It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chads Drone UFO appears over Mesa, Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Chads Drone UFO has appeared over Mesa, Arizona. The footage is clear, but short.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
are you serious?

This is a bad 3d max model on a stationary background.

dude, what's wrong with you?
edit on 6-7-2011 by Alda1981 because: added a few more notes after the initial shock of the retardation of this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Come on man... You've been a member here since 2003!!

As the other poster said are you serious? That is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen here...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ummm, this is jokes, puns and pranks afterall
I mean really, did you expect any different?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

reply to post by Misterlondon

Did either of you realize the forum you are posting in?
Alda1981 it is not Max. If you read the credits at the end of the animation, you would see it is Rhinoceros 3.0, a great NURBS modeling application. I do all my work in consumer level applications, however if anyone wants to buy me a legitimate copy of 3DS Max or Maya, I would gladly accept it and my output would up quite a few notches on the realism scale. If you have checked out Hollywood movies anytime over the last 100 years or so, you would realize that even today matte backgrounds are used often. And the background was not stationary, it was animated.

I only wanted to make you and others laugh as the UFO topic is quite a heated one here. Please allow yourselves the luxury of laughing at me or with me as it suits you. You will find that you will feel better about yourselves and the world around you when you do.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Even so I would laugh to something funny. There is nothing funny in your post. just plain stupid.

If thats your idea of humour then do the world a favour and never joke again.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

No sweat dude. I hope you have reason to feel better soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
great come back mate lol

by the way the fact that noone else wrote or lold with your supposedly FUNNY thread preety much prooves my point. so yea...

edit on 6-7-2011 by Alda1981 because: additional trolling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's still early in the day here. The comedy forum does not even make it to the front page. Did you check out my Sarah Palin video?

top topics

join