It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler Terrorists Are At It Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

why are you answering your first statement.
Does Kadafi own the land in Libya and deserve to kill his people and rape the woman. Does Asad have a right to be a dictator in Syria? if they are Arab they have the right to act like animals to their own people?

Does the thread topic have ANYTHING to do with Libya or Syria??

If not, how about staying on topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

No- that is why Qaddafi is no longer the internationaly recognized legitamate leader of Libya. So is the point you are trying to make is that there are other bad guys out there so it is ok for Israel to do whatever it wants. Last time I checked there is no such law.

What are you talking about. Israel is a signee of the UN charter and a member state of the UN therefor they are legaly obligated to adhere to both the charter and the resolution. The Palestinian authority agreed to a Palestinian state on the internationally recognized border (the pre-June 1967 borders). I thought you were "go(ing) by the UN". It is nice to see that the UN is void only when it dosen't support your argument.
edit on 15-7-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

What does Palestinian state have to do with israeli borders? Israeli borders are ratified by the UN resolutions (Green line), and Israel has no right to breach them, even if there was no mans land past them. Enough said. The current non-existence of Palestinian state has nothing to do with the topic of legal Israeli borders.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If you want to compare the Jewish state to WW2 Germany and Nazis then maybe I can accept that when it comes to military power, technological and economical supremacy etc.

See the delusion folk?

But if you are trying to compare Nazis to Israelis on the moral and ethical level, I think you will have a better chance comparing the Palestinians extremists and Hamas who send suicide bombers to kill woman and children.

No, I think it is more apt to apply the Nazi tag to the Israeli regime.

Better yet compare the Muslims surrounding countries like Iran, Egypt, Libya and Syria with their Muslim governments and dictatorships who treat their people very similar to how the Nazis treated the Jews.

That is a load of bull#. I've got relatives that go in and out of Iran and they tell a completely different tale. Sure there are problems, but there is no free-for-all killing spree like the Zionist settlers are encouraging. There is no ethnic cleansing like the Zionists would like to participate in.

Rape, humiliation, murder and everything else that their governments are doing to their civilians especially now with the uprisings.

Sure, I don't mind comparing them to nazis either, but the Israeli regime tops the list BY FAR. So really, you made a post saying nothing, you just wanted to use the word nazi with Muslim and Iran Libya etc. Which is your right of course. Everybody has a right to spout gibberish.

Read this well: I do NOT take you serious because you are DELUSIONAL

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

See the delusion folk?

Yes, even accepting their BS, it's hard to fathom how anyone could compare Israel to Germany during WWII when it comes to military supremacy..

Germany took on multiple powers at once and came damn close..
If not for Hitler's stupidity (thank god) we could all be speaking German today..

Israel's place as a military strength doesn't even compare..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

FYI: In the ghetto uprisings the Jews didn’t kill German woman and children. They killed Nazi soldiers, big
difference.

The attitude of the Palestinians and the Jews(during WW2) to take arms and rise up against their oppresors is the same.

Funny you didn't answer the main part about the muslim countries and how they treat their own citizens.
You are a racist and probably muslim so its pointless to even argue with you.

Racist? lol... thats rich coming from you. You've been doing a great job painting yourself as a racist ever since you participated in this thread.

The palestinians deserve everything they get, and honestly they are better off under israeli control rather then their own muslim governments and religious regimes.

The Arabs in the Middle East are primitive people and need to be dealt with in a primitive manner.

And........ a few sentences ago, YOU accused ME of being racist??

This is comedy gold.
edit on 15-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

As for you billybob, you are ignorant and misinformed. You obviously are either a Muslim or a Muslim lover. And if you can’t take different opinions on ATS as extreme as they may be, then leave the thread or go to another site.

Lol,im neither a muslim or muslim lover,but i know your a idiot,thats pretty clear by reading what youve said in this thread.

Again, you are ignorant and misinformed. As for my facts each one of them is correct historically and you can do your own research on the subject and see for yourself. You attack my opinions and stance without offering any evidence to counter my argument, and you are writing irrational angry words like a child that someone stole his candy.. As I said before you are obviously a Muslim or a Muslim lover. And if you can’t take different opinions on ATS as extreme as they may be, then leave the thread or go to another site. Regardless, stop wasting my time and let the adults do the talking.

Actually i respect others opinions,so your wrong about that.I have researched this subject,but information thats actually relevant to whats happening today,not 1000 bloody years ago.
Also i havnt brought anything up that i need to prove,so i dont see how im ignorant or misinformed because i havnt stated my opinion on this thread yet,but you have,so your opinion can be discussed.
What i wrote wasnt angry at all,more honest than anything,if you cant handle it then get out,because i for one can take opinions of others and i dont need someone else to tell me otherwise.

Again,im not a muslim or muslim lover, thats just a stupid statement and i will let the "adults" (which are just big kids...) keep on talking,even though you seem far from being a adult from looking at your posts...

Cheers

edit on 19-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join