It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler Terrorists Are At It Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by gem_man

Originally posted by kro32
Depends, do the constant rocket attacks set fire to anything?

I'm sure they do.

Are you responsible for what your neighbor does? Of course not and neither are the Palestinians. This is an act of TERRORISM. Incidently rocket attacks do not happen daily and usually ONLY happen after the IDF enters Gaza and kills someone.

Just had to throw this out since you are claiming the Palestinians are such victims.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

When have I claimed the Palestinians are "such victims"? What the facts in THIS case clearly point out is that the settlers are rabid terrorists. I have NEVER excused Palestinian violence against Israelis and I will NEVER excuse violence against palestinians.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Where do you live? If I stole your home, you would then see how quick you run to the police to arrest me. Your argument is mute. The settlements violate international law, which Israel is bound to as a member-state of the UN.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here we go again

All of you please realize that all your crying and moaning about Palistinian this and Isreali that wont change a damn thing. If you want to make a change, buy a plane ticket and go there and do something about it. Otherwise, all you armchair quarterbacks are just blowing hot air into a world that could care less about your "humble" opinion.

The fact is, people with alot more money and power than any of you are in control of the situation over there. If you dont like it, be active about it, but for Gods sake, PLEASE spare us another crybaby thread about this.

edit on 6-7-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

The fact is, people with alot more money and power than any of you are in control of the situation over there. If you dont like it, be active about it, but for Gods sake, PLEASE spare us another crybaby thread about this.

Your attempt at minimizing is hilarious as you are trying to put guilt into people. You see, people who are ignorant of history speak like you do. You do not understand that a movement does not exist of all kinds of people doing the same thing but people who do all kinds of things. Part of us will write on forums, other parts will go there when the time is ripe, part of us will demonstrate in the streets. It's called evolution and you're on the wrong side of it.

People with more "power"

with more "money"

We'll see who the crybaby is in approximately 7 years and after that we'll see who makes threads whining about what. Have a good one :-)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

okay then. Since discussing stuff on an internet forum does not do # to change the situation in real life ...lets shut down the middle east issues section....and while we are at it, lets shut down every other section on ATS thats dedicated to discussing real-life problems..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Your attempt at minimizing is hilarious as you are trying to put guilt into people. You see, people who are ignorant of history speak like you do. You do not understand that a movement does not exist of all kinds of people doing the same thing but people who do all kinds of things. Part of us will write on forums, other parts will go there when the time is ripe, part of us will demonstrate in the streets. It's called evolution and you're on the wrong side of it.

People with more "power"

with more "money"

We'll see who the crybaby is in approximately 7 years and after that we'll see who makes threads whining about what. Have a good one :-)

I was not attempting to minimize the situation, mearly the preteen idiocy that this thread entails. You do not know me so stop pretending you do. Your ability to pour gas on the fire is all you have going for you...You mad?

And I will have a good one. I live in America.

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I'd be fine with that. Its full of a bunch of 13 year old wannabe politicians who think their crying will change the world. There is no intelligent discussion there anymore.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I can't believe people still don't get what's going on here!

Do you have ANY IDEA the types of bombs one can strap to an olive which would then be targeted on those poor poor innocent I$raeli$?

Wake up and smell the coffee!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Then stop the settlements and the Palestinians will have less excuse to fire rockets..

While Israel continues to invade Palestine then they are giving Hamas a very legitimate reason to retaliate..

Why does no pro Israeli discuss this issue??????

It's like this, the land is ISRAELS!! The took it when they were invaded by Muslim neighbors, all 4 of them i believe. Palestine? There is no such place. If you could read map you would find that the land was Jordan, before it was given to Israel after WW2. Well, a tiny sliver of land i should say. So, these terrorist in the West Bank, Israel, and Gaza Israel, already have a homeland it's called Jordan!! Only problem is, JORDAN DOESN'T WANT THEM!! how is that for 'Muslim brotherhood'

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderrider

It's like this, the land is ISRAELS!! The took it when they were invaded by Muslim neighbors, all 4 of them i believe.

These muslim neighbours wouldnt have had a reason to attack israel if these jewish people did not start occupying the land after WW2. The jews have no business in palestine.
If they got messed up in Europe, let them build settlements in Europe... not a land they have not lived on before for millenia. There is no reason a people who had nothing to do with the holocaust need to make room for foriegners in their land.

So by your logic, if a third party gives me ownership of your house(whatever the circumstances are) then whenever you resist or oppose me taking over, you get labelled as a terrorist for resisting....and I become the "victim". Do you realize how stupid this sounds.

Now this is how baseless the jewish claim on Arab land is.

edit on 6-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You say: So by your logic, if a third party gives me ownership of your house(whatever the circumstances are) then whenever you resist or oppose me taking over, you get labelled as a terrorist for resisting....and I become the "victim". Do you realize how stupid this sounds.

Now this is exactly why I said what I did earlier. By your own logic, ALL of humanity should just leave the earth and find an uninhabited asteroid to stake a claim on, since the animals were here long before us crazy humans. See how silly that sounds?

A little advice.

Stop living in the past.
Stand in the present.
Look to the future.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, its pretty clear that you have started/ participated in certain threads that involve topics that interest you.

If the middle east issue does not interest you, then please.. understand no one is asking you to participate in it. You have all the freedom here to skip subjects like these and proceed to start threads on subjects that matter to you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
What constant rocket attacks? Links to back up this claim.

Really, you're not aware of this? There are plenty of sources for this info, but since most people seem to view Wiki as somewhat neutral ground I'll quote them:

Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. Between 2001 and January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries, as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.

-Link-

That works out to an average of 2.6 rockets/ mortars per day for nine years straight. Frankly I'm surprised Israel hasn't just wiped them off the map over this. If Mexico was lobbing 2.6 rockets a day into Texas we would have expanded our border south after about the first month of it, LOL!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderrider
It's like this, the land is ISRAELS!! The took it when they were invaded by Muslim neighbors, all 4 of them i believe.

Actually Israel had already been established as a nation in accordance with the 1947 UN Partition Plan by then. They didn't take the land, it was designated per a UN agreement. A lot of people don't seem to realize that, they think that the Jews siezed the land and that is not what happened. The attack you mention was the "Arab Invasion", staged because those countries disputed the UN partition plan.

Originally posted by Thunderrider
Palestine? There is no such place. If you could read map you would find that the land was Jordan, before it was given to Israel after WW2.

It had always existed, but not as a country. It was a geographical region. It's equivalent to saying "Europe". I think what you're trying to point out is that "Palestinians" never had a country called "Palestine" which is true since the term referred to a region. Saying that Palestinians need to be given their own country is akin to saying Europeans need to be given their own country. It doesn't make any sense, because Europeans don't have a country called Europe, they are occupants of countries within Europe. It was the same with Palestinians until they were given the Gaza Strip and West Bank and established their own state in 1988.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

That works out to an average of 2.6 rockets/ mortars per day for nine years straight. Frankly I'm surprised Israel hasn't just wiped them off the map over this. If Mexico was lobbing 2.6 rockets a day into Texas we would have expanded our border south after about the first month of it, LOL!

8600 rockets launched and yet only 28 deaths over 9 years? That kind of defies logic, doesn't it? Even if you count the hundreds who have been injured (who many is that exactly?) it's still hard to believe.

I have to question those numbers or question what they consider to be "rockets". Are they counting fireworks in those?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Invoking the UN decision on Palestine is simply an appeal to authority.

This is between the Palestinians and the Jews who came from elsewhere. Its not a legal issue that can be resolved by a so called authority, such as the UN.
The UN has no right to decide how another people need to live.

The facts remains that...
a) The people now known as Israelis were not living on that land for millenia.
b) The Palestinians were living on that land.
c) The Palestinians had nothing to do with the holocaust and are therefore NOT obliged to accomodate Israelis on their land.
d) If the jews got messed up in Europe, they need to build settlements in Europe, not on Arab land.

edit on 7-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by origamiandurbanism

The "rocket argument" is often used by pro-israel groups to make it look like Israelis cower in fear as they go about their daily lives. When in reality, Israelis enjoys a high standard of living behind heavily gaurded walls.

The fact that the rockets have such a pathetic hit rate is never brought into the equation, but nonetheless they will use it to justify the brutalization of Palestinians by Israels superior firepower.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

As long as the Israelis are illegaly occupying and settling foreign land (beyond the 1949 Green line - thats the only legitimate Israel border according to international law), they are the terrorists and do not have any legitimity - in fact, legitimity is on the Palestinian side now according to international law. So firing rockets and mortars into Israel is legitimate defense. Israelis have no place beyong the Green line, they should build their wall, but along the line, and pull all illegal settlers from the west bank. Until then, they are a legit target.

edit on 7/7/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh, another “ poor Palestinians – Evil Israelis “ thread by Gem Man.

“VIDEO - Six foreign nationals and Palestinians set fires alight near the West Bank settlement of Bat Ayin in the Gush Etzion bloc. Police said the suspects were taken in for questioning on suspicion of arson and illegal congregation....”

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You wonder if palestinians wouldnt be angry at israelis, if Israelis werent making there homes in Palestinian lands because they got messed up in Europe?

Also, what did the palestinians do to deserve jews taking over their land and bombing them whenever they show a sign of resistance?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Gee, I thought the West Bank was Palestinian land..

Why would there be Israeli houses there??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join