It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Anyone who does not conform with government policies are quickly labeled for their convenience. Some of the most popular labels are "terrorist", "insurgent" etc. For example, when stray missiles in Iraq hit homes and hospitals and kill thousands of innocent civilians who then seek revenge against the foreign invaders who kill their children, Uncle Sam promptly calls them terrorists. But if some foreign nation invaded America and killed our innocent family members and we took up arms, we would be labeled "patriots". Governments are quite good with labels and they know how to spoon feed mainstream media. This is why the public needs to find their untainted news elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow....

At 21 pages,
and 138 flags,

ANON has sorta almost proven that they can get people inflamed by an idea and actually get them to think for themselves. Some of them have the itches to put on their "v for vendetta" masks and go out stompin. Some others are scared ninnies, "oooo, this is so bad....", and of course, the rest are on the fence.

When ANON can get everyone riled up, hey, I'll believe it's the second coming of jesus.

Still watching.......

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

No they arent... What the hell are they gonna do? DDoS people all day? Hahahaha.

Anon is not just about ddos and hacking it is about there sharing of information. Information in the information age.. Will change the world.........

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
I'd just like to thank those patriots in the NSA and CIA who have allowed anon to florish here on ATS unhindered...

We know you're here.

TRULY...WE ARE ANONYMOUS!

Ummm, you're welcome?

So while you're drinking your government and MSM swill and enjoying this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de26fa03eacf.jpg[/atsimg]

The rest of us, over here in reality, will stand up and fight against this abuse.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

Did you somehow misunderstand my statement? Do you speak english? Do you suspect that EVERYBODY in these organisations are fully on board with the agenDOH?

Let me inform you of something HALObot... they're not, otherwise your HOMObot images wouldn't even make it to this ATS thread...

BECAUSE ABOVE TOP SECRET WOULDN'T EXIST AS A SOURCE TO INFORM YOU IF THEY WERE

So yes... THANK those on the inside... WHO, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ARE STILL ON YOUR SIDE!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This just needs to be repeated. Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

Only people without a history or knowledge of what Anonymous is would type the above comments.

Will the internet really go away if "they" shut it off? No. They can't shut it off. If they do, people will create their own networks (of which already exist) that will become numerous internets. Neighborhoods will have networked wifi communications without government oversight. It would become "their" worst nightmare, there would be no controlling it if "they" shut down the internet. Before the internet was public, there was FidoNet, prodigy, Compuserve and various other BBS services such as Renegade etc. In the 21st century, we have much more powerful computers and communications protocols - turn these technologies into guerrilla fronts, the government would have no monitoring power over its people. That would be suicide.

The people against Anonymous do not know their true purpose, yet they blindly believe in the governments and media outlets they fear conspiratorially... Everything that Anonymous has done has been about transparency, accountability, charity, freedom, and humanity escaping from the grasps of the elite. The only people who don't believe so are those who are:

1) Brainwashed by the Media/Government/Corporations
2) Have no knowledge of Anonymous
3) Cowards who won't stand up to the evils of the world
4) Have no sense of morality

Shame on the people who disrespect the people who want you free from oppression, wait... what? You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you/we were not oppressed? Ah, I get it now. Grow a set.

There is more at stake here than people realize.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would love to have a transcript of video about the Booz Allen Hamilton stuff.
Anyone got a link to one?

This one is censored on Facebook too, btw. I can't post it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Why are folks still trying to post to Builderberg Book? Stop spitting in the wind... lol

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Ok, this is nuts. Some of you really have big misconceptions concerning anonymous. This is outrageous. Some of you have been influenced by the MSM, get it together. They want us to think they are a "e-terrorist org" but if you did actual research you'd understand they are far from that.

The fact of the matter is, THE BOTTOM LINE here is, this isn't about "joining them". This is an idea. We are ALL anonymous. Get it?

Nothing of great significance has happened yet because "the plan" has just begun. First and key step of phase 1 of "The Plan" is to spread the message of injustices occurring everywhere due to our corrupt government and elite, and their dark agenda. To spread the message of our freedoms being taken away. Spread the message of our now tyrannical "leaders". Is this wrong? Even without "anonymous" we SHOULD be doing this already anyway.

Think about it. There is nothing wrong with participating in at least this key step of phase 1, come on people, COME TOGETHER!

*edit*
Also don't forget to spread the message regarding the fraudulent Federal Reserve. It must be shutdown, destroyed. This is key if we are to fix this world.
edit on 11-7-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

LOL, perhaps you should have replied to beezzer or ModernAcademia - I am on your side brother. Read my post

Peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Haha no no, my fault brother, it was an accident I didn't mean to reply to you.. Must be tired. lol

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Why are folks still trying to post to Builderberg Book? Stop spitting in the wind... lol

Builderberg Book? hahahaha..
That's funny.

So true though. And I never even realized this till now.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Link is posted in the description box of the video.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

That is exactly what they want. They say so plainly. They WANT them to flip the kill switch. Why? Because it's the ultimate act of censorship that will spread a message to everyone who uses it. It will be the catalyst of the real revolution.

This can go either way...

Just remember sacrificing freedom for security denies you both. Everyone must let their own conscience guide them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join