It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge anyone that tells you to buy precious metals is against you.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

So you think the government should have the power to enforce rule on the internet?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

It was more than just one person arrested. There isn't a revolution, there won't be a revolution.
As for my America, we're a Constitutional Republic. The Constitution is the Supreme law.
The law & military will be against you and you will find yourselves behind bars real quick or worse.
The C.I.A is a private organization and they along with other groups can easily know who you are, track you down and give you hell. I don't support such groups because of their past and I know what they're capable of. You are playing with fire and you're going to get burned.

You better grow up and turn from your life of crime before it's too late. I don't hate you, but there surely are those with power that aren't afraid to work outside the law if need be. You and those like you have only yourself to blame.

You are ruled by fear, manipulation and deception. You need to be free from it and realize how truly life is beautiful even though the world we live in is chaotic. You can either make the best of it, be grateful and live out your life possibly with a wife and family or you can waste it on your self righteous cause. That's exactly what it is.
edit on 12-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonYmous81

No I don't think you're C.I.A. I never said that. I said they & other such groups have worked outside the law and have no trouble tracking down who you are and bringing you hell. You don't know what they're capable of.

What I said is the truth. You are nothing but a thug and you can either turn from your life of crime or find yourself behind bars. You are the one deceived, manipulated and controlled by fear. That's why you do what you do.
I am free and America is mine. No true patriot will allow a revolution and people need to look up what a revolution is.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No, I care about my country, I'm not happy with how thing's are done or are going. It doesn't give me the right to become a criminal too.
I will work within the law. I can use my rights given to me by God which the Bill of Rights protect. You're the one that'll be surprised. Then again, for all I know this could all be blown out of proportion and for the 'lulz' as you clowns call it. I really have nothing else to say to you except I hope you enjoyed wasting your life.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

No, I care about my country, I'm not happy with the fact that nobody agrees with me. It doesn't give me the right to piss and moan, but I will anyway.
I will work within the law. I can use my rights given to me by God which the Bill Murray of Rights protect. You're the one that'll be surprised by buttsecks. Then again, for all I know this could all be at my own expense and for the 'lulz' as you clowns call it. I really have nothing else to say to you except I hope you enjoyed wanking your wife.
edit on 12-7-2011 by scoringnought because: (of not being hugged enough as a kid)

Aw, c'mon. It was just getting interesting! You are sure you know me, and all other Anons. I think you're very much mistaken. No need to STFU just yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

No, I care about my country, I'm not happy with how thing's are done or are going. It doesn't give me the right to become a criminal too.

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson

I will work within the law. I can use my rights given to me by God which the Bill of Rights protect.

So will god strike down the enforcers with a thunderbolt when they strip you of your last rights? Another patriot act style bill will protect you from yourself? Another HR185??? God is gonna save me... nothing like blind faith and the fool hearty.

Good luck with that

You're the one that'll be surprised. Then again, for all I know this could all be blown out of proportion and for the 'lulz' as you clowns call it. I really have nothing else to say to you except I hope you enjoyed wasting your life.

I agree, you don't have really anything to say at least anything logical.

For all you know the moon is made out of cheese and every day is ground hog day

edit on 12-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

If you care about "our" country then you would agree to pull out all "our" troops bring them home, and to get rid of all the military bases around the world where they have no business being. This country hasn't been good for over a decade. You can thank knucklehead Bush for that. It's not getting any better either. Instead of being part of the problem be part of a solution.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Think anon are starting to believe their own hype a bit. I'd like to see them do serious damage like blow up some corporate HQs or wipe Facebook off the planet forever.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by soaringhawk

If you care about "our" country then you would agree to pull out all "our" troops bring them home, and to get rid of all the military bases around the world where they have no business being. This country hasn't been good for over a decade. You can thank knucklehead Bush for that. It's not getting any better either. Instead of being part of the problem be part of a solution.

Good idea. pulling the millitary out and removing all the bases where they have no business being would have happend along time ago but the problem is they obviously have business to be doing.

Why, be so short sighted and talk about the last decade this is how we humans have always known it to be? As another poster said its an evolution, so the big question is why does anonymous want to continue this evolution of war?
edit on 12-7-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 12-7-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yakuzakid
Think anon are starting to believe their own hype a bit. I'd like to see them do serious damage like blow up some corporate HQs or wipe Facebook off the planet forever.

If that is the case, if that is what you want, then join us. Put forward your ideas. If other Anons feel the same way, then it will happen. However, you have to bear in mind that the vast majority of Anons believe that non-violence is the key to ultimate victory. We have to be able to claim the moral high ground. If you join us and don't agree with how things are going, you can just leave. If you haven't participated in any ops then there is nothing that can be done to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yakuzakid
Think anon are starting to believe their own hype a bit. I'd like to see them do serious damage like blow up some corporate HQs

Then we would be terrorists, all though i share the same feelings it would not be beneficial to our cause. We do things via peaceful protest without violence. This is a war that will be won without a shot fired.

or wipe Facebook off the planet forever.

I am unhappy with the heavy censorship on behalf of fb, but downing fb would be counter productive hence it is a hub of communication. We can use fb against the machine if we do things the right way.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

So your saying we need bases in Japan? S. Korea? Okinawa? Do you know much money those bases cost? Pointless. The fight is still thousands of miles across the Pacific Ocean, and Indian Ocean. So why have troops at resorts overseas at the places I mentioned above if they are just in garrison? They can be in Garrison here in the States. Have you been in the military?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Doublemint

So your saying we need bases in Japan? S. Korea? Okinawa? Do you know much money those bases cost? Pointless. The fight is still thousands of miles across the Pacific Ocean, and Indian Ocean. So why have troops at resorts overseas at the places I mentioned above if they are just in garrison? They can be in Garrison here in the States. Have you been in the military?

No I don't know how much they cost and no I have not been in the military.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join