It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

But then, that's why they pick their juries carefully.

Defense picked the jury.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

There is a ton of evidence that the jurors were shielded from

Starred..........you are right, there was a lot of circumstantial evidence thrown out and how can one make a decision if they don't have all the information?

The jury was picked by the defense and they only got the information presented to them that the defense felt permissible.

Almost like a mockery of justice to me...........depends on if you have enough money and the right connections.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Example
Prosecutors Evidence: They found hair in the car.
Answer: If you are a mother or father, you use the car to tranport your children.

You can tell if a strand of hair is from a living person or a corpse after two weeks.

The hair found was from a corpse, it had discolored in such a way as what happens only after death.

Again, this in my opinon was a travesty of justice...........some people because they are young, pretty, have money, connections, whatever the trial is made to look honest but it's not.

And for the one hundreth time I ask - how many of you folks with a two year old buy and keep chloroform in the car?

Isn't not reporting a child missing for 30 days a little odd?

And Cindy did was the inside of Casey's car, she tampered with a possible crime scene and that is not in normal cases correct protocol..........even in a suspected crime scene - nothing is to be touched until forensics clears it.

I smell a COVER UP............CONSPIRACY to obstruct justice.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hold on, isn't chloroform an inhalant? I'm pretty sure I've heard of it used to obtain a "high" of sorts, like huffing glue or gasoline. If Casey was a hard partying girl, is it possible she may have been into huffing? If she was, that may explain it's presence. If Casey was a huffer, oh my, could the girl have accidentally gotten into the stuff? It wouldn't be the first time a kid accidentally OD'd on their parent's "stash"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by nenothtu

You've never shared your body with another human for 9 months and given birth............a part of you more so than your arm or leg.

Standard fallback. Because I'm not female, then by default I can't understand what it is to be a parent.

Got it. I'll be more careful in the future.

Are you blind?

No. Do you have a wooden leg? The relevance of those two questions is precisely the same in each case. None.

Watch the videos of Casey Anthony, she is the cold lizard here.

Sure she is. I love how folks presume to know what is inside her, without even ever having met her.

So then, by default, and since she is a "lizard" (how objective! Is that a clinical assessment?) she must therefore be a murderer. How simple the world could be if we all just followed your rules for assessment. I think we could end crime altogether! After all, you can tell a criminal just by looking at them. Why wait for a crime to even be committed? Just haul 'em off now!

My heart actually aches that someone, probably the very person that gave her life so easily with no remorse could take that life or allow someone close to her to take that life and allow a cover up.

You should have presented the evidence that you clearly possess to the prosecution. They would have had at least some then. You know that 1)a killing took place, rather than any sort of accident, 2) who the killer was, and 3) what the killer felt internally, which was a lack of remorse.

Can I ask just where you learned so much about killing? I learned about it in Nicaragua, Afghanistan, Beirut, and a couple other places. Funny how what I learned doesn't quite jive with what you learned. Different strrokes, right?

In actuality, I morned the loss of a little girl, I never met.

Which of course gives you the moral right to call for the blood of a potential killer, unverifiable as to actual action.

got it.

Who in their right mind would bring their child to a wild party (many times it is said),

No one. Has someone said she's in her right mind? Does being in the wrong mind automatically make one a murderer?

give a toddler sleeping pills (and probably chloroform she kept in the car) so she could party hardy?

Show me the postulated chloroform, then we'll talk about that.

Casey liked to party...............there's dozens of pictures showing her partying while her daughter was missing.

It's a well know fact that all partiers are also murderers, isn't it?

Sorry fellow, once you pop that baby out, in my book the wild parties end unless you have a real good babysitter and than only rarely because unless your rich and can afford a live in nanny you have to get up at 6 AM with most toddlers.

As soon as I found out my wife even had PLANS to get pregnant, my partying came to a grinding, screeching, clanging halt.

I don't write policy for everyone else on the planet, though.

Who in sam hell buys and keeps chloroform around anyway............it is a substance that will knock you out cold in a manner of seconds and gaging the amount for a little child, I don't even want to think about that.

Who indeed! Again, show me the chloroform, then we can discuss that. Until then, it's irrelevant. Another related question is who in sam hell buys chloroform with ill intent, thus making a paper trail, when they researched MAKING it, thus NOT creating a paper trail for possession?

In either case, I want to see that chloroform container. as I said before, I've researched UFOs through Google. I DO NOT have one in the garage, I have never used one, and I've certainly not used one in the commission of a crime.

Your're seeing a pretty, thin woman that has stirred your hormones up and looking past what she did.

I don't have hormones any more. they've all been used up. I'd really rather go fishing. chasing women just brings on trouble, and I got all that out of my system years ago.

Tell you what tiger, I'm sure many guys will avoid her...............give her a call, see where getting involved with a souless entity like that leads you and report back to us.

Why? I'm old enough to be her dad, damn near old enough to be her grandpa. That would just be creepy beyond words. I've already done my time with a soulless entity. if you really want a report, I can give you a front row seat.

No, my heart isn't full of hate so much as grief.

hate kills. Grief mourns. I see you calling for killing. Please explain.

To take an innocent little toddler and do what they did............have you read the transcripts and seen the photos?

Which transcripts? The prosecution's? Now, THEY don't have an agenda, do they? I'd hazard a guess that they do, same as the defense has an agenda. Only an impartial investigation can have any hope of arriving at some sort of truth, independent of those two sides. The investigation that was conducted didn't turn up much, certainly not enough to convict ANYONE. Personally, I chalk that up to shoddy investigative work, but that's a personal opinion.

I bet if Casey Anthony was 300 pounds, 40 and ugly you would be singing a different tune.

Why so hung up on looks? I could care less, since I'll not be attracting anyone, "ugly" or not, in the forseeable future. My sweetheart would likely be very cross with me if I did, whether I asked for it or not, and she ain't one to be trifled with, and then go to sleep under the same roof!

By the way, she's 49, and would absolutely not be amused by your age constraints.

People many times judge by looks.............many will dispute this, but I have never ever seen a pretty young white woman given the death penalty.

So you're somewhat of an afficianado of the death penalty? well, I suppose we can agree on at least that much, then, although I tend not to dwell on it to the point of keeping statistics.

My guess is you are not married and do not have or have never raised a toddler.

Wrong, on both parts. I was the guy sitting right in the delivery room, watching my wife's blood pressure shoot way too high on the monitor, and sweating every second of it. I was the guy who cut the cord - not the doctor. I was the guy who didn't sleep for three days straight, to make sure my kids NEVER left my sight even in the hospital. I was the guy who insisted on even being present at my son's circumcision, so that he was never out of my sight. The doc made me sit down for it. he didn't know that I'd already seen enough blood in my lifetime that the wee bit from a circumcision weren't nothing to me. he was afraid I'd pass out.

I was the guy who raised my kids alone after that wife died of cancer when they were young.

No ma'am you don't know a damn thing about me. You're right, it was your guess, and it was a wrong guess. What else might you be guessing wrong?

Or you are wealthy and have never had to raise a toddler, others have done so for you.

Wrong again. I'm not, nor ever have been, wealthy. As for having someone else raising my toddlers, see above.

edit on 2011/7/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Do you not understand that the defense wasn't denying that? That hair still doesn't prove murder.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ufokrazy
The justice system is pretty messed up. I mean seriously, she definitely had to do something with her child's death otherwise how could you not report your child missing for five fricking months.

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
This is one of those times i say F%@% the evidence, rules are meant to be broken. I have seen people convicted with much less evidence. There is no explanation to prove her innocent she is guilty - there is your evidence. She did not report her child missing for for how long again? That is child abandonment, neglect and at least manslaughter. Had she been convicted with such "lack of evidence" do you think there would be the same public outrage we are seeing now? Had she been put in front of a Muslim tribunal they sure would have has the b%#@& stoned to death.

No parent would avoid reporting their child missing for months unless they

KILLED THEM!

1+2=4
edit on 6-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

reply to post by FlySolo

I didn't research lyme because that never came up in the trial or entered my mind..........I researched

1) If chloroform was a controlled substance because they found a bottle of it in Casey Anthony's car and not lyme. (chloroform is not a controlled sustenance).

Appears Casey probably used sleeping pills and chloroform on her small child to get her to sleep so she could party hardy............ya think!

These are a few examples of the exaggerations done by the 'let's execute her' crowd.

The woman waited ONE month to report. That is bad, yes; however, now people are claiming she waited MONTHS to report her missing.

I never saw a single report that a "bottle" of chloroform was found in the car. Everything about chloroform in the car said it was trace amounts, not a bottle.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Originally posted by Ufokrazy
The justice system is pretty messed up. I mean seriously, she definitely had to do something with her child's death otherwise how could you not report your child missing for five fricking months.

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
This is one of those times i say F%@% the evidence, rules are meant to be broken. I have seen people convicted with much less evidence. There is no explanation to prove her innocent she is guilty - there is your evidence. She did not report her child missing for for how long again? That is child abandonment, neglect and at least manslaughter. Had she been convicted with such "lack of evidence" do you think there would be the same public outrage we are seeing now? Had she been put in front of a Muslim tribunal they sure would have has the b%#@& stoned to death.

No parent would avoid reporting their child missing for months unless they

KILLED THEM!

1+2=4
edit on 6-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

reply to post by FlySolo

I didn't research lyme because that never came up in the trial or entered my mind..........I researched

1) If chloroform was a controlled substance because they found a bottle of it in Casey Anthony's car and not lyme. (chloroform is not a controlled sustenance).

Appears Casey probably used sleeping pills and chloroform on her small child to get her to sleep so she could party hardy............ya think!

These are a few examples of the exaggerations done by the 'let's execute her' crowd.

The woman waited ONE month to report. That is bad, yes; however, now people are claiming she waited MONTHS to report her missing.

I never saw a single report that a "bottle" of chloroform was found in the car. Everything about chloroform in the car said it was trace amounts, not a bottle.

This is my last comment on the subject. She would have waited months to report her missing had her mother not stepped in and made her.. Innocent people do not lie to the police over and over. They do not wait to report their missing kids. Im not surprised however some people still think OJ is innocent.. I think if it had been me or another male we would of been found guilty.

She got off on this one and if she did it (Im convinced myself) karma will come into play. Someone in that family knows what happened and maybe one day the truth will come out. For now everyone has to accept the verdict and move on.
edit on 7-7-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
Hello Neno...I have now finally logged on after your stupid inane comments at 5.00am this morning...Karma is a wonderful thing you tosser!...am so glad people in their droves don't agree with you.

Never have I ever heard such drivel from a troll...you really don't get it do you?...a toddler goes missing and the mother or parents don;'t report it for a month...she goes out partying and gets a tattoo saying live life....pah you make me sick to my stomach...you are nothing but a troll....Something happened....and you know it...Casey Anthony knows it and her family know it...and at the end of the day Caylee s dead....enjoy your sad life...I hope you can sleep at night....

You are sad, sick and i am wondering if your related to be honest....what an absolutely horrible person you are.....

anyway feel free to trounce me personally like you have everyone else on here and me....by using personal words and attacks without any FEELING whatsoever...obviously you have nothing better to do all day....if you think it's morally right for a child to be killed/murdered/accidental.whatever..be my guest as said before...take along hard look at yourself....

You'll note that this poster alerted mods after whinging and moaning about being "bullied" and yet not a single post has been moderated.

Stop playing victim Jools. Nobody unfairly targetted you, nor did they insult you. You gave your opinion and we gave ours in return - to which you responded that we were trolling and hurling insults. Is this your way of winning a debate? Go crying to mummy because the other team decided to pick apart your points?

.if you think it's morally right for a child to be killed/murdered/accidental.whatever..

What a complete load of bollocks. Absolute rubbish. Nobody in this thread has come even CLOSE to alluding that it's morally right for a child to be killed. You are trying to use a lie to back up your argument.

Boo.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

That is a very real possibility.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm definitely thinking that this Casey Anthony girl is going to get severly beaten and shanked while she serves her last year of the sentence.

Perhaps justice will be served for all fo you who want her head.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I agree with the quote below..........you believe what you want.

I don't want vengence so much as to save just one more person from being murdered and yes this %itch will murder again - she's learned how to do it and get away with it.

This is my last comment on the subject. She would have waited months to report her missing had her mother not stepped in and made her.. Innocent people do not lie to the police over and over. They do not wait to report their missing kids. Im not surprised however some people still think OJ is innocent.. I think if it had been me or another male we would of been found guilty.

She got off on this one and if she did it (Im convinced myself) karma will come into play. Someone in that family knows what happened and maybe one day the truth will come out. For now everyone has to accept the verdict and move on.

Author: Ker2010

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thank goodness she got at least one year.

SeraphNB

edit on 7-7-2011 by seraphnb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

SeraphNB

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

SeraphNB

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oops- I have heard of double posting, but triple posting? That is just embarrassing.

SeraphNB

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Taking into consideration time already served and possible good behavior, it is unlikely she will even serve a year. What is disturbing is the fact that Casey can potentially become very wealthy if she takes movie/book deals.

"Book publishers in New York are in a bidding war to land Casey Anthony’s tell-all book. The price tag is up to $3 million."
quoted: weeklyworldnews.com...

Can't imagine the $4,000 fine being a big burden for her huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow.

After the judge imposed her 4 year sentence, it has been announced that Casey Anthony will be serve only 6 days (after her time served was calculated) and will be released next Wednesday, July 13 2011.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That is ridiculous. Of course she wont kill anyone. There is no proof that she did in the first place, She didn't get away with anything. I doubt after this she will ever do anything illegal again. Also I highly doubt she is a sociopath. I will bet you a million that you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Defense picked the jury.

Not true - I'm not sure why you like to spread lies. Both the State and defense play a role in picking the jury.

Listen 12 people plus the alternates thought the State didn't prove their case. That's a lot of people.

Did you ever think, just perhaps, when taken away from the media, there just wasn't enough evidence?

And to answer a lot of your questions, yes innocent people lie to the cops all the time. Haven't you read all those stories of an innocent getting shot because they ran from the police?

What if this was sometype of accident? What if Casey was either told by someone to act as if nothing was wrong - which is way she went out partying?

Just because YOU wouldn't do it, doesn't mean some immature emotionally ill person wouldn't do it.

For all of you wishing she would be hurt or murdered, you are no better than the criminals now waiting for the death penalty. Many of those people thought their victim deserved it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join