It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A WARNING from Inuit People: Sun Wrong, Stars Wrong, Earth Tilting On Axis!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
A pole shift isn't going to happen over night like the movies tell you. Besides, its happening anyways but at a slow gradual pace.
edit on 9-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This video speaks to the issue as well:

It's from this thread that was unfortunately thrown into the hoax bin almost immediately:

100% Proof That Something Is Wrong. ANTARCTIC
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the original post:

Originally posted by Jeanius
I can't find the video I saw the other day where Canadian natives were saying that they know for a fact the sun set up until a couple years ago set in front of a mountain, where it now sets.

He also follows the stars home from hunting seals and says the stars in the sky are different, he sees new constellations and can't see ones he use to.

The whole village agreed, if anyone can find that video, please post it.

Here's one about the other pole, the south pole.

Right now it should be in 24 hour darkness, as it is EVERY late June due to the Earth's tilt.

However, their live webcam CLEARLY shows the sun rising and setting and for at least 5 hours of sun each day, blue sky and all.

The Scientists have to know right?

Why are they hiding it???

This is the first time that's happened in recorded history, you'd think that'd make the news somewhere?!?

BIG THANKS to the member who found the north pole video. Inuits start speaking about half way through.

edit on 7/9/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
veg is saying that during the second week of may the sun causes havoc with his garage door (sometime during ie not a specific second of the week but sometime during the week....understand?). This has happened "exactly the same" ie the second week of may, for the last 10 years.

The sun has not changed. I understand perfectly what veg is saying and his explanation proves that the sun has not changed orientation with respect to his garage in the last 10 years. Now if his garage is fixed to the earth then this means the sun has not changed for all of us.

Actually it just proves that whatever effect is causing that is the same for him. Big fat lot of uncertainty there.

There are hundreds of thousands possibly millions of amateur astronomers out there in the world all of whom would be swearing at their computer tracking devices on their telescopes if the earth had shifted......IT HAS NOT.

I brought up that point too, but I wanted a response from actual experts.

In fact, I have used an amateur telescope with the ability to track the earth's rotation. What you do is find the north star and then the machine turns the telescope based on that. However, the north star isn't EXACTLY at the axial north pole. So I could imagine a small enough shift, say single-digit degrees, such that amateur astronomers wouldn't really notice. Especially if the effect ran counter to the existing gap between the north star and true north. Also, the location of the ecliptic moves all the time, just from the normal tilt of the Earth.

Upon reflection, I would mainly expect professional astronomers with expensive equipment to be able to notice the change. People using telescopes that have some kind of automatic finder based only on location, time and date, rather than looking for the north star. Those are the people that would really notice it being off. Also, I have to imagine anyone running GPS systems would know immediately.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Although I have no proof and do not have a need to show any, the pole shift that was going to happen is not going to happen now.

What is happening is a shift of density or awareness in consciousness. This is heard time and time again but it is not far from the truth at all. The Earth being an aware entity will be shifting with everything else that is a part of her.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This has probably been noted before somewhere along the previous 11 pages of posts that I haven't observed, but in case it hasn't, There is a connection between the earth's magnetic field and geological changes.

Earth's inner core rotates approximately 0.3 to 0.5 degrees per year relative to the rotation of the surface Wiki Link

Basically it's too hot to hold any stable magnetic field of it's own but the Earth's magnetic field is stabilised/created by the Outer Core which (unlike the Inner Core) is not solid and it's relationship with the solid Inner Core produce Eddy Currents. The motion of the the Metals that compose the majority of the Outer Core determine the magnetic pole's locations. Similar to basic electromagnetic concepts.

With this in mind, the convection in the Outer Core directly effects heat displacement in the Mantle. So the Mantle is constantly rising to the surface as it gets hot and sinking down again as it cools off from getting closer to the surface... This motion causes "waves" through the Mantle (which is a solid material.. kind of like glue in a hot glue gun.. it's solid but still able to be manipulated without any serious jarring. Of cause from time to time, parts of the Crust do interact with the Mantle forming solid regions in it which are thought to be the cause of abnormal depth seismic activity (I assume this to be Earthquakes).

So with this in mind, the Crust is more brittle and it too is effected by the motions of the Mantle, but due to it being more brittle, any jarring that occurs can be felt in the form of Earth Quakes.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2c16f1e3a2a.gif[/atsimg]
Taken from : Image Reference

By looking at this relationship, we can see that the location of our magnetic poles is connected to the movements of the various layers of the Earth. Based on this information, it's safe to say that should there be any noticeable changes to the magnetic poles, there would be a physical reason for this change that will in turn be noticed at all layers of the Earth from it's Inner Core right up to the Crust.

Whatever is causing any alterations to bring about a speed increase in pole shift I don't know but it would have to be either a gravitational force or a magnetic force. If geological changes were to happen, they would alter the magnetic field being produced due to their influence on the convection occurring in the Earth's layers.

It would seem that when it comes to magnetism, electromagnetism and gravity - each of these principles are Bi-Directional. They can be altered from either side of the equation and have an opposite reaction.

There are plenty of theories that correlate to both of these conclusions as to the cause, I'm still not settled on what the cause is, but I do know that there is definitely a change happening.

This post isn't to scare people but to ensure that we are aware of the fact that everything we see happening with the magnetic pole shifting is directly related to the physical changes happening inside our Earth.
edit on 9-7-2011 by JaxCavalera because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is the most plausible and digestable information i have heard yet regarding the pole shift. fasinating post; thanks!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Seems real. And it is scary. The People from the great cold Arctic regions, says that the change is real. Absolutely real. Nothing in their environment is the same and in few years. Their ancient knowledge and experience in that chill lands confirm a terrible change in action.
An incoming Pole Shift?

These people depend on their observations of sun, moon, stars, wind, snow formations for their survival. If they are noticing changes, I would take them very seriously.

We know there have been magnetic shifts great enough to force airports to change. I asked the question if shifting of the magnetic poles is a precusor to an actual shifting of the physical poles. I never got an answer.

If the Inuit are right, it seems this has already started.

As you probably know, Edgar Cayce (died 1945) predicted an 11 degree Pole Shift.

And Cayce foresaw massive changes to surface of the planet.

As Sunbear (long dead) once predicted, "The Earth will shake like a dog shaking off fleas."
edit on 9-7-2011 by AuranVector because: reformat

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

[color=SkyBlue]touché. You got me. I can admit being outwitted. Your melodramatic gibberish was enough to temporarily sidetrack me, and cause me to forget what the initial ignorant statement was. Just in case you also forgot, I didn't strike it out.

I am flattered to know that you care so deeply about my interpretations. However, your melodramatic method, of attempting to make his ignorant comments sound as if they are meaningful, has fallen on deaf ears.

I take it you disagree with veg is saying and since you have no argument against his fact that the sun has not changed you are relying on being pedantic with language.

Illogical reasoning. Just because something is not provided, does not mean that it is nonexistent. There were no intelligent facts stated, that were deserving of an argument.

These are the so-called facts:
Fact #1: [color=FBB117]No teeth = No science.
Fact #2: Sometime is

Just because somebody is an innuit does not mean that they are exempt from delusion or prone to mistaken interpretation of events.

Since I do not speak Inuit, I do not know what they said.
Since I do not know what they said, it is impossible for me to conclude if they are correct or not.

edit on 7/9/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
One guy in vid says the Sun no longer sets next to the mountain it used to...

Used to when? What time period has the change happened over?

Could it be that continental plate shift has moved the mountain, instead of the Earth shifting it's axis?

Another interviewee says that the ground he navigates by has changed. Then he says the stars have also changed....

This could indeed be the case, but also when 2 observed points of reference that are normally locked change at the same time, perhaps it is the observer that has changed...?!

I certainly respect the interviewees' opinions, but they are a starting point for research and certainly not conclusions in themselves.

As has been said, surely amateur astronomers would have noticed a poll shift, or is there a worldwide conspiracy between every amateur with a telescope, access to the web, and the little knowledge it requires to notice this astronomical hiccup?

edit on 9-7-2011 by McGinty because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick
used to work morning shifts get up at 4 walk dogs always dark the sun would start rising at 4 30 ish getting light on the horizon was up early the other day 3.30 am was getting light on the horizon there is change but most don't notice or don't want to I trust the Inuit myself they are more intertwined with nature and is key to there survival now is this good or bad who knows nice post have seen on youtube and knew about but unable to do my own thread yet glad someone managed to post

I know..In January it didn't get light till about 8.30 am, now its getting light at 3.30.
Spooky innit!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
no offence eskimos but lol no thats not happening

Please, don't call them eskimos. They are "Inuit".
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I guess if you live somewhere your whole life.

You would know the difference between one or two hours of sunshine.

I really don't think anyone knows the truth.

It would appear....We are all going for a ride...

This ^. And it appears for awhile there were some people on ats noticing and feeling differences too.
I don't know what is happening, or have the explanation but I think our indigenous who have lived up there their entire lives who clock their time by the sun would know. I'm interested in what others have to say about this, particularly the Maya.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
And may we all salute the great Inuit folks for all their great knowledge, and at the same time may we all salute their flag. And for Christ sakes someone get a dentist up there.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Mr_skepticc because: (no reason given)

There's no need to insult them, or act like we're posting on GLP.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
First of all I respect the Native People and they have had a lot taken from them. HOWEVER I hardly count them as having a pulse on the earth if you will and knowing what is going on. Most of them meaning 90 % or more are severly undereducated and from the looks of that video I didn't see anything different.........With that said before you guys go building any igloos you might want to reflect on some of your responses

I'm sure many of you are not gonna like what I just said but I can't believe how gullable you people are on here sometimes sheesh

A native guy wakes up half drunk on the wrong side of the bed almost daily around these parts and I am sure a lot of things look off axis to him and depending how hard his buddy hit him the night before could determine how many stars he may or may not sees LOL all I am sayin is REALLY???????? 64 flags and counting WOW

Education has nothing at all to do with being in tune with the earth and it's changes. Their level of education has nothing at all to do with what they are seeing and experiencing. I'd be more apt to listen to them, than a scientist at UC Berkeley. And thanks for throwing in the typical drunk indian story. You just had to, didn't you.
Because we all know indians are just drunkards and therefore should be discredited. This thread has gone from being something that would lend to a useful discussion to down right racist, and so I'm done. Thanks alot ATS, as some never fail to slide in those racist comments against natives. Why does the moderators allow this to go on? I'm done.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How much did they say the axis has moved?
Also, the woman above me is hot.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Another doom and good thread based on mere assumption, no scientific data or peer review

Well i still entertain the thought the earth is spinning out of control, if anything Humanity has gone bananas.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by TupacShakur

Exactly. You'd think scientists and amateur astronomers around the world would be in an absolutely irrepressible panic about something like this happening. It'd be trending all over twitter. Something like this would be entirely impossible to cover up for any length of time. Unless of course it's just part of the natural, slight, deviation of Earth's axial tilt that's already well known.

Milankovitch Cycles

Maybe you 2 need to read these ones :

Chile earthquake knocked Earth off its axis and made days shorter, says Nasa

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The earthquake of 8.9 magnitude on the Richter scale that struck Japan on Friday may have shifted almost 10 cm in the axis of rotation of the Earth, according to a preliminary study of the INGV (National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology) Italy .

poleshift.ning.com...

I am sure there is more info against your statements, but that would be enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thank you. S&F&

reply to post by Arken

The People do know. Living close to the land, you know the land - and see the changes clearly. Like mothers know when their children are sick.

I've seen these changes too - in where the sun sets between the roofs and trees across the street, and in how the plants grow in my garden.

It's real. No matter why it happened.

I don't worry so much about Earth changes - change is part of life. But I do worry when authorities spend billions to deny the obvious and make people question their own perceptions.

edit on 9/7/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/7/11 by soficrow because: figuring out how to keep my name above my avatar

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
with all due respect to the inuit people but if ware the sun sets is different then surly ware it rises shud be also different yeh??

OK... is this a joke?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
First of all I respect the Native People and they have had a lot taken from them. HOWEVER I hardly count them as having a pulse on the earth if you will and knowing what is going on. Most of them meaning 90 % or more are severly undereducated and from the looks of that video I didn't see anything different.........With that said before you guys go building any igloos you might want to reflect on some of your responses

I'm sure many of you are not gonna like what I just said but I can't believe how gullable you people are on here sometimes sheesh

A native guy wakes up half drunk on the wrong side of the bed almost daily around these parts and I am sure a lot of things look off axis to him and depending how hard his buddy hit him the night before could determine how many stars he may or may not sees LOL all I am sayin is REALLY???????? 64 flags and counting WOW

Education has nothing at all to do with being in tune with the earth and it's changes. Their level of education has nothing at all to do with what they are seeing and experiencing. I'd be more apt to listen to them, than a scientist at UC Berkeley. And thanks for throwing in the typical drunk indian story. You just had to, didn't you.
Because we all know indians are just drunkards and therefore should be discredited. This thread has gone from being something that would lend to a useful discussion to down right racist, and so I'm done. Thanks alot ATS, as some never fail to slide in those racist comments against natives. Why does the moderators allow this to go on? I'm done.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

I have to thank you for notice it. I agree with you. After this post, I'll alert the mods.

Did it.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join