It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message during service.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by vjr1113

You know as well as i there can BE no date, that information is not to be given to us, only Jesus knows the hour and day he will arrive.

How very convenient :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You must be delusional because there is no god and we are merely a creation of evolution.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

You know as well as i there can BE no date, that information is not to be given to us, only Jesus knows the hour and day he will arrive. The message i recieved was that it would not be much longer, it felt so very very soon. Im not an emotional man but when the Spirit took hold of me i cried tears of joy, but the feeling i was getting was that we are going home soon, Jesus is making haste

God bless us. You just made my day. It took courage and love of your fellow man to post that message on ATS. The sad thing is how many people will feel threatened by the message.

I love you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Threatened in what way, if you believers want to believe that Jesus is coming back to save you, then you're all going to the nice place and us un-believers are going to the nasty hot place, so what are you worried about? However I have heard, Satan does have a better record collection. If Jesus does exist and he is on his way back, then he's going to be pretty pissed off when he sees what we've done with the place in his name, especially with the believers ;-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Why Americans want to make way for a King is beyond me, didn't we wage a war to dump that whole "King" gig. Maybe this "King" will show up in some other country and we can live out our Royal fantasies with some country other than England.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
You must be delusional because there is no god and we are merely a creation of evolution.

Meerly?

Evolution is a pretty awesome concept, each of us represents an unbroken chain of life going back to the (probably) first life on this planet. Your genetic heritage has survived more cataclysms then all the Holy books combined. That concept is much more staggering and awe inspiring then the Mother Goose stories people cling to. Maybe thats the problem?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Its not that way at all. Its not about believers and unbelievers, if this God exists then is it not possible that he recognises the deceit and forgery that has happened and will not hold the fact that you do not consider him to exist, as insulting as that may be to someone, against you because we were never told the truth.

If you have led your life as a good person, doing honorable things, treating all things with respect, and even certain misdemeanors would be accepted due to the poor human condition, you have absolutely nothing to worry about because your frequency, bear with me here, is already higher than people who choose to be bad and evil. As if there wouldnt be, he would see just what has been done to his name and purpose. If he exists.

The time may come where seeing is believing. If the world starts shaking and craft come and offer for you to go into their light beams, what choice will you make...will you live with the possibility that He/God just may exist, along with everything else we're told not to beleive in like Aliens and Spacecraft and NWO....because to completely rule it out may just leave you in quite the state if said events start occuring.

If Aliens and other life forms are possible, how is God not possible? Think of all the things we know nothing about, because we know only about this planet, and think of all the things God could be. We just dont know. But someone, long long ago, got messages from God and Angels, like people today get messages from Aliens and the Dead in todays world, and God and Angels...still.

P.S You are 100% correct, and Sananda (that is his real name now, as spoken of in Revelations) and Gabriel, along with God, are incredibly pissed off with what has been done in their name...And Gabriel in particular has a bone to pick with the Elite who crucified his son in such a horrible way (Before that day Crucifixion was done with only ropes, but not for special Jmmanuel (He was later called Jesus by someone else), they decided to nail him to the cross).
edit on 5-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I know one thing.. this vengeful god is one god i wouldn't want to come back.
ugh.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing brother. Appreciate it. So looking forward to the ride upwards.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Consider the idea that we were created by a race of far more advanced intelligence than we could imagine, now consider the robots and rovers we send to other planets to collect and gather info now consider that we are infact put here to observe and react and gather info to be sent and recieved by the source of our signal transmitter, could we be just like robots doing the work of another race.

We build machines in our image just like some claim God/Gods done with us.

I also feel that if there is a creator then the atom experiment is showing us that when we require info it is collective and recived by many around the world and when info is sensitive it is hidden from us until the time is right.

When you consider this experiment then it begs the question are all experiments outcomes could be fixed by the creator are the answers given to us.

well check out all major inventions and youll see that at the same time in another part of the world others were doing the same work with this so called origanal idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

Fantastic perspective. I am enjoying this. That is a very real possibility. Maybe several Master races given the diversity of races.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thankyou Brother for this, In my church I was taught the greatest sin is to insult the Holy Spirit so I do believe ... Heres to that great day ...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

reply to post by vjr1113

You know as well as i there can BE no date, that information is not to be given to us, only Jesus knows the hour and day he will arrive.

How very convenient :-)

bzzzz WRONG!!! Not even the son knows the time ...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm not particularly devout but go to church with my family most every Sunday. This is my first post. I also had a experience yesterday in the form of a vision. It was so compelling I had to immediately come home and write it down. I'll let the forum judge. I only have let my son and wife see it. They think I'm nuts.

I completely zoned out of church and here's what I saw...

There came into my mind a vision of a lion and a lamb circling each other in a great field. The lamb was tethered with a rope and collar while the lion wore shackles and chains around its forelegs. As the lion circled in front of the lamb, the lamb became hidden from view. As the lion continue to walk around I saw that the lamb had disappeared. The lion had not devoured the lamb but in fact the lamb had become the lion.

As I watched the lion faced me and rose up on it’s haunches like a man. In fact the lion’s torso and arms became that of a man. Its eyes glowed black and in one arm was a golden lance and in the other a golden ax.

The lion’s waist was encircled by the rope and collar that the lamb had worn. The ends of the rope hung at either side of the lion’s waist. The heads of man and beast hung from the two ropes. The heads appeared as dead but their faces mouthed silent words of pain and torment.

The shackles which had bound the lion now appeared as gold bracelets around his human wrists. The chains wrapped around his forearms as gold adornments.

The lion’s mane flowed like a golden headdress and appeared to be made of fire but was not consumed.

On each side of the lion appeared balls of fire which seemed as missiles about to be projected forth by the lion.

As I watched, the sky grew dark and the lions feet became great talons like that of an eagle. From its back unfolded great wings. The wings spread forth and the beast lurched forward as if to launch itself but it kept its stance as if preparing to meet a fierce wind.

The beast kept its gaze straight ahead and bowed its head. As it did so lightning emanated from the heavens and outward in every direction from the lions mane.

The lion closed its eyes and everything became black and still as night. Then an indescribably horrific roar pierced the blackness that at first seemed to come from the lion but then from the earth itself. The land began to fracture and rumble and shake.

The lion began glowing in the darkness and the horrible sound came from it again although its mouth did not move. The land and the seas became as one and the sound once again transferred to the earth. All the creations of man became twisted, broken and fractured.

The balls of fire that had been on either side of the lion suddenly burst forth in all directions. The lion slowly closed his black glowing eyes and there was a great sound and flash 10 times worse than before and every living thing was extinguished from the earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Why do we look to skies with the urge of belonging who are we asking for help when we are children when there is nobody around information is eternal so is energy all that we see and all that there ever will be works on cycles ours is just on revolution in the many turns of our universe.

Imagine a single cell with all the info stored in the centre of the nucleus, the cell is made in the image of the information this cell has dictated to it by the nucleus. Our universe is a super cell and in the center were the black holes reach to is a nucleus and from this white holes exit from to the surface of space in constant cycles energy is inputed to the nucli and outputed via black and white holes. this is were all info is retained. Our position in this is like that of a fly on water itll never know the depths of the sea, it is a world the fly can never see. Yet the effects at the bottom still effect it for a fish can take it from one world to the next like a rocket takes man to space the fish acts like the ship.

Our universe and all that we know is simple biology, compare what you know about the universe and find the parralle in nature. all things on this earth have evolved just like space,

Our universe grows and faster than light from our perspective but fill a bath and pull the plug(black hole) and keep the tap running(white hole) and as you near the drain it all moves away faster than you. Our journey could be to the drain our just out the tap.

spelling isnt my strong point sorry for mistakes as i wrote quick

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
I'm not particularly devout but go to church with my family most every Sunday. This is my first post. I also had a experience yesterday in the form of a vision. It was so compelling I had to immediately come home and write it down. I'll let the forum judge. I only have let my son and wife see it. They think I'm nuts.

I completely zoned out of church and here's what I saw...

There came into my mind a vision of a lion and a lamb circling each other in a great field. The lamb was tethered with a rope and collar while the lion wore shackles and chains around its forelegs. As the lion circled in front of the lamb, the lamb became hidden from view. As the lion continue to walk around I saw that the lamb had disappeared. The lion had not devoured the lamb but in fact the lamb had become the lion.

As I watched the lion faced me and rose up on it’s haunches like a man. In fact the lion’s torso and arms became that of a man. Its eyes glowed black and in one arm was a golden lance and in the other a golden ax.

The lion’s waist was encircled by the rope and collar that the lamb had worn. The ends of the rope hung at either side of the lion’s waist. The heads of man and beast hung from the two ropes. The heads appeared as dead but their faces mouthed silent words of pain and torment.

The shackles which had bound the lion now appeared as gold bracelets around his human wrists. The chains wrapped around his forearms as gold adornments.

The lion’s mane flowed like a golden headdress and appeared to be made of fire but was not consumed.

On each side of the lion appeared balls of fire which seemed as missiles about to be projected forth by the lion.

As I watched, the sky grew dark and the lions feet became great talons like that of an eagle. From its back unfolded great wings. The wings spread forth and the beast lurched forward as if to launch itself but it kept its stance as if preparing to meet a fierce wind.

The beast kept its gaze straight ahead and bowed its head. As it did so lightning emanated from the heavens and outward in every direction from the lions mane.

The lion closed its eyes and everything became black and still as night. Then an indescribably horrific roar pierced the blackness that at first seemed to come from the lion but then from the earth itself. The land began to fracture and rumble and shake.

The lion began glowing in the darkness and the horrible sound came from it again although its mouth did not move. The land and the seas became as one and the sound once again transferred to the earth. All the creations of man became twisted, broken and fractured.

The balls of fire that had been on either side of the lion suddenly burst forth in all directions. The lion slowly closed his black glowing eyes and there was a great sound and flash 10 times worse than before and every living thing was extinguished from the earth.

OKay, that sent chils down my spine. The Lion represents the constellation Leo, Comet Elenin is currently just under the front foot of Leo. I think at some point the comet/whatever-it-is will come across and out of Leo's mouth

That sir is a prophecy. That is the most immediate answer I get from it. The ensuing damage occuring to Earth is what is happening next of course, from Elenin/Nibiru/Sananda (Jesus)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Im a Leo.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

Why do we look to skies with the urge of belonging who are we asking for help when we are children when there is nobody around information is eternal so is energy all that we see and all that there ever will be works on cycles ours is just on revolution in the many turns of our universe.

Imagine a single cell with all the info stored in the centre of the nucleus, the cell is made in the image of the information this cell has dictated to it by the nucleus. Our universe is a super cell and in the center were the black holes reach to is a nucleus and from this white holes exit from to the surface of space in constant cycles energy is inputed to the nucli and outputed via black and white holes. this is were all info is retained. Our position in this is like that of a fly on water itll never know the depths of the sea, it is a world the fly can never see. Yet the effects at the bottom still effect it for a fish can take it from one world to the next like a rocket takes man to space the fish acts like the ship.

Our universe and all that we know is simple biology, compare what you know about the universe and find the parralle in nature. all things on this earth have evolved just like space,

Our universe grows and faster than light from our perspective but fill a bath and pull the plug(black hole) and keep the tap running(white hole) and as you near the drain it all moves away faster than you. Our journey could be to the drain our just out the tap.

spelling isnt my strong point sorry for mistakes as i wrote quick

I've just seen two of the most amazing posts on ATS. Can I please use this analogy? It is fantastic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join