It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They dumped the Monsanto DB again with city and state information as well.

It is here:
pastee.org...

Now we can all write those folks and say "Hey, what's it like to work for pure evil?"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Im with Anon!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
annon could shut down the 12 root dns for the world quicker than obama. you would have to shoot the satellites out of the sky to kill the financial sector..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

What a pile of sh*t your speaking...so what about when the lies about the economy and your life is ruined by greedy governments and there's a revolution, should we hate everyone for standing up and fighting for the truth in case martial law is declared???

Its people like you who are clearly happy to live a life of lies "just to keep your internet"...what a joke.

People deserve to be free and i say

GO ANONYMOUS GO....

edit on 12/7/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

This isn't about freedom. If you truly cared about freedom, why not liberate dear Scotland? Oh wait.. you won't actually do that.Just like these Anonymous members. They're not changing anything but causing a little mischief. The law will find them just like Lulzsec ran away with it's tail between its virtual legs. Can't hack your way out of a cell. Anyone that supports Anon is a fool.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Do you think it'll stop with Anon???? If they go, someone else will just take their place. I cant liberate Scotland on my own but all it takes is a very damning piece of info to be leaked for the people to sit up and listen and change it, then liberation will come around.

I know what i'd rather do, i'd rather be thankful for the truth than afraid of what materialistic affect it may have on me. People deserve it. Jail for these people is obviously a concern to them but not a huge one or they'd stop it, they are most likely doing it because they would sacrifice their life out of jail for a life in jail to get to the truth for humanity. Or at least start the ball rolling.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

I know you never said there was a specific old lady.. but you still used an old lady as your example.
That's what makes it classic propaganda.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I know you can't liberate Scotland and I wouldn't want you to try. I'm not saying you should try. There are some thing's that at least for the time being can't be changed. No I think the health of a nation will be a reflection of the health of the people living in it.
Each of us make the country what it is. It goes with how we treat each other and so on.
I only see any hope of change simply by living our life as we know we should. Treat people as you want to be treated and in a calm, rational way inform people of what goes on while not letting what happens change who you are.
edit on 12-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The government needs to integrate competing interests to derive a holistic vision and plan to address the cybersecurityrelated issues confronting the United States. The Nation needs to develop the policies, processes, people, and technology required to mitigate cybersecurity-related risks.

www.whitehouse.gov...

This is from the White House.

I appreciate the rebellious nature. I would encourage it. But the timing, the actions, and now the very words of the government have led me to believe that this is an operation that may have been started with good and noble intentions, but has, instead, provided the means for government intervention.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Rahm Emanuel.
edit on 10-7-2011 by beezzer because: e

Looks like scare tactics to me, are you affraid of freedom Beezzer???

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
the thing that scared me about them is they say "we do not forgive" that is playing with fire right there.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
People that say they aren't doing anything but DDosing sites - I'm not sure those people are really following what's going ON. Look at what Anonymous did in Tunisia? Look at the HBGary stuff.

It might not be on the mainstream news or if it is, it might not be explained well, but that might be because bozos like Murdock are in charge or because it takes a bit of smarts to understand some of the finer nuances of these stories, but if you look and you FOLLOW the anonymous story, oh yeah, they are definitely DOING some substantial things and releasing some information that people should really be taking note of.

Like the social media manipulation tactics that corporations and the government want to control. But I wonder if some of these people saying they don't do anything perhaps...know...about that. KWIM?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
the thing that scared me about them is they say "we do not forgive" that is playing with fire right there.

Forgive the Elitists? For what, their genocide? For their class war? For keeping us technologically stagnant with energy for oil profits? For the countless billions that go without food or the chemicals they test on us without our consent? For the wars they start? The list can go on and on, but what lunatics can forgive the rape that we endure daily?

No, they don't forgive - they don't forget... they are legion, and I think whoever is guilty should expect them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am not sure if this will cause the "kill switch" to be thrown but time will tell. But as stated before about it can not happen, I do believe it can thrown with out affecting the financial institutions. Depending on the router and switch configuration on the ISP network I do believe an ACL can be created that will only give the listed origination and destination IP address access to the network. Plus I am sure the most of the financial institutions use some sort of VPN connections.

Sure anon has been able to hack those in the past so its not a problem for them. But when the ISP stops all traffic going out to its end-users (the general public) anons message is silenced.

I am still not sure what to think about all of this. There was just another post on the ATS about them hacking the US military emails:

Topic

Not sure what they are thinking but, I do believe I read a story a few months back stating that the US military stating that any cyber attack against it would be considered an act of war. Now granted it was about attacking our infrastructure but who knows what they may see this as at this point.

Source

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
has anyone ever played fifa 2010 and listen to that song
we are we are anonymous somthing in the ocean star in the sky

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I watched the video and it has a lot of good. Invest in precious metals, learn to be self-sufficient and grow your food, among other things.

There are many who cannot go to the websites and join the plan due to financial realities.

Please keep posting anon info to widely read forums and social media so those who cannot overtly join can still see and learn.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

This isn't about freedom. If you truly cared about freedom, why not liberate dear Scotland? Oh wait.. you won't actually do that.Just like these Anonymous members. They're not changing anything but causing a little mischief. The law will find them just like Lulzsec ran away with it's tail between its virtual legs. Can't hack your way out of a cell. Anyone that supports Anon is a fool.

Lulzsec never ran away lulzsec is antisec , antisec is Anonymous

Some kid in Scotland was arrested under suspicion of being a Lulzsec member when he bragged... turns out he was not lulzsec. Shows you really do not know what you are talking about and ask for more of the Status quo. the revolution will happen with or without your kind. The armada has set sail and raised all flags mates.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Division by zero is undefined

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

The Armada went to the bottom of the sea. Marketing, words and image selection matter. Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Let me clarify , some of lulzsec lowered their flags and raised a new one when they joined Anonymous and the others went their separate ways. This brings you operation #antisec.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join