It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think crop circles are fake or real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i really cant decide wat side im on cuz on one hand, its been proven that humans can do the exact same.

but on another had, how are aliens supposed to comunicate with us? by writing messeges on cows? how else are they supposed to communicate with us apart from radio transmitions

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well i know the circles are real. I think you want to ask who/what makes them.

The most logical is that people make them. Following that, the simple circle ones could be natural EM or win made effects.

I've made a few myself, they are fun and very artistic.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
90+% of crop circles are man-made.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If a crop circle is more then just a circle it is most likely a fake. True crop circle that predate the famous doug and dave hoaxers never had anything more then just a circle.

The first time two circles were connected with a line the whole crop circle thing went down hill.

The real simple circle crop circles might have a as of yet unexplained origin.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The really elaborate circles make me question whether or not humans are creating them. Most people can't draw these designs on a piece of paper, let alone make something (like the picture below) perfectly symmetrical from the air and all in 1 night.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In poland they some around 33 or so and they have so much visitors
to see those they have asked the EU for money to build campsides and
for sewers. :S

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
In poland they some around 33 or so and they have so much visitors
to see those they have asked the EU for money to build campsides and
for sewers. :S

www.reuters.com...

.....thats wierd

EDITED: TYPO

[edit on 11-8-2004 by AlexParadox]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think most if not all are fake (man-made).

Why would aliens travel a gizillion light years to earth to draw pictures in the dirt?

Give me a good answer to that question and I might believe it.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Agreed, I think ALL of them are fake. There is no question in my mind.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I also feel that most are man-made, created by vandals. I recently read about a circle created here in the states, and the farmer was just crushed. The damaged crops are lost profits for them.

Crop circle puts a dent in Maury farmer's cornfield

There are also naturally formed circles, as has been previously stated. Created by whirl winds for the most part in my opinion. There is an interesting case from Australia, I cant remember the exact case, where 3 holes were left in the ground, as if something had rested on a tri-pod there. Also, there may have been some radioactivity. I will try and find a link. That circle was just a plain circle though as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You might wanna take a look at the below link its a reporting site for new circles and by the looks of it they appear in the dozens every day in england. However some of them are completely fake as they appear not over 1 night but 4 nights. i cant imagine aliens going home to have a sleep and some dinner then coming back another 3 nights on a row to complete one circle however some of them are hard to explain. Im sittin on the fence on this one.

cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
All of you doubters..and you know who you are..PROVE that they are fake...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a good reason that aliens travel infinite billion miles to draw pictures in the dirt is that they are messing with us.....they want farmers to kill whoever they see is out in the cornfield......it is the beginning for them......it is the end for us

[edit on 11-8-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I tend to believe that most,(but not all) are man made.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Anybody use the search function anymore? Or talk about sand circles and ice circles? To me, those would be much harder to 'fake'.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's foolish to ASSUME that all crop circles are fake without even looking at the evidence
It's easy enough to look at a picture and come to a conclusion, it's also foolish.
The evidence isn't in the aerial photography or the claims of people who do it themselves, it's the evidence on the ground, at the site.
Humans can't change the molecular properties of a plant to make it bend over past it's normal breaking point.

Some of the explanations that've come out about them are crazy, take this quote from paranormal.about.com for instance.

Skeptical explanations for crop formations have ranged from the ludicrous (one early theory was that they were created by hedgehogs running in circles)

paranormal.about.com...

Scroll down and read the section on why all crop circles can't be man made.

Also this site explains the changes at the molecular level.

www.greatdreams.com...

Were they don't by aliens? I don't know, no one does to my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I dont think all simple cirlce ones are fake but I also dont think Aliens made them. I think the circles could have been made with some unknown Electro Magnetic or wind Effect.

Perhaps even a effect of the Multiverse

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maybe the crop is an intelligent entity, which is in urge to tell us
the stupid apes something!

They are simply bored being used by human for food, liquors etc.
you name it. They're seeking for revenge and maybe they have an
alliance with the super evil aliens. Those which enjoy devouring
human brain and are having a base in titan btw.

Nope

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Some are fake...I think some are real, well...they're ALL "real", but you know what I mean. There is no way some of those circles are done by men in the middle of the night, with flashlights and boards. Some of them are just too huge and extremely intricate! As to where they come from, who is making them...I have not idea of they are made by an a being or some "thing"......

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Crop circles are formed by computer guided, satellite mounted, infrared lazers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join