It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awesome craft checking out july 5 sandstorm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
is it extraterrestrial or manmade? I'm not sure but there's some really good closeups. Watch and decide for yourselves. Near the end of the video, there are two bright objects possibly reflecting sunlight. One of these said craft speeds in the direction of the filming and disappears overhead.

It's quite possibly an airplane, but as it gets really close I start to have doubts. It's certainly odd shaped, and the wing tips light up bright blue.

edit on 6-7-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: (no reason given)

**REMINDER**

Not everyone can view videos. A good description is a must.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on July 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: Because I have to cater to people that can not view videos because they're at work and not working.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Fix your link.

Explain what this is in more detail.

You can do it, I have faith in you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Gotta fix that link bro

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I'm using the phone, which is not so thread making friendly. Let me get on my computer.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Is this it ?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
seeing that the op has fixed the link ill simply delete mine.

But yeah that is one bad asss ufo and anit no chinese lanterns or ball lighting or whatever..its what it is.
edit on 6-7-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I noticed the craft your talking about on cnn. I think it is a helicopter. It would be interesting if I'm wrong (crossing fingers)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
good find,
definatly something fast there.... seemed to shoot off at the end?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To me they're just planes.

I've seen vids on UK news showing planes exiting the sand storm, nothing spectacular of unearthly.

edit on 6/7/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

www.bbc.co.uk...

at 2:00 minutes into the video you see a plane exit.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is This The Video?

From Inspirational Gal???

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Fixed link. It almost looks disk shaped but with wings, I can't figure out if those are lights at the end of said wings or the air cutting around it?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
As your video is coming from the opposite direction of the one posted earlier today, I'm going to say it's the planes caught on this vid. Just a different angle.

The airport is nearby:

edit on 6-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was going to say this is probably helicopters but I'm not so sure now

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you watch other videos from different helicopter filming, you would notice that the alleged UFO's are actually...

Wait For It...

Airliners.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

It does kind of look like a helicopter, but i know if i were that pilot i wouldn't fly that close to the storm and chance sucking all that dust into the engine.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Check out this thread that DaddyBear posted earlier, with this↓↓ video. If we can find out who is flying those planes, maybe we can ask them who was in the UF.......ooohhhh. it might be the same planes!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Maybe it was the craft that was crating it??? Hmm...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow nice find. At first I thought it was just a helicopter, because the video taken of this sandstorm is from a helicopter, right? But then when they did the slo-mo close-up, it looked a lot sketchier than your typical helicopter. When the two lights turn on out of nowhere, that is some weird stuff. Because don't airplanes have to have their wing lights on at all time so you can tell if it's coming towards you?

I think it might be a UFO because I've seen lots of examples where there was a volcano eruption or some other disaster with a UFO spotted on camera. It would make sense too, compared to the other planets in the solar system Earth is pretty unique so if I was an alien here to study the planet, I would definitely be interested in phenomena such as sandstorms. We actually live here and that's still awesome to watch, so imagine if your an alien from some other solar system or even another universe who has never seen anything like it, surely it wouldn't pass up the opportunity to study what's going on.

Ah it appears that I'm wrong, it turns out that it was just an airplane.
edit on 6-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I agree, planes lining up for landing approach...wouldn't the camera guy notice the "ufo" and at least tilt the camera up a little to get a better look at it?
He didn't, because, imo, he knew they were planes...

The passengers on that side of the plane must have had an amazing view of that sandstorm...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
oh great, so i went to my basement and pulled out my tinfoil hat all for nothing..oh common...this is not fair.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join