It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff

If that were so the President could print it and use it as his birth certificate. Is this what you’re suggesting?
No, that is not what I am suggesting. However, this is what the Hawaii DoH does before it stamps the printed image with their seal and releases it, isn't it?
So? The Bureau of Engraving and Printing also prints US dollars, if you do it on your home computer and printer does that mean you can use it as legal tender?

What does it matter if it’s the process the DOH uses? If it’s (1) not made by the DOH, (2) does not have the stamp or signature of the state registar, (3) does not have the raised seal and (4) is not on security paper, or similar secure medium, then it is not a birth certificate.

I can't help but think this can't be the first time a COLB was questioned. If so, how was it resolved?
I’m pretty sure this is the first time a birth certificate was questioned despite the issuing authority stating, multiple times, the birth certificate is authentic, they issued it, and the person in question was born in the place that birth certificate says she was.

Now, add the fact the person in question is the President of the United States, that went through a 2 year political process running against candidates from his and rival parties; was voted by the majority of the American people to office; was certified without objection by Congress; and went through the process every President goes through in order to receive classified and sensitive information, and the authority and power to deploy nuclear weapons, and I’m 100% sure this is the first time such a person’s birth certificate is questioned.

Again, nobody has seen the empirical evidence to support either position one way or the other. You have not presented any evidence either.
The burden is not on me to prove that your unsubstantiated fantasy that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, or wherever you think he was born, is wrong. Particularly when you haven’t provided a shred of evidence in support of it.

Moreover, there is no burden on Barack Obama to convince you, or anyone else, that he was born in Hawaii. There is no law requiring him to publicly disclose his birth certificate, let alone convince you of its authenticity to your satisfaction. And the people whose opinion actually matters (Congress) are satisfied that what the President has presented qualifies as “empirical evidence” of his birth in the United States.

Because you believe it and you’re really curious are not compelling reasons for the President of the United States to personally convince you of his citizenship by standards of your satisfaction. Allied with the absence of any facts to support your allegations, your position is, as I’ve stated, and reiterate, irrational.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I’m pretty sure this is the first time a birth certificate was questioned despite the issuing authority stating, multiple times, the birth certificate is authentic, they issued it, and the person in question was born in the place that birth certificate says she was.

Oh really, first time in history the Hawaii DoH made a mistake on anyones birth certificate. I won't ask you to prove that.

The burden is not on me to prove that your unsubstantiated fantasy that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, or wherever you think he was born, is wrong. Particularly when you haven’t provided a shred of evidence in support of it. Moreover, there is no burden on Barack Obama to convince you, or anyone else, that he was born in Hawaii. There is no law requiring him to publicly disclose his birth certificate, let alone convince you of its authenticity to your satisfaction. And the people whose opinion actually matters (Congress) are satisfied that what the President has presented qualifies as “empirical evidence” of his birth in the United States. Because you believe it and you’re really curious are not compelling reasons for the President of the United States to personally convince you of his citizenship by standards of your satisfaction. Allied with the absence of any facts to support your allegations, your position is, as I’ve stated, and reiterate, irrational.

I agree with you that the burden lies with the person making the allegation. There was enough evidence to raise doubt by many people, so the POTUS willfully did what was necessary to eliminate any doubt because he realized he is elected by the people. He requested the long form COLB from the Hawaii DoH and posted the .pdf on the White House website representing the certified copy that he received from the Hawaii DoH. That file is being questioned. You are correct that there is no law for him to prove to me (personally) anything. But as the elected POTUS, he is obligated to provide transparency to the People. Particularly if there is a large number of people who question any official presidential document that is unclassified. I have already cited the applicable USC.

I will refrain from calling you a liar simply because I disagree with you, you are mistaken or I have posted information from my sources that contradict your point of view. I will not call you irrational or illogical simply because you care to question something that can be subjectively interpreted with the evidence that you have and there is a compelling reason to be curious.

I do not have to attack the messenger to argue the message. I am relatively new to this ATS site. I have observed that you and others have continued to argue your points while attempting to discredit me and my perspective on a personal level. This is a tactic used in court to make the jury believe the witness is not credible. I am finished with this thread until new information is presented. I am tired of "beating a dead horse" repeating myself and the ethics demonstrated by you, Katilani and others that are motivated to attack the messenger instead of simply disagreeing and posting information to support their position. Kitilani has gone so far as to search my username online to include personal information about me in her arguments on this thread. This is unethical. Although you, Kitilani and others have participated with some intellectual dialog, there is no longer any entertainment value for me on this thread because of the ethics and lack of maturity demonstrated by a few.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This birth cert is a forgery.

No one would ever switch typewriters in the middle of a document. It is too hard to line the form up. If there was a missing key she (men didn't type back then unless they were having an affair with the secretary who knew she didn't have to type for herself) would use the space bar and hand write in the letter. Best invention of all time White-Out (Saved hundreds of thousands of hours of productivity)

This thread is Text 39 pages long Some posters alone are responsible for multiple pages of them.

After 20+ posts (one page worth) IMNSHO If he/she hasn't been able to sway or enlighten anyone this person may just enjoy the thrill of browbeating other posters into silent submission.

It makes for a miserable forum, few people are willing to come out if there is an antagonist waiting behind his keyboard ready to online blackjack them and demean anyone who dares to have a viewpoint other than their own.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Before I lose my mind.

Did anyone take a random sample of several hundred birth certificates of the time and see if they contained the same errors that the Obama BC contains?

I looked at some from the same time that others have posted online. AFAICT they all have similar types of anomalies. Which probably aren't anomalies. It's just the way they are.

How can you claim something is fake without a comparison? You can't claim it's a forgery unless you study other birth certificates.

Sorry but I don't see it as a fake. And there's supporting evidence too in the form of the birth announcements.
How frustrating.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Like Justice Stewart... I know it when I see it.

If you don't, you are too young to see all the things wrong with the document that they presented as true.

Some people have to p33 on the fence themselves before they understand that it is electric.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No one would ever switch typewriters in the middle of a document. It is too hard to line the form up. If there was a missing key she (men didn't type back then unless they were having an affair with the secretary who knew she didn't have to type for herself) would use the space bar and hand write in the letter. Best invention of all time White-Out (Saved hundreds of thousands of hours of productivity)

This thread is Text 39 pages long Some posters alone are responsible for multiple pages of them.

After 20+ posts (one page worth) IMNSHO If he/she hasn't been able to sway or enlighten anyone this person may just enjoy the thrill of browbeating other posters into silent submission.

It makes for a miserable forum, few people are willing to come out if there is an antagonist waiting behind his keyboard ready to online blackjack them and demean anyone who dares to have a viewpoint other than their own.

Some people are just sick of seeing the same thread started over and over again. Some people are sick of posters that skip 20+ pages of verified facts presented by Aptness and just says "its a forgery" with no actual relevant substance behind it.

Birthers have all had these arguments before and Ontarff pretty much set the tone with one simple act. He was given factual court cases and simply said he did not agree.

When birthers outright admit they do not agree with reality, what is left?

Do you have something new? Have you actually read the real rebuttals or do you just read posts like mine and get all uppity? The time to reason with birthers came and went. These threads are all duplicates of each other with the same nonsense over and over again.

No matter how many posters post actual verifiable facts, birthers just pop in, ignore all of it, and call it a fraud anyway. That got old a long time ago and if you want to be treated any better, you have to act like it.

What did you add to this thread? You said the BC is a fraud. That is it. Wow. Convincing. You still wonder why these threads are the way they are now? Look what you added and you see why.

Why don't the birthers stop making new threads about old arguments? There are plenty of old threads on the same stuff that are more than amicable in tone. Find one and add to it. Starting new threads, adding nothing new, confessing to not agree with the facts you are given, and jumping in to repeat claims with nothing behind them pretty much gets you what you see here.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Like Justice Stewart... I know it when I see it.

If you don't, you are too young to see all the things wrong with the document that they presented as true.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that you believe you yourself viewed the document, or the legendary optical status you have created for yourself because you are older and wiser.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just how far down the rabbit hole does all this infamy go? Someone shared this posting on a lawsuit with me tonight, so I just thought Id find a good place to drop it in. Seems this is good a place as any.

Enjoy!

www.scribd.com... the-Complaint-New-York-Supreme-Co

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Just how far down the rabbit hole does all this infamy go?

Seems some people will start lawsuits about any nonsense, like the ones about Obama and the one you mentioned!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Just how far down the rabbit hole does all this infamy go?

Seems some people will start lawsuits about any nonsense, like the ones about Obama and the one you mentioned!

Yah and like you have already read the entire thing. You didn't give it even 5 seconds I bet. Can you even tell me in a nutshell what it's about? I bet not.
I would think that people in this forum might appreciate the idea that agents involving Soros have interests in both the Obama and McCain campaigns. But there are some Establishment types here.
Also, I found the bit about the Mediterranean union and Tunisia and Morocco and Libya to be especially revealing. Surely you must know all those revolutions were not spontaneous. Anyone with an oz of awareness could see that.

edit on 14-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You didn't give it even 5 seconds I bet. Can you even tell me in a nutshell what it's about?

Some conspiracy theorists thinks McCain was not eligible to run for President.

I know they quote a blog, the pope is involved, the jesuits also, .... just a normal conspiracy theory rant not based on any fact!

I quote

"are unintelligible, incoherentand fail to fit within any cognizable recognzed legal theory"

Just like Orly's silly cases

edit on 15-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Just how far down the rabbit hole does all this infamy go? Someone shared this posting on a lawsuit with me tonight, so I just thought Id find a good place to drop it in. Seems this is good a place as any.

Enjoy!

Yeah well what kind of idiots did NOT know that this whole Obama scam could be traced back to the Nazis and the Vatican. That was just obvious.

Operation Paperclip is responsible for Obama. Sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Enjoy!

Yeah well what kind of idiots did NOT know that this whole Obama scam could be traced back to the Nazis and the Vatican. That was just obvious.

I would expect this kind of retort from you. I think people here are already aware of Paperclip. What's the issue you have with it? Or is it just beyond the ken that Obama could be a Mason? Or that Jesuits are that powerful. Or that politicians in the US are bought and sold in such a manner.

Maybe you just buy into the story of Obama being a nice community organizer who just wants to feed the poor and happened to have a dream of being President.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There are always a few who will ridicule any given conspiracy theory simply because it's too vile to believe. It's just easier to believe that politicians are just creepy guys and that Republicans are a bunch of rich evil capitalists. Go ahead if it makes you feel safer.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

You didn't give it even 5 seconds I bet. Can you even tell me in a nutshell what it's about?

Some conspiracy theorists thinks McCain was not eligible to run for President.

I know they quote a blog, the pope is involved, the jesuits also, .... just a normal conspiracy theory rant not based on any fact!

I quote

"are unintelligible, incoherentand fail to fit within any cognizable recognzed legal theory"

Just like Orly's silly cases

edit on 15-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Yes, amazingly some people here at ATS actually believe that the Big Lie is on both sides of the political aisle. How silly of me to think it. It was the ultimate trump card of Soros to back two members of the CFR. Did you notice how the GOP just blandly went along with the whole program? It didn't even matter who won. Just like it never mattered when two Skull and Bones members Kerry and Bush ran against each other. It was the ultimate Hegelian dialectic superimposed over the Two-Party system of left and right. How silly of me to notice.

edit on 15-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

How was Operation Paperclip

involved with Obama ?

inquiring minds want to know.

or is that just sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I would expect this kind of retort from you. I think people here are already aware of Paperclip. What's the issue you have with it? Or is it just beyond the ken that Obama could be a Mason? Or that Jesuits are that powerful. Or that politicians in the US are bought and sold in such a manner.

Maybe you just buy into the story of Obama being a nice community organizer who just wants to feed the poor and happened to have a dream of being President.

I do not believe I denied Operation Paperclip did I? It is the proposal that the Pope + Operation Paperclip are why Obama is president that is so silly. Of course you could expect that kind of response from me because you should know by now that I tend to mock things that are so insane that they merit no other response.

The Nazis' and the Pope all conspired 60-70 years ago to put Obama into office.
Sure
Cool story bro.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
How was Operation Paperclip

involved with Obama ?

inquiring minds want to know.

or is that just sarcasm?

Really? You mean you do not know?
You should really read this whole page over again and try to reword that question.
I promise to answer it after it is apparent your question is a reflection of what has actually been posted here.
Good luck,

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I find this exerpt especially interesting.

It suggests that the White House has been infiltrated !

I wonder if they could have supplied a BC?

I always thought Soros was involved somewhere !

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh so now the story is interesting instead of deserving a snarky blowoff response?
Interesting how far your tone swung when you went back and read the story.
Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I assume most of these threads are about. "That just sounds crazy, oh wait, a fellow birther posted it...now it is good stuff."
Yep. About what I thought.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join