It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler Terrorists Are At It Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
alethonews.wordpress.com...

Once again settlers from the illegal settlement of Yitzhar have set fire to palestinian land near their settlement. On July 1st they set fire to 500 olive trees and this time tried to kill a farmer working his land. Besides this village, Madama, the terrorists have targeted 3 other nearby villages. The IDF prevented the fire brigade from putting out the fires resulting in the destruction of hundreds of dunums by fire.

This is lately a weekly occurance which the IDF do little to prevent. Arrests are seldom made and when they are there never seems to be enough evidence to hold any of the terrorists for trial.

NOW, what do you suppose would happen if a group of Palestinians from Madama set fire to the settlers fields?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

NOW, what do you suppose would happen if a group of Palestinians from Madama set fire to the settlers fields?

Well nothing because the IDF would have already shot them when they entered the exclusion zone..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by gem_man

Well nothing because the IDF would have already shot them when they entered the exclusion zone..

Exactly what I thought!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Depends, do the constant rocket attacks set fire to anything?

I'm sure they do.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Then stop the settlements and the Palestinians will have less excuse to fire rockets..

While Israel continues to invade Palestine then they are giving Hamas a very legitimate reason to retaliate..

Why does no pro Israeli discuss this issue??????

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I have it on good authority that a majority of the Palestinian rocket attacks are actually conducted by joint US/IDF teams placed in strategic locations living under cover.

My good authority is an IDF soldier and a good friend to one of my siblings.

My point is, nothing is as it seems when we are dealing with Israel.

-Lightrule

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by kro32

I have it on good authority that a majority of the Palestinian rocket attacks are actually conducted by joint US/IDF teams placed in strategic locations living under cover.

-Lightrule

And I have it on good authority that it's palestinian evil-doers that will continue to fire rockets even if Israel stopped the settlements.

See my source is as credible as yours.

I really don't care about this issue but always like to play the devils advocate. As far as i'm concerned let's just put a 20 foot wall straight down the middle and bomb whoever crosses it first.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by kro32

-Lightrule

Not sure but it wouldn't surprise me..

The rocket attacks injure no one and play right into Israel's hands, giving them the excuse to carry on their invasion..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Come on mate, tell us all how you justify continued stealing of land for settlements..

If you can't then your argument is totally useless..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I'm sure they do.

What constant rocket attacks? Links to back up this claim.Because everytime a rocket hits Israel they are on tv crying like a schoolgirl over it. In keeping up with the war on terror maybe we should start sending a few drones over that village. It's time we started treating Israel like the terrorist nation it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

Come on mate, tell us all how you justify continued stealing of land for settlements..

Why is it Palestinian land? Land belongs to no one other than those who fight for it and win.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You do have a good point here... hahaha

-Lightrule

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

Why is it Palestinian land? Land belongs to no one other than those who fight for it and win.

Really? That is NOT the way it works under International law. Take time to read Article 2 of the Geneva convention.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ahh well at least you are truthful unlike the Israeli Government who I believe share your view but say different in public..

But do you honestly believe that he with the biggest army should rule??

If that's the case then here in Australia we're looking pretty vulnerable..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm sure they do.

Are you responsible for what your neighbor does? Of course not and neither are the Palestinians. This is an act of TERRORISM. Incidently rocket attacks do not happen daily and usually ONLY happen after the IDF enters Gaza and kills someone.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What I believe and what is a fact sometimes are two different things. I'd love the world to get along but that will never happen. The weak, for right or wrong, will always be subject to the stronger.

It's history. There may come a day when a stonger force comes to take the land that is America as we moved in on the Native Americans. France may one day march across Europe or Germany may come again.

Israel may throw out the Palestinians or the Ottoman Empire might rise again and throw out the Israelies. The land will belong to the people who win the fight but the land will still be here after the empires fade and a new ruler sticks their flag in it and calls it their own.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

I'm sure they do.

Are you responsible for what your neighbor does? Of course not and neither are the Palestinians. This is an act of TERRORISM. Incidently rocket attacks do not happen daily and usually ONLY happen after the IDF enters Gaza and kills someone.

Just had to throw this out since you are claiming the Palestinians are such victims.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

ok... if things were so simple...then why is there so much outrage over some Iranian politician calling for wiping out Israel? Why the fuss over some German leader taking over neighbouring countries in an event that led to the killing of millions of minorities in WW2?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
double post
edit on 6-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
For the life of me I don't understand why you are feeding the troll.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join