It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Nibiru/Elenin is going to Collide with Earth or at-least some Conspiracy Theorists Claim/Beli

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
There are countless photos of the comet available online, all taken by non-NASA astronomers. Here's one taken by Leonid Elenin himself:

But that looks like a small comet. So it must be a fake!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

The problem that you all, and everyone else, have is to assume gravity is the only force involved here. Therefore, something as small as a comet could not possibly affect the Earth, or Saturn, or any of the planets.

Well i never really surmised that so you mean most of the people. I also believe in the theory of electromagnetism having many unknown and mysterious affects that can affect causation's and unknown interactions to happen.

The electromagnetic force, which is literally a thousand billion billion billion billion times stronger than gravity, (10^28 x stronger) is what is not being taken into account. The reason for this is it would set all accepted THEORIES on their heads. If you had spent your entire life studying some THEORY, and then it gets proven wrong, well, then, you would have to admit that you have wasted your ENTIRE LIFE going down the wrong path. And not just you, the professor who taught you all this stuff had wasted his entire life, and the guy who taught him too. Nobody wants to even entertain such a thought. And there are lots of them. So anyone whose theories seem like they might turn everything upside down is simply SHOUTED DOWN.

That is true many of the main-stream supporters of the purportedly confirmed theories vehemently attack anyone who denies or wants to challenge a theory; which in reality should be encouraged to challenge even confirmed theories because it helps rule things out and to keep an open mind etc... you know what i mean.

That is true electromagnetism is a force everyone doesn't like to talk about because it is not fully understood yet or completely under-stood. But its effects can possibly be very prevalent to say the least.

Wikipedia - Fundamental Interaction - Electromagnetism

Electromagnetism is infinite-ranged like gravity, but vastly stronger, and therefore describes almost all macroscopic phenomena of everyday experience, ranging from the impenetrability of solids, friction, rainbows, lightning, and all human-made devices using electric current, such as television, lasers, and computers. Electromagnetism fundamentally determines all macroscopic, and many atomic level, properties of the chemical elements, including all chemical bonding.

Also if you have the time to read my suppositions on the possibility of Jupiter's magnetosphere possibly having extremely small or somewhat of a slight effect on causation of Earth-quakes its just a theory and there are some references for it.

Here is my post.

The Truth about October 28th. It just got real. It's Big- TheUniverse's Post.(about Jupiter magnetosphere alignment)

Look at some videos of sungrazer comets. They can cause the Sun to put out giant CMEs. Since they are way too small to gravitationally cause such a thing, this gets ignored. Yet somehow, the Sun COINCIDENTALLY puts out GIANT flares towards comets when they come too close. So all the "scientists" keep repeating the mantra: It's a coincidence, the comet had nothing to do with the CME.

I think i noticed that as well( And i've been an amateur space buff/astronomer surfing space sites for around almost a decade now) ; Why is it that every time i see a comet video there is CME's blasting out right in the direction of the comet? Coincidence (Probably not). So is it just that Comets take many many days, months to go around the sun and CME's happen often enough for people to make it look like Comets Cause CME's.... Possibly.

That is a very good point you brought up and may be plausible... idk

The Sun is not a ball of nuclear explosions going off forever, as in the accepted THEORIES. It is the positive anode in a giant electrical arc discharge, more like ball lightning. The further out in the Sun's radial electrical field, the more NEGATIVE in relation to the Sun. So the Earth is the cathode to the Sun's anode. Since we are in a stable orbit, we are maintaining the same charge all year, so the electrical stress is low, keeping the coma and tail in dark mode. THese are usually called the Earth's magnetosphere. Strangely enough, the magnetosphere of Venus reaches exactly to the Earth, and the magnetosphere of Earth reaches exactly to Mars, keeping us all at proper distances from each other to avoid huge discharges.

That's an interesting proposition theory. I'm not to sure on the ramifications and details of it myself but it sounds like a really good theory. But still just a theory like the theory that the sun is a Nuclear Fire ball.

I agree with your theory though it sounds really sound and perhaps... tantalizing. It just sounds more proper than the theories we are getting about how the the Magnetospheres/Electromagnetism.

Perhaps were wrong though we could be. I'm not sure myself but could you supply a link for your theory.

A comet on the other hand, is on a highly eccentric orbit. Therefore it is traveling from an area of far more negative charge, and approaching the positive Sun. As it nears the Sun, the electrical stress becomes great enough for it's "magnetosphere" to go into glow mode, or sometimes even arc mode.

Makes sense i suppose... Couldn't it also be light reflecting of the vaporization of particles on said comet though.

But your theory is a sound theory and perhaps its true.

Most of the comets we have ever seen in our tiny lifespan are on one hundred year or less orbits. This makes them pick up enough negative charge to go into glow mode when they come back in. This comet Elenin is on a calculated 39 THOUSAND year orbit. THis means it has picked up more negative charge than anything seen in human history. Thus it will go into arc mode as it nears. On top of that, it is entering the plane of the ecliptic, which comets rarely do, and will pass directly between the Earth and the Sun, which has NEVER HAPPENED IN HUMAN HISTORY, as far as we know.

Interesting are you sure its a 39,000 year orbit. I didn't know that but perhaps something significant may happen perhaps something won't.

The "tail" of a comet always points directly away from the Sun. It is not streaming out behind at as most people just assume. Sometime comets will have two tails, one directly away from the Sun as always, and another actually streaming out behind. This means the Earth will pass through the comet's tail not AFTER it passes in October like everyone is saying, but when it is directly between the Earth and the Sun on Sept 27. If it develops a double tail, then we will pass through the second one in October.

Yes but most likely the tail will just be small particles(perhaps)

You are correct about the double tail though.

It may do nothing. Or it may be like a blowtorch directed at the Earth. More like an arc welder between the Earth and the Sun. Or it could even cause a giant CME directly towards Earth.

Now that i think of that lets hope that doesn't friqin happen.
( but perhaps it could)

Or it could be that the misunderstood electrical effects could cause the much foretold pole shift or pole reversal. Now ask yourself this: If the Sun and all the planets just sort of collapsed into each other from some primordial cloud like the generally accepted theory, WHERE DID ALL THE SPIN COME FROM? Why is the Sun and every planet spinning, and also why are the planets revolving around the Sun. I know how the gravity THEORY explains HOW it happens, but they always leave out WHY it happens. Where did all this angular momentum come from? NO "scientist" has any explanation for this. Even that one weird guy on here, whom you all seem to regard as the voice of science for some reason, has no answer for this. (As a side note, why would a real scientist spend apparently EVERY WAKING HOUR hanging out on a conspiracy website with the tinfoil hat brigade, debunking right and left. Why does anyone believe this guy at all? But that could be another thread entirely)

That is true perhaps.... Idk I have no idea how to explain how it started spinning... I can't really explain that but its a good question. Maybe someone else can try and answer.

Electric currents tend to spiral around. This is where the spin comes from. So this comet could possibly cause the polarity to flip, causing the Earth to either reverse its rotation, or even flip right over physically. Either one of these would obviously cause major disaster. Reversing the rotation would cause the Sun to apparently "stand still in the sky" as many ancient texts claim happened before. This would cause massive upheaval, earthquakes being the least of it. 75 percent of the planet is covered with water. Think of water sloshing in a bathtub. Imagine if the entire ocean did that!

I'm not to sure if that would all happen i guess its a slight possibility perhaps.(But i'm not totally agreeing with this one
)

Now I'm not saying any of this is actually going to happen, BUT IT COULD EASILY HAPPEN. Nasa spouts off that it definitely won't happen. Well they don't KNOW. Neither do I, neither do you. Wait till Sept 27 to find out.

Exactly time will tell. No-one for sure knows what will happen. Comet Halley was much Closer; I think.
But who knows.

We must keep an open mind your right.

All I can say is, if the oceans start sloshing around, all the thousand foot tsunamis will be at the coast. I'm guessing the effect would be minimal in the middle of the ocean. I have a big sailboat, and that's where I plan on being on Sept 27. If nothing happens, I will have a nice boat trip. But if all radio comms go dead on the 27th, I will expect to see massive death and destruction when I make landfall. Either way I will have a good time.

If i were you i'd head to high elevation in the middle of North America or in the great lakes, or Mid-west for protection from the Oceans.

If the comet's tail is like an arc welder aimed at Earth, well then I will be fried too. The only ones who live will be the elite in their underground bases, as long as they are not also underwater. Hm. Seems like the only truly safe place would be an underground base up in the Himalayas. Heard about any elites going up there lately? And bringing their entire families with them?

Not sure but i know the despotic elites have their (DUMBS) ready for them if a catastrophe hits the Earth and they had us slaves plebian's building them for the elites solely. So they could sit in these (DUMBS) When TSHTF

And they will not disclose where these secret bunkers are because they only care for their own safety.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Great, well put together thread! S&F Morrison is paid to debunk anything and everything that is out of the norm. Like many on this site as well, they are here to deflect any truth that might be associated with Elenin/Nibiru. They go by the book and use science to discredit everything. I'm on the fence about Nibiru, Tyche, or Planet X. I do however, highly believe we are in a binary solar system. Some say it's a white dwarf but it would have stole enough of the suns energy and gone supernova by now, so it would could be a brown dwarf. I can see all the so called scientists picking this post apart in a few.

Who is Morrison? I know there are probably paid de-bunkers to come and debunk anything and everything out of the norm especially when we get to the topics of space and science.

But the one thing the de-bunkers forget is that all things they try to de-bunk with are still just theories. Everything is theory and i'm open to multiple theories from different sides.

I'm not so certain if there was a white dwarf they'd probably have spotted it by now(Since they emit light) But it could be a brown-dwarf out there maybe(Who knows). Thanks for the Input.

Perhaps there is a white-dwarf maybe they are just hiding it... Who knows with NASA. I know the U.S even has a secret space program that they don't talk about or make public.

Our creators will return someday, yes I'm saying we are intelligently designed. Do I think it will be in my lifetime? Probably not, but I do think it will be in my sons or his kids lifetime. I wish I were around to see it though, it would put my wondering mind at ease.

I have no believe in Religion/Gods/Deities but i respect your choice for religion

I'm more of an Agnostic myself; I just choose not to pick Athiesm or Thiesm , Paganism etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
don't know if anyone posted this video yet. A very good image from Antarctica base of unknown big planetary object, that is not the moon that rises besides.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

don't know if anyone posted this video yet. A very good image from Antarctica base of unknown big planetary object, that is not the moon that rises besides.

It is a lens flare.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The latest Horizons database update (July 8th) for Elenin shows that it will come to within 0.232 AU (previously 0.233) of Earth. Using the new figures in Stellarium, my rough calculations give the current speed of Elenin to be around 26000 mph (about 3 weeks ago it was 4000 mph).

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Aw YES, Michio KaKu is the BEST ...

He is the guy that said, something like, "We Physicists made a mistake, BY AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE, we though the sun cycle would have ended already ! Now we know we are going to have BIG solar flares possibly until 2014 to 16 !!!"

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Morrison estimates that there are 2 million websites discussing the impending Nibiru-Earth collision. He receives, on average, five email inquiries about Nibiru every day.

I really don't have a religion, I believe in a sole creator, God if you will.

David Morrison, I assumed that's who you were talking about.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Gliese581

It is a lens flare.

It's always a lens flare, even with subtle light from the moon.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nice thread

<< 1   >>

join