It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gun Laws Coming Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

hey thats the beautiful vision of Obmerica, he doesn't want us to have our freedoms

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So what exact new laws are going to be implemented?

Don't you think that would be something kind of important to know before you start raging?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
thats hilarious it really was the fringe left is upset with obama for his less than tough stance on gun control

they have no concept of what the second ammendment means deprive americas own citizens of guns but if you live in mexico guns are your friends hell we even spend taxpayer money so that mexicans can get them except americans.

you do know the left will never be happy until there is no gun left in this country and the will be the day american will finally die were close now that will be the nail in the last coffin.

nazis are right ban guns and you get rid of the only real protection of freedom in this country i wish to god that liberals actually knew that the meaning of the word liberal.

the price of freedom is eternal viligence and there wil always be those who think their only means of defense is a 9-11 call.

newsflash the police do not prevent crimes they only clean up after the fact

a citizen armed is the surest way to prevent it that is their demise.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ABWarrior58

I'd like to see some statistics on 'skyrocketing' crime in Europe and Australia vs. America.

Also, I'd much rather be beaten and robbed than to be murdered and robbed...at least in Europe I wouldn't have to pay for the emergency room visit afterwards, talk about insult to injury.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
they can have my guns, I prefer grenades, claymores, and mines anyway

its not guns that kill people, its explosives that kill people

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

All this will do is make it more diffucult for responsible, law-abiding citizens to get them.

I foresee illegal trade of guns increasing in the near future..and I wouldn't blame anyone for doing it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

but the point is a criminal wont target you to beat/ rob you if he thinks there is a chance youre carrying a firearm

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The problem with strict gun control can be seen in the UK
They banned the guns and followed that closely with a ban on anything for self defence.
reason.com...
Australia did the same thing so did Canada.

This IS what would happen in the US.
As soon as guns were banned it would be fallowed by bans on knives pepper spray, stun guns, and anything else that was a self defence weapon even the most non lethal.

I really believe that if someone invented a 100% safe star trek type weapon that would only stun people to stop them it would be made illegal for people to own and use for self defence.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hate the people who think gun control actually stops crime, haha no crime is going to continue with or with out a gun.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I think you're just assuming what a criminal would or would not be willing to do in order to commit a crime.

I'd still like to see some statistics that it's safer in the US than in Europe or Canada or Australia as a result of gun laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join