It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Defense picked the jury.

Not true - I'm not sure why you like to spread lies. Both the State and defense play a role in picking the jury.

Listen 12 people plus the alternates thought the State didn't prove their case. That's a lot of people.

Did you ever think, just perhaps, when taken away from the media, there just wasn't enough evidence?

And to answer a lot of your questions, yes innocent people lie to the cops all the time. Haven't you read all those stories of an innocent getting shot because they ran from the police?

What if this was sometype of accident? What if Casey was either told by someone to act as if nothing was wrong - which is way she went out partying?

Just because YOU wouldn't do it, doesn't mean some immature emotionally ill person wouldn't do it.

For all of you wishing she would be hurt or murdered, you are no better than the criminals now waiting for the death penalty. Many of those people thought their victim deserved it too.

Wow just wow is all I gotta say. That really makes no sense. But the jury spoke.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There is a behind the scenes back story to be had there, and I think it WILL eventually come out.

This is quite the long thread and I will just throw in what my immediate reaction was...and still is after reading more on the case.

Remember Jon Benet Ramsay? Denver? Now that was a confusing case, because of her body being found in the locked home. Now that Patsy, the mother, has died from cancer, the truth is out about mind control, secret societies and that members must makes sacrifices. Her daughter was sacrificed by the mother....?

I just read the other day about the Obama's first child....died.... strangley...a sacrifice?

Cathy O'Brien, who was caught up in this mind control and sex slave of the Illuminati, talked about how her father sexually abused her and people like that are blackmailable... and then "sell themselves and their children to the devil." Cathy became a sex slave to reagan, bush and clinton, before being rescued and deprogrammed.

Casey's father raped her? molested her? they have money? Did Casey, or her father, have to make blood sacrifice, as have many before this. Was Caylee sacrificied?

I would check to see to which secret societies the family belonged.

And there are many people 'on the take' with the higher up invisible ones running the show.

Yes,(I forgot how to spell your name) nru bu---will Edit later....close...nenothtu

There is a behind the scenes back story to be had there, and I think it WILL eventually come out.

Might this answer the question of why Casey was declared 'Not Guilty'? How many family members are involved?

Edit: Also a couple of posters mentioned psychopathy and sociopathy---although I didn't see anything on TV up here in Canada, the two words fit anyone who can endanger..to...kill.... a child---because it is their choice, or they are mind-controlled by the psychopaths!
edit on 7-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: add info

edit on 7-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

I don't want vengence so much as to save just one more person from being murdered and yes this %itch will murder again - she's learned how to do it and get away with it.

Clearly you have the mob lynching mentality. Your passion and disdain for this woman has clouded your objectivity and it is apparent logic is not one of your strong points. Charles Manson would kill again, Ted Bundy would kill again, Osama would kill again. Casey Anthony wants to disappear. Karla Holmoka wants to disappear and did quite effectively. If you can't make this simple deduction of basic psychology called 'common sense' , then you may need to re-evaluate your entire perspective of human behavior.

I've listened to you claim a chloroform bottle was found in the car. Lie or complete disregard of the truth?
I've listened to you postulate the body was dumped in the swap to conceal sexual abuse. Another lie or a complete disregard of the truth?
I've listened to you say "probably used sleeping pills OR chloroform". Guessing and speculation to fit your scenario.

Now, let me ask you this. Say your neighbor you just had tea with was found dead and your muddy finger prints were found all over their home. You are now being judged by people just as yourself with the above super sleuth detective work. Like it? How does it feel? Time to really step back now and look at yourself introspectively.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Simply watch the video.

Who the hell buys chloroform and the level found in the car was 10,000 times normal.

And no poor Casey doesn't want to disappear and have a normal life.

I'll bet you she's already signed up for talk shows, a book and movie deals..............she will become very wealthy and has what she has always wanted, fame, fortune and a beautiful life.

Her tattoo says it all.

While her little girl's bones decomposed in a swamp picked apart by animals and left to rot.

Watch, come revisit your post to me in another five years................she's just like O.J. Simpson.

Again, I don't want vengence so much as to try to stop this from happening again.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Simply watch the video.

Who the hell buys chloroform and the level found in the car was 10,000 times normal.

While her little girl's bones decomposed in a swamp picked apart by animals and left to rot.

Watch, come revisit your post to me in another five years................she's just like O.J. Simpson.

I watched the video. And? Explain your point of the video to me because I thought I already addressed this to you in my other post.

Again, I don't want vengence so much as to try to stop this from happening again.

But in the same breath you say...

And no poor Casey doesn't want to disappear and have a normal life.

I'll bet you she's already signed up for talk shows, a book and movie deals..............she will become very wealthy and has what she has always wanted, fame, fortune and a beautiful life.

But after that blockbuster movie deal and book signing and talk show appearances, you're afraid she'll do it again??

As Kevin O'leary likes to say...STOP THE MADNESS!!
Hey, I don't want to argue with you, I don't want to try and belittle you, I just want you to stop, bite your tongue for a sec and really really really think about what your saying.

edit on 7-7-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I believe shes the only one who could of prevented caylee's dead and that alone should of been enough to convict her with a life sentence in my eyes.

To be honest if there where to be a trial on tv that concerns the public it should be gitmo trials. Of course the media or the government won't put those on tv.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Neopan100
I effin' can't believe she is not guilty...something is totally wacked about this whole thing!

Why?

She CLEARLY is NOT guilty, or the State would have been able to produce at least SOME evidence to go along with the innuendo they were peddling, helped along by all the talking heads on the MSM.

Some of those jackasses are STILL trying to convict her, even after the trial is over!

How many #ING times do i need to say this on ATS?
Don't your DARE bring common sense in this thread!
edit on 7-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That video you posted was actually not only incorrect in testimony, but incorrect in title.
The page wasn't accessed 80 sum times, but once. That guys testimony was a fabrication.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

So you're saying she'll go on talk shows and doesn't want to lead a normal life from what source? your own assumptions

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The world really is ending.

This ****** is so guilty I cant think straight.

I looked at her birth chart and she is more than capable of murder but especially a little child. Caylee was born under evil stars if she lived her life would have been worse of!!!!!

This is so sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

You know, I'm sort of glad that the courts don't base their decisions off of magic, wizardry, and assorted varieties of hocus-pocus these days. They used to do that, then the 18th century rolled around, and folks kind of grew out of it.

Still, your "evidence" is about on a par with that of the prosecution, so it's entirely possible that you have an exciting career ahead of you in the prosecutory realm!

Their "evidence" was also about what one would expect from reading thrown bones, bird entrails, and tea leaves.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I can't be held responsible for your clogged third eye, or anyones... Astrology is such a gift and if our civilization utilized it, or any spiritual science, our world would be so much greater and the people in it as well. Ask Atlantis and Egypt.

Remember, truth isn't hidden in the spiritual world. Truth is constant to everyone who has the ability.
edit on 7/8/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)
And I have the ability to see that being confined by law and letting this girl free is pure nonsense and the result of idiocracy!
edit on 7/8/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

I can't be held responsible for your clogged third eye, or anyones...

"Third eye"? I've only got two eyes - I'm not a mutant or anything.

Astrology is such a gift and if our civilization utilized it, or any spiritual science, our world would be so much greater and the people in it as well.

Yeah. They used to use those very things to make momentous decisions. Didn't work out all that well for them, so they don't do that any more. See, when something doesn't work, you abandon it in favor of something that does.

They also used to burn witches on the same sort of "evidence". Should we bring back witch burnings, too? I think there are several people in this thread who would agree with you if you say "yes", since they - and apparently you - are willing to execute, to end a life, to KILL, on a "hunch", a "feeling", or even less "evidence", like random star patterns in the sky, random patterns of thrown bones, tea leaves, or bird entrails.

Ask Atlantis and Egypt.

Ask "Atlantis"? Sure thing - just give me their phone number, and I'll get right on that!

As for Egypt, I don't want to bother them right now, since they are all bent out of shape again, and gathering up in Tahrir Square for another round of riots as I type this. Seems their "change" didn't work any better for them than ours has us, and they're just not happy about that. Once they get life sorted out again, I'll ask 'em what they think of magical "readings". In the mean time, will any other muslim do, or does it have to be an Egyptian?

If you meant ANCIENT Egypt, I can't ask them, because their magical musings were the end of their civilization, and they don't exist any more. Yup, they used astrology, as did the Sumerians, Babylonians, and a lot of other civilizations. One other thing all those magic based civilizations have in common is that they are ALL dead and gone.

Seems that magic didn't work out all that well for them, either.

Remember, truth isn't hidden in the spiritual world. Truth is constant to everyone who has the ability.

Truth isn't hidden any where. One has only to be bold enough to seize it, and strong enough to hang on. It's always right there for the taking. How in the devil could anyone ever hide something as objective and unchanging as truth?

And I have the ability to see that being confined by law and letting this girl free is pure nonsense and the result of idiocracy!

Would that be that "magical" ability to "see" rearing it's head again? I mean, seriously, if you have any REAL evidence that the prosecution didn't have, then you're culpable of criminal negligence in the obstruction of justice.

If it's just that hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo, than I suppose you can be excused. We don't gut puppies around here any more to "read the truth", either. When something is a failure and abandoned as useless, you don't keep trying to return to it.

I just noticed you are from California. That explains everything. carry on, then.

edit on 2011/7/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread about good ol' Casey, but I thought I'd add it here as well because, frankly, I believe that it speaks for itself.

The following article states that Casey's mother requested a visitation with her today, but she has refused to see her. It also says that Jerry Springer has offered Casey $1mil to be on his show, but stipulates that she must appear with her parents and brother.

Article: www.clickorlando.com...

So, the little lying bizatch is going to be out on the 17th, must remain in Orange County until January, and wants nothing to do with her family. This girl's got more problems than you can shake a stick at!

I wish her family had the common sense and guts to Baker Act her.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join