It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A WARNING from Inuit People: Sun Wrong, Stars Wrong, Earth Tilting On Axis!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+120 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Seems real. And it is scary. The People from the great cold Arctic regions, says that the change is real. Absolutely real. Nothing in their environment is the same and in few years. Their ancient knowledge and experience in that chill lands confirm a terrible change in action.
An incoming Pole Shift?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Their natural sense are working strongly, somewhat like how wild life can detect natural future changes and prepares...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

People can deny deny deny......change is real and it is coming/happening. Research everything that is going on with our Earth...its happening at an alarming rate.

I wanted to add this older article I was just reading!! I mean...just read again.....and it relates heavy.

www.rollingstone.com...
edit on 8-7-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i cannot understand what is being said by the OP. perhaps if conversational english can be used, it would make more sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Arken

People can deny deny deny......change is real and it is coming/happening. Research everything that is going on with our Earth...its happening at an alarming rate.

I wanted to add this older article I was just reading!! I mean...just read again.....and it relates heavy.

www.rollingstone.com...
edit on 8-7-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

what relates heavy??...what are you trying to say?...of course, change is real, who is denying that? what people are denying that change is real?...what the hell are you all talking about?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
with all due respect to the inuit people but if ware the sun sets is different then surly ware it rises shud be also different yeh??

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Climate change perhaps? Polar shift even? Jesus mate, the OP is written in plain English - everyone else can understand it except you.

If this is true it just goes to prove that while climate change is happening, we are not the cause of it (although I do believe we may have given it a small nudge).

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I find it hard to believe a literate individual cannot grasp the Opening Post.
Do you really not understand, or are you just trolling/being grammar police?

On topic: These changes are observable throughout our solar system, and like the Inuit I do not fear what is only a natural cycle. What ever will be, will be. What bothers me is that if we know about these changes why are they being hidden/covered up?

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As much as I'd love to believe that the Inuit people are observationally keen enough to spot subtle changes in the night sky, I'm pretty sure Astronomers all around the globe would be the first to notice.
edit on 8-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If the Inuit sensed the shift, then other indiginous peoples of the world who live at the Edge would have noticed as well.

As to his comment on the shifting winds, i'm from Northern Canada as well and i noticed how prevalent the southern winds have become within my short lifetime as well as the increase in eastern winds. West to north winds in the winter and west to south winds in the summer, those were the normal patterns.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well....I would explain it in more detail but I simply will not because of the way you presented the question.

Research my friend of ALL the Earth Changes and come back when your head is clear. Mean remarks/questions are not tolerated by me and I like to be respected.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guess if you live somewhere your whole life.

You would know the difference between one or two hours of sunshine.

I really don't think anyone knows the truth.

It would appear....We are all going for a ride...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
no offence eskimos but lol no thats not happening

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

It would appear....We are all going for a ride...

Your photon seat belts will automatically activate with the increase.

link   
reply to post by Arken

Interesting,but on the sunset moving-could that not be caused by a change in the horizon,like more/less snow and ice?
The stars are wrong-but would that not be noticed all over the planet?

No offence to the innuit people but are they relying on their own senses or do they have actual equipment set up to measure the sun/stars?

I am not saying they are making this up,rather that I believe there would be more evidence from around the world if the earth had actually tilted recently more than usual(because its always on a wobbly axis anyhow.)

And the pole shift thing-thats happened before but as I understand it,the planet does not flip through 180degrees-only the magnetic field does that,making the north pole where the south is and vice versa.
Some say evidence of tropical plants in fossils at the poles mean the earth has flipped-I say those plants are there from when the earth was 1 soild mass of land and one huge ocean,before the continents split and drifted apart.

edit on 8/7/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I find this video pretty hard to stomach.

As mentioned you would think that astronomers would pick up on a shift in the axis of the earth.

Beyond a tiny shift in the Earth's axis due to the Fukushima earthquake, there have been no reports of axial shifts

Just to be sure that all the worlds astronomers were not part of some big conspiracy. I double checked the positions of some key stars against a program to track their positions.

Sorry, stars are where they should be. Epic fail on the Inuit's part there.

This doesn't mean that the Earth isn't changing.

Maybe AGW has caused a melt that has influenced the peak that they are gauging the change in the suns path, making the sun to appear to be setting in a different position.

Remembering that the sun near the poles sets at a pretty steep angle. A mere 10mtr reduction in a peak may make the sun appear to set several degrees away from where it would have set 20 years ago.

edit on 8/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oops, replied to wrong person.

Reply to Stripped Bandit:

These changes are observable throughout our solar system, and like the Inuit I do not fear what is only a natural cycle. What ever will be, will be. What bothers me is that if we know about these changes why are they being hidden/covered up?

These are exactly my thoughts. These people live with the Earth in a way many of us don't. In fact, I garden, and know my yard precisely, all it's little micro-climates, and where each plant would thrive better, depends on where the sun is, when, and for how long. I've noticed some things too. The sun is setting a little more to the North than it used to. It freaks me out to even say it. I've noticed it for about a month now.

But like you, I'm confused about why the secrecy? Of course the physicists know.
Why they won't come clean?..........it can't be good.
edit on 7/8/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I guess my ancient knowledge and experience in these warm lands with a little something called an ephemeris shows that the Eskimos are full of...snowballs.

That's even if you consider that you don't just get massive changes in axial tilt in something as large as a planet out of nowhere, and without side effects that would be less than subtle. The energy involved in changing the tilt of a planet would be far beyond anything you're imagining. And no, magnetic polar shift isn't it either - that wouldn't have jack to do with the axis of rotation.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Globally people are recognizing what is taking place.

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.reuters.com...

Above links are just some of what I read this morning. EQ's are more frequent/stronger, Volcanic activity on the rise, Oceans warming at an accelerated rate, Ice Caps melting quicker than previously thought, Record lows, highs, drought, floods, are happening all across the Globe, Solar System has gotten busy with its own changes as well, not to mention the Volcanic activity taking place in the Oceans that are not visible. The problems that we do not see in regards to our Ocean is only visible to us on the surface (land) once the Oceans are already accelerating with their own changes. Make sense? After all we know very little about our Oceans. Maybe 5-10 % and that is it!!

Economically speaking the Worlds economy is crashing before our very eyes. This disruption along with "natural" disruptions from the Earth will indeed cause mass wars fighting globally for food and water. Right now I am with food and water.....everything is good....for the moment.

I am not trying to say I know this to be a fact but it is something I have been noticing for two years now. Once the Quake happened in Japan, and once the oil spill happened I have wondered how these two events alone would effect us. I believe things are going to get much worse....

Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join