It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get abducted by aliens!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Farnhold

Whats makes you so interesting and important that they would select you out of everyone to contact?

Why should I be more important than others? Regarding background? Well, maybe, maybe not. Everyone has different background. For some it may be interesting, for some it may be boring. Regarding me as whole, we are all equal.
I am just looking for answers

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmmm.

Check out this report before you go giving yourself up for Aline Visitations.

The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1398c5c699b6.jpg[/atsimg]
www.alienvideo.net...
(Warning! Extremely grapic autopsy photos at article-YOU Have been WARNED)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yes, it was posted here before. That is why I am looking for people who are in contact with benevolent ones, not malevolent.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maibus

Im willing to take that risk. I want to know for sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Those must of been some pissed off ET's lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just remembered something that happened about 2 months ago. It happened twice. Not consecutively. Maybe a week apart. Both times it was late at night, as I always stay up late. I had just laid in bed and closed my eyes when, thru my eyelids I saw a blueish flash, like lightning. I opened my eyes thinking there was storm coming and wait for the next flash. Nothing. Got up, looked out the window. Clear skies. No storms on the horizon. So I laid back down and again, blueish flash. This time I didn't open my eyes. Then, from the right of me, next to my ear I heard 3 beeps. Each of a different tone. The second time was the same. Blueish flash and beeping, but this time the beeps sounded like it was in front of my face. And both times that is all I can remember til I woke up the next day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by smcneil01

Can you maybe tell me what happened when you ''woke'' up? Im one of those in this type of phase who is incredibly annoyed by this horrible planet. Have not tried to commit suicide tho - because im to scared and i feel that this is not a good solution. Anyways - I am really jealous of the awakened, i feel so impatient but can't really figure out why..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
you've probably already have been abducted by a higher species, you just don't know it.

I would suggest seeking out hypnosis and referring back to some days where you have experienced sleep paralysis or so called "sleep walking"

just don't tell the hypnotist what it is you are exactly looking for, don't want to be lead on.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Maibus

Im willing to take that risk. I want to know for sure.

haha well at least you would see for yourself, even if it is worth being mutilated for..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
you've probably already have been abducted by a higher species, you just don't know it.

I would suggest seeking out hypnosis and referring back to some days where you have experienced sleep paralysis or so called "sleep walking"

just don't tell the hypnotist what it is you are exactly looking for, don't want to be lead on.

Why do you think I was abducted before?
I did have sleep paralysis once. And I did experience telepathy during it, and yes, first thought that came to my mind was that I may have been abducted. However, that is not certain, it also may have been astral projection.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

No i think me and my Space Bruddahs would get along.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
I just remembered something that happened about 2 months ago. It happened twice. Not consecutively. Maybe a week apart. Both times it was late at night, as I always stay up late. I had just laid in bed and closed my eyes when, thru my eyelids I saw a blueish flash, like lightning. I opened my eyes thinking there was storm coming and wait for the next flash. Nothing. Got up, looked out the window. Clear skies. No storms on the horizon. So I laid back down and again, blueish flash. This time I didn't open my eyes. Then, from the right of me, next to my ear I heard 3 beeps. Each of a different tone. The second time was the same. Blueish flash and beeping, but this time the beeps sounded like it was in front of my face. And both times that is all I can remember til I woke up the next day.

Alarm clock?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You want to get probed in the butt?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks this thread is so epic... really I'm afraid of ET's because they seem to
only want to have sex and use humans as lab rats. Good luck with your alien abduction endeavors

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Hahaha! No. I do not own an alarm clock. It wasn't my phone either because it wasn't in the same room as me.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by DjSuperman

What, what?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh, I don't think Farnhold has been abducted and rejected. Just reflect on what a Handsome bastard he is and how very diverse are his interests. All one has to do is read over the titles of his posts to see how valuable an asset he would be for any alien interview.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Just checking in to see how it is coming? Any luck yet?

CJ

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Meeting an E.T. would be awesome but if they want the same thing, they will come to you. YOu just have to wait

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Does anyone here have any contact with ETs? Or is capable of channeling them? I want them to abduct me. I am tired of this boring life, I want to know that we indeed are being visited by aliens. If abduction will be successful, I will share my story in another thread. If not, well then, I will not make any thread at all, just post a result (no success) here.
Oh, and if some of you are capable of doing that, can you please channel benevolent ones? I dont want any probing or surgery plz.
Thank you

Got to the deep wilderness, but be careful what you wish for...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join