Constantine. So under Constantine as its first Pope, the Roman Catholic Institution as we know it today had its beginning.

www.the-ten-commandments.org...

The Catholic Church is supposed responsible for the creation of Islam because was it founded by Mohammad who was married to a rich Roman catholic when he was 25 and she was 40. There is a great deal of similarities between the Catholic faith and Islam especially in regard to the Virgin Mary worship.

"The Immaculate Conception of Mary is, according to Catholic doctrine, the conception of the Virgin Mary without any stain ("macula" in Latin) of Original Sin. It is one of the four dogmas in Roman Catholic Mariology. Under this aspect Mary is sometimes called the Immaculata (the Immaculate One), particularly in artistic contexts.

The third chapter of the Qur'an states beliefs in both the Immaculate Conception of Mary and the Virgin birth of Jesus. The Qur'an mentions Mary over 30 times, traces her genealogy to Abraham and Noah and states the belief in her Immaculate Conception.

George Sale reports, in his translation of the Qur'an, that the Immaculate Conception had long been an Islamic tradition.

en.wikipedia.org...

How the Vatican created Islam. The astonishing story from an ex-Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, which was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

video.google.com...#

The Secret behind The Secret Societies by Walter Veith

Just as almost all religions came from ONE ORGINAL SOURCE so shall it return?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
CATHOLIC CHURCH - JESUITS

The Jesuits founded the Illuminati and the Freemasons all of these organizations are controlled by the Catholic Church.

The new world order goals are ....

Modus Operandi of the order

"The activities of The Order are directed towards changing our society, changing the world, to bring about a New World Order. This will be a planned order with heavily restricted individual freedom, (fascism) without Constitutional protection, without national boundaries or cultural distinction."

Jesuits are in control of everything, run by the black pope, for the front organisation "The Catholic Church."

Jean Baptist Janssens 1946 to 1964 was the superior general of the Society of Jesus and he was also the commander of ...

The Sovereign Military order of Malta.
Scottish rite Shiner
Freemasonry
The order of the Illuminati
The knights of Columbus
The knights of the Ku Klux Klan
"'B'nai B'rith - Jewish .... en.wikipedia.org...

The nation of Islam and it's private army called "The fruit of Islam"
The Mafia commission
Opus Dei

Along with a host of lesser brotherhoods.

SHRINERS are at the top level of the Masons, at the 33 degree.

Shriner, is a shorthand term for Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, established in 1870, at this level the bible is replaced with the KORAN.

I include the above just to show you that the world is not run by a bunch of fat old white Christians,

I doubt it ever has been, at the upper levels, the elite cross all racial boundaries and all religious boundaries.

They subscribe to the TRUTH, a truth most of us can only glimpse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join