It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

too much "rabid" defending when there should be no questions at all !
!
they make it too obvious sometimes.

No argument here on that one.

You would think the surrendered license (s) (his lovely wife lost hers too but she trumped him by having a court order served to her demanding it) to practice law.

-Multiple aliases,
-52(so far) listed former addresses.
-SSNs from states he had no connection with.
-Bad forgeries
-Missing records

And yet his rabid defenders demean and insult 'us' for pointing it out.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

too much "rabid" defending when there should be no questions at all !
!
they make it too obvious sometimes.

No argument here on that one.

You would think the surrendered license (s) (his lovely wife lost hers too but she trumped him by having a court order served to her demanding it) to practice law.

-Multiple aliases,
-52(so far) listed former addresses.
-SSNs from states he had no connection with.
-Bad forgeries
-Missing records

Yes, and the fact that Congress does nothing about any of this in light of the facts presented. I received a letter from my Congressman (Democrat) who stated that he was satisfied that the long form BC proved his eligibility. This is the position taken by a vast majority of our Congress in both houses. Public opinion as well. Unless this changes, it will remain a "birther conspiracy theory".
edit on 7/18/2011 by ontarff because: sentance deleted.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
of course it is. why would the white house forge a document so carelessly unless they wanted it to be found a fraud that in itself leads to a bigger question why would they want this to be discovered?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Nope.
www.snopes.com...

Based on the disinformation you're spreading as noted above - are you really surprised people get tired of your BS?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a bit more on Michelle.

Michelle My Belle

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as "voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law."

It further states that Michelle license is "on court ordered inactive status."

Michelle Obama, known as Michelle Robinson at the time, attended Princeton University and earned her juris doctor degree from Harvard Law School in 1988. She took the bar exam in Illinois, passing it on her second try and receiving her license from the state of Illinois.

Michelle Robinson as a Harvard student before she becomes Michelle Obama....

In 1988, Michelle became an associate at Sidley & Austin, a corporate law firm in her home town of Chicago. She was assigned to mentor summer associate and future husband, Barack Obama.

the article explains the legal mumbo jumbo.

the Sidley & Austin story is another thorn.

that's the place the Obama family first met and became good friends with the Ayers family !!
(not to be confused with the Adams Family >
< )

the Ayers family has provided fake ID for big ticket customers .....
(they don't publicly advertise by the way !)
first hand witnesses are the only confirming sources.
"they" say most BC's provided are always Hawaiian because of the ease of forgery and ease of obtaining other fake ID after the fact.

Did Michelle Obama and Bernardine Dohrn work together?

Barack, Michelle, Bill Ayers, and Bernadine Dohrn—It’s Not Just The Lies

many people think Ayers provided the BC and possibly other documents.

Consider what Obama said on April 16, 2008 when asked about Ayers at the ABC Primary Debate in Philadelphia:

“This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who’s a professor of English in Chicago who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He’s not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis. And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was eight years old, somehow reflects on me and my values doesn’t make much sense…”

Obama was trying to "sponge" over his connections to Ayers.

read the entire articles for more info.

EDIT to add: Info about Ayers/Dohrn

More Dohrn/Ayers

edit on Jul-18-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Jul-18-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a bit more on Michelle.

Michelle My Belle

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as "voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law."

It further states that Michelle license is "on court ordered inactive status."

If you're trying to suggest that this implies something disciplinary or negative - you'd better read my link again as it's specifically addressed. www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Broadway Baby

John Kass delves deeper into the cases of Bernadine Dohrn, William Ayers, and the Weather Underground, and finds more crimes than commonly thought. Barack Obama tried to shrug off the radical past of his associate on the Woods Foundation board as having ended when Obama was eight, but now it looks more like the 80s. Kass relates the tale of how Dohrn in particular assisted radicals in armed robberies that turned into murders through identity theft:.....

This conspiracy didn’t involve political protest, but common robbery — and murder. The same gang that Dohrn supplied with fake ID later went on to murder a Brinks armed guard and two police officers. Dohrn refused to cooperate in a grand jury investigation and served seven months for contempt. Years later, Ayers’ father apparently pulled some strings at Northwest University, where he was a trustee, and got Dohrn a job at the school with less access to drivers licences.

According to a 1982 New York Times report, Broadway Baby was implicated in an investigation of a series of violent armed robberies in New York—netting more than $2 million over a two-year span—committed by former Black Panthers and Weather Underground members in the early ’80s.

Their aim? Global revolution, naturally. They needed cash, but the rich white parents weren’t in a giving mood. So their privileged offspring grabbed guns, pointed them at the faces of the working man and, sometimes, they pulled the trigger.

At Broadway Baby, customers often paid by check and used driver’s licenses for identification. On Dec. 28, 1979, information from two customer files was used to apply for two driver’s licenses at the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. The fraudulent licenses were used to rent getaway cars for the gang.

Investigators tracked the identities on two licenses for the getaway cars. The names belonged to women who had shopped at Broadway Baby in December 1979. But they weren’t robbers.

And who was the manager of Broadway Baby during that period of the customer ID theft?

Dohrn, the future wife of Ayers, identified by investigators as taking customer information from one, and possibly both, of the women shoppers. Dohrn was never charged in that case.

all criminals start small,

and get bigger ...

a little ID theft can make ya a million kid ! $
$

Dohrn and Michelle are good friends since WHEN ?

Oh Ya....BEFORE Michelle met Barack !

here's a song

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

If you're trying to suggest that this implies something disciplinary or negative - you'd better read my link again as it's specifically addressed. www.snopes.com...

of course not !

I didn't write the article !

it's all there on the report !

Barack's is similar,

except his status is "Voluntarily retired".

the difference would be made during reinstatement .... the fees are different.

it's in the article.

"If you are currently inactive and want to get back in, all you have to do is send us a letter and pay the current balance of your registration," Grogan said. "However, if you're retired and want to come back in, you have to pay the full registration fee for the years you were out. I don't think Obama's going to come back to Chicago to practice, you know what I mean?"

Read more: What happened to Michelle Obama's law license? www.wnd.com...

edit on Jul-18-2011 by xuenchen because: :shk:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I used to believe that truth had an inherent power to prevail. I now think that belief was ignorant and naïve. Presentations of reality evoking primitive emotional responses, preexisting prejudices and hatreds, and remorseless, craven spin and propaganda rule.

The Obama birth certificate is just one example. It is not an issue of right or left, conservative or progressive. Whatever contradicts the official narrative in service of the status quo is obliterated by the MSM, and the truth is marginalized, damned and destroyed.

We really are post fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Snopes is not exactly an unbiased source.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Snopes is not exactly an unbiased source.

Care to show where snopes has made an eror in regards to Obama? Or shown bias?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
got this in my email today from vision to america!

Birth certificate Subpoena to be delivered on August 8th

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cal71919

Sounds about right. The majority of people will rather look the other way. That is how we have been programed (brainwashed). We are tought our whole lives that it is okay to lie and to believe lies (santa clause, easter bunny, tooth fairy, etc..). And we continue to pass it on. This is why we are "dumbed down" rushed through school being forced to memorize our lessons instead of being tought critical thinking skills, proper study practices, and how to learn. I hate to admit it but we are the ones not doing our job. We as americans are responsible to run our government and there are actions we are responsible to take if we are to keep our government running correctly. That all ended a while ago, but I believe my generation and the ones to follow will have to be the ones to make it right again. As for the birth cirtificate, It is the principal of the matter, you lie under oath, submit false documents, to get in office, you should be tried for treason. Hell why not just hand over the country to our enemy and end the threat of terrorism if nobody wants to fullfill thier responsibilities as a proud american.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I believe it is a law that nobody with a title of nobility can hold any form of office in our government, yet we watch on t.v as our president is knighted by the queen. Also did you know that the president is not allowed to call himself a king, that is the law. It alwayse confused me why our founding and forfathers would not use the term king of america being that they were loyal brits and that is what they knew. Lookin like its alwayse been this way, and since we were purposely "dumbed down", it is taking us this long to realize the truth. AMERICA IS A BRITISH COLONY.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by myiisred2

I believe it is a law that nobody with a title of nobility can hold any form of office in our government, yet we watch on t.v as our president is knighted by the queen

So exactly what title of nobility has Obama received?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I believe it is a law that nobody with a title of nobility can hold any form of office in our government, yet we watch on t.v as our president is knighted by the queen. Also did you know that the president is not allowed to call himself a king, that is the law. It alwayse confused me why our founding and forfathers would not use the term king of america being that they were loyal brits and that is what they knew. Lookin like its alwayse been this way, and since we were purposely "dumbed down", it is taking us this long to realize the truth. AMERICA IS A BRITISH COLONY.

you can read the Treaty of Paris 1783

it's full of loopholes concerning debt !

off topic here, but relevant perhaps.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
welcome to

The UKnighted States of America !
edit on Aug-04-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I believe it is a law that nobody with a title of nobility can hold any form of office in our government, yet we watch on t.v as our president is knighted by the queen

Well around ATS you will have no problem finding teabaggers/Republicans referring to him as the messiah. I guess that is technically not a title of nobility but it is still kind of odd how they elevate him to that level so maybe they also believe he is a king too?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

maybe this !

Obama wins the Order of the British Empire!!

President now to be called Sir President

In a statement, her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II cited the President’s choice of his personal speeches on the iPod as a reason to give him the Knighthood.

Great reason ...

if that's the best She could do !!
!!

i guess it's official for sure now "The United UKnighted States of America"

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I believe it is a law that nobody with a title of nobility can hold any form of office in our government, yet we watch on t.v as our president is knighted by the queen.

Care to show us this law?

The constitution of the United States provides that no state shall "grant any title of nobility; and no person can become a citizen of the United States until he has renounced all titles of nobility." The Federalist, No. 84; 2 Story, Laws U. S. 851. 3. There is not in the constitution any general prohibition against any citizen whomsoever, whether in public or private life, accepting any foreign title of nobility. An amendment of the constitution in this respect has been recommended by congress, but it has not been ratified by a sufficient number of states to make it a part of the constitution. Rawle on the Const. 120; Story, Const. Sec. 1346.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Also did you know that the president is not allowed to call himself a king, that is the law.

Care to show us this law?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join