It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler Terrorists Are At It Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
Exactly what I thought!

I was gonna say 'Operation Cast Lead #2'.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderrider

Operation Megaphone in full effect, w00t!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I was not attempting to minimize the situation, mearly the preteen idiocy that this thread entails. You do not know me so stop pretending you do. Your ability to pour gas on the fire is all you have going for you...You mad?

Preteen idiocy? Please dude, I've schooled European ministers as a teen, now you want to argue things with me using Israeli propaganda? Move along, go read about the political system in the US and how you are being shafted you clueless human.

I say bring it on. I've been pointing out plenty of your friends in ideology.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

considering Gaza has Hamas ( A Terror Group) i think its great the israelis have settlers to Balance it out. With all Honesty the israelis should just Transfer all the palestinians out of israel, Gaza and the west bank and push them to other muslim countries.

The Palestinians have no right to live in israel...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Maybe Hamas is needed to balance Israel, who in the eyes of many are one of the biggest terrorist groups.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

fact is israel is the recognized country by the west and is the one who controls the land.
So let them get rid of the palestinians once and for all. One less muslim problem to worry about in our world sounds good to me...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

fact is israel is the recognized country by the west and is the one who controls the land.
So let them get rid of the palestinians once and for all. One less muslim problem to worry about in our world sounds good to me...

But it's not Israeli land..

I do note however that lately a lot of Israeli supporters like yourself are coming out and admitting that you want ALL the land..

Myself and many others have been saying this was Israel's plan from the start.
To make sure there is no peace so they can continue to steal more land..

Seems we were right..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Its the land of the jews much before any muslims or palestinians if we go back to biblical times.
Muslims on our planet are the cause of 95% percent of the conflicts in every part of our world.
Palestinians dont deserve to live in israel and didnt have a national identity until israel was formed thats a fact.

Regardless, Palestinians should be transfered to other muslim countries, and they have no right to any land in the middle east or to have their own nationality. We have enough crazy muslim states we dont need another one...

edit on 8-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
How ridiculous..

Most Jews have no ancestral link to the Middle East..

Many come from Europe or even the US etc..

Why would they have a right to ME land before Arabs??

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Muslims on our planet are the cause of 95% percent of the conflicts in every part of our world.

Hmm, so what wars have Muslims STARTED??

WW1,WW11,Vietnam,Korea,Fauklands,Iraq. Any ??

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Why? Hamas is supported by Mossad? What good could possibly come out of Hamas?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I've heard the rumors about Hamas and they do make sense..

I was just answering to another post though.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Fact is it was only because of the allied forces in WW2 that the israeli/ zionist have the land that we now call israel.

And i quote you and your murderous words.
"So let them get rid of the palestinians once and for all. One less muslim problem to worry about in our world sounds good to me.
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,You disgust me. You have one warped way of looking at this world and the people in it.
You seem like one scared pathetic poor excuse for a human being.

Take your mossad learnt trolling skills elsewhere.

edit on 8-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

No but Muslims will start WW3. They are the cause of all conflict in the modern Era and thats a fact.
We should have a new western crusade and force democracy and try to eliminate extreme Islam. If not we will have countries like Iran and Pakistan with Crazy extreme dictators (just see how they treat their own people ) unleashing Nukes on the west.

As for israel and the jews, the holy land is theirs. Jews built the western wall in 20 BC and Muslims built the Dome of the Rock in 691 CE. That fact alone says enough...

Kick the palestinians out of israel and get it over with...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

i have a correct way of looking at Islam and Arabs in the middle east. The world would be a better place without extreme muslims, and countries in the middle east would be better off under western control.

Ask anyone in iraq, iran, syria or any country in the middle east for that matter if they would pick up thier bags and move to the USA. They would in a heart beat...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
the lecherous zhids will never change their ways and on top of that they always cry about anti-semitism , ironically while they kill the true semites of Palestine..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

No but Muslims will start WW3. They are the cause of all conflict in the modern Era and thats a fact.
We should have a new western crusade and force democracy and try to eliminate extreme Islam. If not we will have countries like Iran and Pakistan with Crazy extreme dictators (just see how they treat their own people ) unleashing Nukes on the west.

As for israel and the jews, the holy land is theirs. Jews built the western wall in 20 BC and Muslims built the Dome of the Rock in 691 CE. That fact alone says enough...

No, the Muslims did NOT cause all the trouble..
They are being attacked by the Zionist controlled west for Israel's benefit..

Again, the Land does not belong to the Jews, especially the ones with no genetic link..

I may also add that history of that land did not start with the Jews..
There was others before them..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

No but Muslims will start WW3.

Shouldn't this be in the dreams and predictions forum????

They are the cause of all conflict in the modern Era and thats a fact.

Please give us an example.

Trolling much ????????????????????
This attitude of yours seems some what a little paraniod. ( mossad and brain washing will do that to YOU
)

No ........... it says and means NOTHING in a modern world.

You and your murderous idea's and ideals are frightening and disgusting to say the least.
I pity you.
And im ashamed that i have to share this wonderful world with the likes of you.
edit on 8-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Its the land of the jews much before any muslims or palestinians if we go back to biblical times.

Slovans which settled in Slovakia come from area between Visla and Dnepr rivers. Do you imply we have a right to invade Poland, Ukraine and Russia is we wanted to go back now?

What was in the biblical times is completely irrelevant now. Jews have left the area, and another people settled it. From that time they no longer have a right to live there, just like we dont have a right to occupy Russia now, or like USA has not right to occupy Europe now, even when they came from there.

Your logic fails. You are a fascist and racist zionist.

edit on 8/7/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

No but Muslims will start WW3. They are the cause of all conflict in the modern Era and thats a fact. We should have a new western crusade and force democracy and try to eliminate extreme Islam. If not we will have countries like Iran and Pakistan with Crazy extreme dictators (just see how they treat their own people ) unleashing Nukes on the west.

If they start WW3, THEN they get nuked. Until they are only defending themselves against israeli aggresion, you have no right to attack them.

According to international law, israeli occupation of west bank is illegal. That fact alone says enough.

Again, how is it relevant for 21.st century? Are you implying we have a right to occupy Russia, or USA has a right to occupy EU? Once you leave the land, and anoter settlers get in, its no longer yours.
edit on 8/7/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join