It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

No wonder prosecution lost! They didn't bring up any of this...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Are you saying that she was right to be let go? I don't understand why you are arguing about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yes I am. The jusy themselves stated they wanted to convict. The evidence was not there. Do you know what "reasonable doubt" is? Have you even read the entire thread?

I was actually only responding to your comment on third eyes and Jupiter. I found it humorous, no disrespect intended.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Do you even know what a third eye is? Do you know what Jupiter represents? Seen proof of it? Unless you study astrology and see the proof for yourself, well only a fool would consider it nonsense before learning about it first.

But.. I'm done here now.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The evidence was not there but the truth was and they all felt it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

The evidence was not there but the truth was and they all felt it.

That isn't enough to convict in the United States.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes I am very familiar with the topics you put forth. I'm familiar with chakras and Astrology. The difference is, I keep it where it belongs. To myself and out of a courtroom.

"But.. I'm done here now."
- ??? nanny nanny poopoo???

edit on 8-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Being affected by lies is not the same as being targeted by them.

She'll probably have to show how it was directed at her specifically, which will require some sort of connection.

It sounds like her employer may have been looking for a reason to fire her, since there was no connection between her and the Anthonys. Just because the police talk to a person is a mighty thin excuse for firing them.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wikipedia CA

The Casey Anthony trial (officially titled the State of Florida v. Casey Marie Anthony, 48-2008-CF-015606-O) was a criminal trial held in Orlando, Florida from May 9 to July 5, 2011 in the state's Ninth Judicial Circuit Court involving the death of two year old Caylee Marie Anthony.[5][6] Caylee's mother, Casey Marie Anthony, was arrested on July 16, 2008 and indicted on charges of first degree murder on October 14, 2008. On April 13, 2009, prosecutors announced they would seek the death penalty. Anthony maintained that she was innocent and that the child died accidentally by drowning in the family swimming pool.

also

CA case timeline

June 16, 2008 — 2 1/2-year-old Caylee Anthony is last seen alive leaving the home of her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, along with her mother Casey.[1]

June 18, 2008 — Casey Anthony borrows a shovel from Brian Burner, a neighbor of George and Cindy Anthony. Burner says that Anthony returned it an hour later.

June 20, 2008 — Casey Anthony is captured in various photos partying at Fusion nightclub and participating in a “hard body contest.”

June 23, 2008 — Casey Anthony and her boyfriend, Lazzaro, break into a shed at the Anthony family home to borrow her father’s gas cans to fill her car, which had run empty.

June 24, 2008 — Casey Anthony gets into a fight with George Anthony about the gas can and she storms out of the home. She tells her father that Caylee is with the babysitter, Zanny.

June 25, 2008 — Cell phone records show Casey was in the area of her parents’ home.

July 15, 2008 — George and Cindy Anthony pick up Casey’s car from a tow yard. George Anthony observes a strong odor emanating from the vehicle. Later, back at the Anthony family home, Casey tells her mother and brother, Lee Anthony, that she hasn't seen Caylee in a month and that a babysitter named Zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez (Zanny) kidnapped her.[1]

July 15-16, 2008 — Casey Anthony takes police to the last place she says she saw Caylee. It turns out to be a vacant apartment. Authorities also take her to Universal Studios where she said she worked. She kept walking with them and then suddenly halted when she was almost at the door of what she claimed was her office. The police testified that she then suddenly stopped and stated that she really did not work there. In fact, supervisors told the police that she hadn’t worked there in more than two years.

October 14, 2008 — Casey Anthony indicted on charges of first-degree murder, along with aggravated manslaughter, aggravated child abuse and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

December 11, 2008 — The skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony are discovered in a wooded area not far from the Anthony family home.

As I speak I have to follow an interesting train of thought....

I posted this because a few questions kept getting asked again and again... ty, I hope this helps those who are curious....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
damn!

not guilty on murder, child neglect and manslaughter!

at least she looks at 4ish years in prison for providing false information.

I wish that were the case. But as I am sure you already know. She is being released in the 17th. Why? Because she already served 3 + years of her time....

Kind of sucks huh?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

they never connected her to it... it is a leap to murder from lying...

But is it that much of a leap when the lie is that she had nothing to do with the death of her daughter? I mean come on. At the very least she knows what happened.... I suspect her parents may to.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The parents know exactly what their daughter did.... No question about that.

I don't see how the car smell wasn't somewhat of a smoking gun. The lies, she said her dad molested her and Caylee died on accident and it spiralled out of control... but then while being interviewed stated her dad was amazing and she knew and felt in her heart Caylee was alive. While Caylee was missing, she told her parents they cannot see her, didn't report her missing for a month, gets a tattoo, and parties her *** off!

What was so hard to see here? Is common sense not so common?
edit on 7/9/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I feel your pain; its giving me a huge headache and anger knowing that this $^#%@ is getting off free.

She is 100% guilty

She partied for 30 days after her daughter went missing(Murdered) That is one huge implication of her involvement

She lied to Law Enforcement about everything.

She made up a story about a nanny kidnapping her daughter

That IMO proves she murdered her daughter She contrived lies mis-lead investigators long enough for her to get away with it.

The decomposition of her daughters body when it was found was in the very late stage which didn't help the prosecution.

This is a shame

I wish Casey Anthony would Get the Death penalty.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
edit on 5-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

How are you so sure she is guilty? Did you observe casey killing her daughter?
So she lied & partied, she has mental issues, does that prove she murdered her?
NO
The media portrayed her as an evil person, and an evil person you make her.
People need to realize that not enough evidence was presented, so she is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Seriously, what part of that don't people understand?

I personally, would be in a frenzy if my daughter was missing for even 10 minutes, I hate the fact that everyone who was following this case will give her hell when she is released. If she is guilty then karma will unleash upon her one day. Or hopefully more evidence can be uncovered someday.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am so glad our Judicial system did not convict someone with absolutly no proof of murder at all!!!!
Do i think shes guilty hmmmm now thats another story all together!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

No proof at all? Are you insane? The car smell, the lies!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Although he used the word "proof", and I prefer the term "evidence", since NOTHING can ever be truly "proven", I concur 100%.

There was definitely NO proof, and damned little in the way of evidence, all of which was and is highly speculative and inconclusive.

You may be willing to kill and kill again over such shoddy work, but I'm not, and I'm glad that the system worked exactly as it was designed to.

Maybe I'm just not bloodthirsty enough?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yes, the system worked perfectly. I'm so glad a murderer has the emotional satisfaction of that as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Which "murderer" would that be? The one you've divined through the use of your magickal arts?

Who really needs courts or government anyhow? Everyone can just do whatever they want, and if you don't like the way they act, you can just throw some pixie dust at them and make them guilty, then have 'em executed, right?

I bet you're glad they don't still burn witches... but if we go with your plan here, they might start again, out of sheer self defense.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
reply to post by StumpDrummer

No proof at all? Are you insane? The car smell, the lies!

So you'd convict someone to life in prison because their car smells funny, and she lied?
Hm..I don't think I would want you to be in the jury box.
No offense.

Car Smell

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You are acting as if that is the only two facts we have on the case. You are clearly being illogical. I think most are just missing the point. She's guilty - legally or not. We all know it.
edit on 7/9/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join