It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get abducted by aliens!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't want to repeat myself, "abduct me" threads appear here from time to time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
go camping.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

im sure i have their number somewhere...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I still wasn't abducted
. Oh well...
hm, now i remember, my dad heard a weird beeping sound about one week ago coming from somewhere inside our home. Maybe they were here after all, I just dont remember it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
I'll take a malevolent abduction if need be. No doubt it probably wouldn't be fun, so what, I still want to know if it really happens or not. Of course if they wipe my memory that would defeat the whole purpose, but I'll just hope they don't.
why on earth would you want abducting by aliens there no aliens this is a great deception do something constructive with your life

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
no u dont.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
I still wasn't abducted
. Oh well...
hm, now i remember, my dad heard a weird beeping sound about one week ago coming from somewhere inside our home. Maybe they were here after all, I just dont remember it

According to your attitude I can surmise that will NOT be able to mentally or psychologically handle the 'Alice in Wonderland'. I have NEVER ever heard of 'abduction' by 'aliens' that was legit.

What you're looking for is becoming a contactee, and that I do not suggest either. There is nothing special or exciting about them.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I also wish benevolent aliens ubducted me and took me on a tour of the galaxy and I saw all the different aliens, planets, and alien cities. And they also taught me the galactic history. This would be a dream come true.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for. I for one would NEVER want to be abducted (of course, with you wanting to go, it would not be an "abduction")

ab·duc·tion/abˈdəkSHən/
Noun:

The action or an instance of forcibly taking a person or persons away against their will.
(in legal use) The illegal removal of a child from parents or guardians.

source was search in Google for "definition abduction"

So, I take it you want to leave. I agree earth isn't perfect (understatement of the millennium) however there is no guarantee that these beings are altruistic and the cultural differences could be enough to drive one mad.

But- if you get to go and come back, I'd like to hear about your experience.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
# the bull# I hear you loud and clear. Been wondering about this one for a good minute now. The best solution I came up with is to snag one of those $200 lasers and go to town on any UFOs above your town. Could be mistaken but they may see the light and go, "I say, that monkey may be somewhat sentient. let's give that boy a lift shall we ol' boy?" Only problem is are they "good" or "bad" ETs that pick you up. Some may want to give you the ride of your life whilst throwing in all kinds of galactic factoids, then again the other may just want to core out your anus, suck you dry, and fling your corpse back down to earth in a very insensitive fashion. Seems it is up for grabs, good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join