It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get abducted by aliens!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Does anyone here have any contact with ETs? Or is capable of channeling them? I want them to abduct me. I am tired of this boring life, I want to know that we indeed are being visited by aliens. If abduction will be successful, I will share my story in another thread. If not, well then, I will not make any thread at all, just post a result (no success) here.
Oh, and if some of you are capable of doing that, can you please channel benevolent ones? I dont want any probing or surgery plz.
Thank you

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been dealing with sleep paralysis a few times a week for the past six years now. It can put you in a state of extreme hallucinations that many people mistake for an alien abduction. There are ways to deliberately induce it. The best advice I can give is to set an alarm to wake you up about two or three hours into your sleep, do some kind of light activity for about thirty minutes (browse teh internetz), and go back to sleep. You might have to repeat it. This is only what works for me, though, so you'll still wanna' do some research on your own to learn how to self-induce sleep paralysis. It can be terrifying sometimes when you feel like you're choking and can't breathe... but other times its fun to play around with your hallucinations

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You must be joking.....This a joke thread right???

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

link   
Are you looking for a probing?

cus that's what they do to you right?

link   

Originally posted by Starwise
You must be joking.....This a joke thread right???

No, I am completely serious

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I dont think that is what he meant LOL.....He does not want to induce sleep paralysis. He wants somebody to contact an alien for him and give them his address.......

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Aliens don't physically abduct you, especially if you are seeking them out to escape your own reality.
What most believe to be 'aliens' are capable of coming in and out of our dimensions but they are not fully in physical form like ourselves, however they can interact with the environment around us and show us glimpses.
No, I don't have proof. However, myself and another witness both experienced something quite extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I dont think that is what he meant LOL.....He does not want to induce sleep paralysis. He wants somebody to contact an alien for him and give them his address.......

I know that; but considering he's not going to have any luck contacting fabled entities... I did what I could and suggested an alternative.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
hang on mate i just grab me phone im sure i got martin the martians number sumware

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
there's a tried and tested method. it involves tin foil.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Aliens don't physically abduct you, especially if you are seeking them out to escape your own reality.
What most believe to be 'aliens' are capable of coming in and out of our dimensions but they are not fully in physical form like ourselves, however they can interact with the environment around us and show us glimpses.
No, I don't have proof. However, myself and another witness both experienced something quite extraordinary.

How do you explain so many cases of people who were relocated to shapeships and to white rooms?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
I've been dealing with sleep paralysis a few times a week for the past six years now. It can put you in a state of extreme hallucinations that many people mistake for an alien abduction. There are ways to deliberately induce it. The best advice I can give is to set an alarm to wake you up about two or three hours into your sleep, do some kind of light activity for about thirty minutes (browse teh internetz), and go back to sleep. You might have to repeat it. This is only what works for me, though, so you'll still wanna' do some research on your own to learn how to self-induce sleep paralysis. It can be terrifying sometimes when you feel like you're choking and can't breathe... but other times its fun to play around with your hallucinations

am i reading right that you browse the net to induce sleep paralysis are you tripping at the same time

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

How can you be so certain you have not already been abducted and just don't remember it....that's possible right?

In which case they have found you not worthy of another abduction and/or they have got all they need from you and you are rendered worthless now. Thats what I am going with...you are rendered worthless now!

Seems to fit for this thread too...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen

am i reading right that you browse the net to induce sleep paralysis are you tripping at the same time

lol No. I wake up paralyzed for some other reason. I'm just telling him to look for a different way to bring it on that involves messing up your normal sleep routine and staying awake for a few minutes before going back to bed. Dicking around on the computer isn't going to give you so much energy that you'd have a hard time going back to sleep immediately.
edit on 7/4/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That usually occurs when the mind is in the dream-state or during sleep paralysis... yes, it is real, but the body is not physically relocated.
I've had two 'dreams' with aliens, both of which were the most real 'dreams' I've ever had...complete with excruciating pain, which felt a bit like having your own soul ripped out from your body.
Let's just say that we have two bodies, the physical body and the energy body. Our energy body is what can be used.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
yay double posts

edit on 4-7-2011 by bvproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

How can you be so certain you have not already been abducted and just don't remember it....that's possible right?

In which case they have found you not worthy of another abduction and/or they have got all they need from you and you are rendered worthless now. Thats what I am going with...you are rendered worthless now!

Seems to fit for this thread too...

What is wrong with wanting to be abducted? We are on ATS where there are lots of different people with different experiences, right? I do know that aliens exist, I just want to know whether they visit Earth or not and also ask them about certain things.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think instead of insulting him or trying to derial him with sleep paralysis, we should try to look for members who had experiences and see if there's any info on how he can do it.

Never know, something might work right?

Plus if he wants this, who are we to deny that? If you manage it and come back in one piece and not terrified or insane and actually have messages, remember to post them. Good luck to ya.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join